A Reseller News story about Auckland Council's new software procurement strategy has provoked a heated discussion among IT professionals this month.
Integration and Services
Dimension Data has acquired a majority stake in e2y, a digital commerce consultancy firm based in the UK.
Plan B Group has appointed Frazer Scott as CEO, as the technology provider enters a new phase of growth in New Zealand.
Concentrated effort and investment is required to mitigate the risk of information system failure within the Ministry of Health and the broader sector it administers.
- Ericsson needs industries to embrace 5G as recovery stalls
- Dominant AWS reminds cloud market who’s boss
- Salesforce targeted as SAP aims to double CRM business in two years
- Intel CEO resigns over relationship with employee
- New-look Microsoft honours Kiwi partners
- Microsoft ramps up AI play with Bonsai buy
- Opinion: Is Microsoft already killing off Windows 7?
- HPE puts enterprise software applications at the edge network
- Teradata sues SAP for allegedly stealing trade secrets
- Fronde profit lifts 26 per cent on flat revenue
- GitHub’s new schools program sees Microsoft deepen its education play
- HPE places a $4B bet on its edge-network portfolio
Meet the leading female front runners of the Kiwi channel
Meet the top performing customer-centric Microsoft channel partners
Reseller News launches new-look Awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Reseller News Exchange arrives in Auckland to assess GDPR implications
Kiwi channel debates GDPR as Reseller News Exchange hits Wellington
Ingram Micro maintains Showcase 2018 momentum in Wellington
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
An unexpected trend is emerging in technology. Information presented to the user is growing vague. Columnist Mike Elgan explains why.