Orion Health has little choice but to innovate, having sold its profitable businesses earlier this year. And it appears to be doing just that.
There are terms in technology that are frequently mis-used and as a result became misunderstood.
After multiple changes in course over the past 10 years as VMware reacted to the shift toward cloud, the vendor has found a strategy that ...
Carnival Corporation is leveraging data collected from guest's smartphones and wearable devices to deliver more personalised onboard experiences.
- A new channel chief is appointed every 11 days across A/NZ
- NetApp embeds Commvault software into storage portfolio
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: and the winners are…
- Police to upgrade 300 cop shops in network overhaul
- Datacom and Nyriad team up in Australia to drive blockchain-enabled storage
- Juniper Networks CEO talks network, security and multi-cloud
- Hawke's Bay readies roll-out of IRIS shared council software
- Cisco Webex outage: collaboration service finding a lumpy recovery
- UK tech refurbisher builds new software platform amid NZ launch
- Inside VMware’s pick and mix marketing service for partners
- Microsoft veteran returns home to run Rhipe NZ
- NZTech boss welcomes R&D incentive, believes will boost growth
Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018
Chasing innovation: how Kiwi partners can create a new customer agenda
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
EDGE 2018: Kiwis assess key customer priorities through NZ research
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
This week was Dell's Annual Analyst Conference (DAAC) and next week is HP Discover [disclaimer: I've worked with HP and Dell for over a decade and covered both firms extensively], but this year I'll pass on the HP event and will be at VCE's analyst conference in Chicago. Here's why.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Many capable SSDs are out there, but don't overlook a relative newcomer: Toshiba's Q Series Pro. Toshiba's drives are among the very fastest we've tested, and in an unusual development, we saw no drop in performance in its smaller capacities. Throw in heavy online discounts, and you have an excellent bargain in a top-performing drive.