The new prime minister must take a decision on whether to include China's Huawei in Britain's 5G telecoms network urgently as the ongoing debate is ...
Microsoft beat analysts’ estimates for fourth-quarter revenue and profit, driven by continued sales increases from its cloud business and sending its shares to all-time highs.
SAP is expecting a major improvement in margins next year as the German business software group reported a 21 per cent decline in second-quarter operating ...
CyberArk has revamped its regional channel partner program to place more emphasis on multiple competencies over just generating revenue.
- Cloud growth fuels IBM profit beat
- How Microsoft Teams can help frontline workers
- Enterprise AI usage to more than double by 2020
- Ingram Micro offers millions to innovative ISVs
- Symantec ends talks to sell to Broadcom over price: sources
- Commvault offers bigger incentives in new partner program
- Microsoft scraps channel changes following partner backlash
- DXC expands Microsoft Azure partnership
- Microsoft's billion-dollar partner spending spree
- McAfee in talks for billion-dollar public market return
- Red Hat and IBM ‘synergise’ partner programs in hybrid cloud focus
- Pat Devlin takes on Aruba A/NZ leadership role
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
As US software giant Oracle looks to keep pace with cloud computing giants Amazon Web Services and old rivals like Microsoft, the company is increasingly leaning on one key diffentiator: automation.
With Windows Insider build 17083, Microsoft responded to criticism about transparency by adding a 'Diagnostic Data Viewer' app to the OS for beta users to try out.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.