Channel Choice voting for the 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards is closing soon, running until midnight on Friday 15 September.
Reseller News is proud to announce the finalists for the 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards, with a host of established and emerging partners dominating ...
The channel across A/NZ needs recalibrating, with EDGE Research uncovering the true pain points and priorities of partners and vendors.
EDGE Research examines the future technologies reshaping the end-user agenda across Australia and New Zealand.
- 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - Nominations closing soon
- 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - Nominations extended until 18 August
- What makes a compelling submission for the 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards?
- Video: National, the Greens and NZ First reveal ICT policies
- Reseller News unveils new start-up category, opens award nominations
- Help define the Future Channel through new Reseller News research
- New research set to outline Future Channel opportunities at EDGE 2017
- 2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards - and the winners are…
- EDGE 2017 unveils speaker line-up
- Reseller News 2017 Women in ICT Awards - And the finalists are…
- Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Nominations closing soon
- Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland
Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2017
2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards honours leading female front runners in NZ
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
IN PICTURES: Leading female front runners honoured as Reseller News launches Women in ICT Awards
While expanding overseas can deliver enormous benefits for New Zealand businesses, it can also bring a number of IT challenges.
"We believe we have identified a tremendous opportunity for providers to bring a retail-model discipline to cloud service selection and creation."
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“Data centre technologies are emerging and evolving at an astounding pace."
What you need to know about HP Inc. - one half of the new-look tech giant.