New Zealand stock exchange delivered four major technology projects in 2017, including a life-cycle upgrade to its core trading and settlement systems.
FedEx has secured some of the customer identification records visible on an unsecured server, with no evidence that data was "misappropriated."
Toshiba has named Nobuaki Kurumatani, a former executive of Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, as its next chairman and chief executive.
Dell EMC has announced updates to its partner program first launched in February 2017.
- The Instillery targets top end of town through cloud recruit
- Deloitte bolsters tech ranks with quadruple Kiwi appointments
- Windows 10 S comes to an undignified — but not unexpected — end
- APC by Schneider Electric honours top performing A/NZ partners
- Microsoft's free cloud storage offer puts heat on its rivals
- Umbrellar launches cloud division, rolls out new Microsoft services
- 'Huawei is effectively an arm of the Chinese government': US senator
- How far does a vendor dollar go in the channel?
- Is Microsoft Azure really making up ground on AWS?
- Blockbuster results send Amazon stock on verge of eclipsing Microsoft
- Global restructuring triggers HPE NZ redundancies
- Dell commits to exploring IPO or merger with VMware
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2018
Looking back at the top 15 M&A deals in NZ during 2017
Kiwi channel closes 2017 with After Hours
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
This week was Dell's Annual Analyst Conference (DAAC) and next week is HP Discover [disclaimer: I've worked with HP and Dell for over a decade and covered both firms extensively], but this year I'll pass on the HP event and will be at VCE's analyst conference in Chicago. Here's why.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Many capable SSDs are out there, but don't overlook a relative newcomer: Toshiba's Q Series Pro. Toshiba's drives are among the very fastest we've tested, and in an unusual development, we saw no drop in performance in its smaller capacities. Throw in heavy online discounts, and you have an excellent bargain in a top-performing drive.