The warning about Cisco Firepower management software is rated critical among 26 other less urgent security advisories it issued.
VMware said the Nyansa technology will be targeted at boosting monitoring and troubleshooting for LAN/WAN deployments within its SD-WAN package.
Additions to Cisco's Data Centre Network Assurance and Insights suite of software can detect problems in network switch fabric.
Citrix has fast-tracked its patch timeline to fix the NetScaler vulnerability in some of its products up to 25 January.
- Where will IT spending flow in 2020?
- Serverless computing: Ready or not?
- How to deal with the impact of digital transformation on networks
- What’s in store for the channel in 2020?
- Microsoft ranked decade’s top enterprise ‘mega-vendor’
- Exclusive Networks unites Asia Pacific under one leader
- Aruba reinforces SD-Branch with security, management upgrades
- Internet of Things predictions for 2020
- Wi-Fi 6 will slowly gather steam in 2020
- Cisco issues critical security warnings for its Data Center Network Manager
- Cisco: 5 hot networking trends for 2020
- 7 considerations when buying network automation tools
Edge Computing is opening up new opportunities for partners who look at a client’s bigger picture, according to global leader in IT infrastructure, power and cooling, APC by Schneider Electric.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Gartner’s look at the top infrastructure and operational trends reflect offshoots of technologies – such as cloud computing, automation and networking advances the company’s analysts have talked about many times before.
Cisco this week warned its IOS and IOS XE customers of 13 vulnerabilities in the operating system software they should patch as soon as possible.
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.