Inland Revenue, Z Energy and Vector, alongside Facebook, Ticketmaster and Ortbiz - Reseller News assesses six months of security breaches in New Zealand.
Microsoft generated more than 11,000 co-sell wins with partners during the past 12 months, equating to roughly US$5 billion in contract value through the channel.
Confidence among businesses in Wellington has retreated to pre-Christmas levels, with concern raising in relation to growth initiatives from the government.
Deloitte in Australia, New Zealand, China, Japan and Southeast Asia are coming together to create Deloitte Asia Pacific.
- Ingram Micro launches bumper Asia Pacific channel conference
- Amid 'Jacindamania,' Kiwi businesses' pessimism may hurt growth
- Tech shines as Auckland and Wellington face off in “wage war”
- Kiwi business confidence sinks to seven-year low
- What are the most in-demand tech skills in Auckland? (and how much are they paying)
- Facebook, AWS seek changes to New Zealand Privacy Bill
- Updated: Auckland Council software procurement - "stale and stodgy" or "agile, open and collaborative"?
- Kiwi customer data exposed as Z Energy admits breach
- Partners in sight as Telegistics unveils purpose-built new home
- Auditor-General lays bare failures of National Oracle Solution and National Infrastructure Platform
- Intel CEO resigns over relationship with employee
- New-look Microsoft honours Kiwi partners
Cloud services are not new. Many of the technologies, such as remote access to applications, ready-to-use infrastructure and pre-configured environments have been around for many years. What has changed is the scope of different services and the scale they can offer. And the idea of having to size a system before deploying it is disappearing as new cloud platforms offer almost infinite scalability. Read more
Meet the leading female front runners of the Kiwi channel
Meet the top performing customer-centric Microsoft channel partners
Reseller News launches new-look Awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Reseller News Exchange arrives in Auckland to assess GDPR implications
Kiwi channel debates GDPR as Reseller News Exchange hits Wellington
Ingram Micro maintains Showcase 2018 momentum in Wellington
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
As Slack continues to get more popular, Google's lack of a blockbuster app for team messaging could become a problem for the tech giant. Experts weigh in on whether or not a Slack acquisition makes sense for Google.
Microsoft's Office 365 suite recently expanded with more apps for enterprise collaboration, but will the-more-the-merrier approach prevail, or is consolidation inevitable?
Following Microsoft's blockbuster $26.2 billion acquisition of LinkedIn, many questions remain regarding the professional social network's future.
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
Google last week did something that is really hard to find objectionable: It said it deleted quite a few ("tens of thousands") nude pictures stolen from celebrities. But as with anything that involves such an influential company as Google, this move creates a precedent, and it's a dangerous one.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.