Reports of the global PC market’s demise appear to have been greatly exaggerated, if Gartner’s latest research is anything to go by.
IBM’s shift to newer businesses such as cloud and security services helped it beat analysts’ quarterly revenue estimates.
The channel is crammed to the brim with lie after lie, but who's the worst offender?
Samsung's CEO has decided to step down, as the company forecast record third-quarter profits on the back of soaring memory chip prices.
- Wendy O’Keeffe steps in to lead Tech Data A/NZ
- Alibaba launches $15B international R&D initiative
- Tech Data taps Insight for trans-Tasman sales director role
- Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - And the winners are…
- Kaspersky faces fresh claims amid hacking furore
- PC power continues to wane
- Adobe taps Experian's Steele for A/NZ lead
- Inside Dell’s billion-dollar IoT push
- Why Microsoft killed Windows Phone
- Tech Data’s Winston Wong leaves for VMware
- HP's $1.1B buyout of Samsung's printer business gets green light
- Microsoft launches Surface super warranty for Kiwi partners through Ingram Micro
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
A snapshot of the Kiwi partners set to shine at the Reseller News Awards
Channel celebrates as HP marks 50 years in NZ
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland
EDGE 2017 outlines The Future Channel across A/NZ
While individual buyers might pick the device for its looks, the S8 will rely on the latest Knox 2.8 security and management.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
Although Apple has recently implied that its iPad Pro tablet could replace a PC, the nascent ad campaign does not signal a change in strategy.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Its Live Photos and 3D Touch are especially delightful.