Reseller News is calling on the industry to help celebrate female excellence in New Zealand, through entering the upcoming Women in ICT Awards.
Richard Hume as been appointed as the new CEO of Tech Data, with Bob Dutkowsky transitioning to the role of executive chairman of the board.
Spending on technology across the world is expected to exceed US$5.6 trillion by 2021, as new and emerging solutions capture the imagination of customers.
2018 promises to be a bellwether year for Voyager in New Zealand, propelled by a series of acquisitions and internal cloud and communications developments.
- Inside the IBM channel - Top 8 ways Big Blue can build a new ecosystem
- Machine learning is the ‘new normal’
- IDG Communications launches Channel Asia
- How Dell EMC will accelerate partner growth across Asia
- Entries open as Microsoft overhauls NZ Partner Awards
- Microsoft shows IT how to get bigger bang from Windows Analytics
- Mimecast makes channel inroads with new global partner program
- IRD to shut down services for four days in shift to new tax system
- Software investment increases as NZ tech spend nudges $12B
- NTT and Dimension Data unveil combined cloud play
- More than 63,000 Kiwis potentially impacted by Facebook data breach
- Opposition questions independence of $90M National Oracle Solution reviewer Deloitte
Cloud services are not new. Many of the technologies, such as remote access to applications, ready-to-use infrastructure and pre-configured environments have been around for many years. What has changed is the scope of different services and the scale they can offer. And the idea of having to size a system before deploying it is disappearing as new cloud platforms offer almost infinite scalability. Read more
Data breach notification laws in NZ: How can partners prepare?
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
Reseller News launches Partner Marketing Workshop initiative
Microsoft outlines future of modern workplace at Elevate 2018 in Auckland
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
Disaggregation, security, software licensing all part of challenges Cisco faces.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.