Reseller News goes off the record to reveal the unspoken realities of partners, vendors and distributors in New Zealand.
Fresh off a positive earnings call that saw Cisco report $11.9 billion in revenue for the 2Q 2018, CEO Chuck Robbins has a lot to ...
New Zealand stock exchange delivered four major technology projects in 2017, including a life-cycle upgrade to its core trading and settlement systems.
Cisco has unveiled three new cloud-based endpoint solutions designed to improve protection levels of businesses, delivered through MSSPs.
- Intel slapped with 32 lawsuits following security flaws
- Dell EMC to sell Ruckus wireless solutions under its own brand
- The Instillery targets top end of town through cloud recruit
- Deloitte bolsters tech ranks with quadruple Kiwi appointments
- APC by Schneider Electric honours top performing A/NZ partners
- "Sector Variant" service leads Vodafone's expanded TaaS offering
- Umbrellar launches cloud division, rolls out new Microsoft services
- Kiwi tech provider helps lay internet foundations in Kenya
- 'Huawei is effectively an arm of the Chinese government': US senator
- Spark details expanded TaaS portfolio for government agencies
- Dicker Data on-boards wireless network vendor across A/NZ
- How far does a vendor dollar go in the channel?
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2018
Looking back at the top 15 M&A deals in NZ during 2017
Kiwi channel closes 2017 with After Hours
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.