The Ministry of Education is creating a panel of suppliers to provide Salesforce solutions and services to the Ministry and the sector.
Google sees the future of its team messaging tool, Hangouts Chat, as closely entwined with email.
EU antitrust regulators will decide by June 27 whether to clear US tech giant IBM's US$34 billion bid for software company Red Hat.
Synnex Australia has inked a distribution deal for the Asia Pacific region with print management software provider PaperCut.
- Lessons learned from an S/4HANA public cloud migration by Spirit Airlines
- Marina Brook departs from StorageCraft
- Rob Thorne takes on new APAC role at Mulesoft
- Coming to Windows 10: more browsers, not fewer
- "There was resistance" to Qualtrics acquisition, says SAP founder Hasso Plattner
- Everything Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst would say about the IBM deal
- Insight Enterprises names new APAC marketing and partnerships head
- Check Point adds self-service tools to partner program
- SAP commits to Experience Management following Qualtrics acquisition
- Deloitte and ServiceNow sign workflow transformation deal
- Google debuts privacy controls, principles at I/O event
- SAP targets outsiders with extended partner program
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
As US software giant Oracle looks to keep pace with cloud computing giants Amazon Web Services and old rivals like Microsoft, the company is increasingly leaning on one key diffentiator: automation.
With Windows Insider build 17083, Microsoft responded to criticism about transparency by adding a 'Diagnostic Data Viewer' app to the OS for beta users to try out.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.