With competition strong and nominations set to close on 8 August, the value of submitting a compelling submission heightens.
The National Party, the Green Party and NZ First fronted up to outline their respective ICT policies at a debate in Auckland on Thursday evening.
Changing face of the channel prompts new partner categories
Findings set to uncover end-user buying behaviour, partner priorities and vendor alignment
- New research set to outline Future Channel opportunities at EDGE 2017
- 2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards - and the winners are…
- EDGE 2017 unveils speaker line-up
- Reseller News 2017 Women in ICT Awards - And the finalists are…
- Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Nominations closing soon
- Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
- 2016 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - Nominations EXTENDED…
- Smart Cities Council comes to A/NZ
- 2016 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - Nominations now open…
- Reseller News 2016 Women in ICT Awards - And the finalists are…
- Riverbed taps Intel Security MD for chief trans-Tasman role
- Creating scale key as Plan B acquires ICONZ
This partnership will give Synnex New Zealand’s existing customer base access to Delta’s highly reliable and efficient power management products and datacentre infrastructure solutions. . Read more
2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards honours leading female front runners in NZ
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
IN PICTURES: Leading female front runners honoured as Reseller News launches Women in ICT Awards
IN PICTURES: Four Seasons of the Kiwi Channel - A look back at Winter 2015
IN PICTURES: The Ins and Outs of the changing channel job scene
While expanding overseas can deliver enormous benefits for New Zealand businesses, it can also bring a number of IT challenges.
"We believe we have identified a tremendous opportunity for providers to bring a retail-model discipline to cloud service selection and creation."
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“Data centre technologies are emerging and evolving at an astounding pace."
What you need to know about HP Inc. - one half of the new-look tech giant.