Cisco continues to pivot away from traditional markets through plans to acquire BroadSoft, as the tech giant attempts to reinvent itself as a software and ...
Worldwide spending is forecast to reach US$119.9 billion in 2021, triggered by new threats, increased regulations and digital investments.
Juniper Networks has announced updates to its Partner Advantage program focusing on cloud, security, data centre and software development
Open source contributions aren’t selfless charity but a virtuous intersection of corporate, user, and community benefit.
- Westcon-Comstor cycles with Cisco for Mental Health
- Ingram Micro recruits Kiwi channel expertise for senior Lenovo role
- Microsoft signs up Symantec in the cloud
- Just how dangerous was the 2013 hack on Microsoft's database?
- Revealing the biggest lies told in the channel
- US court set to rule on Microsoft’s international data privacy spat
- Is it time for partners to go global or go home?
- Enterprises to get locked-down Windows 10 in six months
- BigTec brings Cloudian to A/NZ
- Tech Data taps Insight for trans-Tasman sales director role
- Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - And the winners are…
- Allied Telesis signs Ingram Micro in wake of Cisco market ructions
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
A snapshot of the Kiwi partners set to shine at the Reseller News Awards
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland
EDGE 2017 outlines The Future Channel across A/NZ
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.