Police have locked down the office of Cryptopia following a security breach at the Christchurch-based crypto-currency trading company.
Before Ron Snyder joined Cisco's 'Tactical Operations' unit he was in the US Navy, offering experience working in adverse and high-pressure conditions.
A recently launched website that ranks security researchers and conferences is already questioning its future following a backlash from those working in the field.
Police in New Zealand have launched an investigation following a security breach at a Christchurch-based crypto-currency trading company.
- Tick-tock: the year-long Windows 7 countdown by the numbers
- Could Cisco snap up Splunk or Nutanix?
- Most Kiwi staff see AI as a threat rather than an opportunity: survey
- IoT set to explode into $745B market
- The tech world’s best CEO? Microsoft’s Nadella, hands down
- Qualcomm: Apple demanded $1B for chance to win iPhone
- Accenture CEO steps down due to health reasons
- AMD unveils next-gen chips at CES, aims at Intel and Nvidia
- Vendor opportunities abound in massive LINZ platform project
- SecOps NZ recruits Diljit Bolla as security demand increases
- AI-assisted imposters, IoT and crypto-jacking: cyber security in 2019
- How Microsoft lost the web to Chrome
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
While individual buyers might pick the device for its looks, the S8 will rely on the latest Knox 2.8 security and management.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
Although Apple has recently implied that its iPad Pro tablet could replace a PC, the nascent ad campaign does not signal a change in strategy.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Its Live Photos and 3D Touch are especially delightful.