Original design manufacturers’ public cloud hardware and software offering is eating into the market share of vendors such as Dell EMC and HPE.
Amazon Web Services continues to dominate the public cloud services market, operating as a “clear” worldwide leader across the world.
SAP aims to double the size of its sales and marketing software business within two years, throwing down the gauntlet to market leader Salesforce.
Intel CEO Brian Krzanich has resigned after a probe found a consensual relationship with an employee violated company policy.
- New-look Microsoft honours Kiwi partners
- F5 Networks’ Rob Malkin takes Commvault A/NZ lead
- Opinion: Is Microsoft already killing off Windows 7?
- HPE puts enterprise software applications at the edge network
- Teradata sues SAP for allegedly stealing trade secrets
- Oracle’s BYOL plan continues to deliver
- Microsoft to tighten screws on traditional Office
- Ministry of Transport plans shift from Revera's IaaS to the cloud
- Reseller News 2018 Women in ICT Awards - and the winners are…
- HPE adds GreenLake Hybrid Cloud to enterprise service offerings
- CrowdStrike raises $200M as IPO mulling continues
- Cisco makes third acquisition of 2018 to bolster Wi-Fi options
Remember the good old days? When you could run your network with a single backbone of fibre, to some easy-to-control switches with a single Internet connection. All the applications ran on local servers and employees could only connect to them via the local network.. Read more
Meet the leading customer-centric Microsoft channel partners
Reseller News launches new-look Awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Reseller News Exchange arrives in Auckland to assess GDPR implications
Kiwi channel debates GDPR as Reseller News Exchange hits Wellington
Ingram Micro maintains Showcase 2018 momentum in Wellington
Ingram Micro launches Showcase 2018 in Christchurch
As US software giant Oracle looks to keep pace with cloud computing giants Amazon Web Services and old rivals like Microsoft, the company is increasingly leaning on one key diffentiator: automation.
With Windows Insider build 17083, Microsoft responded to criticism about transparency by adding a 'Diagnostic Data Viewer' app to the OS for beta users to try out.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.