Consumer activists and technology experts are advising consumers to hold off on buying Android handsets from China's ZTE.
Mobility and Wireless
For a vendor famed for the creation of market leading PCs and printers, security prowess has seldom been associated with HP.
Richard Hume as been appointed as the new CEO of Tech Data, with Bob Dutkowsky transitioning to the role of executive chairman of the board.
Platinum Equity has agreed to sell office products and ICT supplier Winc NZ in order to push ahead with its planned acquisition of OfficeMax Holdings.
- ZTE's Android days may soon be over
- Emerging technologies set to push global spending into the trillions
- Public sector demand drives commercial device shipments across the region
- Voyager builds NZ's second native cloud, targets mid-market with Conversant app
- Inside the IBM channel - Top 8 ways Big Blue can build a new ecosystem
- Machine learning is the ‘new normal’
- IDG Communications launches Channel Asia
- NZ public transport poised for makeover with nationwide ticketing, contactless payment
- How Dell EMC will accelerate partner growth across Asia
- Ruckus Networks names A/NZ country manager
- Four signs that the CIO is about to be fired
- BNZ charts a multi-cloud future, starting with Microsoft Azure
Cloud services are not new. Many of the technologies, such as remote access to applications, ready-to-use infrastructure and pre-configured environments have been around for many years. What has changed is the scope of different services and the scale they can offer. And the idea of having to size a system before deploying it is disappearing as new cloud platforms offer almost infinite scalability. Read more
Data breach notification laws in NZ: How can partners prepare?
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
Reseller News launches Partner Marketing Workshop initiative
Microsoft outlines future of modern workplace at Elevate 2018 in Auckland
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.