As with businesses in just about every industry vertical, distributors are facing unprecedented conditions within which to operate, but the disruptions haven’t stopped those in ...
Mobility and Wireless
Apple's iPhone factories are largely up and running again, but with the coronavirus pandemic spreading across the world, the urgent question for the company is ...
Distributors across the region are activating their business continuity plans, declaring they’re open for business, keeping supplies up to meet demand and reassuring partners of ...
EDGE 2020 has been rescheduled until late in the second half of 2020, in response to recent Covid-19 developments in Australia and New Zealand.
- Collaboration app and new tech uptake soars amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Nokia ramps up 5G efforts after €500M injection
- New Zealand smartphone sales defy global trends
- Apple to fork out up to U.S.$500M to settle lawsuit over slow iPhones
- Nokia shakes up leadership in 5G push
- Samsung and LG shut factories after coronavirus scare
- Microsoft's Surface Duo may have a 'Peek' interface for glancing at calls
- Encryption flaw found in over a billion Wi-Fi devices
- Apple's new iPhone timeline clouded due to coronavirus outbreak
- Microsoft offers U.S.$40K bug bounty for generally available Azure Sphere
- MNF sees boost in profit for H1FY20
- iPhone maker Foxconn cautiously restarts production
The storied Toshiba laptop brand relaunched globally as Dynabook last year. Kickstarting 2020, the channel-centric vendor has been offering partners a $50 incentive per notebook sold.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.