Distributors across the region are activating their business continuity plans, declaring they’re open for business, keeping supplies up to meet demand and reassuring partners of ...
JB Hi-Fi has temporarily closed all 14 of its New Zealand stores, a move made in response to the New Zealand government’s introduction of alert ...
EDGE 2020 has been rescheduled until late in the second half of 2020, in response to recent Covid-19 developments in Australia and New Zealand.
Platinum Equity, the private equity firm that owns both Winc and OfficeMax New Zealand, has been "aggressively revamping" its operations model across both markets.
- Ingram Micro to vigorously contest anti-competitive case decision
- Apple takes big steps to confront coronavirus impact outside China
- French antitrust regulator fines Apple, Ingram Micro and Tech Data
- New Zealand smartphone sales defy global trends
- Coronavirus to cause PC shipments to fall in 2020
- Smartphone shipment surge marks new era for mobile market
- Global smartphone sales on the rebound in 2020
- New Zealand device shipments face slight decline
- 2020 unlikely to repeat 2019’s global PC market success
- What’s in store for the channel in 2020?
- Tech Data snaps up Asian distributor Inflow Technologies
- Introducing EDGE 2020: Executional Excellence
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Apple has officially launched its Today at Apple series of retail classes, and it could dramatically change the way we look at Apple stores.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with the FBI.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make this device the best option for business users.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.