There’s a shift underway in the channel, with vendors deciding to dictate margins available to resellers across New Zealand.
Point-of-sale and retail software firm Vend is launching an artificial intelligence (AI) tool as part of its new Vend Platform.
NZWineMetrics unlocks new profitability for wine producers, leveraging Microsoft software and solutions through consulting partner Mero.
HP honoured leading partners across the channel in New Zealand, recognising excellence across the entire print and personal systems portfolio.
- Spreadsheet loving channel chiefs are managing partners from the Stone Age
- PB Tech rakes in over $10M in 10 hours during Black Friday blitz
- Government CTO and digital bill of rights among Curran's priorities
- Meet the fastest growing Kiwi tech firms
- HP Partner Awards - And the finalists are…
- Top 10 ways vendors can be seen and heard in the channel
- Greg Davidson to succeed Jonathan Ladd as new Datacom chief
- Supreme Court sides with Apple in latest Samsung patent loss wrangle
- Windows 10 Insider: What's in it for customers?
- Apple's $52.6B fourth quarter is nothing compared to what it expects to do next quarter
- CSG ditches Konica Minolta brand, brings all of its services to NZ
- HP targets printing renaissance following Samsung acquisition close
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
HP re-imagines education through Auckland event launch
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Apple has officially launched its Today at Apple series of retail classes, and it could dramatically change the way we look at Apple stores.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with the FBI.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make this device the best option for business users.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.