Reseller News is proud to announce the launch of the Women in ICT Awards (WIICTA) in 2018, recognising female excellence across New Zealand.
Microsoft has announced a strategic partnership with BlackBerry, with the one-time Redmond rival set to provide security integration with Office applications.
A deep sell-off on U.S. stock tech markets left some investors worrying how much longer those high-flying stocks' market leadership would last.
But Windows 7 and 8.1 PCs must still contain approved antivirus to receive post-Spectre/Meltdown patches.
- Broadcom looks for smaller deals as Qualcomm bid collapses
- Public health sector braces for bill shock as all-of-government Microsoft negotiations loom
- Toshiba expecting to complete chip unit sale by June
- Global server sales pulled in $18.6B over three months last year
- Amazon primed to beat Apple to trillion-dollar mark
- Updated: Department of Internal Affairs reports $11.6M tech budget hole as RealMe numbers lag
- Innovation on show as Cisco honours top performing A/NZ partners
- Eagle Technology sets up shop in Christchurch
- Dimension Data taps IBM talent to spearhead government sales
- IBM appoints new A/NZ channel leader
- Cyclone contracts FlexiGroup to support revamped teacher laptop scheme
- Are vendors leaving long-tail partner strategies behind?
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
Reseller News launches Partner Marketing Workshop initiative
Microsoft outlines future of modern workplace at Elevate 2018 in Auckland
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2018
Looking back at the top 15 M&A deals in NZ during 2017
While individual buyers might pick the device for its looks, the S8 will rely on the latest Knox 2.8 security and management.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
Although Apple has recently implied that its iPad Pro tablet could replace a PC, the nascent ad campaign does not signal a change in strategy.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Its Live Photos and 3D Touch are especially delightful.