Lenovo's PC business is investing in rolling out a tailored SMB Channel Bounce Back program to help channel partners and distributors navigate the tough business ...
PC and Components
New customer wins, expansion and growth initiatives have led ASI Solutions towards surpassing a new record of $120 million in revenue for the 2020 financial ...
As of the end of Q3 2019, technology M&A deals worth $245 billion had been announced globally, marking a decrease of 25% year-on-year according to ...
EDGE 2020 will run as an invite-only virtual experience in Australia and New Zealand, playing host to the most influential business leaders in technology.
- 'Significant and fundamental' Windows tweak sets the stage for GPU innovation
- Dicker Data breaks $1B in half year revenue record
- Microsoft's Surface devices are now receiving Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- Reseller News Women in ICT Awards 2020 finalists revealed
- Sony eyes subscription software play for data analysing sensors
- Closing Microsoft Stores means more support and buying headaches for Windows users
- Microsoft permanently closes all retail stores, excluding four flagship locations
- Complete guide to Apple Silicon and Apple's ARM Mac plans
- What Apple could learn from Microsoft's mistakes with Windows on ARM
- Apple switches to its own chips for Mac computers
- Toshiba set to offload stake in flash memory maker Kioxia
- Pandemic-prompted vendor layoffs, pay cuts set to continue
As business leaders and human resource teams work tirelessly to maintain employee motivation, productivity and efficiency during a period of widespread remote working, it is important to understand what drives the remote working employee experience and how it benefits both employees and employers.. Read more
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
Governments and companies are using biometrics and geolocation to identify and track potential coronavirus victims in the name of public safety.
Scientists think that in much the same way the human body releases perspiration to cool down, special materials might release water to draw heat from electronics.
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.