Gartner findings show that while companies use a variety of Office 365 elements, only two – email and the Office apps – provide real value.
Total spending on technology products and services in New Zealand is forecast to grow 2.2 per cent in 2018, reaching almost $12 billion.
The Internet of Things (IoT) appeared all over the news throughout 2017, whether that was due to the development of new devices, cyber attacks using ...
New Zealand continues to mature and grow as a digital economy, with many organisations accustomed to leveraging powerful digital innovation platforms.
- Expect Microsoft Teams to gain ground as enterprises embrace group chat
- Can vendors please stop pretending to be start-ups
- Introducing the 45 Kiwi tech pace-setters across Asia Pacific
- Kiwi partners struggle with marketing, and that’s a problem
- Introducing EDGE 2018 - Customer Value
- Have vendors and distributors signed a death warrant for the Kiwi channel?
- HP honours top performing Kiwi channel partners
- Spreadsheet loving channel chiefs are managing partners from the Stone Age
- Kiwi partners combine to create one-stop Salesforce shop
- Qrious taps Revera talent for technology director role
- Government CTO and digital bill of rights among Curran's priorities
- Meet the fastest growing Kiwi tech firms
Microsoft 365 Business is a highly secure solution that allows SMEs to enable and manage mobile users without the need to manage their own servers and environment.. Read more
Looking back at the top 15 M&A deals in NZ during 2017
Kiwi channel closes 2017 with After Hours
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
As Slack continues to get more popular, Google's lack of a blockbuster app for team messaging could become a problem for the tech giant. Experts weigh in on whether or not a Slack acquisition makes sense for Google.
Microsoft's Office 365 suite recently expanded with more apps for enterprise collaboration, but will the-more-the-merrier approach prevail, or is consolidation inevitable?
Following Microsoft's blockbuster $26.2 billion acquisition of LinkedIn, many questions remain regarding the professional social network's future.
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
Google last week did something that is really hard to find objectionable: It said it deleted quite a few ("tens of thousands") nude pictures stolen from celebrities. But as with anything that involves such an influential company as Google, this move creates a precedent, and it's a dangerous one.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.