Big box retailer The Warehouse is signalling a step-change in its approach after a period of IT underinvestment.
Mobility and Wireless
Kiwibank has unveiled plans to launch another set of FinTech start-ups onto the global stage with its second FinTech accelerator.
Tech Data appoints David Charlton as director of business innovation across A/NZ, recruiting the distribution veteran from telephony reseller, ABTC Group.
The legal action comes in the wake of the company’s “inappropriate” accounting scandal.
- Google boosts Kiwi cloud footprint with The Instillery partnership
- Google touts success of Chromebooks in NZ schools
- John Chambers stepping down from Cisco’s board
- Datacom lands $76M deal in ATO outsourcing spree
- David Goulden out a year after Dell EMC acquisition
- EDGE 2017 - Why vendors should leave gold, silver and bronze to the Olympics
- Apple in the enterprise? It’s already there
- How A/NZ partners can help Google win the cloud war
- HP hones in on partner enablement through HP University launch
- Google taps Telstra enterprise expertise to lead A/NZ cloud charge
- Sable37 shifts Manuka Health to the cloud through Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Palmerston North Council aligns with Aussie partner for hybrid cloud play
Channel celebrates as HP marks 50 years in NZ
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland
EDGE 2017 outlines The Future Channel across A/NZ
Can the channel ride the second cloud wave?
ANZ channel comes together for EDGE 2017 Welcome Dinner
Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2017
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
Microsoft's grand plan for maintaining Windows 10 on a regular twice-a-year cadence sounds so simple. It's not. Here's help figuring it all out.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.