Analysts argue that Microsoft should cut the number of Windows 10 upgrades in half and pledge to support each version for 24 months
Air New Zealand is partnering with Swiss company Winding Tree to explore the use of blockchain in its business.
Customer demand for IT and business services continues to accelerate as businesses increase deployment of digital and cloud solutions.
Chipmaker Broadcom considers raising offer to buy Qualcomm by offering more of its own stock, following consultation with several shareholders.
- Have vendors and distributors signed a death warrant for the Kiwi channel?
- Vend rolls out Dott, an AI booster for retailers
- Wine analytics experts leverage Microsoft Azure to unlock profitability for Kiwi producers
- HP honours top performing Kiwi channel partners
- Spreadsheet loving channel chiefs are managing partners from the Stone Age
- Kiwi SaaS company Promapp goes 'all-in on Amazon' for global expansion
- Microsoft grants enterprises 6 more months of support for Windows 10 1511
- Kiwi partners combine to create one-stop Salesforce shop
- Mia Distribution bolsters unified comms portfolio with US vendor addition
- Umbrellar takes Veeam management console to Kiwi customers
- Malwarebytes introduces new MSP program
- Consegna combines with AWS to drive Wellington ICT Graduate School cloud uptake
Delivering an array of partner opportunities with this new solution. Read more
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
HP re-imagines education through Auckland event launch
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.