When significant fault was found in an Inland Revenue IT purchase, a few details were missing. A Reseller News investigation has filled out most of ...
PC and Components
Old-world businesses are reinventing themselves, says technology futurist Chris Riddell.
The third stage in sales and marketing transformation will be anchored around effective partner management and through-channel marketing automation.
IBM is not named in Deloitte's report on Customs' Joint Border Management System project, released today, but the "prime vendor" comes in for some serious ...
- Wellington businesses buoyed following post-election slump
- Inland Revenue morale plunges as transformation advances
- Microsoft boosts anti-phishing skills of Chrome, the IE and Edge killer
- A Kiwi global CIO’s framework for building a change-ready, growth-minded ICT team
- Apple offers worldwide battery replacement for some MacBook Pros
- Let's talk about deal registration in the channel
- Why you should enter the Women in ICT Awards
- How HP plans to seize the moment in security
- IBM veteran to take the global reins of Tech Data
- Platinum Equity agrees to sell Winc NZ to advance office products merger
- Emerging technologies set to push global spending into the trillions
- Public sector demand drives commercial device shipments across the region
Cloud services are not new. Many of the technologies, such as remote access to applications, ready-to-use infrastructure and pre-configured environments have been around for many years. What has changed is the scope of different services and the scale they can offer. And the idea of having to size a system before deploying it is disappearing as new cloud platforms offer almost infinite scalability. Read more
Data breach notification laws in NZ: How can partners prepare?
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
Reseller News launches Partner Marketing Workshop initiative
Microsoft outlines future of modern workplace at Elevate 2018 in Auckland
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with the FBI.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make this device the best option for business users.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.