Microsoft's next-generation Holographic Processing Unit (HPU) within the HoloLens will focus on machine learning.
With competition strong and nominations set to close on 8 August, the value of submitting a compelling submission heightens.
Tech giant working hard to put a positive spin on the theme of automation.
The National Party, the Green Party and NZ First fronted up to outline their respective ICT policies at a debate in Auckland on Thursday evening.
- EU court must rule how forgetful Google should be
- Expert Microsoft consultants enter Kiwi channel through collaborative play
- Darren Adams leaves Tech Data
- NEXTGEN delivers digital alternative through creative agency acquisition
- Reseller News unveils new start-up category, opens award nominations
- Help define the Future Channel through new Reseller News research
- Microsoft clarifies changes to channel division
- What ever happened to the tech titans of the past?
- EU fines Google $3.6 billion, orders changes in search results
- McDonald’s engages Kiwi app developer for augmented reality play
- Microsoft: No, it's not an audit
- New research set to outline Future Channel opportunities at EDGE 2017
Dicker Data New Zealand’s CloudCast series aims to alleviate reseller pain and improve cloud uptake among their customers.. Read more
2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards honours leading female front runners in NZ
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
As Slack continues to get more popular, Google's lack of a blockbuster app for team messaging could become a problem for the tech giant. Experts weigh in on whether or not a Slack acquisition makes sense for Google.
Microsoft's Office 365 suite recently expanded with more apps for enterprise collaboration, but will the-more-the-merrier approach prevail, or is consolidation inevitable?
Following Microsoft's blockbuster $26.2 billion acquisition of LinkedIn, many questions remain regarding the professional social network's future.
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
Google last week did something that is really hard to find objectionable: It said it deleted quite a few ("tens of thousands") nude pictures stolen from celebrities. But as with anything that involves such an influential company as Google, this move creates a precedent, and it's a dangerous one.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.