Finalists for WIICTA in New Zealand have been selected.
New Zealand-listed point-of-sale technology vendor Smartpay has launched its SmartConnect cloud-based payments platform to Kiwi businesses.
European contender in the mix as channel speculation continues.
Electronics and appliance chain Noel Leeming was the star of The Warehouse Group in third quarter retail sales announced today.
- Certain HP laptops are found recording users' keystrokes
- Patch to fix Intel-based PCs with enterprise bug rolls out this week
- Services segment lights fire underneath Apple's latest revenue surge
- Microsoft's sleek Surface Laptop takes aim at Chromebooks
- A deeper look at Samsung's Galaxy S8
- Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Nominations closing soon
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
- Staples A/NZ buyer snaps up local OfficeMax business
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
- Toshiba’s memory biz sale attracts many, including Apple
Tight lines as Hooked on Lenovo catches up at Great Barrier Island
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
Kiwi resellers make a splash on Synnex and Lenovo RotoVegas road trip
HP brings innovation to NZ as Partner First Forum 2017 takes over Auckland
Apple has officially launched its Today at Apple series of retail classes, and it could dramatically change the way we look at Apple stores.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with the FBI.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make this device the best option for business users.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
Apple CEO, Tim Cook, unveiled the Apple Watch at a special event in September. The press was herded into a special tent to look at prototype watches running canned videos of what the watch might look like.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.