Nominations are closing soon for the Reseller News Innovation Awards, with submissions now closing on midnight Friday 17 August.
Apple finally refreshed its MacBook Pro line-up in August this year with a 13 and 15-inch version of the high performance laptop.
The Ministry of Justice is aiming to replace its current AMS payroll system with software-as-a-service (SaaS) to fix Holidays Act compliance failures.
Joergen Jakobsen will vacate his role as regional vice president of Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) at Sophos, Channel Asia can confirm.
- Intel discloses three more chip flaws
- Two ways Google is taking enterprise IoT fight to Amazon and Microsoft
- How voice technology will re-shape business
- It’s time for vendors to stop calling IoT a technology
- Chris Trevitt returns to run NetSuite A/NZ channel
- How Bloomberg journalists use data science to move financial markets
- Oracle A/NZ channel chief exits
- Virsae earns Microsoft 'co-sell ready' status to boost global sales
- Can a combined Dimension Data and NTT work?
- IT admins warn Microsoft to slow Windows 10 upgrade pace
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data centre, switching arenas
- Sophos honours top performing A/NZ partners
Infrastructure, security and network experts say the rise of virtualisation has most affected the way they design, protect and operate the systems that businesses depend on. Today, both physical and virtualised systems can coexist or be part of a strategy allowing service providers and system integrators to develop solutions that meet customer needs.. Read more
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
EDGE 2018: Kiwis assess key customer priorities through NZ research
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2018: 300 tech leaders come together for Dinner Under the Hangar
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
EDGE 2018: Networker and Connector sessions create new partnerships across the channel
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.