Police have locked down the office of Cryptopia following a security breach at the Christchurch-based crypto-currency trading company.
Before Ron Snyder joined Cisco's 'Tactical Operations' unit he was in the US Navy, offering experience working in adverse and high-pressure conditions.
A recently launched website that ranks security researchers and conferences is already questioning its future following a backlash from those working in the field.
Police in New Zealand have launched an investigation following a security breach at a Christchurch-based crypto-currency trading company.
- Could Cisco snap up Splunk or Nutanix?
- Most Kiwi staff see AI as a threat rather than an opportunity: survey
- IoT set to explode into $745B market
- The tech world’s best CEO? Microsoft’s Nadella, hands down
- Accenture CEO steps down due to health reasons
- Vendor opportunities abound in massive LINZ platform project
- SecOps NZ recruits Diljit Bolla as security demand increases
- AI-assisted imposters, IoT and crypto-jacking: cyber security in 2019
- GCSB's cyber vigilance saved Kiwi businesses $27M
- DXC drops $2B to acquire software development specialists
- LINZ to spend up to $128M replacing Landonline platform
- 5G versus 4G: how speed, latency and application support differ
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
As Slack continues to get more popular, Google's lack of a blockbuster app for team messaging could become a problem for the tech giant. Experts weigh in on whether or not a Slack acquisition makes sense for Google.
Microsoft's Office 365 suite recently expanded with more apps for enterprise collaboration, but will the-more-the-merrier approach prevail, or is consolidation inevitable?
Following Microsoft's blockbuster $26.2 billion acquisition of LinkedIn, many questions remain regarding the professional social network's future.
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
Google last week did something that is really hard to find objectionable: It said it deleted quite a few ("tens of thousands") nude pictures stolen from celebrities. But as with anything that involves such an influential company as Google, this move creates a precedent, and it's a dangerous one.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.