Forty-five New Zealand tech companies have been included in the 2017 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific index, with channel partners dominating.
Technology providers across New Zealand lean heavily on word of mouth to acquire customers, failing to utilise advancements in digital marketing.
Reseller News is proud to officially launch EDGE 2018, as the fourth running of the leading channel destination conference across New Zealand and Australia.
Amazon.com has arrived in Australia, ending speculation and likely dashing hopes of a holiday boost for struggling brick-and-mortar rivals.
- Datacom deepens Finzsoft alliance in $20M five-year deal
- Dicker Data turns Cisco channel towards HPE NZ
- Frazer Scott to leave Microsoft after 15 years
- David Borg to depart as Fuji Xerox Printers’ APAC channels man
- New leader takes the reins of Dell’s $43B channel business
- Microsoft’s mixed reality play set to boost global VR hardware market
- Why Kiwi tech needs to sell itself smarter to reach full potential
- Warehouse chair on Amazon: "Business as usual is not an option"
- Microsoft's Windows 10 update strategy is showing strains
- Apple reveals illegal student labor at Chinese iPhone X plant
- Broadcom debates raising offer to buy rival Qualcomm
- Have vendors and distributors signed a death warrant for the Kiwi channel?
Delivering an array of partner opportunities with this new solution. Read more
Kiwi channel closes 2017 with After Hours
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
HP re-imagines education through Auckland event launch
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
While individual buyers might pick the device for its looks, the S8 will rely on the latest Knox 2.8 security and management.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
Although Apple has recently implied that its iPad Pro tablet could replace a PC, the nascent ad campaign does not signal a change in strategy.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Its Live Photos and 3D Touch are especially delightful.