Dimension Data has been lauded by Frost & Sullivan for its consulting, technical support and managed services.
Integration and Services
Tech giant thinks enterprise customers have wrong idea about asset management investigations its partners tout as a way to save money on software licensing.
Research examining the state of the IT channel across A/NZ is now underway, with findings set to be unveiled at EDGE 2017.
Google has launched its cloud platform in Australia, with its new Sydney region going live.
- 2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards - and the winners are…
- Tech Data bolsters data capabilities with trans-Tasman Informatica deal
- Auckland Council invites ICT vendors into its strategy tent
- Analysis: Auckland Council's million dollar ICT vendors revealed
- Enlighten Designs delivers data insight to Associated Press through Microsoft
- Inside the new-look Cisco channel
- EDGE 2017 unveils speaker line-up
- Kiwi integrator expands Aussie presence following Queensland healthcare win
- A new channel has emerged, but are you in it?
- Auckland-born cloud start-up advances through AWS
- Aussie service provider enters NZ market via new Auckland office
- Datacom takes home NZ honours as Veritas awards top performing partners
This partnership will give Synnex New Zealand’s existing customer base access to Delta’s highly reliable and efficient power management products and datacentre infrastructure solutions. . Read more
Sizing up the NZ security spectrum - Where's the channel sweet spot?
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Consegna comes to town with AWS cloud offerings launch in Auckland
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Microsoft's grand plan for maintaining Windows 10 on a regular twice-a-year cadence sounds so simple. It's not. Here's help figuring it all out.
Microsoft's Office 365 suite recently expanded with more apps for enterprise collaboration, but will the-more-the-merrier approach prevail, or is consolidation inevitable?
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.