Microsoft won't provide Windows 10 updates such as the Creators Update to hardware that's no longer supported by its manufacturer.
Integration and Services
Savvius is making a bigger push into the A/NZ market, with the appointment of inTechnology Distribution as its distie for the region.
Microsoft’s latest financials have demonstrated the company’s burgeoning mastery of the cloud business model, according to analysts.
Ingram Micro accelerates pursuit of ISVs, in a move designed to expand the distributor’s partner ecosystem in the cloud.
- Connect NZ boosts consultancy capabilities through AV merger
- Video: National, the Greens and NZ First reveal ICT policies
- EU court must rule how forgetful Google should be
- Expert Microsoft consultants enter Kiwi channel through collaborative play
- The forces behind IBM’s earnings doldrums
- George De Bono exits rhipe
- Momentum continues as Veeam reports strong A/NZ growth
- Darren Adams leaves Tech Data
- IBM wants businesses to encrypt everything with its new mainframe
- NEXTGEN delivers digital alternative through creative agency acquisition
- Is NEC set to acquire Civica for $1.5B?
- Fujitsu bolsters Kiwi ranks with triple hire
The Westcon-Comstor BlueSky platform is a revolutionary approach to performance management of the entire cloud services delivery lifecycle.. Read more
Tech Data introduces Informatica to A/NZ channel
2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards honours leading female front runners in NZ
Sizing up the NZ security spectrum - Where's the channel sweet spot?
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Consegna comes to town with AWS cloud offerings launch in Auckland
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
While Amazon is raking in a good deal of the money spent by public-cloud users, Oracle is doubling down on its hybrid-cloud strategy, appealing to enterprises that want to put data and applications behind their firewall while taking advantage of cloud pricing models and technology.
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Since its launch, Windows 10 has forced enterprises to rethink how they manage their PC and mobile environments. But even with useful built-in tools, the OS still leans on third-party MDM tool sets.
Microsoft may have stuck to the script when it unveiled a Windows 10 spin-off aimed at education. But the new OS will be enticing to businesses as well.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.