HPE's executive vice president and general manager, Antonio Neri, has flagged plans for more acquisitions.
Xero is eyeing the Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning space, calling it the “next wave of accounting innovation”.
Report says two companies are in early stages of talks.
After a record number of entries, the finalists for the 2017 Hi-Tech Awards were announced at simultaneous events in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch last night.
- Gentrack acquires UK-based Junifer Systems
- Alibaba, Fonterra eye blockchain for food safety
- Fintech emerges as key opportunity for NZ innovators
- Former Aruba exec makes the Big Switch to networking start-up
- How Kiwi partners can maximise Microsoft Teams
- New influencers of IT emerge as tech spending moves away from the CIO
- Exeed partners with vGRID to offer channel cloud services
- Citrix may be selling, but is Microsoft buying?
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Kiwi partners collaborate as Hamilton business moves to the cloud through Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft is playing Windows hardball
- Cisco closes AppDynamics deal, increases software weight
Reseller News Connect – Securing your future as an MSP
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
StorageCraft celebrates high achievers at its inaugural A/NZ Partner Awards
StorageCraft and Soft Solutions host Kiwi partners at Craft Beer Tasting & Learn
HP brings innovation to NZ as Partner First Forum 2017 takes over Auckland
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Not sold on Windows 10? We have the keys to keeping your Win7 system running the way you like it
As Slack continues to get more popular, Google's lack of a blockbuster app for team messaging could become a problem for the tech giant. Experts weigh in on whether or not a Slack acquisition makes sense for Google.
Following Microsoft's blockbuster $26.2 billion acquisition of LinkedIn, many questions remain regarding the professional social network's future.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.