Video conferencing vendor Lifesize has inked a distribution deal with Tech Data to take its portfolio across the A/NZ market.
LogMeIn has launched new integration offerings for its GoTo suite built in collaboration with partners including Salesforce.
Here are the biggest areas of growth and contraction in IT spending this year.
Forrester Research’s principal channel partnerships and alliances analyst Jay McBain takes an extensive look at the forces set to impact the channel in 2020.
- 5 questions to answer before deploying Wi-Fi 6
- Private equity descends on LogMeIn with $4.3B acquisition deal
- Tech Data snaps up Asian distributor Inflow Technologies
- Local layoffs hit UC vendor Fuze in global restructure
- Introducing EDGE 2020: Executional Excellence
- Avaya launches private cloud service in Australia, accessible in New Zealand
- Presence of IT joins Deloitte as consulting giants step up channel play
- Dicker Data named best Cisco distributor on the planet
- New Zealand IT spending to reach $13.9B in 2020
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019: and the finalists are
- UK vendor BeCloud picks Ekulus as exclusive A/NZ launch partner
- 2019 Reseller News Innovation Awards – Channel Choice voting extended
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
This week was Dell's Annual Analyst Conference (DAAC) and next week is HP Discover [disclaimer: I've worked with HP and Dell for over a decade and covered both firms extensively], but this year I'll pass on the HP event and will be at VCE's analyst conference in Chicago. Here's why.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?