The storied Toshiba laptop brand relaunched globally as Dynabook last year. Kickstarting 2020, the channel-centric vendor has been offering partners a $50 incentive per notebook sold.
Plantronics and Polycom now together as Poly.
Poly is a global communications company that powers meaningful human connection and collaboration. Poly combines legendary audio expertise and powerful video and conferencing capabilities to overcome the distractions, complexity and distance that make communication in and out of the workplace challenging. Poly believes in solutions that make life easier when they work together and with our partner’s services. Our headsets, software, desk phones, audio and video conferencing, analytics and services are used worldwide and are a leading choice for every kind of workspace.
For more information, please visit: www.poly.com/au
• Dicker Data Australia Pty Ltd
• Exclusive Networks Australia Pty Ltd
• Dicker Data New Zealand
• Ingram Micro New Zealand
Our comprehensive set of smart endpoints for unified collaboration span personal and group communication, with a full range of headsets, desk and conference phones, and video collaboration solutions.
Our cloud software and services provide advanced management, analytics, and the insights that drive first-rate business decisions. Wherever and whenever you communicate or collaborate, we make the experience as genuine as face to face. Bringing the world closer. One to one. One to many. Many to many.
OUR VALUE TO OUR PARTNERS AND THEIR CUSTOMERS
• Business leaders — More ways to improve communication and collaboration, and thus improve productivity.
• IT managers — More insights and interoperability that help anticipate maintenance needs, solve problems remotely, and reveal the ways users interact with their systems and work environment.
• Business partners — More opportunities as we work together to give our customers more of what they want.
For more information, please visit https://www.polycom.com/partners/become-partner.html
Note: The listings are self-managed by the vendor. Reseller News cannot accept responsibility for the absolute accuracy of the content