Microsoft’s latest financials reveal a 26 per cent year-on-year hit in revenues from sales of its Surface products during the period.
Mobility and Wireless
Channel can celebrate the achievements of a talented crop of female front runners who have become influential figures in New Zealand’s ICT industry.
The South Korean giant warned about tougher competition ahead of Apple’s annual iPhone launch.
Industry veteran takes charge of tech giant’s business across the region.
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
- Christchurch goes cloud as Spark strikes TaaS deal with Ministry of Justice
- Connector Systems targets new markets through IoT vendor deal
- Security key as 85% of enterprises move to Windows 10
- Customers roast Microsoft over security bulletins' demise
- Staples A/NZ buyer snaps up local OfficeMax business
- Spark takes over as digital tech partner for Westpac Stadium
- More bids expected as Toshiba edges closer towards memory chip business sale
- Financial woes worsen as Avaya attempts turnaround
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Microsoft commits to twice yearly updates to Windows 10, Office 365
- Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
The Westcon-Comstor BlueSky platform is a revolutionary approach to performance management of the entire cloud services delivery lifecycle.. Read more
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
Reseller News Connect – Securing your future as an MSP
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
Kiwi resellers make a splash on Synnex and Lenovo RotoVegas road trip
While individual buyers might pick the device for its looks, the S8 will rely on the latest Knox 2.8 security and management.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with the FBI.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.