Channel can celebrate the achievements of a talented crop of female front runners who have become influential figures in New Zealand’s ICT industry.
This exclusive Reseller News Roundtable examined the pivotal role of distribution in understanding the health of the channel in New Zealand.
Around two-thirds of tech projects undertaken in New Zealand are failing, with only 29 per cent delivered on budget.
Tech giant replaces Keith Watson from within.
- Reseller News launches Start-up Spotlight
- LayerX leverages HPE to find home in Datacom’s Kapua data centre
- Kiwi IT spending increases, but where’s the money going?
- Who’s buying Westcon-Comstor?
- Datatec ponders US$800 million Westcon-Comstor stake sale
- How vendors can help partners grow in 2017
- Extreme swallows Brocade's data center networking business for $55M
- New influencers of IT emerge as tech spending moves away from the CIO
- Huawei pledges $400m to NZ innovation efforts
- Digital transformation dominates as Microsoft NZ unveils Partner Awards finalists
- Dimension Data appoints new NZ CEO
- Angus Norton chimes in at AWS
The Westcon-Comstor BlueSky platform is a revolutionary approach to performance management of the entire cloud services delivery lifecycle.. Read more
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
This week was Dell's Annual Analyst Conference (DAAC) and next week is HP Discover [disclaimer: I've worked with HP and Dell for over a decade and covered both firms extensively], but this year I'll pass on the HP event and will be at VCE's analyst conference in Chicago. Here's why.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?