Nominations are closing soon for the Reseller News Innovation Awards, with submissions now closing on midnight Friday 17 August.
Mobility and Wireless
Apple finally refreshed its MacBook Pro line-up in August this year with a 13 and 15-inch version of the high performance laptop.
The Ministry of Justice is aiming to replace its current AMS payroll system with software-as-a-service (SaaS) to fix Holidays Act compliance failures.
Joergen Jakobsen will vacate his role as regional vice president of Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) at Sophos, Channel Asia can confirm.
- Intel discloses three more chip flaws
- Two ways Google is taking enterprise IoT fight to Amazon and Microsoft
- It’s time for vendors to stop calling IoT a technology
- Chris Trevitt returns to run NetSuite A/NZ channel
- How Bloomberg journalists use data science to move financial markets
- Channel key as BlackBerry appoints new trans-Tasman leader
- Oracle A/NZ channel chief exits
- Targus goes outdoors to build brand and support Kiwi channel
- Virsae earns Microsoft 'co-sell ready' status to boost global sales
- Can a combined Dimension Data and NTT work?
- IT admins warn Microsoft to slow Windows 10 upgrade pace
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data centre, switching arenas
Infrastructure, security and network experts say the rise of virtualisation has most affected the way they design, protect and operate the systems that businesses depend on. Today, both physical and virtualised systems can coexist or be part of a strategy allowing service providers and system integrators to develop solutions that meet customer needs.. Read more
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
EDGE 2018: Kiwis assess key customer priorities through NZ research
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2018: 300 tech leaders come together for Dinner Under the Hangar
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
EDGE 2018: Networker and Connector sessions create new partnerships across the channel
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.