The Instillery has signed a partnership with Google Cloud, leveraging the tech giant’s platform to expand cloud capabilities across New Zealand.
Datacom’s contact centre business, Datacom Connect, has won a $76.3 million multi-year outsource labor services deal with the ATO.
Vendor programs are living in the past, with tiering now archaic and favouring longevity over skills and abilities.
Avaya has taken the wrappers off its new cloud-based video conferencing and collaboration service called Avaya Equinox Meetings Online.
- 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - Channel Choice closing soon
- Sizing up the security spectrum - Where’s the channel sweet spot?
- Karl Sice to leave Winc
- Extreme Networks appoints Chris Georgellis as A/NZ managing director
- Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - And the finalists are…
- EDGE 2017 - Are partners and vendors on the same wavelength?
- HPE Software and Micro Focus close $8.8B spin-merger deal
- Dell EMC places NZ distribution under review
- The Instillery scores cloud double on AWS
- Dicker Data forecasts flat NZ revenue after Cisco split
- EDGE 2017 - What future technologies make customers tick?
- IT powerhouses try to come from behind in enterprise IoT
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland
EDGE 2017 outlines The Future Channel across A/NZ
ANZ channel comes together for EDGE 2017 Welcome Dinner
Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2017
2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards honours leading female front runners in NZ
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
This week was Dell's Annual Analyst Conference (DAAC) and next week is HP Discover [disclaimer: I've worked with HP and Dell for over a decade and covered both firms extensively], but this year I'll pass on the HP event and will be at VCE's analyst conference in Chicago. Here's why.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?