At first I thought Apple would get away with deliberately slowing down its older iPhones when their batteries aged. But maybe I was wrong.
Tech Data has pulled together a suite of services to manage the entire technology product and customer lifecycle for solution providers.
Total spending on technology products and services in New Zealand is forecast to grow 2.2 per cent in 2018, reaching almost $12 billion.
More than a quarter of businesses in New Zealand implemented an IoT solution in 2017, with adoption practically doubling during the past 12 months.
- Is Synnex Corp about to acquire Ingram Micro?
- Nvidia claims software is “immune” to ongoing security flaws
- Nvidia equipment hit with Spectre security worries
- CIOs will struggle with 12 big IT issues in 2018, can the channel help?
- IoT in 2018: AI, security and edge solutions
- NZ in 2018: Top 10 tech predictions
- Gearing your business to close IoT deals
- How one researcher found the world's 'worst' chip flaw
- Apple to issue fix for hardware compromised by the 'Spectre' chip flaw
- Security flaws place "nearly every" phone and computer at risk
- Millions of Intel chips hit with major flaw
- Apple in 2018: What we expect, what we want
Microsoft 365 Business is a highly secure solution that allows SMEs to enable and manage mobile users without the need to manage their own servers and environment.. Read more
Kiwi channel closes 2017 with After Hours
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
HP re-imagines education through Auckland event launch
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
While individual buyers might pick the device for its looks, the S8 will rely on the latest Knox 2.8 security and management.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
Although Apple has recently implied that its iPad Pro tablet could replace a PC, the nascent ad campaign does not signal a change in strategy.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Its Live Photos and 3D Touch are especially delightful.