Plan B Group has appointed Frazer Scott as CEO, as the technology provider enters a new phase of growth in New Zealand.
Concentrated effort and investment is required to mitigate the risk of information system failure within the Ministry of Health and the broader sector it administers.
Ericsson needs industries to embrace 5G if the equipment maker is to get a long-term boost to progress from cost-cutting to expansion.
Intel CEO Brian Krzanich has resigned after a probe found a consensual relationship with an employee violated company policy.
- New-look Microsoft honours Kiwi partners
- HPE puts enterprise software applications at the edge network
- HPE places a $4B bet on its edge-network portfolio
- Ministry of Transport plans shift from Revera's IaaS to the cloud
- Reseller News 2018 Women in ICT Awards - and the winners are…
- HPE adds GreenLake Hybrid Cloud to enterprise service offerings
- Cisco makes third acquisition of 2018 to bolster Wi-Fi options
- Cisco makes SD-WAN integration a top priority
- NZ enterprise in mind as Deloitte makes triple tech hire
- Microsoft will send a message to the Kiwi channel this week
- Ryder Cup CTO on creating the connected course with Aruba
- Ingram Micro bolsters hyper-converged play through Nutanix
Meet the leading female front runners of the Kiwi channel
Meet the leading customer-centric Microsoft channel partners
Reseller News launches new-look Awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Reseller News Exchange arrives in Auckland to assess GDPR implications
Kiwi channel debates GDPR as Reseller News Exchange hits Wellington
Ingram Micro maintains Showcase 2018 momentum in Wellington
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.