Private equity firm Apollo Global Management has acquired distirbutor Tech Data for US$130 per share effectively valuing the deal at US$5.4 billion.
Dicker Data has been recognised as the world’s leading Cisco distributor in 2019, flying the flag for A/NZ following a strong year of growth.
Cisco has partnered with cyber security developer Perch Security to bring additional security options to its managed service providers.
IT product and services spending in New Zealand is expected to reach NZ$13.4 billion in 2019, 2.3 per cent higher than last year, and is ...
- Fuji Xerox to buy CSG for $141M
- Meet the winners of the 2019 Reseller News Innovation Awards
- Ingram Micro preps channel for as-a-service future with Cloud Marketplace additions
- US cyber vendor KnowBe4 lands in A/NZ
- Partners primed as managed services dominates security spending
- Barracuda launches MSP business in A/NZ
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019: and the finalists are
- 2019 Reseller News Innovation Awards – Channel Choice voting extended
- Sophos shakes up channel leadership team
- VMware leaps into new partner portal with Connect program
- VMware strikes MOU with ASX in distributed ledger tech
- HP CEO Dion Weisler set to depart
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.