Big box retailer The Warehouse is signalling a step-change in its approach after a period of IT underinvestment.
Kiwibank has unveiled plans to launch another set of FinTech start-ups onto the global stage with its second FinTech accelerator.
HPE’s Phil Davis talks about his new role, the company’s direction and its technology blueprint.
Tech Data appoints David Charlton as director of business innovation across A/NZ, recruiting the distribution veteran from telephony reseller, ABTC Group.
- Google boosts Kiwi cloud footprint with The Instillery partnership
- John Chambers stepping down from Cisco’s board
- David Goulden out a year after Dell EMC acquisition
- EDGE 2017 - Why vendors should leave gold, silver and bronze to the Olympics
- Google taps Telstra enterprise expertise to lead A/NZ cloud charge
- Palmerston North Council aligns with Aussie partner for hybrid cloud play
- 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - Channel Choice closing soon
- Huawei consolidates partner programs into one
- Avaya bulks up A/NZ ranks with a host of new hires
- Sizing up the security spectrum - Where’s the channel sweet spot?
- Karl Sice to leave Winc
- Extreme Networks appoints Chris Georgellis as A/NZ managing director
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland
EDGE 2017 outlines The Future Channel across A/NZ
Can the channel ride the second cloud wave?
ANZ channel comes together for EDGE 2017 Welcome Dinner
Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2017
Tech Data introduces Informatica to A/NZ channel
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.