Network pros can be learning new skills during the pandemic to support shifting IT priorities.
Networking vendor Cradlepoint has created a ‘technology alliance’ as part of a refresh to its partner program.
Cisco has decided to postpone its first virtual Cisco Live event, which was set to kick-off this week, with the company’s CEO citing “this tragic ...
Cisco is telling customers of its Nexus core data centre switches to fix or work around a vulnerability that could leave the boxes open to ...
- Wireless upgrades from Cisco, Aruba, Juniper aim at helping businesses reopen safely
- Cisco takes aim at supporting SASE
- HCL acquires Cisco’s network tech to fuel 5G growth
- Cisco buys ThousandEyes for network-intelligence technology
- The tech sector could see a surge in M&A activity post-pandemic
- Announcing the Reseller News Hall of Fame COVID-19 mentorship series
- Juniper's big push: AI in all areas of enterprise networking
- Behind HPE’s $1B cost savings plan
- Why you shouldn’t miss Emerging Leaders 2020
- Cisco fortifies ACI for AWS, Microsoft integration and multi-cloud management
- Choose flexible edge deployments carefully
- Cisco spotlights new IT roles of the future, including 'network detective'
How inventory management software company Cin7 is fast capturing the global retail market through a successful partnership with Microsoft.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
To meet a need for faster high-end Ethernet, 800GbE has become a formal specification, but the reality on the ground is that 400GbE shipments are just ramping up, and much lower speeds are what’s in common use.
Gartner’s look at the top infrastructure and operational trends reflect offshoots of technologies – such as cloud computing, automation and networking advances the company’s analysts have talked about many times before.
Cisco this week warned its IOS and IOS XE customers of 13 vulnerabilities in the operating system software they should patch as soon as possible.
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.