JB Hi-Fi has posted a mammoth leap in profit after COVID-19 sent its sales soaring across Australia and New Zealand.
DXC Technology has built a digital retail operations platform for New Zealand-founded jeweller Michael Hill using Microsoft Dynamics.
Two weeks into 2021 and the merger and acquisition (M&A) frenzy of last year already shows little sign of waning in Australia and New Zealand.
Many businesses are investing heavily in digital transformation, gearing up their cultures to deliver more capabilities aligned to customer needs.
- Pat Gelsinger exits as VMware CEO to run Intel
- Microsoft reveals new Surface Pro 7+, business-only 2-in-1
- Atos makes “unsolicited” $10B bid to buy DXC
- Emerging network edge trends to watch out for in 2021
- Ingram Micro's new chapter could see ‘aggressive growth and transformation’
- Kogan.com takes on New Zealand with A$122M Mighty Ape purchase
- EDGE 2020: On-demand content and networking platform extended
- EDGE 2020: M&A dollars on the table for SaaS partner businesses
- EDGE 2020: How to achieve executional excellence
- Will Kiwi retailers ramp up tech investment as shoppers go online?
- EDGE 2020: Cultivating a mindset for success
- Reseller News Women in ICT Awards 2020: and the winners are…
Growth didn't grind to a halt for every business in 2020. In the tech space, there was an enormous opportunity for CSPs to support companies with a new urgency to get cloud projects up and running.. Read more
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Meet the winners of the 2020 Reseller News Innovation Awards
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Apple has officially launched its Today at Apple series of retail classes, and it could dramatically change the way we look at Apple stores.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with the FBI.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make this device the best option for business users.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.