Cyber Toa launches virtual chief information security officer (vCISO) service to target vulnerable Kiwi businesses.
Research examining the state of the IT channel across A/NZ is now underway, with findings set to be unveiled at EDGE 2017.
Industry unites to celebrate gender diversity and recognise female excellence across New Zealand.
Tech giant establishes five routes to market across expanding ecosystem.
- Top 10 cyber security technologies to watch in 2017
- EDGE 2017 unveils speaker line-up
- Inside Symantec’s bid to build the Amazon of cyber security tools
- Kiwi integrator expands Aussie presence following Queensland healthcare win
- The partners behind DXC Technology’s evolving global strategy
- Dimension Data leverages Cisco to launch dedicated Apple practice
- A new channel has emerged, but are you in it?
- Revera sets the pace as leading regional HPE service provider
- Auckland-born cloud start-up advances through AWS
- Aussie service provider enters NZ market via new Auckland office
- Dell Technologies faces “hurdles” amid US$1.5B operating loss
- Synnex Corp takes minority share in Westcon-Comstor regional business
The Westcon-Comstor BlueSky platform is a revolutionary approach to performance management of the entire cloud services delivery lifecycle.. Read more
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
An Evening With Eugene Kaspersky for Kiwi partners in Auckland
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
Security and patch experts contend that Windows XP is still retired, even though Microsoft has issued security updates two months running for the 16-year-old OS.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
Microsoft took the unprecedented step of issuing security patches for Windows XP, even though support for it ended in 2014. What does that portend for the future?
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Cyber incidents dominated headlines this year, from Russia’s hacking of Democrat emails to internet cameras and DVRs launching DDoS attacks, leaving the impression among many that nothing should be entrusted to the internet.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.
AVG Internet Security 2011 is aimed at those looking for a do-it-all piece of software, offering anti-virus, anti-spyware, a rootkit detector and killer, firewall, link scanner, online shield, email scanner, identity protection, spam killer and more.