Worldwide growth has spurred business process management SaaS company Promapp to move into the cloud with AWS.
Mia Distribution has signed a distribution agreement with Edgewater Networks, taking Network Edge Orchestration solutions to partners across A/NZ.
New Minister of Communications Clare Curran plans to appoint a government chief technology officer and change government ICT procurement.
Cloud specialists, solutions providers and software developers dominate the Deloitte Fast 50 in New Zealand.
- Chorus combines with N4L in digital schools drive
- Can these global integrators raise their game in the coming year?
- Coding error could have exposed data on 180M phones
- Spark to acquire Kiwi business telco provider
- Apple faces camera patent infringement allegations
- Top 10 ways vendors can be seen and heard in the channel
- Greg Davidson to succeed Jonathan Ladd as new Datacom chief
- Apple hits back over Paradise Papers tax claims
- Aussie hybrid distributor-reseller Polaris sets up shop in NZ
- Broadcom to announce bid for Qualcomm
- Spark boss, concerned about 'ruthless retail competition', doubles down on wireless
- Qualcomm sues Apple over software licensing
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
A snapshot of the Kiwi partners set to shine at the Reseller News Awards
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015:
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?