Weakening customer relationships and “suboptimal” customer delivery were some of the factors behind a revenue run-off that contributed to a loss of roughly US$1 billion ...
When it comes to investment and acquisition opportunities, the tech sector looks set to come out on top in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, ...
Wipro has unveiled a new channel-centric strategy designed to expand market reach across key sectors and geographies.
Reseller News Hall of Fame inductees are stepping up to lend a helping hand to the local channel industry as it navigates the ongoing disruptions ...
- CodeBlue names HPE’s Cedric Edwards as new Auckland GM
- Behind HPE’s $1B cost savings plan
- Why you shouldn’t miss Emerging Leaders 2020
- Microsoft’s NZ data centre ambition to boost digital economy
- Google Cloud Next ‘20 stretches out into nine-week digital event series
- 13 ways Google Cloud beats AWS
- Reseller News 2020 Women in ICT Awards - Nominations open
- Datto layoffs hit APAC amid global restructure
- IBM retrains Watson AI for IT operations
- COVID-19: the challenges and opportunities for NZ service providers
- IBM’s new CEO lays out his roadmap
- IBM overhauls PartnerWorld program
A look inside the comprehensive remote training and certifications options now available via the AWS partner network
The way we work is rapidly changing, which is why AWS have made it even easier to build your AWS Cloud skills. From hundreds of free, self-paced digital courses to virtual classroom training led by AWS experts, AWS Training and Certification provides flexible ways for you to learn.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.