You don’t have to back up everything about every container, but it’s important to back up configurations.
With support for Windows Server 2008 ending, there’s still time to examine alternatives to upgrading.
Search giant follows Microsoft in offering route to legacy workload modernisation via new Power Systems service in Google Cloud Platform.
Salesforce is hedging its bets with the Australian and New Zealand channel as it scours the market for a new regional chief.
- New McAfee CEO targets enterprise growth
- Windows 10 S vs. Chrome OS
- Nutanix hunts for new A/NZ boss as MD Jamie Humphrey resigns
- How Microsoft could improve Windows by being more like Apple
- How do Big Tech's carbon pledges stack up?
- Datadog launches partner program in A/NZ
- Where will IT spending flow in 2020?
- Seven high points of Windows 7
- Microsoft extends security updates for Windows Server 2008, but only through Azure
- Microsoft enables native mobile development with Blazor
- Microsoft rolls out critical Windows security fix after NSA tipoff
- Rumours mount that a major bug could be disclosed on the day Microsoft ends support for Windows 7
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
As US software giant Oracle looks to keep pace with cloud computing giants Amazon Web Services and old rivals like Microsoft, the company is increasingly leaning on one key diffentiator: automation.
With Windows Insider build 17083, Microsoft responded to criticism about transparency by adding a 'Diagnostic Data Viewer' app to the OS for beta users to try out.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
Microsoft's goal with its Windows 10 November 2019 Update is to fix bugs, not push features. A Windows Search-powered File Explorer offers one of the few improvements.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?