Ingram Micro accelerates pursuit of ISVs, in a move designed to expand the distributor’s partner ecosystem in the cloud.
Mobility and Wireless
Connect NZ has merged with audio-video design and consultancy company ITAV, bolstering the advisory capabilities of the communications specialists.
The National Party, the Green Party and NZ First fronted up to outline their respective ICT policies at a debate in Auckland on Thursday evening.
Australian-born start-up Adopt & Embrace enters NZ market, with the consultancy specialists targeting Kiwi partners within the Microsoft channel.
- Darren Adams leaves Tech Data
- IBM wants businesses to encrypt everything with its new mainframe
- NEXTGEN delivers digital alternative through creative agency acquisition
- Is NEC set to acquire Civica for $1.5B?
- Fujitsu bolsters Kiwi ranks with triple hire
- The top 10 tech to disrupt the IT landscape
- HP reclaims lead from Lenovo in worldwide PC market
- What One Commercial Partner means for the Microsoft channel
- Empired leverages Microsoft capabilities to launch cloud service across A/NZ
- Reseller News unveils new start-up category, opens award nominations
- Microsoft 365 bundles best of Windows 10 and Office 365 offerings
- Help define the Future Channel through new Reseller News research
This partnership will give Synnex New Zealand’s existing customer base access to Delta’s highly reliable and efficient power management products and datacentre infrastructure solutions. . Read more
Tech Data introduces Informatica to A/NZ channel
2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards honours leading female front runners in NZ
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Microsoft may have stuck to the script when it unveiled a Windows 10 spin-off aimed at education. But the new OS will be enticing to businesses as well.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.