Research examining the state of the IT channel across A/NZ is now underway, with findings set to be unveiled at EDGE 2017.
Industry unites to celebrate gender diversity and recognise female excellence across New Zealand.
Tech giant establishes five routes to market across expanding ecosystem.
Flagship destination channel conference brings together 250 leaders from partners, vendors and distributors.
- A new channel has emerged, but are you in it?
- Auckland-born cloud start-up advances through AWS
- Synnex Corp takes minority share in Westcon-Comstor regional business
- New Kiwi tech start-up tackles SMB IT issues
- Reseller News 2017 Women in ICT Awards - And the finalists are…
- Examining the dark horse distributor eyeing up Westcon-Comstor
- Xero's rapid growth continues, adds $100 million in committed monthly revenue
- Duo drives security play with exclusive McAfee distie deal
- Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Nominations closing soon
- Podcast: Microsoft NZ on partnering in the era of cloud computing
- Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
- Tech change challenged as two-thirds of Kiwi projects fail
This partnership will give Synnex New Zealand’s existing customer base access to Delta’s highly reliable and efficient power management products and datacentre infrastructure solutions. . Read more
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
Reseller News Connect – Securing your future as an MSP
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
Disaggregation, security, software licensing all part of challenges Cisco faces.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015:
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.