The National Party, the Green Party and NZ First fronted up to outline their respective ICT policies at a debate in Auckland on Thursday evening.
Tech Data’s Technology Solutions business vice president and general manager for Australia and New Zealand, Darren Adams, is leaving the business.
Technology provider taps industry talent as expansion plans continue.
Changing face of the channel prompts new partner categories
- Help define the Future Channel through new Reseller News research
- Frost and Sullivan names Asia-Pacific’s top IT firms
- What ever happened to the tech titans of the past?
- New research set to outline Future Channel opportunities at EDGE 2017
- 2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards - and the winners are…
- EDGE 2017 unveils speaker line-up
- Kiwi integrator expands Aussie presence following Queensland healthcare win
- The partners behind DXC Technology’s evolving global strategy
- A new channel has emerged, but are you in it?
- Auckland-born cloud start-up advances through AWS
- Dell Technologies faces “hurdles” amid US$1.5B operating loss
- Voice of the customer to the channel: “I don’t really trust any of you here”
Find out the three key takeaways resellers can expect from Ingram Micro Showcase 2017 . Read more
2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards honours leading female front runners in NZ
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
: VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings. VMware’s product mix includes not just compute virtualization, but network virtualization, cloud management and end user computing.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
This week was Dell's Annual Analyst Conference (DAAC) and next week is HP Discover [disclaimer: I've worked with HP and Dell for over a decade and covered both firms extensively], but this year I'll pass on the HP event and will be at VCE's analyst conference in Chicago. Here's why.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Before turning to the world of Cloud computing, let's pause to remember the crazy days of the 1970s when the science of the assembly line wasn't well-understood and consumers discovered that each purchase was something of a gamble.