After multiple changes in course over the past 10 years as VMware reacted to the shift toward cloud, the vendor has found a strategy that ...
Carnival Corporation is leveraging data collected from guest's smartphones and wearable devices to deliver more personalised onboard experiences.
A new channel chief is appointed every 11 days across Australia and New Zealand, as vendor churn continues to destabilise the channel.
Huawei has unveiled an AI strategy and a portfolio of supporting products built on two new microchips, designed for a range of deployment scenarios.
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: and the winners are…
- Lab rats, Windows 10 and the importance of being last
- Police to upgrade 300 cop shops in network overhaul
- Datacom and Nyriad team up in Australia to drive blockchain-enabled storage
- Juniper Networks CEO talks network, security and multi-cloud
- Hawke's Bay readies roll-out of IRIS shared council software
- Cisco Webex outage: collaboration service finding a lumpy recovery
- UK tech refurbisher builds new software platform amid NZ launch
- Inside VMware’s pick and mix marketing service for partners
- SSS boosts security ranks with chief architect hire
- Microsoft veteran returns home to run Rhipe NZ
- NZTech boss welcomes R&D incentive, believes will boost growth
In a world where data security is key, it is vitally important that every business has the best protection possible for its incoming and outgoing data and that means using Secure Sockets layer (SSL) encryption, decryption and inspection. However, it is now no longer enough to trust that encrypted data transmission is completely secure because hackers and other criminals have found a way to use it to their benefit.. Read more
Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018
Chasing innovation: how Kiwi partners can create a new customer agenda
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Sophos Discover outlines security strategies for trans-Tasman partners
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
EDGE 2018: Kiwis assess key customer priorities through NZ research
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.