A developer preview of Android 11 is now available, allowing app developers to begin working with the planned upgrade to Google’s mobile OS. Among the ...
New research shows that attackers use APIs to automate credential stuffing attacks. The financial sector is particularly vulnerable.
Free open source app for Windows and macOS accelerates Git commands for large repositories.
Yes, some third parties are still supporting Windows 7, but that doesn’t mean you have to stick with the status quo, no matter how tempting ...
- Dell Technologies sells cyber security unit RSA for U.S.$2B
- Accenture builds SAP skills with Icon Integration buy
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365 demand continue to drive Rhipe's results
- GitHub CLI brings GitHub to the command line
- Microsoft springs last-minute demand on buyers of Windows 7 after-expiration support
- What to expect in Microsoft's new Windows 10 20H1 release, due soon
- AWS launches WorkSpaces client for Windows and Mac
- Oracle v. Google Java copyright battle enters final round
- What’s next for serverless architecture?
- Nextgen hunts for next NZ lead
- Swift language targets machine learning
- Microsoft retreats from scheme to change Chrome's search engine
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
As US software giant Oracle looks to keep pace with cloud computing giants Amazon Web Services and old rivals like Microsoft, the company is increasingly leaning on one key diffentiator: automation.
With Windows Insider build 17083, Microsoft responded to criticism about transparency by adding a 'Diagnostic Data Viewer' app to the OS for beta users to try out.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
Microsoft's goal with its Windows 10 November 2019 Update is to fix bugs, not push features. A Windows Search-powered File Explorer offers one of the few improvements.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?