Rhipe has started to generate profitable returns from its investment in building a public cloud subscription business across Asia Pacific.
IntegrationWorks has opened a new office in Sydney, as the New Zealand-based integration consultancy firm continues to expand across Australia.
Starting with the customer is crucial when creating a viable channel strategy - EDGE Research outlines end-user priorities across A/NZ.
Onus on the channel to evolve and extend security capabilities as customers become more aware of emerging threats.
- Why a contradicting Microsoft is still trying to figure out Windows 10 support
- Why a state of limited competition could occur through cloud consolidation
- Cisco makes industry-defining distribution change in NZ
- Microsoft moves deep into government cloud as Azure comes to Canberra
- EDGE 2017 - May you live in interesting times
- 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - Nominations closing soon
- Microsoft opens up over local cloud regulations
- Trans-Tasman sales surge sees Empired eye earnings boost
- IBM speeds deep learning by using multiple servers
- Undecided Cisco makes Kiwi distributors wait
- Vanessa Sorenson exits Spark for Microsoft
- Why AR and VR are the same thing
Dicker Data New Zealand’s CloudCast series aims to alleviate reseller pain and improve cloud uptake among their customers.. Read more
Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2017
Tech Data introduces Informatica to A/NZ channel
2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards honours leading female front runners in NZ
Sizing up the NZ security spectrum - Where's the channel sweet spot?
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Consegna comes to town with AWS cloud offerings launch in Auckland
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.