HP honoured leading partners across the channel in New Zealand, recognising excellence across the entire print and personal systems portfolio.
Direct sales leaders discovered decades ago that using technology to help automate and streamline business processes helps achieve sales quotas.
CloudinIT and AFDigital have joined forces in a bid to capture greater Salesforce market share, through delivering an integrated multi-cloud solution.
Qrious has appointed Stephen Ponsford as technology director, recruiting the former Revera specialist to drive big data and analytics business.
- Government CTO and digital bill of rights among Curran's priorities
- Meet the fastest growing Kiwi tech firms
- Top 10 ways vendors can be seen and heard in the channel
- Greg Davidson to succeed Jonathan Ladd as new Datacom chief
- Windows 10 Insider: What's in it for customers?
- Microsoft cloud growth continues through strong financials
- Snap poll: testing ICT industry sentiment towards the new government
- IBM casts Watson as the brains behind IoT
- Westcon-Comstor cycles with Cisco for Mental Health
- Revealing the biggest lies told in the channel
- Air New Zealand launches AI chatbot in Australia
- Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - And the winners are…
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
A snapshot of the Kiwi partners set to shine at the Reseller News Awards
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
As Slack continues to get more popular, Google's lack of a blockbuster app for team messaging could become a problem for the tech giant. Experts weigh in on whether or not a Slack acquisition makes sense for Google.
Microsoft's Office 365 suite recently expanded with more apps for enterprise collaboration, but will the-more-the-merrier approach prevail, or is consolidation inevitable?
Following Microsoft's blockbuster $26.2 billion acquisition of LinkedIn, many questions remain regarding the professional social network's future.
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
Google last week did something that is really hard to find objectionable: It said it deleted quite a few ("tens of thousands") nude pictures stolen from celebrities. But as with anything that involves such an influential company as Google, this move creates a precedent, and it's a dangerous one.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.