Cisco is set to pay just over $403 million (US$320 million) to acquire hyperconvergence software provider, Springpath.
Scout, a collaborative mobile content platform for the channel, connects partners, distributors and vendors via targeted and relevant information releases.
Cisco is developing a way to integrate its software-defined networking product named Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) with public cloud infrastructure.
A storage array in Fujitsu’s Homebush data centre in Sydney went down over the weekend, with services to some customers affected by the outage.
- Wanted: A world where virtual assistants help (without being asked)
- Public cloud subscription play boosts rhipe's financials
- IntegrationWorks continues Aussie invasion with new Sydney office
- EDGE 2017 - What the customer wants
- Alibaba Cloud cracks 1M customers worldwide
- Key tech trends to track in the coming decade
- Catalyst Cloud spins off into new business
- Microsoft acquires Cycle Computing in high-performance cloud push
- Why partners must stop raising awareness and start strategising in security
- NZ-made start-up paints an AI picture for UK National Gallery
- Why a contradicting Microsoft is still trying to figure out Windows 10 support
- Why a state of limited competition could occur through cloud consolidation
This partnership will give Synnex New Zealand’s existing customer base access to Delta’s highly reliable and efficient power management products and datacentre infrastructure solutions. . Read more
Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2017
Tech Data introduces Informatica to A/NZ channel
2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards honours leading female front runners in NZ
Sizing up the NZ security spectrum - Where's the channel sweet spot?
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Consegna comes to town with AWS cloud offerings launch in Auckland
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.