Finalists for WIICTA in New Zealand have been selected.
PC and Components
European contender in the mix as channel speculation continues.
Consumers with HP laptops that have been accidentally recording their keystrokes can easily address the problem with a patch from the PC maker.
Electronics and appliance chain Noel Leeming was the star of The Warehouse Group in third quarter retail sales announced today.
- Certain HP laptops are found recording users' keystrokes
- VMware edges closer to Google to boost Chromebook sales
- Inside Dell EMC’s $35 billion channel business
- Will Samsung unseat Intel as the world’s top chip maker this year?
- Patch to fix Intel-based PCs with enterprise bug rolls out this week
- Chromebook shipments surge by 38 percent, cutting into Windows 10 PCs
- PC makers will ship Windows 10 mixed reality headsets in Q4
- Services segment lights fire underneath Apple's latest revenue surge
- Microsoft's sleek Surface Laptop takes aim at Chromebooks
- A deeper look at Samsung's Galaxy S8
- Microsoft hardware revenues stumble as cloud earnings surge
- Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Nominations closing soon
Tight lines as Hooked on Lenovo catches up at Great Barrier Island
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
Kiwi resellers make a splash on Synnex and Lenovo RotoVegas road trip
HP brings innovation to NZ as Partner First Forum 2017 takes over Auckland
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with the FBI.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make this device the best option for business users.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
After years of Business Insider writing jerky linkbait headlines in order to sell the idea that Apple was doomed, you'll never guess what happened next.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.