Inland Revenue, Z Energy and Vector, alongside Facebook, Ticketmaster and Ortbiz - Reseller News assesses six months of security breaches in New Zealand.
Microsoft generated more than 11,000 co-sell wins with partners during the past 12 months, equating to roughly US$5 billion in contract value through the channel.
Confidence among businesses in Wellington has retreated to pre-Christmas levels, with concern raising in relation to growth initiatives from the government.
Worldwide PC shipments totalled 62.1 million units in the second quarter of 2018, a 1.4 per cent increase from the second quarter of 2017.
- Intel acquires small chipmaker to bolster efforts beyond CPUs
- Deloitte merges Asia Pacific businesses to create consultancy powerhouse
- $19B wiped off Broadcom market value following surprise CA bid
- US clears hurdle to lifting ban on China's ZTE
- Ingram Micro launches bumper Asia Pacific channel conference
- Windows 10 adoption set to impact devices market
- Amid 'Jacindamania,' Kiwi businesses' pessimism may hurt growth
- Tech shines as Auckland and Wellington face off in “wage war”
- Defence joins the transformation train, 30 ICT staff "consulted"
- Windows 10 Pro vs Enterprise: which is better for business?
- By the numbers: Windows 10 gains ground but still trails Windows 7
- Is the market ready for hardware-as-a-service?
Cloud services are not new. Many of the technologies, such as remote access to applications, ready-to-use infrastructure and pre-configured environments have been around for many years. What has changed is the scope of different services and the scale they can offer. And the idea of having to size a system before deploying it is disappearing as new cloud platforms offer almost infinite scalability. Read more
Meet the leading female front runners of the Kiwi channel
Meet the top performing customer-centric Microsoft channel partners
Reseller News launches new-look Awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Reseller News Exchange arrives in Auckland to assess GDPR implications
Kiwi channel debates GDPR as Reseller News Exchange hits Wellington
Ingram Micro maintains Showcase 2018 momentum in Wellington
While individual buyers might pick the device for its looks, the S8 will rely on the latest Knox 2.8 security and management.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
Although Apple has recently implied that its iPad Pro tablet could replace a PC, the nascent ad campaign does not signal a change in strategy.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Its Live Photos and 3D Touch are especially delightful.