For a vendor famed for the creation of market leading PCs and printers, security prowess has seldom been associated with HP.
Richard Hume as been appointed as the new CEO of Tech Data, with Bob Dutkowsky transitioning to the role of executive chairman of the board.
Arnie Bellini has offered his largest endorsement of the channel in A/NZ to date, as ConnectWise unveiled increased investment in local operations.
ThreatConnect is seeking to ramp up its A/NZ presence after sealing its first distribution deal with emt Distribution.
- How Consegna created cloud credibility through AWS
- Tech titans could be forced to give police overseas data under new proposal
- Christchurch integrator shines on regional stage through SnapperNet security win
- Tech giants unite in stance against government cyber attacks
- Emerging technologies set to push global spending into the trillions
- Supreme Court drops historic Microsoft privacy case
- Microsoft boosts security offering in the cloud and at the edge
- Voyager builds NZ's second native cloud, targets mid-market with Conversant app
- Aussie Govt doubles down on Russian blame game for global cyber attacks
- How one government is building a WhatsApp alternative to combat privacy concerns
- Inside the IBM channel - Top 8 ways Big Blue can build a new ecosystem
- Endace strikes security partnership with AI threat specialists
Cloud services are not new. Many of the technologies, such as remote access to applications, ready-to-use infrastructure and pre-configured environments have been around for many years. What has changed is the scope of different services and the scale they can offer. And the idea of having to size a system before deploying it is disappearing as new cloud platforms offer almost infinite scalability. Read more
Data breach notification laws in NZ: How can partners prepare?
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
Reseller News launches Partner Marketing Workshop initiative
Microsoft outlines future of modern workplace at Elevate 2018 in Auckland
Security and patch experts contend that Windows XP is still retired, even though Microsoft has issued security updates two months running for the 16-year-old OS.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
Microsoft took the unprecedented step of issuing security patches for Windows XP, even though support for it ended in 2014. What does that portend for the future?
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Cyber incidents dominated headlines this year, from Russia’s hacking of Democrat emails to internet cameras and DVRs launching DDoS attacks, leaving the impression among many that nothing should be entrusted to the internet.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Putting back doors into any software, even once, is just asking for trouble.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.
AVG Internet Security 2011 is aimed at those looking for a do-it-all piece of software, offering anti-virus, anti-spyware, a rootkit detector and killer, firewall, link scanner, online shield, email scanner, identity protection, spam killer and more.