Qualcomm has purchased Nuvia, an Arm CPU start-up, and will use the company's technology to beef up its smartphone and PC CPUs.
The enterprise infrastructure needed to support the 'new normal' will depend on the Internet of Things, digital twins, and immersive reality.
Intel has unveiled plans to bring on current VMware leader Pat Gelsinger as new CEO, replacing Bob Swan in a significant statement of market intent.
Variant of the consumer-aimed Surface Pro 7, the Surface Pro 7+ is a device that will be sold only to commercial and educational customers.
- Intel CEO considers bringing in outside help to aid manufacturing
- Spotlight on home office connectivity intensifies
- IBM appoints CEO to run $19B managed services spin-off
- Atos makes “unsolicited” $10B bid to buy DXC
- Ingram Micro's new chapter could see ‘aggressive growth and transformation’
- Microsoft honours 2020 New Zealand partner award winners
- EDGE 2020: On-demand content and networking platform extended
- EDGE 2020: M&A dollars on the table for SaaS partner businesses
- EDGE 2020: How to achieve executional excellence
- EDGE 2020: Cultivating a mindset for success
- Reseller News Women in ICT Awards 2020: and the winners are…
- EDGE 2020: Partners primed to deliver ‘high value’ customer solutions
Growth didn't grind to a halt for every business in 2020. In the tech space, there was an enormous opportunity for CSPs to support companies with a new urgency to get cloud projects up and running.. Read more
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Meet the winners of the 2020 Reseller News Innovation Awards
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
While individual buyers might pick the device for its looks, the S8 will rely on the latest Knox 2.8 security and management.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
Although Apple has recently implied that its iPad Pro tablet could replace a PC, the nascent ad campaign does not signal a change in strategy.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Its Live Photos and 3D Touch are especially delightful.