Worldwide growth has spurred business process management SaaS company Promapp to move into the cloud with AWS.
Redmond want to help early adopters of the 2015 feature upgrade with support through April 2018.
Microsoft's latest Patch Tuesday updates covered vulnerabilities and bugs in Windows, Internet Explorer, Edge, Microsoft Office and more.
Veeam has announced the availability of a free management console for service providers, with partner Umbrellar driving New Zealand adoption.
- Malwarebytes introduces new MSP program
- NZ Post expects anti-money laundering laws to drive adoption of RealMe
- Kaspersky software detected on 15% of US agency networks
- Ingram Micro boosts IBM team with veteran hire
- Government CTO and digital bill of rights among Curran's priorities
- Dimension Data creates cloud powerhouse with NTT
- Meet the fastest growing Kiwi tech firms
- Customers hold back business as Equifax counts cost of breach
- Can these global integrators raise their game in the coming year?
- Coding error could have exposed data on 180M phones
- Barracuda Networks acquires public cloud provider, Sonian
- Former Yahoo CEO blames Russian agents for mega breach
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
A snapshot of the Kiwi partners set to shine at the Reseller News Awards
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland
Security and patch experts contend that Windows XP is still retired, even though Microsoft has issued security updates two months running for the 16-year-old OS.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
Microsoft took the unprecedented step of issuing security patches for Windows XP, even though support for it ended in 2014. What does that portend for the future?
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Cyber incidents dominated headlines this year, from Russia’s hacking of Democrat emails to internet cameras and DVRs launching DDoS attacks, leaving the impression among many that nothing should be entrusted to the internet.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Putting back doors into any software, even once, is just asking for trouble.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.
AVG Internet Security 2011 is aimed at those looking for a do-it-all piece of software, offering anti-virus, anti-spyware, a rootkit detector and killer, firewall, link scanner, online shield, email scanner, identity protection, spam killer and more.