Worldwide growth has spurred business process management SaaS company Promapp to move into the cloud with AWS.
Integration and Services
Redmond want to help early adopters of the 2015 feature upgrade with support through April 2018.
CloudinIT and AFDigital have joined forces in a bid to capture greater Salesforce market share, through delivering an integrated multi-cloud solution.
Mia Distribution has signed a distribution agreement with Edgewater Networks, taking Network Edge Orchestration solutions to partners across A/NZ.
- Umbrellar takes Veeam management console to Kiwi customers
- PB Tech rakes in over $10M in 10 hours during Black Friday blitz
- Consegna combines with AWS to drive Wellington ICT Graduate School cloud uptake
- Qrious taps Revera talent for technology director role
- Kaspersky software detected on 15% of US agency networks
- Ingram Micro boosts IBM team with veteran hire
- Datagate's billing portal for MSPs wows US channel
- Government CTO and digital bill of rights among Curran's priorities
- Qualcomm prepares to reject mega Broadcom bid
- Dimension Data creates cloud powerhouse with NTT
- Meet the fastest growing Kiwi tech firms
- Can these global integrators raise their game in the coming year?
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
HP re-imagines education through Auckland event launch
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
A snapshot of the Kiwi partners set to shine at the Reseller News Awards
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
An unexpected trend is emerging in technology. Information presented to the user is growing vague. Columnist Mike Elgan explains why.