Once hailed by SAP CEO Bill McDermott as the vendor's "biggest launch in 23 years, if not in the entire history of the company" - ...
Integration and Services
Dell Boomi wants to leverage its relationship with its parent company, Dell Technologies, in a way it promises will benefit partners.
New Zealand based artificial intelligence software vendor Ambit is pursuing a channel strategy to drive business for its SaaS-based technology.
Open letter from the CEOs of Spark, Vodafone and 2degrees to the global CEOs of Facebook, Twitter and Google.
- When Windows 10 feature upgrades collide
- Cisco spreads AI across WebEx meetings
- Unisys lands security deal with Healthscope
- HP introduces partner financing model and merges online portals
- IntegrationWorks builds out Brisbane presence amid Australian growth
- Microsoft draws up devices strategy for partners
- New Zealand's newest Ministry was born Microsoft
- How SDN, SD-WAN and security fit in VMware's strategy
- Security agencies GCSB and SIS merge tech directorates
- NZ ISPs work together to block footage of Christchurch shooting
- Tech industry mourns Atta Elayyan and Syed Jahandad Ali
- Juniper Networks unveils ‘connected’ security architecture
Jabra the leader in engineering communications and sound solutions, recently announced a new strategic partnership, appointing Atlas Gentech as an official New Zealand distribution partner for its contact centre and enterprise audio products.. Read more
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
An unexpected trend is emerging in technology. Information presented to the user is growing vague. Columnist Mike Elgan explains why.