Dell Technologies global channel chief Joyce Mullen has stepped down from the role, leaving a vacancy open to lead the multi-billion dollar business.
New customer wins, expansion and growth initiatives have led ASI Solutions towards surpassing a new record of $120 million in revenue for the 2020 financial ...
As of the end of Q3 2019, technology M&A deals worth $245 billion had been announced globally, marking a decrease of 25% year-on-year according to ...
EDGE 2020 will run as an invite-only virtual experience in Australia and New Zealand, playing host to the most influential business leaders in technology.
- The 15 most valuable IT certifications today
- Tradewinds adds Dialpad and recognises top partners
- NashTech appoints first A/NZ country manager
- Cisco channel chief: Partner profitability remains key priority
- Reseller News Women in ICT Awards 2020 finalists revealed
- Infrassist expands into A/NZ with new regional director appointment
- Pandemic-prompted vendor layoffs, pay cuts set to continue
- Reseller News 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 - and the winners are…
- Battle-hardened MSPs fear second lockdown
- Partners key as Cloudera launches Data Platform Private Cloud
- Alibaba Cloud invests US$283M into partners
- Reseller News Women in ICT Awards: nominations close this Friday
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.