Google has abused its dominant position in the search engine market to illegally promoted its comparison shopping service.
Businesses that remain wedded to Office 2007 have until October to drop Office 2007's applications and switch to a newer suite.
A high-performance private cloud is saving Kiwi schools money and optimising opportunities flowing from the rollout of fibre nationwide.
McDonald’s has deployed augmented reality technology across New Zealand, partnering with QuiverVision to bring a new twist to Happy Meals.
- Frost & Sullivan names Dimension Data as 2017 GSI of the year
- Google to stop scanning Gmail accounts
- Microsoft: No, it's not an audit
- LINZ' Landonline upgrade shifts to as-a-service model
- Uber CEO resigns, leaving company in search of a new strategy
- New research set to outline Future Channel opportunities at EDGE 2017
- Google Cloud Platform launches in Australia
- 2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards - and the winners are…
- Dropbox names former reseller to lead A/NZ
- Who are the top tech vendors in IT?
- Tech Data bolsters data capabilities with trans-Tasman Informatica deal
- Enlighten Designs delivers data insight to Associated Press through Microsoft
Partners and customers will be able to derive insights from 17 keynotes and seminars from external speakers, guest presenters, and Ingram Micro vendor partners.. Read more
Sizing up the NZ security spectrum - Where's the channel sweet spot?
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Consegna comes to town with AWS cloud offerings launch in Auckland
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Inside the AWS Summit in Auckland
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Microsoft's grand plan for maintaining Windows 10 on a regular twice-a-year cadence sounds so simple. It's not. Here's help figuring it all out.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.