MBIE chief executive Carolyn Tremain tells Parliament her department intends to "absorb" ICT-related functions where sustainable.
Google has taken the wrappers off Cloud IoT Core, a fully managed service for connecting, managing and ingesting data from IoT devices.
More than one-third of the adult online population in New Zealand was affected by cyber crime in 2017, impacting as many as one million Kiwis.
Data breach notification is widely expected to become mandatory in New Zealand, positioning the channel as subject matter experts across the country.
- Apple allegedly close to securing supplies for rechargeable batteries
- Scott Green launches new IT service management start-up
- Why Apple is not as good as its bottom line
- Kiwi tech salaries on the rise, providing you can code
- Are trigger-happy vendors making distributors the scapegoat in NZ?
- NZX delivered a trading tech overhaul in 2017
- Deloitte bolsters tech ranks with quadruple Kiwi appointments
- Disgruntled Dick Smith investors get their day in court
- JB Hi-Fi sees NZ sales fall
- Amazon's market value creeps up into Microsoft’s territory
- How far does a vendor dollar go in the channel?
- Staples A/NZ buyer snaps up OfficeMax Australia in merger move
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2018
Looking back at the top 15 M&A deals in NZ during 2017
Kiwi channel closes 2017 with After Hours
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
HP re-imagines education through Auckland event launch
Apple has officially launched its Today at Apple series of retail classes, and it could dramatically change the way we look at Apple stores.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with the FBI.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make this device the best option for business users.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.