Apple's New Zealand business appears to be booming, with sales up for the year ended 26 September 2020.
Mobility and Wireless
With many companies eyeing “hybrid” workplace strategies this year, Facebook is looking to bolster its Workplace platform to make collaboration easier.
Cisco has raised its takeover offer for Acacia to $4.5 billion, up from $2.6 billion, in a move aimed at boosting the vendor's optical system ...
Intel has unveiled plans to bring on current VMware leader Pat Gelsinger as new CEO, replacing Bob Swan in a significant statement of market intent.
- Telstra recruits DXC talent to drive South Asian agenda
- New Cisco regional leader as Dave West replaces retiring Miyuki Suzuki
- Spotlight on home office connectivity intensifies
- Deloitte: 5G to drive edge, open RAN to the forefront in 2021
- IBM appoints CEO to run $19B managed services spin-off
- Atos makes “unsolicited” $10B bid to buy DXC
- Emerging network edge trends to watch out for in 2021
- Apple working on first cellular modem, which could bring 5G to the MacBook
- Ingram Micro's new chapter could see ‘aggressive growth and transformation’
- Xiaomi overtakes Apple amid global smartphone sales decline
- EDGE 2020: On-demand content and networking platform extended
- EDGE 2020: M&A dollars on the table for SaaS partner businesses
IT is always developing - sometimes by evolution, and sometimes by revolution - but recent events have pushed that process into overdrive for key areas of communications and management of IT infrastructure. This goes well beyond technology, with fundamental impacts on how business is done, and how we balance our work-life activities.. Read more
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Meet the winners of the 2020 Reseller News Innovation Awards
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.