MBIE chief executive Carolyn Tremain tells Parliament her department intends to "absorb" ICT-related functions where sustainable.
If 2017 was a year when Microsoft talked the talk, then 2018 must be the time that the tech giant walks the walk in the ...
Google has taken the wrappers off Cloud IoT Core, a fully managed service for connecting, managing and ingesting data from IoT devices.
More than one-third of the adult online population in New Zealand was affected by cyber crime in 2017, impacting as many as one million Kiwis.
- Channel weighs in on NZ data breach notification laws
- Scott Green launches new IT service management start-up
- Change costs see Spark earnings fall on increased sales
- Kiwi tech salaries on the rise, providing you can code
- Are trigger-happy vendors making distributors the scapegoat in NZ?
- Microsoft hints at early April release of Windows 10's next feature upgrade
- NZX delivered a trading tech overhaul in 2017
- Cisco bolsters security services with triple cloud channel play
- Intel slapped with 32 lawsuits following security flaws
- Microsoft to cover Windows 7 with advanced threat service
- The Instillery targets top end of town through cloud recruit
- How Education NZ created a collaborative environment through Intergen
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2018
Looking back at the top 15 M&A deals in NZ during 2017
Kiwi channel closes 2017 with After Hours
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
Disaggregation, security, software licensing all part of challenges Cisco faces.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.