Nokia chief executive Rajeev Suri said on Tuesday the company could benefit from a US clampdown on Chinese rival Huawei as the race to roll ...
The Trump administration has officially added Huawei Technologies to a trade blacklist, immediately enacting restrictions that will make it extremely difficult for the telecom giant ...
US president Donald Trump is expected to sign an executive order this week barring US companies from using telecommunications equipment made by firms posing a ...
Spark New Zealand board director Alison Gerry has resigned and stepped down from her duties over concerns about a potential or perceived conflict of interest.
- Nick Verykios sets Arrow exit date
- Michael Dell slams multi-cloud credentials of HPE
- Dell Technologies honours leading regional partners
- Dell EMC revamps partner program to widen tech portfolio
- Dell edges closer to Microsoft with VMware as anchor point
- Government-owned Kordia exposed to Australia's Huawei 5G ban
- Dell is creating a channel built on cross-sell
- New Zealand IT spending to reach $13.7B in 2019
- Security spending set for 20 per cent boost, but where’s the money going?
- Consegna scores DevOps competency through AWS
- ‘Misleading’ Spark slapped with $675K consumer fine
- New CEO Thomas Kurian lays out his vision for Google Cloud
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015:
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?