Apple will release a software update to let users turn off a feature that slows down iPhones when batteries are low on charge.
The Commerce Commission is recommencing a study, put on hold in February last year, into telecommunication backhaul services.
Crown-owned education broadband provider Network for Learning has a new boss, former 2 Degrees executive Larrie Moore.
Total spending on technology products and services in New Zealand is forecast to grow 2.2 per cent in 2018, reaching almost $12 billion.
- Channel crucial as 25% of Kiwi businesses deployed IoT in 2017
- Vocus separates enterprise and wholesale businesses
- Is Synnex Corp about to acquire Ingram Micro?
- CIOs will struggle with 12 big IT issues in 2018, can the channel help?
- Cisco stays ahead of rival enterprise IT infrastructure vendors
- IoT in 2018: AI, security and edge solutions
- NZ in 2018: Top 10 tech predictions
- Gearing your business to close IoT deals
- Can vendors please stop pretending to be start-ups
- Stuff Fibre slapped down for misleading internet speed claims
- Timothy Kasbe of The Warehouse Group takes a wide-angle lens on leadership
- Avaya emerges from bankruptcy
Microsoft 365 Business is a highly secure solution that allows SMEs to enable and manage mobile users without the need to manage their own servers and environment.. Read more
Looking back at the top 15 M&A deals in NZ during 2017
Kiwi channel closes 2017 with After Hours
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015:
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?