Amazon Web Services needs to lower the barriers to cloud adoption, otherwise it will lose out to closest cloud rivals Google and Microsoft.
For a vendor famed for the creation of market leading PCs and printers, security prowess has seldom been associated with HP.
Richard Hume as been appointed as the new CEO of Tech Data, with Bob Dutkowsky transitioning to the role of executive chairman of the board.
Arnie Bellini has offered his largest endorsement of the channel in A/NZ to date, as ConnectWise unveiled increased investment in local operations.
- University of California, Berkeley to use Promapp software
- Platinum Equity agrees to sell Winc NZ to advance office products merger
- Microsoft holds up Windows 10 feature upgrade after finding BSOD bug
- ThreatConnect ramps up A/NZ play with emt Distribution
- How Consegna created cloud credibility through AWS
- Tech titans could be forced to give police overseas data under new proposal
- MapR hunts for new A/NZ alliances boss
- Christchurch integrator shines on regional stage through SnapperNet security win
- Emerging technologies set to push global spending into the trillions
- Supreme Court drops historic Microsoft privacy case
- Microsoft boosts security offering in the cloud and at the edge
- TVNZ acts as Google prepares to retire Doubleclick Sales Manager
Cloud services are not new. Many of the technologies, such as remote access to applications, ready-to-use infrastructure and pre-configured environments have been around for many years. What has changed is the scope of different services and the scale they can offer. And the idea of having to size a system before deploying it is disappearing as new cloud platforms offer almost infinite scalability. Read more
Data breach notification laws in NZ: How can partners prepare?
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
Reseller News launches Partner Marketing Workshop initiative
Microsoft outlines future of modern workplace at Elevate 2018 in Auckland
As US software giant Oracle looks to keep pace with cloud computing giants Amazon Web Services and old rivals like Microsoft, the company is increasingly leaning on one key diffentiator: automation.
With Windows Insider build 17083, Microsoft responded to criticism about transparency by adding a 'Diagnostic Data Viewer' app to the OS for beta users to try out.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.