Future Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger spoke during the company's fourth-quarter 2020 conference call, outlining his plans to return Intel to greatness.
PC and Components
Intel reported strong profits and revenue for the fourth quarter of 2020, driven by record pandemic-fuelled PC sales of 33 per cent.
Apple's New Zealand business appears to be booming, with sales up for the year ended 26 September 2020.
Would Nvidia make graphics cards just for crypto-currency miners? As GPU supplies remain lean, Nvidia's CFO considers priorities.
- Pandemic rebound? PC shipments post biggest upswing in a decade
- iMac redesign in the works, half-height Apple silicon Mac Pro coming this year
- 5 innovations that pushed laptops forward at CES 2021
- Prepare for the work-from-anywhere revolution
- Pat Gelsinger exits as VMware CEO to run Intel
- Microsoft reveals new Surface Pro 7+, business-only 2-in-1
- Spotlight on home office connectivity intensifies
- IBM appoints CEO to run $19B managed services spin-off
- Atos makes “unsolicited” $10B bid to buy DXC
- Zoom update for Apple silicon Macs now available
- Intel debuts 'Clover Falls' companion chip for better laptop AI
- Google buys Neverware to turn old PCs into Chromebooks
For any enterprise, migrating some or all of its IT Infrastructure to AWS can be very rewarding, bringing levels of functionality, flexibility, cost reduction and innovation well beyond what they can achieve with on-premises IT.. Read more
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Meet the winners of the 2020 Reseller News Innovation Awards
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
We've collected all of the best (and worst) moments of Microsoft during 2020, along with the "wha...?!" moments that made us scratch our head.
The BlueField DPU architecture and DOCA SDK provide a strategic platform for expanding the company's reach.
Gartner unveils top predictions for IT organisations and users in 2021 and beyond
Filling a gap in their offerings, NVIDIA hopes to gain money and market share with Arm's extensive reach.
Governments and companies are using biometrics and geolocation to identify and track potential coronavirus victims in the name of public safety.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.