Worldwide spending on public cloud services and infrastructure forecast to reach US$160 billion in 2018, an increase of 23.2 per cent.
Integration and Services
IBM has finalised distribution plans for 2018 in New Zealand, parting company with Dicker Data following a two month review process.
Network security vendor WatchGuard Technologies has appointed former Exeed security head as territory sales manager for NZ and the Pacific Islands.
Philip Cronin has been appointed to run the channel across Asia Pacific for Adobe, as the vendor bolsters its presence across the partner ecosystem.
- Google Cloud hires for channel talent in Auckland
- Hackers exploit security flaw in Schneider Electric software
- Air New Zealand on-boards Amazon’s digital side-kick Alexa
- Soft Solutions strikes unified comms deal with Canadian vendor
- Inside Office 365: How are businesses extracting value?
- Will Apple finally pay a price for keeping secrets?
- Kiwi IT spending set to increase, but where's the money going?
- Why the mid-market should matter to the channel
- Channel crucial as 25% of Kiwi businesses deployed IoT in 2017
- Microsoft is shutting down its free upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 in 24 hours
- Is Synnex Corp about to acquire Ingram Micro?
- Is IBM about to cut 10,000 jobs?
Microsoft 365 Business is a highly secure solution that allows SMEs to enable and manage mobile users without the need to manage their own servers and environment.. Read more
Looking back at the top 15 M&A deals in NZ during 2017
Kiwi channel closes 2017 with After Hours
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
HP re-imagines education through Auckland event launch
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
An unexpected trend is emerging in technology. Information presented to the user is growing vague. Columnist Mike Elgan explains why.