Citrix has completed its patch release timeline for NetScaler vulnerability (CVE-2019-19781) across its affected products.
Integration and Services
A major datacentre project for northern region district health boards is described as "at risk" due to delays in Spark-owned datacentre provider Revera achieving IaaS ...
Amazon has filed a motion in court to pause the US Department of Defense and Microsoft from carrying out an up to US$10 billion cloud ...
PwC has joined the partner network of SAP-owned Qualtrics with the aim of standardising customer and employee experience programs.
- Partners left to pick up the pieces after Symantec acquisition
- Survey: Digital transformation can reveal network weaknesses
- LogMeIn reveals latest partner integrations and marketplace
- Plan B taps Deloitte talent in consulting push
- Google Cloud launches Premium Support offering
- Where will IT spending flow in 2020?
- What to expect from Microsoft's 'new Edge' browser, rolling out to you soon
- Equinix puts pedal to bare metal with Packet acquisition
- Google strengthens no-code app dev tech with AppSheet acquisition
- AWS pitches new pricing options for container-based software
- Illumio launches local channel program under leadership of Carlo Nizeti
- What’s in store for the channel in 2020?
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
An unexpected trend is emerging in technology. Information presented to the user is growing vague. Columnist Mike Elgan explains why.