Indian systems integration giant Infosys has scooped Google Cloud’s partner data and analytics specialisation.
With many companies eyeing “hybrid” workplace strategies this year, Facebook is looking to bolster its Workplace platform to make collaboration easier.
Not all SASE providers are created equal - here's how IT decision makers can examine options and choose the best fit.
Cisco has raised its takeover offer for Acacia to $4.5 billion, up from $2.6 billion, in a move aimed at boosting the vendor's optical system ...
- Qualcomm buys CPU start-up Nuvia to beef up PC, smartphone performance
- Prepare for the work-from-anywhere revolution
- Is the A/NZ channel shrinking?
- Cisco adds to its Nexus data-center-management software
- How agile development teams use value streams
- 5 challenges every multicloud strategy must address
- Pat Gelsinger exits as VMware CEO to run Intel
- Pandemic ushers in the next era of enterprise cloud adoption
- Hackers compromise Mimecast’s Microsoft authentication
- Microsoft reveals new Surface Pro 7+, business-only 2-in-1
- New Cisco regional leader as Dave West replaces retiring Miyuki Suzuki
- Deloitte: 5G to drive edge, open RAN to the forefront in 2021
IT is always developing - sometimes by evolution, and sometimes by revolution - but recent events have pushed that process into overdrive for key areas of communications and management of IT infrastructure. This goes well beyond technology, with fundamental impacts on how business is done, and how we balance our work-life activities.. Read more
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Meet the winners of the 2020 Reseller News Innovation Awards
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.