Fresh off a positive earnings call that saw Cisco report $11.9 billion in revenue for the 2Q 2018, CEO Chuck Robbins has a lot to ...
Mobility and Wireless
Based on the current progress for Windows 10 version 1809, due out later this year, it now looks like the earlier update for the OS ...
New Zealand stock exchange delivered four major technology projects in 2017, including a life-cycle upgrade to its core trading and settlement systems.
Tech Data has been appointed as distributor for Dbvisit across A/NZ, an Auckland-based vendor specialising in replicating and streaming Oracle data.
- Food manufacturer migrates to Microsoft Dynamics 365 through Sable37
- Cisco bolsters security services with triple cloud channel play
- Intel slapped with 32 lawsuits following security flaws
- How a single character could make your Apple device crash
- Microsoft to cover Windows 7 with advanced threat service
- The Instillery targets top end of town through cloud recruit
- How Education NZ created a collaborative environment through Intergen
- Deloitte bolsters tech ranks with quadruple Kiwi appointments
- Windows 10 S comes to an undignified — but not unexpected — end
- APC by Schneider Electric honours top performing A/NZ partners
- "Sector Variant" service leads Vodafone's expanded TaaS offering
- Disgruntled Dick Smith investors get their day in court
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2018
Looking back at the top 15 M&A deals in NZ during 2017
Kiwi channel closes 2017 with After Hours
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
HP re-imagines education through Auckland event launch
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.