Cybersecurity company Symantec has walked away from negotiations to sell itself to chipmaker Broadcom Inc over price disagreements, people familiar with the matter said on ...
Microsoft has rescinded plans to stop providing partners with internal use rights on products, following global uproar from the channel ecosystem.
Cyber security vendor McAfee is reportedly planning to go public again, according to media reports.
Datto Asia Pacific has doubled down on its recruitment of managed service providers (MSPs) as part of a major regional investment.
- APAC distie Sektor acquires cyber security specialist Duo
- Five Eyes hacked 'Russia's Google' Yandex to spy on accounts
- Microsoft beefs up OneDrive security
- Hackers hit global telcos in espionage campaign: cyber research firm
- Thousands of dodgy copycat apps identified in Google Play Store
- EY teams up with Wire to enable end-to-end encrypted messaging with clients
- Tradewinds extends AT&T partnership to A/NZ
- NSA, Microsoft implore enterprises to patch Windows' 'BlueKeep' flaw before it's too late
- Forescout names Terrie Anderson as A/NZ country manager
- Mimecast A/NZ channel boss exits
- Sophos acquires MDR services firm Rook Security
- Selling threat intelligence is not complicated: ThreatQuotient
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Security and patch experts contend that Windows XP is still retired, even though Microsoft has issued security updates two months running for the 16-year-old OS.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
Microsoft took the unprecedented step of issuing security patches for Windows XP, even though support for it ended in 2014. What does that portend for the future?
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Cyber incidents dominated headlines this year, from Russia’s hacking of Democrat emails to internet cameras and DVRs launching DDoS attacks, leaving the impression among many that nothing should be entrusted to the internet.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Putting back doors into any software, even once, is just asking for trouble.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.
AVG Internet Security 2011 is aimed at those looking for a do-it-all piece of software, offering anti-virus, anti-spyware, a rootkit detector and killer, firewall, link scanner, online shield, email scanner, identity protection, spam killer and more.