Research examining the state of the IT channel across A/NZ is now underway, with findings set to be unveiled at EDGE 2017.
Industry unites to celebrate gender diversity and recognise female excellence across New Zealand.
Telco to take control of 26 retail stores across New Zealand from dealer partners Leading Edge and Orb.
Flagship destination channel conference brings together 250 leaders from partners, vendors and distributors.
- Kiwi integrator expands Aussie presence following Queensland healthcare win
- The partners behind DXC Technology’s evolving global strategy
- A new channel has emerged, but are you in it?
- Dell Technologies faces “hurdles” amid US$1.5B operating loss
- Private equity firm makes $2.1B bid for Vocus
- Synnex Corp takes minority share in Westcon-Comstor regional business
- NZ Transport Agency, DIA and Meridian Energy in procurement action
- New Kiwi tech start-up tackles SMB IT issues
- Samsung bounces back to lead slowing smartphone market
- Government telco reforms for 2020 include deregulation of copper
- Reseller News 2017 Women in ICT Awards - And the finalists are…
- Examining the dark horse distributor eyeing up Westcon-Comstor
Partners and customers will be able to derive insights from 17 keynotes and seminars from external speakers, guest presenters, and Ingram Micro vendor partners.. Read more
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015:
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?