A new subsea cable system that will offer a significant connectivity boost to the Solomon Islands and Papua New Guinea has been installed at landing ...
Microsoft has rescinded plans to stop providing partners with internal use rights on products, following global uproar from the channel ecosystem.
IBM has officially gobbled up Red Hat for $34 billion, a technology acquisition considered one of the largest in history.
Lower prices and latency plus access to cloud providers make colocation facilities an attractive option compared to building on-site data centres.
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019: Nominations open
- Samsung Electronics' second-quarter profit likely halved as Huawei woes worsen chip glut
- Vocus splits into three business units
- Cisco connects with IBM to simplify hybrid cloud deployment
- HPE pushes towards everything-as-a-service
- How Cambridge University connected its campuses through Aruba
- Huawei says US ban hurting more than expected, to wipe US$30 billion off revenue
- AGL backs out of Vocus acquisition, again
- Why the Huawei ban is bad for security
- Cisco offers cloud-based security for SD-WAN resources
- AGL Energy has no plans to break up Vocus
- Cisco rolls out developer-community cert program
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.