IDG has announced the launch of Covid-19 Central, a centralised resource designed to help partners access informative and educational content in relation to the pandemic.
The latest iteration of Windows 10 is slated to appear this spring. But given the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, Microsoft would be better off delaying the ...
Want to code together remotely? These web-based services and editor add-ons let programmers work on the same files at the same time.
Adobe has appointed former Salesforce Asia Pacific vice president Simon Tate as its new Asia Pacific president.
- 30 Under 30 Awards open as Emerging Leaders Forum goes virtual
- Veritas ramps up rebates in program tweak
- Can APIs be copyrighted?
- AWS steps up Microsoft Windows migration play
- IBM CEO: ‘We have to win the architectural battle in cloud’
- Microsoft promotes upcoming Edge enhancements
- Three months of movements in the local tech channel
- Securing Windows and Office in a time of Covid-19: update policies, remote options
- 5 tips for finding and keeping top developer talent
- Skype Meet Now is Microsoft's effort to make Skype calls as easy as possible
- Zoom pauses new feature development to focus on privacy, security
- SAP offers partner tier lifeline in wake of coronavirus pandemic
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
As US software giant Oracle looks to keep pace with cloud computing giants Amazon Web Services and old rivals like Microsoft, the company is increasingly leaning on one key diffentiator: automation.
With Windows Insider build 17083, Microsoft responded to criticism about transparency by adding a 'Diagnostic Data Viewer' app to the OS for beta users to try out.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
Microsoft's goal with its Windows 10 November 2019 Update is to fix bugs, not push features. A Windows Search-powered File Explorer offers one of the few improvements.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?