The new prime minister must take a decision on whether to include China's Huawei in Britain's 5G telecoms network urgently as the ongoing debate is ...
Integration and Services
Data management software vendor, Commvault has taken the wrappers off a new global partner program that promises to create multiple new revenue streams and enhance ...
Microsoft has rescinded plans to stop providing partners with internal use rights on products, following global uproar from the channel ecosystem.
Red Hat and IBM have opened up their partner programs to each of their respective networks following the US$34-billion mega merger.
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019: Nominations open
- Customer spending on augmented and virtual reality doubles
- What’s in a name? The ramifications of Dimension Data’s rebrand to NTT
- Vocus splits into three business units
- EY teams up with Wire to enable end-to-end encrypted messaging with clients
- HPE improves support for partners to sell its Intelligent Edge
- Tradewinds extends AT&T partnership to A/NZ
- HPE pushes towards everything-as-a-service
- NTT prepares to retire Dimension Data brand
- Sophos acquires MDR services firm Rook Security
- Global shifts slow Insight Enterprises' NZ growth in 2018
- Nominations extended: Reseller News 2019 Women in ICT Awards
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
An unexpected trend is emerging in technology. Information presented to the user is growing vague. Columnist Mike Elgan explains why.