Analysts argue that Microsoft should cut the number of Windows 10 upgrades in half and pledge to support each version for 24 months
Customer demand for IT and business services continues to accelerate as businesses increase deployment of digital and cloud solutions.
Chipmaker Broadcom considers raising offer to buy Qualcomm by offering more of its own stock, following consultation with several shareholders.
There’s a shift underway in the channel, with vendors deciding to dictate margins available to resellers across New Zealand.
- Wine analytics experts leverage Microsoft Azure to unlock profitability for Kiwi producers
- HP honours top performing Kiwi channel partners
- Spreadsheet loving channel chiefs are managing partners from the Stone Age
- Government CTO and digital bill of rights among Curran's priorities
- Meet the fastest growing Kiwi tech firms
- HP Partner Awards - And the finalists are…
- Top 10 ways vendors can be seen and heard in the channel
- Greg Davidson to succeed Jonathan Ladd as new Datacom chief
- Windows 10 Insider: What's in it for customers?
- Smarter channel ahead as Cisco chases IP builders
- Can the Kiwi channel ride the second cloud wave?
- Autotask and Datto to merge in MSP mega play
Delivering an array of partner opportunities with this new solution. Read more
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
A snapshot of the Kiwi partners set to shine at the Reseller News Awards
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
Disaggregation, security, software licensing all part of challenges Cisco faces.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.