Open letter from the CEOs of Spark, Vodafone and 2degrees to the global CEOs of Facebook, Twitter and Google.
IntegrationWorks has opened a new office in Brisbane, as the New Zealand-headquartered system integrator responds to continuous growth across Australia.
Microsoft has drawn up a blueprint for channel growth in 2019, triggered by Windows 7 end of support, emerging business models and partner innovation.
The new Ministry of Housing and Urban Development was born and will remain a Microsoft shop.
- How SDN, SD-WAN and security fit in VMware's strategy
- Security agencies GCSB and SIS merge tech directorates
- NZ ISPs work together to block footage of Christchurch shooting
- Tech industry mourns Atta Elayyan and Syed Jahandad Ali
- Simon Gillespie exits Spark to lead Dimension Data
- NIWA relishes 5G opportunity, arrival of new supercomputers
- Ingram Micro bolsters Cloud Marketplace to drive ISV growth
- CSG CEO Julie-Ann Kerin departs
- Reserve Bank aims to improve cyber security posture
- Kathmandu investigates suspected data breach
- Why at 30, the World Wide Web must emerge from 'adolescence'
- IBM appoints new NZ channel chief, deepens partner play
By combining industry-leading software and domain expertise in four core areas Micro Focus is now uniquely positioned to deliver on all critical aspects of enterprise digital transformation to help customers innovate faster with less risk... Read more
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015:
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?