The Reserve Bank of New Zealand booked a $3.3 million impairment on a $9.5 million valuation software project in its 2018 financial year.
Trade Me has agreed to be acquired by a British private equity firm for $2.56 billion after the business matched a rival offer.
Phil Goldie will return to the Microsoft channel in Australia, with plans in place to exit the New Zealand business within four months.
Dell Technologies has received shareholder approval to buy back shares tied to its interest in VMware, paving the way a return to the market.
- DXC launches programme to help people on the autism spectrum build ICT careers
- When Kiwis fly: entries open for 2019 NZ Hi-Tech Awards
- Barbara Kidd takes charge of cloud division at Ingram Micro NZ
- Microsoft revamps devices team to drive local channel growth
- Inside the evolving IoT strategy of Dell Technologies
- The CIO50: Deadline is on December 17
- HPE honours leading Kiwi partners in 2018
- Security start-up taps Datacom talent to drive Midlands region growth
- Health Ministry completes $48.6M shift to Revera's IaaS
- Bidding war underway as Trade Me receives improved buyout offer
- Parliament changes IT services model to get more out of Datacom
- Customer-centric Spark shines on global stage with Cisco
The Internet of Things (IoT) can benefit many businesses through unprecedented access to inexpensive, connected devices which collect or send data that can be used to help make decisions about everything from where cows are grazing to the control of complex building management systems for climate, lighting and security controls.. Read more
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
Disaggregation, security, software licensing all part of challenges Cisco faces.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.