Data center computers with Intel’s newer chips might reboot more often than normal due to problems with Spectre and Meltdown patches.
PC and Components
Gartner findings show that while companies use a variety of Office 365 elements, only two – email and the Office apps – provide real value.
At first I thought Apple would get away with deliberately slowing down its older iPhones when their batteries aged. But maybe I was wrong.
Tech Data has pulled together a suite of services to manage the entire technology product and customer lifecycle for solution providers.
- Kiwi IT spending set to increase, but where's the money going?
- Channel crucial as 25% of Kiwi businesses deployed IoT in 2017
- 2017 capped off a six-year decline in global PC shipments
- Is Synnex Corp about to acquire Ingram Micro?
- Nvidia claims software is “immune” to ongoing security flaws
- Nvidia equipment hit with Spectre security worries
- CIOs will struggle with 12 big IT issues in 2018, can the channel help?
- Microsoft security patches are slowing down servers and PCs
- IoT in 2018: AI, security and edge solutions
- NZ in 2018: Top 10 tech predictions
- Gearing your business to close IoT deals
- How one researcher found the world's 'worst' chip flaw
Microsoft 365 Business is a highly secure solution that allows SMEs to enable and manage mobile users without the need to manage their own servers and environment.. Read more
Looking back at the top 15 M&A deals in NZ during 2017
Kiwi channel closes 2017 with After Hours
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
HP re-imagines education through Auckland event launch
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with the FBI.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make this device the best option for business users.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.