Google and Palo Alto Networks have expanded their cyber security partnership in order to scale the latter’s cloud services.
Mobility and Wireless
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand booked a $3.3 million impairment on a $9.5 million valuation software project in its 2018 financial year.
Trade Me has agreed to be acquired by a British private equity firm for $2.56 billion after the business matched a rival offer.
Phil Goldie will return to the Microsoft channel in Australia, with plans in place to exit the New Zealand business within four months.
- Dell prepares to go public following VMware deal approval
- DXC launches programme to help people on the autism spectrum build ICT careers
- Telesmart adds external voice services to Microsoft Teams in NZ
- Accenture seals $31M PrimeQ acquisition
- When Kiwis fly: entries open for 2019 NZ Hi-Tech Awards
- Barbara Kidd takes charge of cloud division at Ingram Micro NZ
- Microsoft revamps devices team to drive local channel growth
- Huawei CFO seeks bail on health concerns; Canada wants her in jail
- Inside the evolving IoT strategy of Dell Technologies
- The CIO50: Deadline is on December 17
- Kaaren Lewis returns to run A/NZ channel at F5 Networks
- With Google Chromium move, Microsoft raises white flag in browser war
As an Umbrellar Reseller, you’ll benefit from access to our technical expertise, marketing material and content, and sales training – as well as plugging you into our ecosystem of service providers for smart collaboration and synergy.. Read more
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.