Nick Verykios has revealed plans to vacate his role as managing director of Arrow ECS ANZ, following more than 15 years running the distributor.
Dell Technologies has honoured leading partners across Asia Pacific and Japan, following a year of growth through the channel.
Dell Technologies and Microsoft have unveiled an expanded in-market partnership with VMware acting as an anchor point across cloud and digital technologies.
Dell Technologies is moving ahead with plans to unite multiple solutions and services under one channel roof, bringing together a vast technology portfolio in a ...
- Security spending set for 20 per cent boost, but where’s the money going?
- ‘Misleading’ Spark slapped with $675K consumer fine
- Female leaders assume positions of tech power in NZ
- Mystery buyer eyes Wellington's Snapper transport card
- Air NZ up, up and away with 3D printing trial
- More change at the top as Spark appoints new customer director
- Kiwi MSP Base 2 crosses the Tasman with Australia CEO
- $34B NZ unicorns fertilise a growing innovation ecosystem
- WorkSafe writes off another $1.2M, plans $40M investment
- Why you should attend Emerging Leaders
- Spark bombshell: Simon Moutter resigns
- Spark expands use of Splunk for real-time monitoring and security
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
As Slack continues to get more popular, Google's lack of a blockbuster app for team messaging could become a problem for the tech giant. Experts weigh in on whether or not a Slack acquisition makes sense for Google.
Microsoft's Office 365 suite recently expanded with more apps for enterprise collaboration, but will the-more-the-merrier approach prevail, or is consolidation inevitable?
Following Microsoft's blockbuster $26.2 billion acquisition of LinkedIn, many questions remain regarding the professional social network's future.
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
Google last week did something that is really hard to find objectionable: It said it deleted quite a few ("tens of thousands") nude pictures stolen from celebrities. But as with anything that involves such an influential company as Google, this move creates a precedent, and it's a dangerous one.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.