Samsung's CEO has decided to step down, as the company forecast record third-quarter profits on the back of soaring memory chip prices.
PC and Components
The heir to South Korea's Samsung Group begins the appeal of his five-year jail term for corruption.
Reseller News honoured the industry’s finest on a standout evening for the New Zealand channel.
Worldwide PC shipments, which includes PCs and notebooks, have continued to decline for the 12th consecutive quarter.
- Why Microsoft killed Windows Phone
- Tech Data’s Winston Wong leaves for VMware
- Microsoft launches Surface super warranty for Kiwi partners through Ingram Micro
- Have channel sales executives forgotten why we have a channel?
- Digital dollars stack up as global IT spend continues upwards curve
- Dick Smith class action kicks off in court
- Mike Bullock trades Fujitsu for Datacom
- Rebranded Tech Data unveils unified offerings for partners
- Microsoft Ignite 2017 - What you need to know
- Let's put to rest any doubt Apple can't innovate
- Microsoft stumps for Windows 10 1703 to get enterprises on the right release train
- How Windows 10 S is different from the Windows 10 you know
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
A snapshot of the Kiwi partners set to shine at the Reseller News Awards
Channel celebrates as HP marks 50 years in NZ
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland
EDGE 2017 outlines The Future Channel across A/NZ
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with the FBI.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make this device the best option for business users.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.