Changes will allow customers to connect own software into LINZ' system, access information on devices and represent property boundaries in 3D.
Uber is now a driverless vehicle, after CEO Travis Kalanick stepped down Tuesday.
Research examining the state of the IT channel across A/NZ is now underway, with findings set to be unveiled at EDGE 2017.
Google has launched its cloud platform in Australia, with its new Sydney region going live.
- 2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards - and the winners are…
- Dropbox names former reseller to lead A/NZ
- Who are the top tech vendors in IT?
- Tech Data bolsters data capabilities with trans-Tasman Informatica deal
- Enlighten Designs delivers data insight to Associated Press through Microsoft
- With iOS 11, Apple focuses on enterprise users
- Cloud-based security set to boom as new tech pushes spend
- Inside the new-look Cisco channel
- EDGE 2017 unveils speaker line-up
- Software AG taps former Quest Software exec to lead A/NZ
- Kiwi integrator expands Aussie presence following Queensland healthcare win
- The partners behind DXC Technology’s evolving global strategy
The Westcon-Comstor BlueSky platform is a revolutionary approach to performance management of the entire cloud services delivery lifecycle.. Read more
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Consegna comes to town with AWS cloud offerings launch in Auckland
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Inside the AWS Summit in Auckland
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Microsoft's grand plan for maintaining Windows 10 on a regular twice-a-year cadence sounds so simple. It's not. Here's help figuring it all out.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.