Channel can celebrate the achievements of a talented crop of female front runners who have become influential figures in New Zealand’s ICT industry.
Integration and Services
Leading edge technologies to deliver new ways of working for Christchurch Justice and Emergency Services Precinct.
Move aims to maximise the value of each business
Microsoft is wielding LinkedIn against Salesforce in the battle for the CRM market.
- Security key as 85% of enterprises move to Windows 10
- Oracle launches internal start-up to fight on cloud, AI and VR fronts
- Customers roast Microsoft over security bulletins' demise
- Spark takes over as digital tech partner for Westpac Stadium
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Impact Systems Technology brings NCS Technologies to A/NZ
- Microsoft commits to twice yearly updates to Windows 10, Office 365
- Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
- Tech change challenged as two-thirds of Kiwi projects fail
- Toshiba’s memory biz sale attracts many, including Apple
- Microsoft begins denying updates to some Windows 7 users
- Microsoft plies corporate customers with Windows 10 Creators Update free trial
The Westcon-Comstor BlueSky platform is a revolutionary approach to performance management of the entire cloud services delivery lifecycle.. Read more
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
Reseller News Connect – Securing your future as an MSP
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft's Office 365 suite recently expanded with more apps for enterprise collaboration, but will the-more-the-merrier approach prevail, or is consolidation inevitable?
“The barriers of artificial intelligence, machine and deep learning are rapidly dropping."
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.