Open letter from the CEOs of Spark, Vodafone and 2degrees to the global CEOs of Facebook, Twitter and Google.
Microsoft has drawn up a blueprint for channel growth in 2019, triggered by Windows 7 end of support, emerging business models and partner innovation.
The new Ministry of Housing and Urban Development was born and will remain a Microsoft shop.
New Zealand security agencies the GCSB and SIS have merged their technology directorates in preparation for the rollout of a NZ Top Secret Network.
- NZ ISPs work together to block footage of Christchurch shooting
- Tech industry mourns Atta Elayyan and Syed Jahandad Ali
- Judge rules Qualcomm owes Apple nearly $1B rebate payment
- Simon Gillespie exits Spark to lead Dimension Data
- Reserve Bank aims to improve cyber security posture
- Kathmandu investigates suspected data breach
- Why at 30, the World Wide Web must emerge from 'adolescence'
- Is Microsoft crazy to diss Office 2019? Like a fox
- IBM appoints new NZ channel chief, deepens partner play
- ASX-listed Hills appoints NZ general manager
- Head to head: Ministry of Justice runs software tests
- CERT NZ: malware reports, financial losses surge in Q4 2018
Jabra the leader in engineering communications and sound solutions, recently announced a new strategic partnership, appointing Atlas Gentech as an official New Zealand distribution partner for its contact centre and enterprise audio products.. Read more
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Apple has officially launched its Today at Apple series of retail classes, and it could dramatically change the way we look at Apple stores.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with the FBI.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make this device the best option for business users.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.