Juniper Networks has announced updates to its Partner Advantage program focusing on cloud, security, data centre and software development
Westcon-Comstor plans to raise $10,000 for the Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand following on from Mental Health Awareness week.
Reports of the global PC market’s demise appear to have been greatly exaggerated, if Gartner’s latest research is anything to go by.
The channel is crammed to the brim with lie after lie, but who's the worst offender?
- Qualcomm launches lawsuits to ban iPhones in China
- Samsung to “start anew” as CEO decides to step down
- Samsung heir hauls in defence for jail term reprieve
- Tomizone co-founder agrees to leave amid post-acquisition restructure
- Tech Data taps Insight for trans-Tasman sales director role
- Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - And the winners are…
- Samsung surfs memory chip wave amid Note 7 rebound
- New Zealand demand for broadband, mobile and fixed, appears insatiable
- Allied Telesis signs Ingram Micro in wake of Cisco market ructions
- Dicker Data on-boards four new vendors in NZ
- Ireland to be hit by court action over Apple tax shortfall
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
A snapshot of the Kiwi partners set to shine at the Reseller News Awards
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland
EDGE 2017 outlines The Future Channel across A/NZ
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015:
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?