Foxconn has said the US and Chinese governments are engaged in a technology war, not a trade war, describing the spat as its biggest challenge.
Mobility and Wireless
Amazon Web Services continues to dominate the public cloud services market, operating as a “clear” worldwide leader across the world.
Intel CEO Brian Krzanich has resigned after a probe found a consensual relationship with an employee violated company policy.
Microsoft has honoured leading partners across the channel following a year of customer innovation and market growth in New Zealand.
- HPE puts enterprise software applications at the edge network
- GitHub’s new schools program sees Microsoft deepen its education play
- HPE places a $4B bet on its edge-network portfolio
- Microsoft to tighten screws on traditional Office
- Airports view digital transformation as most important programme
- Ministry of Transport plans shift from Revera's IaaS to the cloud
- Reseller News 2018 Women in ICT Awards - and the winners are…
- HPE adds GreenLake Hybrid Cloud to enterprise service offerings
- Cisco makes third acquisition of 2018 to bolster Wi-Fi options
- Cisco makes SD-WAN integration a top priority
- NZ enterprise in mind as Deloitte makes triple tech hire
- Microsoft will send a message to the Kiwi channel this week
The key to detecting malicious activity on your network is to understand what assets you have, how different systems communicate with each other and the outside world, and what normal system activity looks like on your network. Once you understand normal, you can create a baseline so that anything outside the expected conditions can be identified, investigated and acted upon.. Read more
Meet the leading customer-centric Microsoft channel partners
Reseller News launches new-look Awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Reseller News Exchange arrives in Auckland to assess GDPR implications
Kiwi channel debates GDPR as Reseller News Exchange hits Wellington
Ingram Micro maintains Showcase 2018 momentum in Wellington
Ingram Micro launches Showcase 2018 in Christchurch
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.