Dicker Data has been recognised as the world’s leading Cisco distributor in 2019, flying the flag for A/NZ following a strong year of growth.
Samsung Electronics has warned of a smaller mobile business profit as its rival Apple gave a positive iPhone sales outlook.
IT product and services spending in New Zealand is expected to reach NZ$13.4 billion in 2019, 2.3 per cent higher than last year, and is ...
Reseller News has honoured New Zealand’s best and brightest channel players at the 2019 Reseller News Innovation Awards, recognising the achievements of an outstanding line-up ...
- Huawei in early talks with US firms to license 5G platform, executive says
- Huawei: More support needed for enterprise 5G
- New Zealand’s global ICT adoption ranking on the rise
- US poised to issue licences for supply of non-sensitive goods to Huawei
- Samsung sees boost amid Huawei trade ban
- Spark 5G goes live in Otago
- Hills offloads antenna business to Bitek
- Jolie Hodson named Spark board executive director
- HPE telco vertical ‘key gateway’ for future growth
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019: and the finalists are
- Huawei drops US lawsuit after seized equipment returned
- 2019 Reseller News Innovation Awards – Channel Choice voting extended
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015:
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?