Businesses that remain wedded to Office 2007 have until October to drop Office 2007's applications and switch to a newer suite.
A high-performance private cloud is saving Kiwi schools money and optimising opportunities flowing from the rollout of fibre nationwide.
Dimension Data has been lauded by Frost & Sullivan for its consulting, technical support and managed services.
Tech giant thinks enterprise customers have wrong idea about asset management investigations its partners tout as a way to save money on software licensing.
- New research set to outline Future Channel opportunities at EDGE 2017
- Google Cloud Platform launches in Australia
- 2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards - and the winners are…
- Enlighten Designs delivers data insight to Associated Press through Microsoft
- Cloud-based security set to boom as new tech pushes spend
- Inside the new-look Cisco channel
- EDGE 2017 unveils speaker line-up
- Kiwi integrator expands Aussie presence following Queensland healthcare win
- A new channel has emerged, but are you in it?
- Revera sets the pace as leading regional HPE service provider
- Kiwi managed services market grows, but get ready for a shake-up
- Auckland-born cloud start-up advances through AWS
The Westcon-Comstor BlueSky platform is a revolutionary approach to performance management of the entire cloud services delivery lifecycle.. Read more
Sizing up the NZ security spectrum - Where's the channel sweet spot?
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Consegna comes to town with AWS cloud offerings launch in Auckland
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.