HCL Technologies and Broadcom have doubled down on a partnership first struck in 2018, in a move that effectively sees the latter’s Symantec enterprise consulting ...
Zoom plans to strengthen encryption of video calls hosted by paying clients and institutions such as schools, but not by users of its free consumer ...
Enterprise clouds have become the new bullseye of cyber hackers determined to exploit the distraction caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
Zscaler has acquired Boston-based zero trust segmentation start-up Edgewise Networks, a move the vendor claims will broaden its cloud-native platform.
- The tech sector could see a surge in M&A activity post-pandemic
- Google sees resurgence in state-backed cyber threats related to COVID-19
- Use of cloud collaboration tools surges and so do attacks
- Here’s what Palo Alto Networks is doing for partners amid the pandemic
- Android security: Patching improves, but fragmentation challenges remain
- Bufferzone seeks out A/NZ partners following regional launch
- Announcing the Reseller News Hall of Fame COVID-19 mentorship series
- Behind HPE’s $1B cost savings plan
- Why you shouldn’t miss Emerging Leaders 2020
- ACA Pacific to distribute Entrust Datacard in A/NZ
- AWS busts swindlers with Fraud Detector preview
- Global tech sector hit hardest by cyber attacks
As business leaders and human resource teams work tirelessly to maintain employee motivation, productivity and efficiency during a period of widespread remote working, it is important to understand what drives the remote working employee experience and how it benefits both employees and employers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Attackers were quick to exploit recently announced vulnerabilities to deploy cryptominers. Patch Salt now.
IT admins can now use the G Suite console to secure G Suite accounts on Windows 10 using Google's anti-hijacking and suspicious-login-detection technologies.
Microsegmentation promises to thwart network attackers by curbing their movements and limiting access to enterprise resources. Architecture types include host-agent segmentation, hypervisor segmentation and network segmentation.
Governments and companies are using biometrics and geolocation to identify and track potential coronavirus victims in the name of public safety.
Security and patch experts contend that Windows XP is still retired, even though Microsoft has issued security updates two months running for the 16-year-old OS.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Putting back doors into any software, even once, is just asking for trouble.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.
AVG Internet Security 2011 is aimed at those looking for a do-it-all piece of software, offering anti-virus, anti-spyware, a rootkit detector and killer, firewall, link scanner, online shield, email scanner, identity protection, spam killer and more.