Analysts argue that Microsoft should cut the number of Windows 10 upgrades in half and pledge to support each version for 24 months
Mobility and Wireless
Apple and its manufacturing partner, Foxconn, have revealed students were discovered working overtime in its Chinese factory.
Customer demand for IT and business services continues to accelerate as businesses increase deployment of digital and cloud solutions.
Chipmaker Broadcom considers raising offer to buy Qualcomm by offering more of its own stock, following consultation with several shareholders.
- Have vendors and distributors signed a death warrant for the Kiwi channel?
- Wine analytics experts leverage Microsoft Azure to unlock profitability for Kiwi producers
- HP honours top performing Kiwi channel partners
- Spreadsheet loving channel chiefs are managing partners from the Stone Age
- Kiwi SaaS company Promapp goes 'all-in on Amazon' for global expansion
- Microsoft grants enterprises 6 more months of support for Windows 10 1511
- PB Tech rakes in over $10M in 10 hours during Black Friday blitz
- Kaspersky software detected on 15% of US agency networks
- Ingram Micro boosts IBM team with veteran hire
- Government CTO and digital bill of rights among Curran's priorities
- Meet the fastest growing Kiwi tech firms
- Coding error could have exposed data on 180M phones
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
HP re-imagines education through Auckland event launch
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.