Amazon Web Services (AWS) is driving growth for its parent company, Amazon, as reflected in its second quarter financials for 2017.
Mitel has announced plans to acquire ShoreTel in a US$530 million deal, creating a multi-billion dollar unified communications powerhouse in the process.
The 2017 ICT Sector report demonstrates the strength of New Zealand’s technology sector.
Dicker Data New Zealand announces new company structure aligned to parent company in Australia.
- Uber targets Meg Whitman as new CEO
- Security acquisitions high on the agenda for SolarWinds MSP
- What makes a compelling submission for the 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards?
- “Robust growth” ahead as cloud and SaaS services revenue rises
- Video: National, the Greens and NZ First reveal ICT policies
- Expert Microsoft consultants enter Kiwi channel through collaborative play
- The forces behind IBM’s earnings doldrums
- Momentum continues as Veeam reports strong A/NZ growth
- Darren Adams leaves Tech Data
- IBM wants businesses to encrypt everything with its new mainframe
- Fujitsu bolsters Kiwi ranks with triple hire
- The Instillery targets top end of town with new hire
Dicker Data New Zealand’s CloudCast series aims to alleviate reseller pain and improve cloud uptake among their customers.. Read more
2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards honours leading female front runners in NZ
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Inside the AWS Summit in Auckland
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
This week was Dell's Annual Analyst Conference (DAAC) and next week is HP Discover [disclaimer: I've worked with HP and Dell for over a decade and covered both firms extensively], but this year I'll pass on the HP event and will be at VCE's analyst conference in Chicago. Here's why.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Many capable SSDs are out there, but don't overlook a relative newcomer: Toshiba's Q Series Pro. Toshiba's drives are among the very fastest we've tested, and in an unusual development, we saw no drop in performance in its smaller capacities. Throw in heavy online discounts, and you have an excellent bargain in a top-performing drive.