The New Zealand Stock Exchange and the country's financial regulator have begun a review of its capital markets in a bid to rekindle interest in ...
PC and Components
Jacinda Ardern has assured Huawei of even-handed treatment after New Zealand blocked the sale of some Huawei equipment citing national security concerns.
As much as $23 million worth of crypto-currency may have been stolen during the recent security breach at Cryptopia, new expert analysis suggests.
I was reading some articles that I had tagged and saved over the holidays. Several of them were case studies that went into some detail ...
- Tax refund agents weigh futures as IRD prepares huge software release
- Commercialising IoT proves too costly for some Kiwi firms
- CIO upfront: The Internet of Things – who pays when things go wrong?
- For some, the glory days of Microsoft are ending in about a year
- Radio silence as Cryptopia shutdown continues
- Microsoft starts auto-update of Windows 10 1809 three months late
- Google ups prices for G Suite Basic and Business customers
- Microsoft side-steps channel in direct Azure play
- NZ IT services edging towards $4B market
- Microsoft expands Windows 7-to-Windows 10 app compatibility pledge
- Microsoft recruiting for biggest channel job in NZ
- Enterprise will focus on four technologies in 2019
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with the FBI.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make this device the best option for business users.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.