Intel has unveiled plans to bring on current VMware leader Pat Gelsinger as new CEO, replacing Bob Swan in a significant statement of market intent.
IBM has appointed Martin Schroeter as CEO of NewCo, the multibillion-dollar managed services business set to be spun-off by the end of 2021.
Atos has made a bid to acquire DXC in a reported $10 billion deal, a move which has been labelled as “unsolicited” from the industry ...
Last week, Platinum Equity sealed its long-running bid to buy Ingram Micro in what was the largest IT distributor acquisition in history. Now what?
- Microsoft honours 2020 New Zealand partner award winners
- EDGE 2020: On-demand content and networking platform extended
- EDGE 2020: M&A dollars on the table for SaaS partner businesses
- EDGE 2020: How to achieve executional excellence
- Will Kiwi retailers ramp up tech investment as shoppers go online?
- EDGE 2020: Cultivating a mindset for success
- Reseller News Women in ICT Awards 2020: and the winners are…
- EDGE 2020: Partners primed to deliver ‘high value’ customer solutions
- More than 450 tech executives await invite-only EDGE 2020
- Partners and marketplaces vendors’ road back to profitability
- EDGE 2020: Vendors and partners oblivious to customer selection process
- Govt flags small business loan scheme extension
Growth didn't grind to a halt for every business in 2020. In the tech space, there was an enormous opportunity for CSPs to support companies with a new urgency to get cloud projects up and running.. Read more
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Meet the winners of the 2020 Reseller News Innovation Awards
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
Disaggregation, security, software licensing all part of challenges Cisco faces.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.