Nick Verykios has revealed plans to vacate his role as managing director of Arrow ECS ANZ, following more than 15 years running the distributor.
Traditional value-added resellers (VAR) are riding a tide of decline unless they embrace a more cloud-focused business model, according to Technology Business Research (TBR).
Michael Dell has questioned the multi-cloud strategy of industry rival Hewlett Packard Enterprise, claiming the vendor is off the pace as market competition heats up.
Dell Technologies has honoured leading partners across Asia Pacific and Japan, following a year of growth through the channel.
- Dell EMC revamps partner program to widen tech portfolio
- Nextgen boosts security portfolio with Netskope
- Dell edges closer to Microsoft with VMware as anchor point
- Dell is creating a channel built on cross-sell
- Emt Distribution brings ReFirm to A/NZ
- Security spending set for 20 per cent boost, but where’s the money going?
- Consegna scores DevOps competency through AWS
- ‘Misleading’ Spark slapped with $675K consumer fine
- New CEO Thomas Kurian lays out his vision for Google Cloud
- ANZ to explore world of multi-cloud through Google Cloud's Anthos
- SAP CEO aims to double market value by 2023
- Here’s why Microsoft raised the white flag on Edge
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.