Many technology service providers are experiencing ‘long sales cycles’. But how long is long?
We assess the cloud spending patterns of customers through profiling readers of CIO, Computerworld, CSO, InfoWorld, ITworld and Network World publications.
Nvidia dominates chips for training computers to think like humans, but faces an entrenched competitor in the expanding AI chip market.
Wendy Bahr has announced her decision to vacate her role as senior vice president of global partner organisation at Cisco.
- Cisco software, subscription strategies pay off
- Nominations for Reseller News Innovation Awards closing soon
- Westcon-Comstor strikes A/NZ alliance with Alibaba Cloud
- Security bets pay off as Cisco reports strong financials
- Sky turns to Google Cloud to shut down English Premier League piracy
- How voice technology will re-shape business
- Spark doubles down on sports, securing new rights and promising a new platform
- It’s time for vendors to stop calling IoT a technology
- Virsae earns Microsoft 'co-sell ready' status to boost global sales
- Can a combined Dimension Data and NTT work?
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data centre, switching arenas
- Ingram Micro will offer AWS, Google Cloud and IBM Cloud through marketplace
Infrastructure, security and network experts say the rise of virtualisation has most affected the way they design, protect and operate the systems that businesses depend on. Today, both physical and virtualised systems can coexist or be part of a strategy allowing service providers and system integrators to develop solutions that meet customer needs.. Read more
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
EDGE 2018: Kiwis assess key customer priorities through NZ research
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2018: 300 tech leaders come together for Dinner Under the Hangar
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
EDGE 2018: Networker and Connector sessions create new partnerships across the channel
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015:
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?