Online content should be regulated with a system somewhere between the existing rules used for the telecoms and media industries, according to Facebook CEO Mark ...
IDG is proud to officially launch EDGE 2020, the leading technology conference for business leaders in Australia and New Zealand.
Reseller News is proud to announce the finalists of the Innovation Awards in 2019, featuring a powerful line-up of emerging and established partners.
The Instillery and Origin have unveiled plans to merge businesses to create a tech provider capable of challenging tier-1 incumbents in New Zealand.
- Microsoft scraps channel changes following partner backlash
- Nick Verykios sets Arrow exit date
- Dell Technologies honours leading regional partners
- Dell edges closer to Microsoft with VMware as anchor point
- Dell is creating a channel built on cross-sell
- Security spending set for 20 per cent boost, but where’s the money going?
- ‘Misleading’ Spark slapped with $675K consumer fine
- Female leaders assume positions of tech power in NZ
- Mystery buyer eyes Wellington's Snapper transport card
- Air NZ up, up and away with 3D printing trial
- More change at the top as Spark appoints new customer director
- Kiwi MSP Base 2 crosses the Tasman with Australia CEO
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
As Slack continues to get more popular, Google's lack of a blockbuster app for team messaging could become a problem for the tech giant. Experts weigh in on whether or not a Slack acquisition makes sense for Google.
Microsoft's Office 365 suite recently expanded with more apps for enterprise collaboration, but will the-more-the-merrier approach prevail, or is consolidation inevitable?
Following Microsoft's blockbuster $26.2 billion acquisition of LinkedIn, many questions remain regarding the professional social network's future.
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
Google last week did something that is really hard to find objectionable: It said it deleted quite a few ("tens of thousands") nude pictures stolen from celebrities. But as with anything that involves such an influential company as Google, this move creates a precedent, and it's a dangerous one.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.