Redmond releases add-on for Chrome – dubbed 'Windows Defender Browser Protection' – effectively giving up a major asset in its own Edge browser.
Integration and Services
Google Cloud has acted on plans to build out a channel in New Zealand, through the appointment of Andrew Collins as partner success manager.
John Bell takes a ‘transform from within’ approach for his 400 staff at Fletcher Building.
When Linx embarked on a cloud-first overhaul with Dell Boomi, local partner Anatas stepped in to help weave the new systems together.
- Let's talk about deal registration in the channel
- Why you should enter the Women in ICT Awards
- 2degrees taps Datacom and Oracle talent to drive business growth
- Arrow on board as Sophos strengthens NZ channel
- AWS must lower cloud adoption barriers to maintain leadership position
- How HP plans to seize the moment in security
- IBM veteran to take the global reins of Tech Data
- Partner surge triggers trans-Tasman expansion for ConnectWise
- Platinum Equity agrees to sell Winc NZ to advance office products merger
- ThreatConnect ramps up A/NZ play with emt Distribution
- How Consegna created cloud credibility through AWS
- Tech titans could be forced to give police overseas data under new proposal
Cloud services are not new. Many of the technologies, such as remote access to applications, ready-to-use infrastructure and pre-configured environments have been around for many years. What has changed is the scope of different services and the scale they can offer. And the idea of having to size a system before deploying it is disappearing as new cloud platforms offer almost infinite scalability. Read more
Data breach notification laws in NZ: How can partners prepare?
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
Reseller News launches Partner Marketing Workshop initiative
Microsoft outlines future of modern workplace at Elevate 2018 in Auckland
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
An unexpected trend is emerging in technology. Information presented to the user is growing vague. Columnist Mike Elgan explains why.