European contender in the mix as channel speculation continues.
Partnership helps Dimension Data deliver new single point IT and telco services for customers in New Zealand.
Tara Ridley takes the reins as Jason Brouwers heads up commercial sales business.
Year-on-year double digit growth in revenue and EBITDA pushed challenger telco 2degress into the black for the first time.
- Spark finally severs troublesome Yahoo ties
- Will Samsung unseat Intel as the world’s top chip maker this year?
- Dell EMC brings hybrid cloud for Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft hardware revenues stumble as cloud earnings surge
- Sky merger with Vodafone wins Overseas Investment Office consent
- Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Nominations closing soon
- Christchurch goes cloud as Spark strikes TaaS deal with Ministry of Justice
- Connector Systems targets new markets through IoT vendor deal
- Spark takes over as digital tech partner for Westpac Stadium
- Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
- Dimension Data inks Ultrafast Fibre cloud services deal
- Tech change challenged as two-thirds of Kiwi projects fail
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015:
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?