An attack showing how a malicious URL dropped into a Zoom chat has surfaced, which can lead to Windows credentials being stolen.
Newly discovered Vollgar attack uses brute force to infect vulnerable Microsoft SQL servers at a high rate.
Zerto has terminated all employees in Asia Pacific in response to declining market investments due to Covid-19.
In the case of Covid-19 - a once in a generation crisis - it’s accurate to report that the channel ecosystem is under water.
- Okta lowers technical training costs in partner program upgrade
- Global corporate tech spend could be cut by 4.1% in 2020 due to coronavirus
- Covid-19 offers unique opportunity to pilot zero trust, rapidly and at scale
- How local distributors are keeping the lights on amid COVID-19
- 6 ways attackers are exploiting the Covid-19 crisis
- Microsoft to stop serving non-security monthly updates to Windows
- Stiff drink required after installing fake corona antivirus
- Infosec experts come together to fight wave of cyber threats
- FireEye saw surge in cyber spying as coronavirus emerged from China
- Confirming new dates for EDGE 2020
- Cyber criminals capitalise on Covid-19
- Behind BlackBerry’s local leadership makeover
The storied Toshiba laptop brand relaunched globally as Dynabook last year. Kickstarting 2020, the channel-centric vendor has been offering partners a $50 incentive per notebook sold.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Cisco this week warned its IOS and IOS XE customers of 13 vulnerabilities in the operating system software they should patch as soon as possible.
Security and patch experts contend that Windows XP is still retired, even though Microsoft has issued security updates two months running for the 16-year-old OS.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
Microsoft took the unprecedented step of issuing security patches for Windows XP, even though support for it ended in 2014. What does that portend for the future?
Cisco had a pretty large dump of security advisories today – seven “high priority” and one “critical” – impacting a variety of products.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Putting back doors into any software, even once, is just asking for trouble.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.
AVG Internet Security 2011 is aimed at those looking for a do-it-all piece of software, offering anti-virus, anti-spyware, a rootkit detector and killer, firewall, link scanner, online shield, email scanner, identity protection, spam killer and more.