Reseller News is proud to announce the finalists of the Innovation Awards in 2019, featuring a powerful line-up of emerging and established partners.
Integration and Services
Rackspace has appointed Sean Girvin as its managing director for Australia and New Zealand.
DXC Technology CEO, president and chairman Mike Lawrie will be retiring from the company on 31 December with Mike Salvino being named as successor.
IT veteran Nicolette Moore has joined Nutanix to lead its inside sales division six months after leaving her last gig at Arq Group.
- 2019 Reseller News Innovation Awards – Channel Choice voting extended
- Snowflake welcomed 17 A/NZ channel partners over the last 12 months
- Sophos shakes up channel leadership team
- VMware leaps into new partner portal with Connect program
- Gelsinger to the channel: “We’re pleased, but not satisfied”
- HPE appoints South Pacific territory sales manager
- VMware reveals Project Pacific making vSphere into Kubernetes native platform
- VMware opens Cloud Marketplace to partners amid new hybrid cloud moves
- HP CEO Dion Weisler set to depart
- CSG admits more needs to be done as profit remains in the red
- The Instillery and Origin unite in mega merger
- Google Cloud brings Anthos migration tool to APAC
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
An unexpected trend is emerging in technology. Information presented to the user is growing vague. Columnist Mike Elgan explains why.