HP honoured leading partners across the channel in New Zealand, recognising excellence across the entire print and personal systems portfolio.
Direct sales leaders discovered decades ago that using technology to help automate and streamline business processes helps achieve sales quotas.
Mia Distribution has signed a distribution agreement with Edgewater Networks, taking Network Edge Orchestration solutions to partners across A/NZ.
New Minister of Communications Clare Curran plans to appoint a government chief technology officer and change government ICT procurement.
- Meet the fastest growing Kiwi tech firms
- Can these global integrators raise their game in the coming year?
- Top 10 ways vendors can be seen and heard in the channel
- Greg Davidson to succeed Jonathan Ladd as new Datacom chief
- Aussie hybrid distributor-reseller Polaris sets up shop in NZ
- Snap poll: testing ICT industry sentiment towards the new government
- MyNetFone reveals BroadSoft partnership
- Cisco continues software blitz with multi-billion dollar BroadSoft buy
- Security spending on products and services set to surge
- Juniper Networks unveils updates to Partner Advantage program
- Westcon-Comstor cycles with Cisco for Mental Health
- Revealing the biggest lies told in the channel
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
A snapshot of the Kiwi partners set to shine at the Reseller News Awards
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
This week was Dell's Annual Analyst Conference (DAAC) and next week is HP Discover [disclaimer: I've worked with HP and Dell for over a decade and covered both firms extensively], but this year I'll pass on the HP event and will be at VCE's analyst conference in Chicago. Here's why.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?