The Reserve Bank of New Zealand booked a $3.3 million impairment on a $9.5 million valuation software project in its 2018 financial year.
Trade Me has agreed to be acquired by a British private equity firm for $2.56 billion after the business matched a rival offer.
Phil Goldie will return to the Microsoft channel in Australia, with plans in place to exit the New Zealand business within four months.
Dell Technologies has received shareholder approval to buy back shares tied to its interest in VMware, paving the way a return to the market.
- DXC launches programme to help people on the autism spectrum build ICT careers
- When Kiwis fly: entries open for 2019 NZ Hi-Tech Awards
- Barbara Kidd takes charge of cloud division at Ingram Micro NZ
- Inside the evolving IoT strategy of Dell Technologies
- The CIO50: Deadline is on December 17
- HPE honours leading Kiwi partners in 2018
- Security start-up taps Datacom talent to drive Midlands region growth
- Health Ministry completes $48.6M shift to Revera's IaaS
- Bidding war underway as Trade Me receives improved buyout offer
- Parliament changes IT services model to get more out of Datacom
- Customer-centric Spark shines on global stage with Cisco
- A/NZ guests in the dark as Marriott recovers from hefty security breach
As an Umbrellar Reseller, you’ll benefit from access to our technical expertise, marketing material and content, and sales training – as well as plugging you into our ecosystem of service providers for smart collaboration and synergy.. Read more
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
While expanding overseas can deliver enormous benefits for New Zealand businesses, it can also bring a number of IT challenges.
"We believe we have identified a tremendous opportunity for providers to bring a retail-model discipline to cloud service selection and creation."
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“Data centre technologies are emerging and evolving at an astounding pace."
What you need to know about HP Inc. - one half of the new-look tech giant.