The Reserve Bank of New Zealand booked a $3.3 million impairment on a $9.5 million valuation software project in its 2018 financial year.
Trade Me has agreed to be acquired by a British private equity firm for $2.56 billion after the business matched a rival offer.
Phil Goldie will return to the Microsoft channel in Australia, with plans in place to exit the New Zealand business within four months.
Dell Technologies has received shareholder approval to buy back shares tied to its interest in VMware, paving the way a return to the market.
- DXC launches programme to help people on the autism spectrum build ICT careers
- Telesmart adds external voice services to Microsoft Teams in NZ
- When Kiwis fly: entries open for 2019 NZ Hi-Tech Awards
- Barbara Kidd takes charge of cloud division at Ingram Micro NZ
- Inside the evolving IoT strategy of Dell Technologies
- The CIO50: Deadline is on December 17
- IPO frenzy ahead as Slack prepares to go public
- HPE honours leading Kiwi partners in 2018
- Avaya ramps up service provision with expanded Edge Partner Program
- RingCentral hires Cisco channel veteran as APAC regional sales head
- Security start-up taps Datacom talent to drive Midlands region growth
- Health Ministry completes $48.6M shift to Revera's IaaS
There are currently three significant market trends: End user customers are increasingly looking for their technology to be provided through service models; the number of technology devices is increasing at an incredible rate; Mobile technologies deliver the greatest productivity gains to businesses.. Read more
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
This week was Dell's Annual Analyst Conference (DAAC) and next week is HP Discover [disclaimer: I've worked with HP and Dell for over a decade and covered both firms extensively], but this year I'll pass on the HP event and will be at VCE's analyst conference in Chicago. Here's why.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?