Apple has ultra-high ambitions for its new ultra-wideband chip. It’s more than just tag tracking and AirDrop. So much more.
Mobility and Wireless
Reseller News is proud to announce the finalists of the Innovation Awards in 2019, featuring a powerful line-up of emerging and established partners.
Channel Choice voting for the 2019 Reseller News Innovation Awards has been extended and will now close on 16 September.
Sophos has unveiled a new-look channel team across Asia Pacific following three internal promotions at the security vendor.
- HP CEO Dion Weisler set to depart
- US offers Huawei 90-day reprieve to buy from American suppliers
- The Instillery and Origin unite in mega merger
- Huawei unveils Harmony operating system, won't ditch Android for smartphones
- Samsung and Microsoft expand cross-device partnership
- Evolution of the internet: Celebrating 50 years since Arpanet
- Small IoT players likely to disappear or ‘get eaten by bigger fish’
- Pivotel expands global footprint with double acquisition
- UK's new PM must take 5G decision on Huawei urgently: committee
- Microsoft scraps channel changes following partner backlash
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019: Nominations open
- Customer spending on augmented and virtual reality doubles
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.