Scott Green has launched Aportio Technologies into the New Zealand market, a newly born start-up specialising in IT service management.
Technology salaries in New Zealand are increasing at a steady rate, with heightened demand for coding skills driving up the dollar value of contracts.
Reseller News goes off the record to reveal the unspoken realities of partners, vendors and distributors in New Zealand.
New Zealand stock exchange delivered four major technology projects in 2017, including a life-cycle upgrade to its core trading and settlement systems.
- Deloitte bolsters tech ranks with quadruple Kiwi appointments
- How far does a vendor dollar go in the channel?
- Global restructuring triggers HPE NZ redundancies
- Dell commits to exploring IPO or merger with VMware
- Kiwi businesses will fight over cloud and security expertise in 2018
- What will the channel look like in 2018?
- Industry 4.0: Assessing the Kiwi opportunity, and risk
- Here’s how Microsoft will measure partner success in 2018
- Govt spending on cloud, cyber security and analytics to increase in 2018
- Public cloud services spending set to skyrocket to $160B
- Kiwi IT spending set to increase, but where's the money going?
- Channel crucial as 25% of Kiwi businesses deployed IoT in 2017
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2018
Looking back at the top 15 M&A deals in NZ during 2017
Kiwi channel closes 2017 with After Hours
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
: VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings. VMware’s product mix includes not just compute virtualization, but network virtualization, cloud management and end user computing.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
This week was Dell's Annual Analyst Conference (DAAC) and next week is HP Discover [disclaimer: I've worked with HP and Dell for over a decade and covered both firms extensively], but this year I'll pass on the HP event and will be at VCE's analyst conference in Chicago. Here's why.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Before turning to the world of Cloud computing, let's pause to remember the crazy days of the 1970s when the science of the assembly line wasn't well-understood and consumers discovered that each purchase was something of a gamble.