Police have locked down the office of Cryptopia following a security breach at the Christchurch-based crypto-currency trading company.
Before Ron Snyder joined Cisco's 'Tactical Operations' unit he was in the US Navy, offering experience working in adverse and high-pressure conditions.
A recently launched website that ranks security researchers and conferences is already questioning its future following a backlash from those working in the field.
Police in New Zealand have launched an investigation following a security breach at a Christchurch-based crypto-currency trading company.
- RingCentral to acquire contact centre provider Connect First
- Could Cisco snap up Splunk or Nutanix?
- Most Kiwi staff see AI as a threat rather than an opportunity: survey
- IoT set to explode into $745B market
- The tech world’s best CEO? Microsoft’s Nadella, hands down
- Accenture CEO steps down due to health reasons
- Vendor opportunities abound in massive LINZ platform project
- SecOps NZ recruits Diljit Bolla as security demand increases
- Avaya enhances partner program with cloud selling in mind
- AI-assisted imposters, IoT and crypto-jacking: cyber security in 2019
- Plantronics to pay $36M to settle SEC investigation into Polycom
- GCSB's cyber vigilance saved Kiwi businesses $27M
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
This week was Dell's Annual Analyst Conference (DAAC) and next week is HP Discover [disclaimer: I've worked with HP and Dell for over a decade and covered both firms extensively], but this year I'll pass on the HP event and will be at VCE's analyst conference in Chicago. Here's why.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?