Auckland's MercyAscot Hospital has reduced some cancer diagnosis times from weeks to less than an hour courtesy of new cloud-based tools.
Google and Palo Alto Networks have expanded their cyber security partnership in order to scale the latter’s cloud services.
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand booked a $3.3 million impairment on a $9.5 million valuation software project in its 2018 financial year.
A Canadian court on Tuesday granted bail to a top executive of Huawei Technologies while she awaits an extradition hearing.
- Trade Me backs $2.5B buyout offer from UK private equity firm
- Phil Goldie prepares for return to Microsoft channel in Australia
- Dell prepares to go public following VMware deal approval
- DXC launches programme to help people on the autism spectrum build ICT careers
- Telesmart adds external voice services to Microsoft Teams in NZ
- When Kiwis fly: entries open for 2019 NZ Hi-Tech Awards
- Barbara Kidd takes charge of cloud division at Ingram Micro NZ
- Huawei CFO seeks bail on health concerns; Canada wants her in jail
- Inside the evolving IoT strategy of Dell Technologies
- The CIO50: Deadline is on December 17
- Kaaren Lewis returns to run A/NZ channel at F5 Networks
- Ethernet market reaches ‘all-time high’ as Cisco dominates
Cloud services are not new. Many of the technologies, such as remote access to applications, ready-to-use infrastructure and pre-configured environments have been around for many years. What has changed is the scope of different services and the scale they can offer. And the idea of having to size a system before deploying it is disappearing as new cloud platforms offer almost infinite scalability. Read more
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.