Fronde Systems Group has given notice that it is going to de-list from the alternative Unlisted trading platform in January.
Spark has unveiled a new business collaboration solution in the form of Spark Enhanced Teams, leveraging partners such as Microsoft and Ingram Micro.
Noel Leeming has been fined $200,000 for misleading consumers about their rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act, in relation to technology purchases.
SAP is bringing to market what it calls an intelligent form of robotic process automation, following its recent acquisition of French firm Contextor SAS.
- Dell leads HPE in expanding enterprise storage market
- MercyAscot looks to Umbrellar and Microsoft to speed up cancer treatment
- Palo Alto Networks expands partnership with Google Cloud
- Reserve Bank takes $3.3M hit on valuation software project
- Microsoft Teams gains ground on Slack
- Trade Me backs $2.5B buyout offer from UK private equity firm
- Phil Goldie prepares for return to Microsoft channel in Australia
- Dell prepares to go public following VMware deal approval
- Inside the Accenture acquisition of PrimeQ
- Red Hat sets date for stockholders to vote on IBM merger
- DXC launches programme to help people on the autism spectrum build ICT careers
- Telesmart adds external voice services to Microsoft Teams in NZ
Cloud services are not new. Many of the technologies, such as remote access to applications, ready-to-use infrastructure and pre-configured environments have been around for many years. What has changed is the scope of different services and the scale they can offer. And the idea of having to size a system before deploying it is disappearing as new cloud platforms offer almost infinite scalability. Read more
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.