SolarWinds MSP is on the lookout to acquire businesses with a stronghold in the security space, following its increased focus into this vertical.
With competition strong and nominations set to close on 8 August, the value of submitting a compelling submission heightens.
Savvius is making a bigger push into the A/NZ market, with the appointment of inTechnology Distribution as its distie for the region.
Connect NZ has merged with audio-video design and consultancy company ITAV, bolstering the advisory capabilities of the communications specialists.
- Video: National, the Greens and NZ First reveal ICT policies
- Darren Adams leaves Tech Data
- Extreme Networks completes US$100M Avaya networking acquisition
- IBM wants businesses to encrypt everything with its new mainframe
- NEXTGEN delivers digital alternative through creative agency acquisition
- Fujitsu bolsters Kiwi ranks with triple hire
- Reseller News unveils new start-up category, opens award nominations
- Help define the Future Channel through new Reseller News research
- Datacom in the driving seat as Microsoft releases Azure Stack
- Microsoft clarifies changes to channel division
- Frost and Sullivan names Asia-Pacific’s top IT firms
- PwC poaches long-time Accenture A/NZ head of technology
The Westcon-Comstor BlueSky platform is a revolutionary approach to performance management of the entire cloud services delivery lifecycle.. Read more
Tech Data introduces Informatica to A/NZ channel
2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards honours leading female front runners in NZ
Sizing up the NZ security spectrum - Where's the channel sweet spot?
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.