Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s telecommunications capabilities may be one of its unspoken heroes for future revenue growth, a new report has found.
Cloud security, networking and storage vendor Barracuda Networks has launched its MSP business in Australia and New Zealand.
Huawei Technologies expects the roll-out of next-generation 5G wireless networks to start contributing to the firm's revenue from next year when China launches services, the ...
Cisco is significantly spreading its ACI technology to help customers grow and control hybrid, multi-cloud and SD-WAN environments.
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019: and the finalists are
- Gartner sees blockchain as ‘transformational’ across industries, in 5-10 years
- Cisco adds speed, smarts to MDS storage networking family
- IoT vendors ignore basic security best practices, research finds
- Huawei drops US lawsuit after seized equipment returned
- 2019 Reseller News Innovation Awards – Channel Choice voting extended
- Using predictive analytics to troubleshoot network issues: Fact or fiction?
- Through Pivotal and Carbon Black, VMware enters new territory
- IoT security essentials: Physical, network, software
- VMware gains further traction in telco and 5G
- Huawei sheds Australian jobs as 5G ban begins to bite
- US offers Huawei 90-day reprieve to buy from American suppliers
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.