Skeleton staff base remains as cyber security vendor issues round of local sales and channel cuts.
Microsoft lures laggards through improved security and cloud capabilities.
Users of Webroot's endpoint security product, consumers and businesses alike, had a nasty surprise on Monday.
Users fume over extra time and effort added to their workloads because of the switch.
- Global cyber security vendor strikes deal with specialist NZ distie
- Size matters as security vendors scale through double-digit growth
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
- Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
- FireEye adds channel fire power with double hire
- Tenable appoints first A/NZ country manager to spearhead local channel growth
- Reseller News opens nominations for Women in ICT Awards 2017
- New McAfee promises bigger channel play in 2017
- Tech change challenged as two-thirds of Kiwi projects fail
- MSD probes use of all-of-government SharePoint application
- Colin Henderson takes top role at HPE NZ
- Reseller News launches Start-up Spotlight
The Westcon-Comstor BlueSky platform is a revolutionary approach to performance management of the entire cloud services delivery lifecycle.. Read more
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
Reseller News Connect – Securing your future as an MSP
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Cisco had a pretty large dump of security advisories today – seven “high priority” and one “critical” – impacting a variety of products.
Cyber incidents dominated headlines this year, from Russia’s hacking of Democrat emails to internet cameras and DVRs launching DDoS attacks, leaving the impression among many that nothing should be entrusted to the internet.
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
In its last brief to Judge Pym before the first hearing on March 22, Apple makes its case for encryption.
“The enterprise storage market closed out 2015 on a slight downturn, as spending on traditional external arrays continues to decline."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.
AVG Internet Security 2011 is aimed at those looking for a do-it-all piece of software, offering anti-virus, anti-spyware, a rootkit detector and killer, firewall, link scanner, online shield, email scanner, identity protection, spam killer and more.