From the height of popularity to plummeting share prices, a trip down memory lane highlights the ever changing nature of the ICT industry.
Telco to provide expertise across personal connectivity, WAN and fixed voice services, spanning both urban and rural locations.
With $50 billion in annual revenue, partnering with Cisco is a powerful path to market for Australian and New Zealand innovators.
Dicker Data and Aerohive have parted ways in New Zealand, ending a distribution agreement that lasted almost two years.
- Frost & Sullivan names Dimension Data as 2017 GSI of the year
- Why Cisco’s new intent-based networking could be a big deal
- New research set to outline Future Channel opportunities at EDGE 2017
- 2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards - and the winners are…
- Inside the new-look Cisco channel
- EDGE 2017 unveils speaker line-up
- Kiwi integrator expands Aussie presence following Queensland healthcare win
- A new channel has emerged, but are you in it?
- Revera sets the pace as leading regional HPE service provider
- Auckland-born cloud start-up advances through AWS
- Aussie service provider enters NZ market via new Auckland office
- Dell EMC closes in on HPE’s server lead as cloud cuts spending
The Westcon-Comstor BlueSky platform is a revolutionary approach to performance management of the entire cloud services delivery lifecycle.. Read more
2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards honours leading female front runners in NZ
Sizing up the NZ security spectrum - Where's the channel sweet spot?
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.