Telco Spark has reported "solid" revenue growth for the year ended 30 June in what it describes as a very competitive market.
AI-powered technologies, immersive technologies and digital platforms are among the trends that will enable businesses to survive and thrive over the next 10 years.
Two Degrees head of fixed lines, Mark Petrie, will leave the company in late September.
Vendor faces an inherent contradiction it has yet to resolve - if Windows 10 is the last Windows ever, why has it set time limits ...
- Cisco makes industry-defining distribution change in NZ
- Microsoft moves deep into government cloud as Azure comes to Canberra
- Telco crackdown: ComCom warns telcos, probes incorrect billing
- Harris to depart as Chorus restructures executive team
- EDGE 2017 - May you live in interesting times
- 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - Nominations closing soon
- Telecommunications Amendment Bill to 'support the shift to fibre'
- Undecided Cisco makes Kiwi distributors wait
- Staples unveils new A/NZ brand name
- 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - Nominations extended until 18 August
- The top 10 most powerful vendors in enterprise networking
- Huawei appoints new boss for New Zealand
This partnership will give Synnex New Zealand’s existing customer base access to Delta’s highly reliable and efficient power management products and datacentre infrastructure solutions. . Read more
Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2017
2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards honours leading female front runners in NZ
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015:
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?