The Trump administration has officially added Huawei Technologies to a trade blacklist, immediately enacting restrictions that will make it extremely difficult for the telecom giant ...
Cisco Systems has reported better-than-expected quarterly earnings and gave an upbeat sales forecast for the current period.
US president Donald Trump is expected to sign an executive order this week barring US companies from using telecommunications equipment made by firms posing a ...
Networking security vendor Infoblox has appointed Kenneth Cartwright as head of channels for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
- Spark's board director resigns over potential 'conflict of interest'
- Cisco boosts SD-WAN with multicloud-to-branch access system
- New Australian distie brings Tripp Lite to A/NZ
- Nick Verykios sets Arrow exit date
- WatchGuard scraps triple exam requirement to join partner program
- Cisco issues critical security warning for Nexus data centre switches
- Michael Dell slams multi-cloud credentials of HPE
- Dell Technologies honours leading regional partners
- Dell EMC revamps partner program to widen tech portfolio
- Dell edges closer to Microsoft with VMware as anchor point
- Government-owned Kordia exposed to Australia's Huawei 5G ban
- Consortium rolls out new NZ digital radio network
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.