EDGE 2020 will run as an invite-only virtual experience in Australia and New Zealand, playing host to the most influential business leaders in technology.
Integration and Services
Avanade has achieved advanced services and channel partner status with GitHub, kick-starting plans to modernise enterprise software development.
Publicly listed Australian IT distributor Dicker Data has reached a new financial milestone after generating over $1 billion in revenue for the half year ending ...
VMware has moved to expand its disaster recovery-as-a-service offering with the proposed acquisition of California-based cloud-native disaster recovery provider Datrium.
- DXC merges Asia and A/NZ operations, unifies regional leadership
- Cisco channel chief: Partner profitability remains key priority
- Reseller News Women in ICT Awards 2020 finalists revealed
- Catalyst Cloud creates partner hub, responds to Azure and AWS announcements
- Users of all-of-government common ICT capabilities not paying their way
- SAP CEO outlines new directions at Sapphire Now
- Red Hat teams up with SAP and IBM for on-prem managed services play
- Digital, cloud and security boost Accenture bookings
- Dell mulls spinning off VMware stake: report
- How to maximise AWS Lambda
- Pandemic-prompted vendor layoffs, pay cuts set to continue
- Reseller News 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 - and the winners are…
As business leaders and human resource teams work tirelessly to maintain employee motivation, productivity and efficiency during a period of widespread remote working, it is important to understand what drives the remote working employee experience and how it benefits both employees and employers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Survey from AppDynamics indicates the acceleration of digital transformation during the pandemic creates new IT risks
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
An unexpected trend is emerging in technology. Information presented to the user is growing vague. Columnist Mike Elgan explains why.