Spending on artificial intelligence in Asia Pacific is set to soar over the next five years as the demand for deep learning ramps up.
Integration and Services
AWS has provided direct access to consultants via the AWS Solutions Library with the aim of assisting customers with deploying, managing and integrating vetted architecture.
For those operating in the channel, the question arises, in the age of coronavirus, what does social distancing mean from a channel perspective?
Distributors across the region are activating their business continuity plans, declaring they’re open for business, keeping supplies up to meet demand and reassuring partners of ...
- 2020 IT spending growth predicted to stay in the black
- Confirming new dates for EDGE 2020
- Microsoft cancels Inspire, world’s largest channel conference
- Wipro builds out Microsoft practice, with cloud at the core
- HPE’s NZ channel lead Cedric Edwards steps down
- Business units outstrip IT in AI skills surge
- Is this the way to bolster the IT services market amid the pandemic?
- How the APAC channel can bounce back from COVID-19
- NTT unveils dedicated Cloud Communications division
- Informatica picks Microsoft talent as new MD in A/NZ
- Azure Monitor for VMs enters general availability
- Next wave of digital transformation requires better security, automation
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
An unexpected trend is emerging in technology. Information presented to the user is growing vague. Columnist Mike Elgan explains why.