Reseller News honoured the leading front runners of the New Zealand channel at the 2018 Women in ICT Awards (WIICTA) in Auckland.
As the industry prepares for the revamped 2018 Microsoft Partner Awards, Reseller News reads between the lines to outline a changing of the guard.
From cyber security pros to DevOps engineers, the 2018 State of the CIO report reveals which IT roles are most difficult to fill.
Research examining the state of the IT channel across A/NZ is now underway, with findings set to benchmark customer, partner and vendor priorities in 2018 ...
- Datacom open for business despite Auckland office fire
- Inland Revenue discloses key ICT supplier contracts
- Intergen shines as Microsoft NZ Partner of the Year
- IT Engine lays building blocks for Microsoft partner network in NZ
- Microsoft NZ Partner Awards - And the finalists are…
- Reseller News 2018 Women in ICT Awards - And the finalists are…
- Why the Big Four represent the most formidable competition for the channel
- Westcon-Comstor strikes NZ services deal with Insentra
- Stellar line-up of speakers to headline Reseller News Exchange
- Privacy Commissioner tackles GDPR, the regulation of AI and more
- Examining the state of marketing in the NZ channel
- Over half of Kiwis concerned by privacy, as GDPR looms
The key to detecting malicious activity on your network is to understand what assets you have, how different systems communicate with each other and the outside world, and what normal system activity looks like on your network. Once you understand normal, you can create a baseline so that anything outside the expected conditions can be identified, investigated and acted upon.. Read more
Reseller News launches new-look Awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Reseller News Exchange arrives in Auckland to assess GDPR implications
Kiwi channel debates GDPR as Reseller News Exchange hits Wellington
Ingram Micro maintains Showcase 2018 momentum in Wellington
Ingram Micro launches Showcase 2018 in Christchurch
Data breach notification laws in NZ: How can partners prepare?
While expanding overseas can deliver enormous benefits for New Zealand businesses, it can also bring a number of IT challenges.
"We believe we have identified a tremendous opportunity for providers to bring a retail-model discipline to cloud service selection and creation."
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“Data centre technologies are emerging and evolving at an astounding pace."
What you need to know about HP Inc. - one half of the new-look tech giant.