In the case of Covid-19 - a once in a generation crisis - it’s accurate to report that the channel ecosystem is under water.
Learn how network teams at cloud services Zoom, Netflix and Dropbox, along with data centre provider Equinix, are keeping operations running.
But the forecast drop in tech budgets may be less than initially feared as companies race to accelerate spending to support employees that now have ...
As with businesses in just about every industry vertical, distributors are facing unprecedented conditions within which to operate, but the disruptions haven’t stopped those in ...
- Apple's iPhone factories are mostly back in action, but will there be buyers?
- Microsoft acquires 5G start-up Affirmed Networks
- How distributors are managing supply and demand in the face of COVID-19
- A COVID-19 forecast for the channel: painful with ‘pockets’ of opportunity
- Confirming new dates for EDGE 2020
- Chorus postpones annual wholesale broadband price increase
- Collaboration app and new tech uptake soars amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Nokia ramps up 5G efforts after €500M injection
- How Google Cloud plans to collaborate with telcos
- Nokia shakes up leadership in 5G push
- Samsung and LG shut factories after coronavirus scare
- Microsoft's Surface Duo may have a 'Peek' interface for glancing at calls
The storied Toshiba laptop brand relaunched globally as Dynabook last year. Kickstarting 2020, the channel-centric vendor has been offering partners a $50 incentive per notebook sold.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015:
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?