Tech distributor Hills has experienced solid profit growth of more than 200 per cent from $242,000 to $2.6 million for the first half of the ...
After almost four years as the A/NZ managing director, Peter Chidiac has left Avaya.
Amid the coronavirus outbreak, a formidable product pitching background exists for vendors offering communications and collaboration services.
Reseller News is excited to bring its Exchange events back to Auckland and Wellington, this time with a focus on the best ways partners can ...
- Google reportedly working on Teams-killer enterprise UC app
- Tech Data bulks up unified comms with Lifesize
- LogMeIn reveals latest partner integrations and marketplace
- Where will IT spending flow in 2020?
- What’s in store for the channel in 2020?
- 5 questions to answer before deploying Wi-Fi 6
- Private equity descends on LogMeIn with $4.3B acquisition deal
- Tech Data snaps up Asian distributor Inflow Technologies
- Local layoffs hit UC vendor Fuze in global restructure
- Introducing EDGE 2020: Executional Excellence
- Avaya launches private cloud service in Australia, accessible in New Zealand
- Presence of IT joins Deloitte as consulting giants step up channel play
To help facilitate channel partners, AWS, in collaboration with Westcon-Comstor, offers a comprehensive channel partner program, the Amazon Partner Network (APN).. Read more
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
This week was Dell's Annual Analyst Conference (DAAC) and next week is HP Discover [disclaimer: I've worked with HP and Dell for over a decade and covered both firms extensively], but this year I'll pass on the HP event and will be at VCE's analyst conference in Chicago. Here's why.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?