Nextgen Distribution is on the hunt for its next leader in New Zealand as the company's managing director for the country, Terry Dunn, gears up ...
Dell Technologies is doubling down on rewards for partners selling hyperconverged infrastructure in its latest partner program refresh.
Reseller News is excited to bring its Exchange events back to Auckland and Wellington, this time with a focus on the best ways partners can ...
Here are the biggest areas of growth and contraction in IT spending this year.
- What’s in store for the channel in 2020?
- Introducing EDGE 2020: Executional Excellence
- Apple is changing the world of enterprise IT
- New Zealand IT spending to reach $13.9B in 2020
- Meet the winners of the 2019 Reseller News Innovation Awards
- Google unveils Pixel 4 phones with radar, more affordable laptop
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019: and the finalists are
- HP CEO Dion Weisler set to depart
- The Instillery and Origin unite in mega merger
- Veeam targets Fortune 500 with new SI program
- Microsoft scraps channel changes following partner backlash
- Honeywell appoints Dicker Data as new A/NZ distie
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
While individual buyers might pick the device for its looks, the S8 will rely on the latest Knox 2.8 security and management.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
Although Apple has recently implied that its iPad Pro tablet could replace a PC, the nascent ad campaign does not signal a change in strategy.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Its Live Photos and 3D Touch are especially delightful.