Microsoft’s latest financials reveal a 26 per cent year-on-year hit in revenues from sales of its Surface products during the period.
Channel can celebrate the achievements of a talented crop of female front runners who have become influential figures in New Zealand’s ICT industry.
The South Korean giant warned about tougher competition ahead of Apple’s annual iPhone launch.
Tech giant cut unprofitable products, trimmed its offerings, sharpened its PC designs, and is again the world's top PC maker.
- Is the premium PC market approaching critical mass?
- Staples A/NZ buyer snaps up local OfficeMax business
- More bids expected as Toshiba edges closer towards memory chip business sale
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Impact Systems Technology brings NCS Technologies to A/NZ
- Dell EMC offloads Spanning onto private equity firm
- Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
- APAC semiconductor revenues grow amid market slump
- Toshiba’s memory biz sale attracts many, including Apple
- BlackBerry wins $815 million in overpaid royalty to Qualcomm
- Losses throw Toshiba's ability to continue into question
- Reseller News launches Start-up Spotlight
The Westcon-Comstor BlueSky platform is a revolutionary approach to performance management of the entire cloud services delivery lifecycle.. Read more
Tight lines as Hooked on Lenovo catches up at Great Barrier Island
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
Kiwi resellers make a splash on Synnex and Lenovo RotoVegas road trip
HP brings innovation to NZ as Partner First Forum 2017 takes over Auckland
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
While individual buyers might pick the device for its looks, the S8 will rely on the latest Knox 2.8 security and management.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
Although Apple has recently implied that its iPad Pro tablet could replace a PC, the nascent ad campaign does not signal a change in strategy.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
Apple CEO, Tim Cook, unveiled the Apple Watch at a special event in September. The press was herded into a special tent to look at prototype watches running canned videos of what the watch might look like.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Its Live Photos and 3D Touch are especially delightful.