Technology purchases from line of business budgets forecast to grow faster than purchases funded by the IT organisation.
Telco to acquire 70 per cent stake in TeamTalk’s Farmside for $10 million in cash.
Gloves come off as telcos go into battle.
Tech giant to build cloud data centre and establish Innovation Labs in Christchurch and Wellington.
- Digital transformation dominates as Microsoft NZ unveils Partner Awards finalists
- ComCom mandates continued copper network investment
- Dimension Data appoints new NZ CEO
- Lenovo A/NZ channel chief departs
- ShoreTel’s A/NZ boss steps down after nine years
- Polycom signs up with Ingram Micro in pursuit of Microsoft alignment
- Spark makes formal takeover bid for TeamTalk
- Spark unveils new Christchurch CBD office
- Phil Presnall resigns from Dicker Data
- Tech Data completes multi-billion dollar Avnet TS acquisition
- Growth potential clear as Dicker Data tips the scales at $1.2B
- Spark / 2degrees punch the air as Sky / Vodafone merger collapses
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
Kiwi channel reunites as After Hours kicks off 2017
Examining the changing job scene in the Kiwi channel
What are the top 10 tech trends for New Zealand in 2017?
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015:
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?