As of the end of Q3 2019, technology M&A deals worth $245 billion had been announced globally, marking a decrease of 25% year-on-year according to ...
EDGE 2020 will run as an invite-only virtual experience in Australia and New Zealand, playing host to the most influential business leaders in technology.
Optus has signed a deal with Airbus Defence and Space for Optus 11, a OneSat software-defined satellite, to provide enhanced services for Australia and New ...
Cloud-based, mobile business communications platform Dialpad has expanded its agreement with Telarus subsidiary Tradewinds Technology Brokerage to cover Australia and New Zealand.
- Reseller News Women in ICT Awards 2020 finalists revealed
- Nokia plans to cut over 1200 jobs at its French arm Alcatel-Lucent
- Pandemic-prompted vendor layoffs, pay cuts set to continue
- Reseller News 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 - and the winners are…
- Reseller News Women in ICT Awards: nominations close this Friday
- New rule allows US companies to work with Huawei on 5G, other standards
- Which tech companies will survive the pandemic?
- Nokia's broadband business sees boost as pandemic pressures networks
- South Korea chases arrest warrant against Samsung heir in succession probe
- Global smartphone shipments could fall 12% this year
- Huawei allegedly hid business operation in Iran after reported links to CFO
- Cradlepoint creates ‘technology alliance’ in partner program update
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015:
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?