HP honoured leading partners across the channel in New Zealand, recognising excellence across the entire print and personal systems portfolio.
PC and Components
Direct sales leaders discovered decades ago that using technology to help automate and streamline business processes helps achieve sales quotas.
Synnex and AOPEN sign a new partnership in a bid to delve deeper into solutions based on the Internet of Things for embedded products.
Toshiba claims it hasn't entered into talks to sell its personal computer business, following reports it had spoken with Asus and Lenovo.
- PB Tech rakes in over $10M in 10 hours during Black Friday blitz
- Ingram Micro boosts IBM team with veteran hire
- Government CTO and digital bill of rights among Curran's priorities
- Qualcomm prepares to reject mega Broadcom bid
- Meet the fastest growing Kiwi tech firms
- Can these global integrators raise their game in the coming year?
- HP Partner Awards - And the finalists are…
- Top 10 ways vendors can be seen and heard in the channel
- Greg Davidson to succeed Jonathan Ladd as new Datacom chief
- Apple hits back over Paradise Papers tax claims
- Windows 10 Insider: What's in it for customers?
- Broadcom sparks takeover battle with multibillion-dollar Qualcomm bid
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
HP re-imagines education through Auckland event launch
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with the FBI.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make this device the best option for business users.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.