Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise has expanded its long-time Singapore distribution partnership with Exclusive Networks into the broader Asia Pacific market.
Integration and Services
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella has heralded the arrival of a “second wave” of digital transformation throughout industry as his company flags growth across the board ...
User support, the relationship with HR, and front-office technologies will require a rethink as distributed digital work becomes the new reality.
Cognizant’s recent acquisition of Servian’s entire workforce shows just how important Australian and New Zealand businesses are for the expansion plans of global services companies.
- Hot network certifications: Multi-skill certs to dominate 2021
- IT spending rally could hit $3.9T in 2021
- Microsoft eyes end of the line for outgoing Azure in CSP commerce model
- Kordia taps ex-CFO Shaun Rendell as its new leader
- AWS unveils fresh migration, cloud governance and machine learning partner training
- SAP and Microsoft bolster relationship for 'the future of work'
- IoT adds smarts to IT asset monitoring
- IBM chief pins 2021 hopes on hybrid cloud and AI
- Five years in five trends: how IT services will evolve post-COVID
- Partners ‘critical’ to accelerated digital transformation beyond COVID-19
- Perpetual software licences in Microsoft’s CSP program enter general availability
- Cognizant boosts global software dev capability with Magenic acquisition
The need to adapt to emerging business continuity challenges continues to drive greater demand for edge computing. This is opening new opportunities for partners to assist their customers in building resiliency and strategically restructuring their businesses, according to global leader in IT infrastructure, power and cooling, APC by Schneider Electric.. Read more
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Meet the winners of the 2020 Reseller News Innovation Awards
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Prepping for disaster recovery needs a plan, testing, and thinking about non-technical necessities like food and shelter for the recovery team.
We've collected all of the best (and worst) moments of Microsoft during 2020, along with the "wha...?!" moments that made us scratch our head.
Gartner unveils top predictions for IT organisations and users in 2021 and beyond
Survey from AppDynamics indicates the acceleration of digital transformation during the pandemic creates new IT risks
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
An unexpected trend is emerging in technology. Information presented to the user is growing vague. Columnist Mike Elgan explains why.