There’s a shift underway in the channel, with vendors deciding to dictate margins available to resellers across New Zealand.
NZWineMetrics unlocks new profitability for wine producers, leveraging Microsoft software and solutions through consulting partner Mero.
HP honoured leading partners across the channel in New Zealand, recognising excellence across the entire print and personal systems portfolio.
Direct sales leaders discovered decades ago that using technology to help automate and streamline business processes helps achieve sales quotas.
- Broadcom’s $5.5B Brocade acquisition deal closes
- Kiwi SaaS company Promapp goes 'all-in on Amazon' for global expansion
- Mia Distribution bolsters unified comms portfolio with US vendor addition
- Umbrellar takes Veeam management console to Kiwi customers
- Ingram Micro boosts IBM team with veteran hire
- Government CTO and digital bill of rights among Curran's priorities
- Dimension Data creates cloud powerhouse with NTT
- Meet the fastest growing Kiwi tech firms
- Can these global integrators raise their game in the coming year?
- Barracuda Networks acquires public cloud provider, Sonian
- Big Switch Networks builds on A/NZ presence with partner program launch
- Spark to acquire Kiwi business telco provider
Delivering an array of partner opportunities with this new solution. Read more
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
A snapshot of the Kiwi partners set to shine at the Reseller News Awards
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.