New Zealand Customs Service plans to shift its legacy core CusMod border management system to Datacom's platform-as-a-service.
PC and Components
For a business renowned for risk management, EY is executing on the promise of technology on their own terms.
Atlas Gentech has been acquired by Anixter International, with the global distributor of network and security solutions taking control of local operations.
A three per cent year-over-year increase in PC shipments is being pegged to renewed demand in the business market.
- Nominations open for new-look Reseller News Innovation Awards
- Last chance to submit your views on the state of the A/NZ channel
- Assessing the top NZ security breaches of 2018
- Microsoft generated 11,000 co-sell wins through partners, amounting to $5B
- Wellington business confidence slumps to pre-Christmas levels
- Early indications show PC shipment growth for first time in six years
- Intel acquires small chipmaker to bolster efforts beyond CPUs
- $19B wiped off Broadcom market value following surprise CA bid
- US clears hurdle to lifting ban on China's ZTE
- Ingram Micro launches bumper Asia Pacific channel conference
- Windows 10 adoption set to impact devices market
- Amid 'Jacindamania,' Kiwi businesses' pessimism may hurt growth
Offer backups and DR-as-a-Service with a fixed cost, high margin, annuity business. Read more
Meet the leading female front runners of the Kiwi channel
Meet the top performing customer-centric Microsoft channel partners
Reseller News launches new-look Awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Reseller News Exchange arrives in Auckland to assess GDPR implications
Kiwi channel debates GDPR as Reseller News Exchange hits Wellington
Ingram Micro maintains Showcase 2018 momentum in Wellington
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with the FBI.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make this device the best option for business users.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.