Amazon Web Services continues to dominate the public cloud services market, operating as a “clear” worldwide leader across the world.
Intel CEO Brian Krzanich has resigned after a probe found a consensual relationship with an employee violated company policy.
Microsoft has honoured leading partners across the channel following a year of customer innovation and market growth in New Zealand.
It sure looks like it’s regretting promising 18 more months of support for Windows 10’s biggest competitor.
- HPE puts enterprise software applications at the edge network
- Teradata sues SAP for allegedly stealing trade secrets
- Fronde profit lifts 26 per cent on flat revenue
- GitHub’s new schools program sees Microsoft deepen its education play
- HPE places a $4B bet on its edge-network portfolio
- Microsoft to tighten screws on traditional Office
- Airports view digital transformation as most important programme
- Ministry of Transport plans shift from Revera's IaaS to the cloud
- Reseller News 2018 Women in ICT Awards - and the winners are…
- HPE adds GreenLake Hybrid Cloud to enterprise service offerings
- CrowdStrike raises $200M as IPO mulling continues
- Cisco makes third acquisition of 2018 to bolster Wi-Fi options
Cloud services are not new. Many of the technologies, such as remote access to applications, ready-to-use infrastructure and pre-configured environments have been around for many years. What has changed is the scope of different services and the scale they can offer. And the idea of having to size a system before deploying it is disappearing as new cloud platforms offer almost infinite scalability. Read more
Meet the leading customer-centric Microsoft channel partners
Reseller News launches new-look Awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Reseller News Exchange arrives in Auckland to assess GDPR implications
Kiwi channel debates GDPR as Reseller News Exchange hits Wellington
Ingram Micro maintains Showcase 2018 momentum in Wellington
Ingram Micro launches Showcase 2018 in Christchurch
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.