Cisco has vowed to double its investments in Australia and New Zealand's small- to medium-sized business partners in 2020.
In the case of Covid-19 - a once in a generation crisis - it’s accurate to report that the channel ecosystem is under water.
As with businesses in just about every industry vertical, distributors are facing unprecedented conditions within which to operate, but the disruptions haven’t stopped those in ...
EDGE 2020 has been rescheduled until late in the second half of 2020, in response to recent Covid-19 developments in Australia and New Zealand.
- What’s in store for the channel in 2020?
- Introducing EDGE 2020: Executional Excellence
- Dicker Data named best Cisco distributor on the planet
- Meet the winners of the 2019 Reseller News Innovation Awards
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019: and the finalists are
- Sophos shakes up channel leadership team
- The Instillery and Origin unite in mega merger
- Microsoft scraps channel changes following partner backlash
- Nick Verykios sets Arrow exit date
- Michael Dell slams multi-cloud credentials of HPE
- Dell Technologies honours leading regional partners
- Dell EMC revamps partner program to widen tech portfolio
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
Disaggregation, security, software licensing all part of challenges Cisco faces.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.