IBM is not named in Deloitte's report on Customs' Joint Border Management System project, released today, but the "prime vendor" comes in for some serious ...
Confidence among Wellington businesses bounces back after a significant decline post-election, with local companies more enthusiastic about future prospects.
Staff engagement at Inland Revenue has plummeted as job losses loom from the department's $1.9 billion transformation programme.
John Bell takes a ‘transform from within’ approach for his 400 staff at Fletcher Building.
- Let's talk about deal registration in the channel
- Why you should enter the Women in ICT Awards
- IBM veteran to take the global reins of Tech Data
- Emerging technologies set to push global spending into the trillions
- Voyager builds NZ's second native cloud, targets mid-market with Conversant app
- Inside the IBM channel - Top 8 ways Big Blue can build a new ecosystem
- IDG Communications launches Channel Asia
- How Dell EMC will accelerate partner growth across Asia
- Entries open as Microsoft overhauls NZ Partner Awards
- Software investment increases as NZ tech spend nudges $12B
- NZRise calls on government to end panel procurement, spend more with local companies
- World-renowned customer value expert to headline EDGE 2018
Cloud services are not new. Many of the technologies, such as remote access to applications, ready-to-use infrastructure and pre-configured environments have been around for many years. What has changed is the scope of different services and the scale they can offer. And the idea of having to size a system before deploying it is disappearing as new cloud platforms offer almost infinite scalability. Read more
Data breach notification laws in NZ: How can partners prepare?
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
Reseller News launches Partner Marketing Workshop initiative
Microsoft outlines future of modern workplace at Elevate 2018 in Auckland
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
This week was Dell's Annual Analyst Conference (DAAC) and next week is HP Discover [disclaimer: I've worked with HP and Dell for over a decade and covered both firms extensively], but this year I'll pass on the HP event and will be at VCE's analyst conference in Chicago. Here's why.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?