Cisco continues to pivot away from traditional markets through plans to acquire BroadSoft, as the tech giant attempts to reinvent itself as a software and ...
New Zealand cloud email security pioneer SMX is targeting Australia as its next growth frontier with a new Sydney office and strategic channel appointment.
Worldwide spending is forecast to reach US$119.9 billion in 2021, triggered by new threats, increased regulations and digital investments.
Sources indicate that Cisco is nearing a deal to buy BroadSoft for close to US$2 billion.
- Juniper Networks unveils updates to Partner Advantage program
- Google partners with HackerOne for Android app flaw bug bounty
- DIA transformation programme tenders veiled in secrecy
- Exemplary damages awarded in Auckland rendering software stoush
- Cisco snaps up streaming-data start-up Perspica
- SAP third-quarter revenue growth slows
- IBM back on track after years in retreat
- Apple and GE partner up for industrial and jet tech app development
- Why the critics are wrong about AWS’ open source approach
- Westcon-Comstor cycles with Cisco for Mental Health
- IBM's latest game plan sees declining revenues narrow
- Ingram Micro recruits Kiwi channel expertise for senior Lenovo role
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
A snapshot of the Kiwi partners set to shine at the Reseller News Awards
AWS and Consegna outline cloud credentials in front of Wellington customers
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.