Microsoft has made a major leap into the 5G telecommunications space with the acquisition of U.S. start-up Affirmed Networks for an undisclosed sum.
Distributors across the region are activating their business continuity plans, declaring they’re open for business, keeping supplies up to meet demand and reassuring partners of ...
EDGE 2020 has been rescheduled until late in the second half of 2020, in response to recent Covid-19 developments in Australia and New Zealand.
Cisco has transferred the development and promotion of its OpenRoaming technology to the Wireless Broadband Alliance.
- Essential things to know about container networking
- Cisco, Microsoft team to control growing IoT networks
- Cisco security warnings include firewall holes, Nexus software weaknesses
- Juniper bolsters wireless security; fights against encrypted malicious threats
- MNF sees boost in profit for H1FY20
- Cisco goes to the cloud with broad enterprise security service
- Arrow’s Stefan Compagnoni tapped to lead Extreme Networks' channel
- Cisco: IoT traffic is taking over; 5G, WiFi 6 are ascending
- Riverbed appoints new APAC and A/NZ leaders
- Is Cisco eyeing up FireEye?
- Arista snatches-up SDN-pioneer Big Switch Networks
- Cisco cyber security growth offsets routers and switches slump
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Gartner’s look at the top infrastructure and operational trends reflect offshoots of technologies – such as cloud computing, automation and networking advances the company’s analysts have talked about many times before.
Cisco this week warned its IOS and IOS XE customers of 13 vulnerabilities in the operating system software they should patch as soon as possible.
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.