Datadog has launched a new partner program in Australia and New Zealand two months after appointing a new local channel head.
Plan B Group is working to boost its consultative approach to customer engagement with the appointment of Deloitte's Neville Pinto.
Here are the biggest areas of growth and contraction in IT spending this year.
Forrester Research’s principal channel partnerships and alliances analyst Jay McBain takes an extensive look at the forces set to impact the channel in 2020.
- Microsoft ranked decade’s top enterprise ‘mega-vendor’
- Top 3 enterprise tech trends to watch in 2020
- Sophos offers MDR and flexi billing in MSP program refresh
- Tech Data snaps up Asian distributor Inflow Technologies
- Introducing EDGE 2020: Executional Excellence
- Presence of IT joins Deloitte as consulting giants step up channel play
- Ingram Micro signs first distie agreement with Nerdio
- Singapore's Netpoleon Macnica opens for business in A/NZ
- Outsourcing in as customers turn to managed security services
- Private equity firm buys Tech Data for US$5.4B
- Dicker Data named best Cisco distributor on the planet
- Cisco brings security to MSPs through Perch partnership
Edge Computing is opening up new opportunities for partners who look at a client’s bigger picture, according to global leader in IT infrastructure, power and cooling, APC by Schneider Electric.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.