The EDGE 2020 platform will remain open for an extended period in response to increased market appetite for on-demand content and strategic one-to-one networking following ...
Investors are lining up to acquire channel businesses built on recurring revenue with SaaS valuations accelerating at pace across Australia and New Zealand.
Robin Speculand - a world-renowned expert in strategy and implementation - outlines how partners can achieve executional excellence in 2021 and beyond.
“People always ask, what is success?” outlined Jamil Qureshi, one of the world’s most foremost practitioners of performance enhancing psychology, when addressing over 500 technology ...
- EDGE 2020: Partners primed to deliver ‘high value’ customer solutions
- More than 450 tech executives await invite-only EDGE 2020
- EDGE 2020: Vendors and partners oblivious to customer selection process
- EDGE 2020: How partners can maximise value in M&A
- EDGE 2020: Power line-up of CIOs outline strategic priorities
- EDGE 2020: Time to achieve peak individual performance
- EDGE Research: Are partners aligned to customers?
- EDGE 2020: ‘Customers notice implementation, not strategy’
- EDGE 2020: Path to growth starts here
- Introducing Reseller News Advance
- Introducing EDGE 2020
- Introducing Covid-19 Central: On-Demand Channel Insights
The need to adapt to emerging business continuity challenges continues to drive greater demand for edge computing. This is opening new opportunities for partners to assist their customers in building resiliency and strategically restructuring their businesses, according to global leader in IT infrastructure, power and cooling, APC by Schneider Electric.. Read more
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
While expanding overseas can deliver enormous benefits for New Zealand businesses, it can also bring a number of IT challenges.
"We believe we have identified a tremendous opportunity for providers to bring a retail-model discipline to cloud service selection and creation."
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“Data centre technologies are emerging and evolving at an astounding pace."
What you need to know about HP Inc. - one half of the new-look tech giant.