Cisco has raised its takeover offer for Acacia to $4.5 billion, up from $2.6 billion, in a move aimed at boosting the vendor's optical system ...
Qualcomm has purchased Nuvia, an Arm CPU start-up, and will use the company's technology to beef up its smartphone and PC CPUs.
The enterprise infrastructure needed to support the 'new normal' will depend on the Internet of Things, digital twins, and immersive reality.
After some saber-rattling, Cisco has sweetened the pot to acquire optical technology firm Acacia. The amended agreement calls for Cisco to pay $4.5 billion instead ...
- Is the A/NZ channel shrinking?
- Cisco adds to its Nexus data-center-management software
- How agile development teams use value streams
- Pat Gelsinger exits as VMware CEO to run Intel
- Telstra recruits DXC talent to drive South Asian agenda
- Hyperconvergence-as-a-service offers hands-off data centre management
- Ubiquiti warns customers after data breach
- New Cisco regional leader as Dave West replaces retiring Miyuki Suzuki
- Spotlight on home office connectivity intensifies
- Deloitte: 5G to drive edge, open RAN to the forefront in 2021
- Cisco fights to keep alive planned $2.6B purchase of optical tech vendor Acacia
- IBM appoints CEO to run $19B managed services spin-off
All the tools you need to become the go-to technology partner for Cloud and HCI. Read more
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Meet the winners of the 2020 Reseller News Innovation Awards
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
To meet a need for faster high-end Ethernet, 800GbE has become a formal specification, but the reality on the ground is that 400GbE shipments are just ramping up, and much lower speeds are what’s in common use.
Gartner’s look at the top infrastructure and operational trends reflect offshoots of technologies – such as cloud computing, automation and networking advances the company’s analysts have talked about many times before.
Cisco this week warned its IOS and IOS XE customers of 13 vulnerabilities in the operating system software they should patch as soon as possible.
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.