HP has purchased Bromium, a company whose technology isolates downloaded files and browser tabs within secured virtual machines.
Cloud security, networking and storage vendor Barracuda Networks has launched its MSP business in Australia and New Zealand.
Reseller News is proud to announce the finalists of the Innovation Awards in 2019, featuring a powerful line-up of emerging and established partners.
Microsoft president Brad Smith has said that technology companies are likely to change how they moderate online platforms in response to new laws from foreign ...
- Gartner sees blockchain as ‘transformational’ across industries, in 5-10 years
- AT&T Cybersecurity taps Dicker Data talent to boost A/NZ channel
- IoT vendors ignore basic security best practices, research finds
- Apple issues statement in response to Google security vulnerabilities report
- Commvault's Rob Malkin departs
- Commvault splashes out $225M on storage specialist Hedvig
- 2019 Reseller News Innovation Awards – Channel Choice voting extended
- Through Pivotal and Carbon Black, VMware enters new territory
- IoT security essentials: Physical, network, software
- Mimecast names SailPoint’s Craig McGregor A/NZ channel chief
- Sophos shakes up channel leadership team
- VMware acquires two cloud security, developers companies
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Security and patch experts contend that Windows XP is still retired, even though Microsoft has issued security updates two months running for the 16-year-old OS.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
Microsoft took the unprecedented step of issuing security patches for Windows XP, even though support for it ended in 2014. What does that portend for the future?
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Cyber incidents dominated headlines this year, from Russia’s hacking of Democrat emails to internet cameras and DVRs launching DDoS attacks, leaving the impression among many that nothing should be entrusted to the internet.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Putting back doors into any software, even once, is just asking for trouble.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.
AVG Internet Security 2011 is aimed at those looking for a do-it-all piece of software, offering anti-virus, anti-spyware, a rootkit detector and killer, firewall, link scanner, online shield, email scanner, identity protection, spam killer and more.