Dell Technologies will ask holders of "tracking stock" tied to VMware to vote on its cash-and-stock offer to buy it back from them on 11 ...
Back in 2008, a fledgling ISV was building a global empire in Australia, going it alone after separating from locally owned Distribution Central.
Fujitsu has appointed Mika Joronen as country manager of New Zealand, replacing Mike Bull who is returning to Australia.
The channel is finding a voice through self-publishing tools to reach a wider audience. Positive intentions? Yes. Flawed execution? Perhaps.
- ConnectWise brings flagship IT Nation event to Australia
- A new channel chief is appointed every 11 days across A/NZ
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: and the winners are…
- Hawke's Bay readies roll-out of IRIS shared council software
- UK tech refurbisher builds new software platform amid NZ launch
- Inside VMware’s pick and mix marketing service for partners
- NZTech boss welcomes R&D incentive, believes will boost growth
- Kiwi business confidence sinks to nine-year low, puts central bank on alert
- Facebook breached, 50M users impacted
- Reseller News Innovation Awards - Channel Choice voting closing soon
- After "shocker" recruitment process, NZTech suggests a DIY CTO
- TPT Group acquires Wellington-based IT Engine
In a world where data security is key, it is vitally important that every business has the best protection possible for its incoming and outgoing data and that means using Secure Sockets layer (SSL) encryption, decryption and inspection. However, it is now no longer enough to trust that encrypted data transmission is completely secure because hackers and other criminals have found a way to use it to their benefit.. Read more
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018
Chasing innovation: how Kiwi partners can create a new customer agenda
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
While expanding overseas can deliver enormous benefits for New Zealand businesses, it can also bring a number of IT challenges.
"We believe we have identified a tremendous opportunity for providers to bring a retail-model discipline to cloud service selection and creation."
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“Data centre technologies are emerging and evolving at an astounding pace."
What you need to know about HP Inc. - one half of the new-look tech giant.