Software defined storage solutions vendor Talon is "aggressively" building out its channel ecosystem across Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
IBM’s new Multi-cloud Manager will manage workloads on Big Blue clouds but also on Amazon, Red Hat and Microsoft infrastructure.
Atlassian has overhauled its Jira Software Cloud issue-tracking application, adding a simplified user experience and new third-party integrations.
OVH plans to triple investment in the coming years to take on U.S. Internet giants Amazon and Alphabet's Google in this fast-growing sector.
- Deloitte NZ launches Dell Boomi integration partnership
- Fujitsu taps DXC talent to run NZ business
- German automotive giant Daimler invests in Soul Machines
- UK software provider scoops up Kiwi SaaS player for $11M
- SAP vows to ease cloud transition for reluctant customers
- Kiwi developers Sylo and Trackback partner to fight counterfeits
- Apple allows A/NZ users tool to see what data it has collected
- As partners begin to self-publish, here’s 7 top content tips
- Samsung buys network data specialists Zhilabs in 5G push
- Clarifying private cloud, and challenging misconceptions
- ConnectWise brings flagship IT Nation event to Australia
- Google aims Plus at the enterprise as consumer side falters
Cloud services are not new. Many of the technologies, such as remote access to applications, ready-to-use infrastructure and pre-configured environments have been around for many years. What has changed is the scope of different services and the scale they can offer. And the idea of having to size a system before deploying it is disappearing as new cloud platforms offer almost infinite scalability. Read more
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018
Chasing innovation: how Kiwi partners can create a new customer agenda
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Sophos Discover outlines security strategies for trans-Tasman partners
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
As US software giant Oracle looks to keep pace with cloud computing giants Amazon Web Services and old rivals like Microsoft, the company is increasingly leaning on one key diffentiator: automation.
With Windows Insider build 17083, Microsoft responded to criticism about transparency by adding a 'Diagnostic Data Viewer' app to the OS for beta users to try out.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.