For those operating in the channel, the question arises, in the age of coronavirus, what does social distancing mean from a channel perspective?
Distributors across the region are activating their business continuity plans, declaring they’re open for business, keeping supplies up to meet demand and reassuring partners of ...
EDGE 2020 has been rescheduled until late in the second half of 2020, in response to recent Covid-19 developments in Australia and New Zealand.
The IT services market is shaping up to be the hardest hit segment in the broader technology, media and telecommunications industry by COVID-19, but there ...
- How partners can master cloud security
- AWS cancels Sydney Summit due to COVID-19
- AWS beefs up its Security Hub with more partner integrations
- MSPs ‘high value’ targets for ransomware attackers
- Meet the leading MSSPs in Asia Pacific
- Accenture builds SAP skills with Icon Integration buy
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365 demand continue to drive Rhipe's results
- AWS launches WorkSpaces client for Windows and Mac
- As coronavirus worsens, is now the time to pitch collaboration vendors?
- Nextgen hunts for next NZ lead
- Cisco veteran Jason Brouwers takes regional charge of World Wide Technology
- ASI Solutions acquires BEarena in A/NZ growth push
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.