Research examining the state of the IT channel across A/NZ is now underway, with findings set to be unveiled at EDGE 2017.
Industry unites to celebrate gender diversity and recognise female excellence across New Zealand.
Flagship destination channel conference brings together 250 leaders from partners, vendors and distributors.
IntegrationWorks bolsters presence across Australia, with the Kiwi provider leveraging strong demand across private and public sectors.
- The partners behind DXC Technology’s evolving global strategy
- A new channel has emerged, but are you in it?
- Dell Technologies faces “hurdles” amid US$1.5B operating loss
- Synnex Corp takes minority share in Westcon-Comstor regional business
- New Kiwi tech start-up tackles SMB IT issues
- Reseller News 2017 Women in ICT Awards - And the finalists are…
- Examining the dark horse distributor eyeing up Westcon-Comstor
- Cisco reshuffles local channel pack
- Secret Reseller - Can Spark Board change the game for Cisco?
- Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Nominations closing soon
- Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
- Tech change challenged as two-thirds of Kiwi projects fail
The Westcon-Comstor BlueSky platform is a revolutionary approach to performance management of the entire cloud services delivery lifecycle.. Read more
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
This week was Dell's Annual Analyst Conference (DAAC) and next week is HP Discover [disclaimer: I've worked with HP and Dell for over a decade and covered both firms extensively], but this year I'll pass on the HP event and will be at VCE's analyst conference in Chicago. Here's why.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?