Fresh off a positive earnings call that saw Cisco report $11.9 billion in revenue for the 2Q 2018, CEO Chuck Robbins has a lot to ...
Maori business leader David MacLeod has joined the board of cloud start-up PrimeQ, as the Oracle specialists continue to expand across New Zealand.
Based on the current progress for Windows 10 version 1809, due out later this year, it now looks like the earlier update for the OS ...
New Zealand stock exchange delivered four major technology projects in 2017, including a life-cycle upgrade to its core trading and settlement systems.
- Tech Data strikes A/NZ deal with Auckland-based specialist Oracle vendor
- Food manufacturer migrates to Microsoft Dynamics 365 through Sable37
- Cisco bolsters security services with triple cloud channel play
- Intel slapped with 32 lawsuits following security flaws
- Unsecured AWS server exposes thousands of FedEx customer records
- What IBM’s lawsuit against new Microsoft appointee says about diversity
- LiveTiles raises $20M in fresh growth push
- Why the data protection officer is the hottest role in town
- New telepresence start-up takes off through Ingram Micro NZ
- Microsoft to cover Windows 7 with advanced threat service
- Microsoft’s Ron Huddleston returns to partner land with Twilio
- Google gets behind emails that automatically update
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2018
Looking back at the top 15 M&A deals in NZ during 2017
Kiwi channel closes 2017 with After Hours
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
With Windows Insider build 17083, Microsoft responded to criticism about transparency by adding a 'Diagnostic Data Viewer' app to the OS for beta users to try out.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.