Most channel executives are familiar with the dreaded question: What did we get for what we spent in the channel last quarter?
Following a year of sizeable change across the channel, the next 12 months look set for further disruption for partners, vendors and distributors.
Total spending on technology products and services in New Zealand is forecast to grow 2.2 per cent in 2018, reaching almost $12 billion.
New Zealand continues to mature and grow as a digital economy, with many organisations accustomed to leveraging powerful digital innovation platforms.
- Can vendors please stop pretending to be start-ups
- Introducing the 45 Kiwi tech pace-setters across Asia Pacific
- Kiwi partners struggle with marketing, and that’s a problem
- Introducing EDGE 2018 - Customer Value
- Have vendors and distributors signed a death warrant for the Kiwi channel?
- HP honours top performing Kiwi channel partners
- Spreadsheet loving channel chiefs are managing partners from the Stone Age
- Government CTO and digital bill of rights among Curran's priorities
- Meet the fastest growing Kiwi tech firms
- Top 10 ways vendors can be seen and heard in the channel
- Snap poll: testing ICT industry sentiment towards the new government
- Westcon-Comstor cycles with Cisco for Mental Health
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2018
Looking back at the top 15 M&A deals in NZ during 2017
Kiwi channel closes 2017 with After Hours
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
While expanding overseas can deliver enormous benefits for New Zealand businesses, it can also bring a number of IT challenges.
"We believe we have identified a tremendous opportunity for providers to bring a retail-model discipline to cloud service selection and creation."
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“Data centre technologies are emerging and evolving at an astounding pace."
What you need to know about HP Inc. - one half of the new-look tech giant.