Cloud security, networking and storage vendor Barracuda Networks has launched its MSP business in Australia and New Zealand.
Reseller News is proud to announce the finalists of the Innovation Awards in 2019, featuring a powerful line-up of emerging and established partners.
Channel Choice voting for the 2019 Reseller News Innovation Awards has been extended and will now close on 16 September.
Sophos has unveiled a new-look channel team across Asia Pacific following three internal promotions at the security vendor.
- VMware leaps into new partner portal with Connect program
- VMware strikes MOU with ASX in distributed ledger tech
- HP CEO Dion Weisler set to depart
- The Instillery and Origin unite in mega merger
- 8x8 offers A/NZ support from Sydney
- Commvault offers bigger incentives in new partner program
- Microsoft scraps channel changes following partner backlash
- DXC expands Microsoft Azure partnership
- IBM closes Red Hat deal for $34 billion
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019: Nominations open
- Microsoft accused of ‘declaring war' on channel after axing licensing benefits
- Datto honours top partners as 745 MSPs join channel program
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.