The enterprise infrastructure needed to support the 'new normal' will depend on the Internet of Things, digital twins, and immersive reality.
Two weeks into 2021 and the merger and acquisition (M&A) frenzy of last year already shows little sign of waning in Australia and New Zealand.
Many businesses are investing heavily in digital transformation, gearing up their cultures to deliver more capabilities aligned to customer needs.
Intel has unveiled plans to bring on current VMware leader Pat Gelsinger as new CEO, replacing Bob Swan in a significant statement of market intent.
- Telstra recruits DXC talent to drive South Asian agenda
- New Cisco regional leader as Dave West replaces retiring Miyuki Suzuki
- Spotlight on home office connectivity intensifies
- Deloitte: 5G to drive edge, open RAN to the forefront in 2021
- IBM appoints CEO to run $19B managed services spin-off
- Atos makes “unsolicited” $10B bid to buy DXC
- Former Kordia CEO Scott Bartlett succumbs to cancer
- Network changes fix fast fibre roadblocks identified by Comcom
- Apple working on first cellular modem, which could bring 5G to the MacBook
- Ingram Micro's new chapter could see ‘aggressive growth and transformation’
- Xiaomi overtakes Apple amid global smartphone sales decline
- New Zealand mobile services revenue ramps up
IT is always developing - sometimes by evolution, and sometimes by revolution - but recent events have pushed that process into overdrive for key areas of communications and management of IT infrastructure. This goes well beyond technology, with fundamental impacts on how business is done, and how we balance our work-life activities.. Read more
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Meet the winners of the 2020 Reseller News Innovation Awards
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is the pinnacle of Samsung's design and engineering but it never should have been made.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015:
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?