As of the end of Q3 2019, technology M&A deals worth $245 billion had been announced globally, marking a decrease of 25% year-on-year according to ...
EDGE 2020 will run as an invite-only virtual experience in Australia and New Zealand, playing host to the most influential business leaders in technology.
Reseller News is proud to announce the finalists of the 2020 Women in ICT Awards (WIICTA), playing host to the leading female front runners across ...
Microsoft has 82 retail stores, all of which have been closed for months because of the pandemic. All but four will be shuttered permanently.
- Closing Microsoft Stores means more support and buying headaches for Windows users
- Microsoft permanently closes all retail stores, excluding four flagship locations
- Pandemic-prompted vendor layoffs, pay cuts set to continue
- Reseller News 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 - and the winners are…
- Reseller News Women in ICT Awards: nominations close this Friday
- Which tech companies will survive the pandemic?
- Global PC and tablet market to return to growth by 2022
- Global smartphone sales experience ‘worst decline ever’
- How the remote work trend may have saved the PC market from collapse
- Announcing the Reseller News Hall of Fame COVID-19 mentorship series
- Why you shouldn’t miss Emerging Leaders 2020
- Reseller News 2020 Women in ICT Awards - Nominations open
As business leaders and human resource teams work tirelessly to maintain employee motivation, productivity and efficiency during a period of widespread remote working, it is important to understand what drives the remote working employee experience and how it benefits both employees and employers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Apple has officially launched its Today at Apple series of retail classes, and it could dramatically change the way we look at Apple stores.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with the FBI.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make this device the best option for business users.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.