Vendor programs are living in the past, with tiering now archaic and favouring longevity over skills and abilities.
Google Cloud has outlined its priorities for partner success across A/NZ, as the tech giant turns channel aspirations into market reality.
Channel Choice voting for the 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards is closing soon, running until midnight on Friday 15 September.
From new extortion schemes to rising cyber attacks, the art of securing organisations across New Zealand has seldom been so complex.
- Karl Sice to leave Winc
- Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - And the finalists are…
- Pat Murphy takes A/NZ reins at Insight
- EDGE 2017 - Are partners and vendors on the same wavelength?
- Synnex Corp completes Westcon-Comstor deal
- HPE Software and Micro Focus close $8.8B spin-merger deal
- Cisco set to appoint Spark-owned business as NZ distributor
- IBM taps Pure Storage for new A/NZ channel chief
- Dell EMC places NZ distribution under review
- The Instillery scores cloud double on AWS
- Dicker Data forecasts flat NZ revenue after Cisco split
- EDGE 2017 - What future technologies make customers tick?
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland
EDGE 2017 outlines The Future Channel across A/NZ
ANZ channel comes together for EDGE 2017 Welcome Dinner
Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2017
2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards honours leading female front runners in NZ
Sizing up the NZ security spectrum - Where's the channel sweet spot?
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
Disaggregation, security, software licensing all part of challenges Cisco faces.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.