Intel CEO Brian Krzanich has resigned after a probe found a consensual relationship with an employee violated company policy.
Microsoft has honoured leading partners across the channel following a year of customer innovation and market growth in New Zealand.
IoT, AI and cybersecurity will be important technology themes in the next five to 10 years, reports Frost & Sullivan.
The Ministry of Transport is planning to shift off infrastructure-as-a-service, provided by Spark-owned Revera, to public cloud infrastructure hosted in Microsoft Azure.
- Reseller News 2018 Women in ICT Awards - and the winners are…
- NZ enterprise in mind as Deloitte makes triple tech hire
- Microsoft will send a message to the Kiwi channel this week
- Meet Cloud House’s second new owner in two years
- Top 10 most difficult tech jobs for customers to fill
- Microsoft walks away from Windows 7, Office 2013 support forums
- EDGE Research underway with Customer Value in focus
- Datacom open for business despite Auckland office fire
- Inland Revenue discloses key ICT supplier contracts
- Intergen shines as Microsoft NZ Partner of the Year
- IT Engine lays building blocks for Microsoft partner network in NZ
- Auckland Council shifts to tiered ICT procurement, targets sole resellers
Meet the leading customer-centric Microsoft channel partners
Reseller News launches new-look Awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Reseller News Exchange arrives in Auckland to assess GDPR implications
Kiwi channel debates GDPR as Reseller News Exchange hits Wellington
Ingram Micro maintains Showcase 2018 momentum in Wellington
Ingram Micro launches Showcase 2018 in Christchurch
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
Disaggregation, security, software licensing all part of challenges Cisco faces.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.