For five years now, Microsoft has been messing around with Windows 10 feature releases and updates and support deadlines.
High-performance Java platform born in ad-tech is geared toward high-load web, cloud, networking, and microservices applications.
The global technology sector has seen M&A activity accelerate during the COVID-19 pandemic in the second half of 2020, putting a spotlight on tech companies ...
A proposal to add generic programming to Go using type parameters is an attempt to add a capability that would make the language easier to ...
- Infosys granted Google Cloud partner data and analytics specialisation
- Windows 10X leaks: Hands-on with Microsoft's new, simplified OS
- Microsoft honours top regional partners with inaugural APAC awards
- Workplace exec on employee productivity, app plans for 2021
- SASE check-list: 7 key evaluation criteria
- Cisco and Acacia make up with $4.5B acquisition pact
- Prepare for the work-from-anywhere revolution
- Microsoft’s top 6 future software development trends
- DXC polishes retail operations for Michael Hill across A/NZ
- Is the A/NZ channel shrinking?
- How agile development teams use value streams
- Top 10 in-demand cyber security skills for 2021
IT is always developing - sometimes by evolution, and sometimes by revolution - but recent events have pushed that process into overdrive for key areas of communications and management of IT infrastructure. This goes well beyond technology, with fundamental impacts on how business is done, and how we balance our work-life activities.. Read more
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Meet the winners of the 2020 Reseller News Innovation Awards
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
We've collected all of the best (and worst) moments of Microsoft during 2020, along with the "wha...?!" moments that made us scratch our head.
Gartner unveils top predictions for IT organisations and users in 2021 and beyond
Spoiler alert! The honest answer is that you can’t mandate agility, but you can achieve it through consensus by focusing on the benefits
Though Apple had said it would deliver the public beta of its upcoming OS in July, that month came and went without a release.
As US software giant Oracle looks to keep pace with cloud computing giants Amazon Web Services and old rivals like Microsoft, the company is increasingly leaning on one key diffentiator: automation.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
Microsoft's goal with its Windows 10 November 2019 Update is to fix bugs, not push features. A Windows Search-powered File Explorer offers one of the few improvements.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?