2degrees has appointed its chief financial officer, Mark Aue, as the company’s new chief executive.
Police have locked down the office of Cryptopia following a security breach at the Christchurch-based crypto-currency trading company.
Before Ron Snyder joined Cisco's 'Tactical Operations' unit he was in the US Navy, offering experience working in adverse and high-pressure conditions.
A recently launched website that ranks security researchers and conferences is already questioning its future following a backlash from those working in the field.
- Police investigate security breach at Christchurch crypto firm
- New regional Sophos leader targets channel growth
- Building boom as hyperscale data centre count reaches 430
- Cisco adds July geolocation tech, targets mobile enterprise apps
- Could Cisco snap up Splunk or Nutanix?
- Most Kiwi staff see AI as a threat rather than an opportunity: survey
- IoT set to explode into $745B market
- The tech world’s best CEO? Microsoft’s Nadella, hands down
- Accenture CEO steps down due to health reasons
- Norway considering whether to exclude Huawei from building 5G network
- Vendor opportunities abound in massive LINZ platform project
- SecOps NZ recruits Diljit Bolla as security demand increases
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015:
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?