Fujitsu has appointed Mika Joronen as country manager of New Zealand, replacing Mike Bull who is returning to Australia.
The channel is finding a voice through self-publishing tools to reach a wider audience. Positive intentions? Yes. Flawed execution? Perhaps.
ConnectWise has unveiled plans to launch an inaugural IT Nation Connect event in Australia in early 2019, driven by increased partner momentum locally.
There are terms in technology that are frequently mis-used and as a result became misunderstood.
- How one cruise giant is turning to IoT and Splunk for more personalised guest experiences
- PC shipments remain stagnant as Intel CPU shortages bite
- A new channel chief is appointed every 11 days across A/NZ
- Apple gets critical iPhone technology in $600M Dialog deal
- What the heck is it with Windows updates?
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: and the winners are…
- Amazon scraps secret AI recruiting tool that showed bias against women
- Lab rats, Windows 10 and the importance of being last
- Replacing a four-year old PC could be cheaper than maintaining it
- Microsoft's DaaS plans stick with Surface, for now
- Hawke's Bay readies roll-out of IRIS shared council software
- Microsoft pulls Windows 10 update after reports of mass file deletion
Cloud services are not new. Many of the technologies, such as remote access to applications, ready-to-use infrastructure and pre-configured environments have been around for many years. What has changed is the scope of different services and the scale they can offer. And the idea of having to size a system before deploying it is disappearing as new cloud platforms offer almost infinite scalability. Read more
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018
Chasing innovation: how Kiwi partners can create a new customer agenda
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Sophos Discover outlines security strategies for trans-Tasman partners
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
Apple has officially launched its Today at Apple series of retail classes, and it could dramatically change the way we look at Apple stores.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with the FBI.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make this device the best option for business users.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.