Reseller News is calling on the industry to help celebrate female excellence in New Zealand, through entering the upcoming Women in ICT Awards.
Richard Hume as been appointed as the new CEO of Tech Data, with Bob Dutkowsky transitioning to the role of executive chairman of the board.
eCorner has taken possession of the VARCentral platform, once owned by liquidated tech retailer Warehouse1.
Platinum Equity has agreed to sell office products and ICT supplier Winc NZ in order to push ahead with its planned acquisition of OfficeMax Holdings.
- Emerging technologies set to push global spending into the trillions
- Public sector demand drives commercial device shipments across the region
- IDG Communications launches Channel Asia
- How Dell EMC will accelerate partner growth across Asia
- Entries open as Microsoft overhauls NZ Partner Awards
- Software investment increases as NZ tech spend nudges $12B
- Why Apple needs to stop promising new products and start delivering them
- NZRise calls on government to end panel procurement, spend more with local companies
- World-renowned customer value expert to headline EDGE 2018
- Reseller News 2018 Women in ICT Awards - Nominations open...
- Could brutal capitalists rip the channel to shreds?
- UK-based tech refurbisher lays groundwork for NZ channel arrival
Cloud services are not new. Many of the technologies, such as remote access to applications, ready-to-use infrastructure and pre-configured environments have been around for many years. What has changed is the scope of different services and the scale they can offer. And the idea of having to size a system before deploying it is disappearing as new cloud platforms offer almost infinite scalability. Read more
Data breach notification laws in NZ: How can partners prepare?
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
Reseller News launches Partner Marketing Workshop initiative
Microsoft outlines future of modern workplace at Elevate 2018 in Auckland
Apple has officially launched its Today at Apple series of retail classes, and it could dramatically change the way we look at Apple stores.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with the FBI.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make this device the best option for business users.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.