Donald Trump has floated a plan to fine ZTE US$1.3 billion as U.S. lawmakers vowed to keep sanctions that crippled the Chinese telecommunications firm.
Reseller News is proud to announce the finalists for the 2018 Women in ICT Awards, playing host to the most comprehensive and competitive line-up in ...
The possible failure of Chinese mobile phone maker ZTE will prompt strategy changes at Vodafone New Zealand, Spark and other local telco providers.
New Zealand retail sales volumes rose in the first quarter at the slowest rate for more than five years, pointing to slower economic growth ahead.
- Microsoft's Surface Hub 2 puts Teams collaboration at its core
- Why the Big Four represent the most formidable competition for the channel
- Toshiba receives China green light in $18B chip sale
- Dicker Data NZ appoints national sales manager
- Westcon-Comstor strikes NZ services deal with Insentra
- Stellar line-up of speakers to headline Reseller News Exchange
- Privacy Commissioner tackles GDPR, the regulation of AI and more
- Examining the state of marketing in the NZ channel
- Apple approaches trillion-dollar mark, but Amazon is catching up
- Over half of Kiwis concerned by privacy, as GDPR looms
- Microsoft to replace faulty Surface Pro 4 screens with new devices
- Reseller News 2018 Women in ICT Awards - Nominations close today
The key to detecting malicious activity on your network is to understand what assets you have, how different systems communicate with each other and the outside world, and what normal system activity looks like on your network. Once you understand normal, you can create a baseline so that anything outside the expected conditions can be identified, investigated and acted upon.. Read more
Ingram Micro launches Showcase 2018 in Christchurch
Data breach notification laws in NZ: How can partners prepare?
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
Reseller News launches Partner Marketing Workshop initiative
While individual buyers might pick the device for its looks, the S8 will rely on the latest Knox 2.8 security and management.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
Although Apple has recently implied that its iPad Pro tablet could replace a PC, the nascent ad campaign does not signal a change in strategy.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Its Live Photos and 3D Touch are especially delightful.