Partnership helps Dimension Data deliver new single point IT and telco services for customers in New Zealand.
Equinox IT has been appointed as a panel member for the new All-of-Government Web Services Panel.
Win comes less than nine months after securing sole CSP distribution deal in New Zealand.
Microsoft has failed to explain to corporate customers the repercussions of the twice-a-year schedule of Windows 10.
- Cisco reshuffles local channel pack
- Google goes all in on cloud with new local channel chief
- Google's new TPUs are here to accelerate AI training
- Tech giants to boost channel reliance for cloud growth
- Nutanix recovers from HPE snub to strike IBM partnership
- Google's the latest to take on IoT management headaches
- Microsoft, Amazon go after enterprises with new SAP cloud offerings
- LinkedIn gets new A/NZ country manager amid Microsoft integration
- SAP brings partner applications under one roof for customers
- Google is reportedly eyeing an iOS Assistant app as it fires new salvo in the AI wars
- Microsoft blames US stockpiled vulnerability for ransomware attack
- Rhody Burton resigns from IBM
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
Reseller News Connect – Securing your future as an MSP
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
StorageCraft celebrates high achievers at its inaugural A/NZ Partner Awards
Microsoft may have stuck to the script when it unveiled a Windows 10 spin-off aimed at education. But the new OS will be enticing to businesses as well.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Not sold on Windows 10? We have the keys to keeping your Win7 system running the way you like it
Microsoft's Office 365 suite recently expanded with more apps for enterprise collaboration, but will the-more-the-merrier approach prevail, or is consolidation inevitable?
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.