Microsoft said it had been granted a licence from the US government to export software to Huawei Technologies.
Tech Data has broadened its networking portfolio in A/NZ through extending its distribution partnership with LTE and wireless network provider, Cradlepoint.
White-box switches outfitted with independent network operating systems solutions have seen only limited adoption in leading enterprise IT shops.
The Internet of Things will see more growth in 2020, along with more growing pains - security, lack of complete solutions.
- Cisco revenue forecast disappoints amid software shift efforts
- Juniper aims to ease wired, wireless, multi-cloud management
- Cisco forges tighter SD-WAN links to Microsoft Azure cloud, Office 365
- Cisco Meraki ups security with new switch, software
- Partners deliver software goods for Cisco
- Dicker Data named best Cisco distributor on the planet
- Forrester: Edge computing is about to bloom
- Juniper set to reinforce core edge networking, cloud technologies
- Automation projects: A good time to switch vendors?
- New Zealand IT spending to reach $13.9B in 2020
- Aruba rounds out edge-to-cloud strategy
- Cisco issues critical security warning for IOS XE REST API container
Small to medium businesses (SMBs) are massively important to the economy. In New Zealand, the Ministry for Business, innovation and Employment says there are about half a million SMBs, employing 20 or fewer staff, accounting for 97% of all businesses and almost a third of workers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Gartner’s look at the top infrastructure and operational trends reflect offshoots of technologies – such as cloud computing, automation and networking advances the company’s analysts have talked about many times before.
Cisco this week warned its IOS and IOS XE customers of 13 vulnerabilities in the operating system software they should patch as soon as possible.
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.