Nominations are closing soon for the Reseller News Innovation Awards, with submissions now closing on midnight Friday 17 August.
Every analyst, vendor and customer has referred to IoT as a technology but it’s a misnomer, a shortcut, and a cop out,
Following industry analysis covering the why aspect of the deal, key questions now centre around the feasibility of such an agreement.
In major expense categories, Datacom's costs increased in the year ended 31 March as the company invested in new platforms, services and technologies.
- Partners well placed to turn triple market threat into new opportunities
- Dell EMC deepens NZ footprint through Dicker Data
- LeapThought co-sells through Microsoft to fuel expansion drive
- Why you should enter the Reseller News Innovation Awards
- Amazon, Microsoft and Alphabet chase trillion-dollar Apple
- MSD asks the market for a new financial management software delivery model
- Seattle-based Nintex buys Auckland-based Promapp
- How Dimension Data solved the Tour de France's connectivity issues
- ‘Jacindamania’ over as NZ business confidence sinks to 10-year low
- At T-minus 18 months, Windows 7 still powers 184M commercial PCs
- Microsoft plans Office 2019 price hike of 10 per cent
- Datacom net profit sags on increased investment as revenues surge
Infrastructure, security and network experts say the rise of virtualisation has most affected the way they design, protect and operate the systems that businesses depend on. Today, both physical and virtualised systems can coexist or be part of a strategy allowing service providers and system integrators to develop solutions that meet customer needs.. Read more
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
EDGE 2018: Kiwis assess key customer priorities through NZ research
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2018: 300 tech leaders come together for Dinner Under the Hangar
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
EDGE 2018: Networker and Connector sessions create new partnerships across the channel
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
Disaggregation, security, software licensing all part of challenges Cisco faces.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.