Microsoft’s latest financials reveal a 26 per cent year-on-year hit in revenues from sales of its Surface products during the period.
Channel can celebrate the achievements of a talented crop of female front runners who have become influential figures in New Zealand’s ICT industry.
Leading edge technologies to deliver new ways of working for Christchurch Justice and Emergency Services Precinct.
Ingram Micro New Zealand company targets IoT and IT infrastructure management sectors across the country.
- Financial woes worsen as Avaya attempts turnaround
- Size matters as security vendors scale through double-digit growth
- Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
- HPE gets set to scale as Nimble Storage acquisition closes
- Tech change challenged as two-thirds of Kiwi projects fail
- Colin Henderson takes top role at HPE NZ
- Reseller News launches Start-up Spotlight
- Kiwi IT spending increases, but where’s the money going?
- Who’s buying Westcon-Comstor?
- Datatec ponders US$800 million Westcon-Comstor stake sale
- OVH to acquire VMware’s vCloud Air business
- Meet the top performing AWS partners in A/NZ
The Westcon-Comstor BlueSky platform is a revolutionary approach to performance management of the entire cloud services delivery lifecycle.. Read more
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
Reseller News Connect – Securing your future as an MSP
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.