Microsoft has rescinded plans to stop providing partners with internal use rights on products, following global uproar from the channel ecosystem.
Dicker Data is making a move into the industrial scanner and printer space through a new distribution relationship with Honeywell covering Australia and New Zealand.
The PC market in New Zealand has declined by 8.3 per cent year-on-year in the first quarter of 2019, according to IDC.
The vice president of Eaton in Australia and New Zealand, Gordon Makryllos has left the company after four and a half years.
- Nick Verykios sets Arrow exit date
- Dell Technologies honours leading regional partners
- Dell EMC revamps partner program to widen tech portfolio
- Dell edges closer to Microsoft with VMware as anchor point
- Dell is creating a channel built on cross-sell
- Security spending set for 20 per cent boost, but where’s the money going?
- ‘Misleading’ Spark slapped with $675K consumer fine
- Female leaders assume positions of tech power in NZ
- Mystery buyer eyes Wellington's Snapper transport card
- Air NZ up, up and away with 3D printing trial
- Microsoft throws in the towel on Windows 10 1809
- Microsoft to release Windows 10 1903 in May, marks third straight delayed upgrade
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
While individual buyers might pick the device for its looks, the S8 will rely on the latest Knox 2.8 security and management.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
Although Apple has recently implied that its iPad Pro tablet could replace a PC, the nascent ad campaign does not signal a change in strategy.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Its Live Photos and 3D Touch are especially delightful.