Travel restrictions to China because of the coronavirus outbreak have come just as Apple's engineers usually jet off to Asia to perfect the production of ...
Mobility and Wireless
Microsoft is calling on security researchers to help identify and fix high impact vulnerabilities in its Azure Sphere IoT security solution, which is now generally ...
MNF Group has recorded an NPAT increase of 20 per cent to $3.7 million for the half year ending 31 December 2019.
Apple iPhone maker Foxconn is cautiously restarting production at its main plants in China and warned revenue will be hurt this year by the coronavirus ...
- Samsung looks set to benefit from Apple's virus-hit China production woes
- Apple revenue hit by coronavirus
- Nextgen hunts for next NZ lead
- Mobile World Congress, the world's biggest phone show, cancelled over coronavirus fears
- Nextgen inks A/NZ distie deal with mobile security vendor Lookout
- Robert Le Busque ascends to Verizon APAC lead
- Qualcomm warns of mobile phone industry threat from coronavirus
- Coronavirus outbreak set to disrupt Apple device production
- Smartphone shipment surge marks new era for mobile market
- Global smartphone sales on the rebound in 2020
- iPhone sales buoy Apple amid coronavirus uncertainty
- Samsung names new mobile chief amid shake-up
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.