Many technology service providers are experiencing ‘long sales cycles’. But how long is long?
We assess the cloud spending patterns of customers through profiling readers of CIO, Computerworld, CSO, InfoWorld, ITworld and Network World publications.
Wendy Bahr has announced her decision to vacate her role as senior vice president of global partner organisation at Cisco.
Nominations are closing soon for the Reseller News Innovation Awards, with submissions now closing on midnight Friday 17 August.
- Security bets pay off as Cisco reports strong financials
- Transition Systems lands sole distie deal with Avocor
- How voice technology will re-shape business
- It’s time for vendors to stop calling IoT a technology
- Virsae earns Microsoft 'co-sell ready' status to boost global sales
- Can a combined Dimension Data and NTT work?
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data centre, switching arenas
- Surge in costs pushes Datacom profit to seven-year low
- Partners well placed to turn triple market threat into new opportunities
- Why you should enter the Reseller News Innovation Awards
- MSD asks the market for a new financial management software delivery model
- Seattle-based Nintex buys Auckland-based Promapp
Infrastructure, security and network experts say the rise of virtualisation has most affected the way they design, protect and operate the systems that businesses depend on. Today, both physical and virtualised systems can coexist or be part of a strategy allowing service providers and system integrators to develop solutions that meet customer needs.. Read more
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
EDGE 2018: Kiwis assess key customer priorities through NZ research
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2018: 300 tech leaders come together for Dinner Under the Hangar
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
EDGE 2018: Networker and Connector sessions create new partnerships across the channel
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
This week was Dell's Annual Analyst Conference (DAAC) and next week is HP Discover [disclaimer: I've worked with HP and Dell for over a decade and covered both firms extensively], but this year I'll pass on the HP event and will be at VCE's analyst conference in Chicago. Here's why.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?