This version is expected to primarily include bug fixes, and may be the last point release for iOS 13.
PC and Components
In the case of Covid-19 - a once in a generation crisis - it’s accurate to report that the channel ecosystem is under water.
But the forecast drop in tech budgets may be less than initially feared as companies race to accelerate spending to support employees that now have ...
Xerox Holdings has decided to withdraw its tender offer to acquire HP and drop its efforts to influence the target company’s board, citing the “turmoil” ...
- Samsung Display to end LCD production
- How local distributors are keeping the lights on amid COVID-19
- How distributors are managing supply and demand in the face of COVID-19
- HP warns of ‘disastrous’ M&A outcome in current climate
- Confirming new dates for EDGE 2020
- Winc, OfficeMax NZ owner 'aggressively revamping' operations model
- 5 ways the new iPad Pro changes everything about Apple’s vision for the tablet
- 3 ways supply chain leaders can mitigate coronavirus disruption
- Ingram Micro to vigorously contest anti-competitive case decision
- Apple addresses keyboard criticism with new MacBook Air
- Shadow IoT is prevalent, insecure
- French antitrust regulator fines Apple, Ingram Micro and Tech Data
The storied Toshiba laptop brand relaunched globally as Dynabook last year. Kickstarting 2020, the channel-centric vendor has been offering partners a $50 incentive per notebook sold.. Read more
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
Although Apple has recently implied that its iPad Pro tablet could replace a PC, the nascent ad campaign does not signal a change in strategy.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.