Open letter from the CEOs of Spark, Vodafone and 2degrees to the global CEOs of Facebook, Twitter and Google.
Microsoft has drawn up a blueprint for channel growth in 2019, triggered by Windows 7 end of support, emerging business models and partner innovation.
The new Ministry of Housing and Urban Development was born and will remain a Microsoft shop.
New Zealand security agencies the GCSB and SIS have merged their technology directorates in preparation for the rollout of a NZ Top Secret Network.
- NZ ISPs work together to block footage of Christchurch shooting
- Tech industry mourns Atta Elayyan and Syed Jahandad Ali
- Simon Gillespie exits Spark to lead Dimension Data
- Reserve Bank aims to improve cyber security posture
- Kathmandu investigates suspected data breach
- Why at 30, the World Wide Web must emerge from 'adolescence'
- IBM appoints new NZ channel chief, deepens partner play
- ASX-listed Hills appoints NZ general manager
- Head to head: Ministry of Justice runs software tests
- CERT NZ: malware reports, financial losses surge in Q4 2018
- AI is not Hocus Pocus… it’s just Pocus
- Reseller News launches Emerging Leaders
Today's threat landscape is both complex and fast moving. New threats emerge daily, constantly challenging security teams trying to track them down. As a result, there is a push to use more analytics, reporting and automation to understand what's going on and handle threats quickly.. Read more
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
Disaggregation, security, software licensing all part of challenges Cisco faces.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.