The Instillery has signed a partnership with Google Cloud, leveraging the tech giant’s platform to expand cloud capabilities across New Zealand.
DataCentre220 bolsters highly connected data centre capabilities across New Zealand through the expansion of its Auckland facility.
John Chambers, who served two decades as CEO of Cisco, will be leaving the tech giant's board of directors this year.
Datacom’s contact centre business, Datacom Connect, has won a $76.3 million multi-year outsource labor services deal with the ATO.
- David Goulden out a year after Dell EMC acquisition
- EDGE 2017 - Why vendors should leave gold, silver and bronze to the Olympics
- Palmerston North Council aligns with Aussie partner for hybrid cloud play
- 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - Channel Choice closing soon
- Google goes after the enterprise with private network cloud connection
- Veritas hires new global channel chief
- Sizing up the security spectrum - Where’s the channel sweet spot?
- Karl Sice to leave Winc
- Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - And the finalists are…
- Pat Murphy takes A/NZ reins at Insight
- EDGE 2017 - Are partners and vendors on the same wavelength?
- Synnex Corp completes Westcon-Comstor deal
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland
EDGE 2017 outlines The Future Channel across A/NZ
Can the channel ride the second cloud wave?
ANZ channel comes together for EDGE 2017 Welcome Dinner
Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2017
2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards honours leading female front runners in NZ
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
This week was Dell's Annual Analyst Conference (DAAC) and next week is HP Discover [disclaimer: I've worked with HP and Dell for over a decade and covered both firms extensively], but this year I'll pass on the HP event and will be at VCE's analyst conference in Chicago. Here's why.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Many capable SSDs are out there, but don't overlook a relative newcomer: Toshiba's Q Series Pro. Toshiba's drives are among the very fastest we've tested, and in an unusual development, we saw no drop in performance in its smaller capacities. Throw in heavy online discounts, and you have an excellent bargain in a top-performing drive.