Apple has revealed that it will not meet its revenue guidance for the March quarter due to the coronavirus outbreak affecting both production and demand ...
PC and Components
A report from Petri says both the Surface Book 3 and the Surface Go 2 could debut at a Microsoft event in New York.
Microsoft's latest reorganization reportedly sees chief product officer Panos Panay taking control of Windows and Surface development, as Windows experience chief Joe Belfiore moves to ...
PC and smartphone shipments could decline by 20 per cent and up to 50 per cent, respectively, due to restrictions imposed by China’s government to ...
- Reseller News Exchange returns to Auckland and Wellington
- Microsoft's Surface sales near $2B, but Azure cloud business is growing faster
- Oki Data names Tony Grima as new A/NZ MD
- HP rebuffs ‘self-serving’ takeover tactics by Xerox
- Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
- Pointnext and service providers key as HPE channel shines in Asia Pacific
- 2020 unlikely to repeat 2019’s global PC market success
- Where will IT spending flow in 2020?
- The PC market, once left for dead, actually grew during 2019
- Top 5 worst moments of Apple's decade
- What’s in store for the channel in 2020?
- Samsung flags smaller-than-expected fall in fourth quarter profit
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
Although Apple has recently implied that its iPad Pro tablet could replace a PC, the nascent ad campaign does not signal a change in strategy.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.