Reseller News is calling on the industry to help celebrate female excellence in New Zealand, through entering the upcoming Women in ICT Awards.
2degrees has appointed Ana Sever to the newly created position of chief business officer, targeting growth across business and public sector markets.
Sophos has appointed Arrow as a third distributor in New Zealand, as the security specialists bolster capabilities across the channel.
Amazon Web Services needs to lower the barriers to cloud adoption, otherwise it will lose out to closest cloud rivals Google and Microsoft.
- How HP plans to seize the moment in security
- IBM veteran to take the global reins of Tech Data
- Partner surge triggers trans-Tasman expansion for ConnectWise
- Platinum Equity agrees to sell Winc NZ to advance office products merger
- ThreatConnect ramps up A/NZ play with emt Distribution
- How Consegna created cloud credibility through AWS
- Emerging technologies set to push global spending into the trillions
- Supreme Court drops historic Microsoft privacy case
- Public sector demand drives commercial device shipments across the region
- Voyager builds NZ's second native cloud, targets mid-market with Conversant app
- How one government is building a WhatsApp alternative to combat privacy concerns
- Inside the IBM channel - Top 8 ways Big Blue can build a new ecosystem
Cloud services are not new. Many of the technologies, such as remote access to applications, ready-to-use infrastructure and pre-configured environments have been around for many years. What has changed is the scope of different services and the scale they can offer. And the idea of having to size a system before deploying it is disappearing as new cloud platforms offer almost infinite scalability. Read more
Data breach notification laws in NZ: How can partners prepare?
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
Reseller News launches Partner Marketing Workshop initiative
Microsoft outlines future of modern workplace at Elevate 2018 in Auckland
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.