Finalists for WIICTA in New Zealand have been selected.
European contender in the mix as channel speculation continues.
Melbourne-based provider enters New Zealand with bolstered portfolio.
Tech giant to build trans-Tasman partner ecosystem on Google Cloud Platform.
- Rhody Burton resigns from IBM
- Inside Dell EMC’s $35 billion channel business
- Bay of Plenty gives birth to cloud-focused start-up
- Duo drives security play with exclusive McAfee distie deal
- Qrious teams with Cloudera to become first NZ MSP
- Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Nominations closing soon
- Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
- Tech change challenged as two-thirds of Kiwi projects fail
- Colin Henderson takes top role at HPE NZ
- Reseller News launches Start-up Spotlight
- Kiwi IT spending increases, but where’s the money going?
- Who’s buying Westcon-Comstor?
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
Reseller News Connect – Securing your future as an MSP
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft's Office 365 suite recently expanded with more apps for enterprise collaboration, but will the-more-the-merrier approach prevail, or is consolidation inevitable?
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.