Canon unveils plans to sell the benefits of collaboration technology to the NZ Government, as agencies seek smarter ways of doing business.
Scott Green has launched Aportio Technologies into the New Zealand market, a newly born start-up specialising in IT service management.
Technology salaries in New Zealand are increasing at a steady rate, with heightened demand for coding skills driving up the dollar value of contracts.
Reseller News goes off the record to reveal the unspoken realities of partners, vendors and distributors in New Zealand.
- NZX delivered a trading tech overhaul in 2017
- MNF Group flags $3.5M hit from PennyTel business
- Deloitte bolsters tech ranks with quadruple Kiwi appointments
- APC by Schneider Electric honours top performing A/NZ partners
- How far does a vendor dollar go in the channel?
- Global restructuring triggers HPE NZ redundancies
- Dell commits to exploring IPO or merger with VMware
- Unified comms cloud provider recruits A/NZ partners
- Kiwi businesses will fight over cloud and security expertise in 2018
- Virsae unveils fraud busting security solution
- What will the channel look like in 2018?
- IPFX receives green light for unified communications TaaS panel inclusion
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2018
Looking back at the top 15 M&A deals in NZ during 2017
Kiwi channel closes 2017 with After Hours
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
This week was Dell's Annual Analyst Conference (DAAC) and next week is HP Discover [disclaimer: I've worked with HP and Dell for over a decade and covered both firms extensively], but this year I'll pass on the HP event and will be at VCE's analyst conference in Chicago. Here's why.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?