Hills Limited has officially sold its antenna division to Australian manufacturer Bitek in an effort to mitigate its challenged finances.
Spark New Zealand has appointed its CEO Jolie Hodson as an executive director on the company's board.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s telecommunications capabilities may be one of its unspoken heroes for future revenue growth, a new report has found.
Reseller News is proud to announce the finalists of the Innovation Awards in 2019, featuring a powerful line-up of emerging and established partners.
- Huawei drops US lawsuit after seized equipment returned
- 2019 Reseller News Innovation Awards – Channel Choice voting extended
- VMware gains further traction in telco and 5G
- Huawei sheds Australian jobs as 5G ban begins to bite
- Vocus revenues flat following 'year of significant change'
- US offers Huawei 90-day reprieve to buy from American suppliers
- The Instillery and Origin unite in mega merger
- Huawei tests smartphone with own operating system, possibly for sale this year
- Small IoT players likely to disappear or ‘get eaten by bigger fish’
- Pivotel expands global footprint with double acquisition
- Commerce Commission seeks consumer input for better telco services
- 8x8 offers A/NZ support from Sydney
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015:
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?