Zoom has tapped former Facebook security chief Alex Stamos as an adviser, as safety and privacy concerns about its fast-growing video-conferencing app drive a global ...
IDG has announced the launch of Covid-19 Central, a centralised resource designed to help partners access informative and educational content in relation to the pandemic.
Zoom has been slapped with a class action suit by one of its shareholders, accusing the video-conferencing app of overstating its privacy standards.
Video conferencing company Zoom has been responsive to concerns over its software, the US Department of Homeland Security has said.
- 30 Under 30 Awards open as Emerging Leaders Forum goes virtual
- Pandemic leads to surge in video conferencing app downloads
- Three months of movements in the local tech channel
- Skype Meet Now is Microsoft's effort to make Skype calls as easy as possible
- Cisco's Webex drew a record 324M users in March
- Global corporate tech spend could be cut by 4.1% in 2020 due to coronavirus
- How local distributors are keeping the lights on amid COVID-19
- How distributors are managing supply and demand in the face of COVID-19
- Confirming new dates for EDGE 2020
- Collaboration app and new tech uptake soars amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Slack softens growth forecast as Covid-19 hits tech budgets
- Divesting business units sees Hills profit grow
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
This week was Dell's Annual Analyst Conference (DAAC) and next week is HP Discover [disclaimer: I've worked with HP and Dell for over a decade and covered both firms extensively], but this year I'll pass on the HP event and will be at VCE's analyst conference in Chicago. Here's why.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?