EDGE 2020 will run as an invite-only virtual experience in Australia and New Zealand, playing host to the most influential business leaders in technology.
Reseller News is proud to announce the finalists of the 2020 Women in ICT Awards (WIICTA), playing host to the leading female front runners across ...
At the end of May, the number of active jobs in the ICT field was down 36.2 per cent, compared with the same time last ...
Reseller News has honoured the top young talent to emerge in the New Zealand IT industry at the 2020 30 Under 30 Tech Awards.
- Reseller News Women in ICT Awards: nominations close this Friday
- Which tech companies will survive the pandemic?
- Gov’t opens up extended wage subsidy access to more businesses
- Announcing the Reseller News Hall of Fame COVID-19 mentorship series
- Why you shouldn’t miss Emerging Leaders 2020
- Reseller News 2020 Women in ICT Awards - Nominations open
- COVID-19: the challenges and opportunities for NZ service providers
- 30 Under 30 Tech Awards: Nominations closing soon
- Tax relief on the way for pandemic-hit SMBs
- 30 Under 30 Tech Awards nominations extended
- HPE rolls out partner pandemic relief — but A/NZ excluded from lion’s share
- Here’s how COVID-19 will hit IT spending across market verticals
As business leaders and human resource teams work tirelessly to maintain employee motivation, productivity and efficiency during a period of widespread remote working, it is important to understand what drives the remote working employee experience and how it benefits both employees and employers.. Read more
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
Disaggregation, security, software licensing all part of challenges Cisco faces.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.