Meg Whitman has emerged as a leading frontrunner to take charge of Uber, with the Hewlett Packard Enterprise CEO topping a shortlist of contenders.
SolarWinds MSP is on the lookout to acquire businesses with a stronghold in the security space, following its increased focus into this vertical.
With competition strong and nominations set to close on 8 August, the value of submitting a compelling submission heightens.
The National Party, the Green Party and NZ First fronted up to outline their respective ICT policies at a debate in Auckland on Thursday evening.
- Expert Microsoft consultants enter Kiwi channel through collaborative play
- Darren Adams leaves Tech Data
- Fujitsu bolsters Kiwi ranks with triple hire
- Reseller News unveils new start-up category, opens award nominations
- Help define the Future Channel through new Reseller News research
- Microsoft clarifies changes to channel division
- What ever happened to the tech titans of the past?
- New research set to outline Future Channel opportunities at EDGE 2017
- 2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards - and the winners are…
- EDGE 2017 unveils speaker line-up
- A new channel has emerged, but are you in it?
- Auckland-born cloud start-up advances through AWS
This partnership will give Synnex New Zealand’s existing customer base access to Delta’s highly reliable and efficient power management products and datacentre infrastructure solutions. . Read more
2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards honours leading female front runners in NZ
Sizing up the NZ security spectrum - Where's the channel sweet spot?
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
Disaggregation, security, software licensing all part of challenges Cisco faces.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.