Open letter from the CEOs of Spark, Vodafone and 2degrees to the global CEOs of Facebook, Twitter and Google.
Microsoft has drawn up a blueprint for channel growth in 2019, triggered by Windows 7 end of support, emerging business models and partner innovation.
The new Ministry of Housing and Urban Development was born and will remain a Microsoft shop.
New Zealand security agencies the GCSB and SIS have merged their technology directorates in preparation for the rollout of a NZ Top Secret Network.
- NZ ISPs work together to block footage of Christchurch shooting
- Tech industry mourns Atta Elayyan and Syed Jahandad Ali
- Simon Gillespie exits Spark to lead Dimension Data
- Reserve Bank aims to improve cyber security posture
- Kathmandu investigates suspected data breach
- Why at 30, the World Wide Web must emerge from 'adolescence'
- IBM appoints new NZ channel chief, deepens partner play
- ASX-listed Hills appoints NZ general manager
- Head to head: Ministry of Justice runs software tests
- CERT NZ: malware reports, financial losses surge in Q4 2018
- AI is not Hocus Pocus… it’s just Pocus
- Reseller News launches Emerging Leaders
Today's threat landscape is both complex and fast moving. New threats emerge daily, constantly challenging security teams trying to track them down. As a result, there is a push to use more analytics, reporting and automation to understand what's going on and handle threats quickly.. Read more
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
While expanding overseas can deliver enormous benefits for New Zealand businesses, it can also bring a number of IT challenges.
"We believe we have identified a tremendous opportunity for providers to bring a retail-model discipline to cloud service selection and creation."
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“Data centre technologies are emerging and evolving at an astounding pace."
What you need to know about HP Inc. - one half of the new-look tech giant.