The Apple subsidiary says its new Claris Connect is designed to connect third-party cloud apps and automate workflows.
Microsoft has hired former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to investigate whether the use of facial recognition technology developed by an Israeli startup it funded ...
Master agent Tradewinds has launched a new application aimed at speeding up Australian and New Zealand partners’ access to loads.
CodeQL is a semantic code analyzer and query tool that can be used to find security vulnerabilities in codebases
- Insentra brings security vendor Torsion to A/NZ
- Microsoft shows off hybrid cloud management and cloud analytics tools at Ignite
- Acronis goes global with Ingram Micro
- Champions of Change opens Specsavers’ eyes to HPE GreenLake
- Tableau launches revamped partner program
- GitHub unveils native iOS and Android clients
- Microsoft (finally) delivers service pack-like Windows 10 1909
- Cisco revenue forecast disappoints amid software shift efforts
- Atlassian expands Jira Service Desk to non-IT biz teams
- Private equity firm buys Tech Data for US$5.4B
- SAP to streamline hardware infrastructure for profit lift
- Linux, containers, Kubernetes the standard for IT’s next era: IBM CEO Ginni Rometty
Edge Computing is opening up new opportunities for partners who look at a client’s bigger picture, according to global leader in IT infrastructure, power and cooling, APC by Schneider Electric.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
As US software giant Oracle looks to keep pace with cloud computing giants Amazon Web Services and old rivals like Microsoft, the company is increasingly leaning on one key diffentiator: automation.
With Windows Insider build 17083, Microsoft responded to criticism about transparency by adding a 'Diagnostic Data Viewer' app to the OS for beta users to try out.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
Microsoft's goal with its Windows 10 November 2019 Update is to fix bugs, not push features. A Windows Search-powered File Explorer offers one of the few improvements.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?