Juniper CTO Bikash Koley looks at disaggregation, cloud computing and intent-based networking as he looks toward 2019.
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand booked a $3.3 million impairment on a $9.5 million valuation software project in its 2018 financial year.
Trade Me has agreed to be acquired by a British private equity firm for $2.56 billion after the business matched a rival offer.
Phil Goldie will return to the Microsoft channel in Australia, with plans in place to exit the New Zealand business within four months.
- Dell prepares to go public following VMware deal approval
- DXC launches programme to help people on the autism spectrum build ICT careers
- Telesmart adds external voice services to Microsoft Teams in NZ
- When Kiwis fly: entries open for 2019 NZ Hi-Tech Awards
- Barbara Kidd takes charge of cloud division at Ingram Micro NZ
- Huawei CFO seeks bail on health concerns; Canada wants her in jail
- Inside the evolving IoT strategy of Dell Technologies
- The CIO50: Deadline is on December 17
- How Auckland Transport improved HOP user accessibility with Qrious
- Ethernet market reaches ‘all-time high’ as Cisco dominates
- US accuses Huawei CFO of Iran sanctions cover-up; hearing adjourned
- ComCom: repeated Vodafone and Spark offending poses questions about penalties
There are currently three significant market trends: End user customers are increasingly looking for their technology to be provided through service models; the number of technology devices is increasing at an incredible rate; Mobile technologies deliver the greatest productivity gains to businesses.. Read more
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015:
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?