Reseller News is proud to announce the launch of the Women in ICT Awards (WIICTA) in 2018, recognising female excellence across New Zealand.
Salesforce is in advanced discussions to acquire U.S. software maker MuleSoft, as the tech giant looks to expand its offerings beyond CRM software.
Cisco has honoured its top performing partners across Australia and New Zealand, recognising innovation on both sides of the Tasman.
Businesses struggle to shake off concerns about new government's policies while a slightly cooling housing market added to economic uncertainty.
- Top 4 vendors to watch in 2018, according to Kiwi partners
- How tech giants are hitting back at innovative start-ups
- Top New Year’s resolutions for channel executives
- One million Kiwis lost $177M to cyber crime in 2017
- Channel weighs in on NZ data breach notification laws
- Kiwi tech salaries on the rise, providing you can code
- Are trigger-happy vendors making distributors the scapegoat in NZ?
- How far does a vendor dollar go in the channel?
- ISVs key as Microsoft makes triple NZ channel hire
- What will the channel look like in 2018?
- Industry 4.0: Assessing the Kiwi opportunity, and risk
- Philip Cronin takes control of regional Adobe channel
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
Reseller News launches Partner Marketing Workshop initiative
Microsoft outlines future of modern workplace at Elevate 2018 in Auckland
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2018
Looking back at the top 15 M&A deals in NZ during 2017
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
As Slack continues to get more popular, Google's lack of a blockbuster app for team messaging could become a problem for the tech giant. Experts weigh in on whether or not a Slack acquisition makes sense for Google.
Microsoft's Office 365 suite recently expanded with more apps for enterprise collaboration, but will the-more-the-merrier approach prevail, or is consolidation inevitable?
Following Microsoft's blockbuster $26.2 billion acquisition of LinkedIn, many questions remain regarding the professional social network's future.
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
Google last week did something that is really hard to find objectionable: It said it deleted quite a few ("tens of thousands") nude pictures stolen from celebrities. But as with anything that involves such an influential company as Google, this move creates a precedent, and it's a dangerous one.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.