App developers, service providers and system integrators well placed as vendor launches collaboration platform.
Technology purchases from line of business budgets forecast to grow faster than purchases funded by the IT organisation.
CT Business Solutions and Lucidity join forces to take Seating To Go to the cloud.
Tech giant to build cloud data centre and establish Innovation Labs in Christchurch and Wellington.
- Dell Boomi acquires ManyWho to boost integration capabilities
- Digital transformation dominates as Microsoft NZ unveils Partner Awards finalists
- Can Google Cloud gain enterprise acceptance?
- Phil Presnall resigns from Dicker Data
- Tech Data completes multi-billion dollar Avnet TS acquisition
- Growth potential clear as Dicker Data tips the scales at $1.2B
- Strong demands prompts Microsoft NZ Partner Awards submission extension
- Combined CSC/HPE Enterprise Services company named DXC Technology
- Auckland tech market “booming” as Kiwi salaries increase 6%
- How partners can build strong ROI business cases for IoT projects
- Jo Healey exits top role at Dimension Data
- Day of reckoning still to come despite Dell EMC partner program launch
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
Kiwi channel reunites as After Hours kicks off 2017
Examining the changing job scene in the Kiwi channel
What are the top 10 tech trends for New Zealand in 2017?
Microsoft's Office 365 suite recently expanded with more apps for enterprise collaboration, but will the-more-the-merrier approach prevail, or is consolidation inevitable?
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.