Nominations are closing soon for the Reseller News Innovation Awards, with submissions now closing on midnight Friday 17 August.
Security spending in New Zealand is expected to reach $550 million in 2018, according to data from research firm Gartner.
The Warehouse mobile app has a new feature, powered by Google Cloud's neural artificial intelligence service.
Apple finally refreshed its MacBook Pro line-up in August this year with a 13 and 15-inch version of the high performance laptop.
- Ministry of Justice looks to SaaS to address holiday pay failures
- Sophos regional leader set to depart
- Two ways Google is taking enterprise IoT fight to Amazon and Microsoft
- How voice technology will re-shape business
- Les Williamson exits as Citrix A/NZ boss
- Menlo Security hunts for distributors to expand A/NZ business
- Spark doubles down on sports, securing new rights and promising a new platform
- It’s time for vendors to stop calling IoT a technology
- Chris Trevitt returns to run NetSuite A/NZ channel
- How Bloomberg journalists use data science to move financial markets
- Channel key as BlackBerry appoints new trans-Tasman leader
- Oracle A/NZ channel chief exits
Infrastructure, security and network experts say the rise of virtualisation has most affected the way they design, protect and operate the systems that businesses depend on. Today, both physical and virtualised systems can coexist or be part of a strategy allowing service providers and system integrators to develop solutions that meet customer needs.. Read more
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
EDGE 2018: Kiwis assess key customer priorities through NZ research
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2018: 300 tech leaders come together for Dinner Under the Hangar
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
EDGE 2018: Networker and Connector sessions create new partnerships across the channel
As US software giant Oracle looks to keep pace with cloud computing giants Amazon Web Services and old rivals like Microsoft, the company is increasingly leaning on one key diffentiator: automation.
With Windows Insider build 17083, Microsoft responded to criticism about transparency by adding a 'Diagnostic Data Viewer' app to the OS for beta users to try out.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.