Puppet has announced a tool that will provide visibility within organisations into where they precisely are in their devops journey.
Integration and Services
After multiple changes in course over the past 10 years as VMware reacted to the shift toward cloud, the vendor has found a strategy that ...
Retailer John Lewis and Partners is currently running the biggest deployment of Salesforce's redesigned Lightning CRM application.
Soltius has unveiled a rebrand strategy designed to drive new business growth across New Zealand, under the banner of Zag.
- How one cruise giant is turning to IoT and Splunk for more personalised guest experiences
- PC shipments remain stagnant as Intel CPU shortages bite
- Are half of new business applications total failures? Appian thinks so
- A new channel chief is appointed every 11 days across A/NZ
- Facebook: data breach affected 29M users
- Symantec unveils managed cloud defence service
- Microsoft cautiously restarts Windows 10 upgrade distribution
- Apple gets critical iPhone technology in $600M Dialog deal
- Facebook opens Workplace Chat to multi-company groups
- What the heck is it with Windows updates?
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: and the winners are…
- Lab rats, Windows 10 and the importance of being last
Cloud services are not new. Many of the technologies, such as remote access to applications, ready-to-use infrastructure and pre-configured environments have been around for many years. What has changed is the scope of different services and the scale they can offer. And the idea of having to size a system before deploying it is disappearing as new cloud platforms offer almost infinite scalability. Read more
Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018
Chasing innovation: how Kiwi partners can create a new customer agenda
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Sophos Discover outlines security strategies for trans-Tasman partners
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
EDGE 2018: Kiwis assess key customer priorities through NZ research
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
An unexpected trend is emerging in technology. Information presented to the user is growing vague. Columnist Mike Elgan explains why.