AI-powered technologies, immersive technologies and digital platforms are among the trends that will enable businesses to survive and thrive over the next 10 years.
PC and Components
Total sales in Australia were grew by 10.9 per cent for the full year 2017 results, while New Zealand saw total sales down by 0.3 ...
Professor Mohan Sawhney of the Kellogg School of Management pressed pause to outline the future channel opportunities during the opening keynote of EDGE 2017.
Changing face of the channel prompts new partner categories
- iPad sales growth doesn't herald a tablet-as-PC rush
- Vanessa Sorenson exits Spark for Microsoft
- 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - Nominations extended until 18 August
- Microsoft drops mobile-first to list AI as top priority
- Vendors fight for supremacy as tablet market continues to tumble
- Kiwi channel awaits Cisco distie decision
- Why the role of the channel manager requires clarification
- Is Google Glass really ready for the enterprise?
- Apple's third-quarter earnings soar on the back of booming iPad sales
- Datacom's sales and profits surge in 2017 financial year
- ICT sector report finds NZ industry thriving in 2017
- What makes a compelling submission for the 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards?
Dicker Data New Zealand’s CloudCast series aims to alleviate reseller pain and improve cloud uptake among their customers.. Read more
Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2017
2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards honours leading female front runners in NZ
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Tight lines as Hooked on Lenovo catches up at Great Barrier Island
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with the FBI.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make this device the best option for business users.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.