HPE chief, Meg Whitman, opens up on why she's stepping down from her role and what's next for the company and herself.
There’s a shift underway in the channel, with vendors deciding to dictate margins available to resellers across New Zealand.
NZWineMetrics unlocks new profitability for wine producers, leveraging Microsoft software and solutions through consulting partner Mero.
HP honoured leading partners across the channel in New Zealand, recognising excellence across the entire print and personal systems portfolio.
- Spreadsheet loving channel chiefs are managing partners from the Stone Age
- Marvell Technology makes move on multibillion-dollar Cavium acquisition
- Kiwi SaaS company Promapp goes 'all-in on Amazon' for global expansion
- Umbrellar takes Veeam management console to Kiwi customers
- Ingram Micro boosts IBM team with veteran hire
- Government CTO and digital bill of rights among Curran's priorities
- Dimension Data creates cloud powerhouse with NTT
- Meet the fastest growing Kiwi tech firms
- Can these global integrators raise their game in the coming year?
- Toshiba chip unit results raise questions over future earnings
- Google Cloud partners with Commvault for enterprise data protection
- Top 10 ways vendors can be seen and heard in the channel
Delivering an array of partner opportunities with this new solution. Read more
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
A snapshot of the Kiwi partners set to shine at the Reseller News Awards
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
This week was Dell's Annual Analyst Conference (DAAC) and next week is HP Discover [disclaimer: I've worked with HP and Dell for over a decade and covered both firms extensively], but this year I'll pass on the HP event and will be at VCE's analyst conference in Chicago. Here's why.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Many capable SSDs are out there, but don't overlook a relative newcomer: Toshiba's Q Series Pro. Toshiba's drives are among the very fastest we've tested, and in an unusual development, we saw no drop in performance in its smaller capacities. Throw in heavy online discounts, and you have an excellent bargain in a top-performing drive.