Telco set to deliver high density Wi-Fi through stadium-wide technology upgrade.
Integration and Services
Called "Cloudbooks" by industry watchers, a leaked Microsoft document sets minimum specs for cloud-based laptops powered by Windows 10 Cloud.
Impact Systems Technology has inked an agreement with NCS Technologies to distribute its Cirrus range of products.
Microsoft is offering IT pros some new guidance on when they can expect major feature updates.
- Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
- Reseller News opens nominations for Women in ICT Awards 2017
- Tech change challenged as two-thirds of Kiwi projects fail
- Toshiba’s memory biz sale attracts many, including Apple
- Microsoft begins denying updates to some Windows 7 users
- Microsoft plies corporate customers with Windows 10 Creators Update free trial
- Colin Henderson takes top role at HPE NZ
- Reseller News launches Start-up Spotlight
- LayerX leverages HPE to find home in Datacom’s Kapua data centre
- Kiwi IT spending increases, but where’s the money going?
- Who’s buying Westcon-Comstor?
- Microsoft launches Windows 10 beta program for business users
The Westcon-Comstor BlueSky platform is a revolutionary approach to performance management of the entire cloud services delivery lifecycle.. Read more
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
Reseller News Connect – Securing your future as an MSP
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft's Office 365 suite recently expanded with more apps for enterprise collaboration, but will the-more-the-merrier approach prevail, or is consolidation inevitable?
“The barriers of artificial intelligence, machine and deep learning are rapidly dropping."
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.