Oracle has announced plans to launch a new cloud region in Melbourne by the end of 2020.
Reseller News is proud to announce the finalists of the Innovation Awards in 2019, featuring a powerful line-up of emerging and established partners.
Questions are being asked of allegedly "dirty" offshore cloud providers -- and of government policies that encourages their use.
Labour MP Clare Curran has announced she will leave Parliament and not re-stand at the 2020 election.
- VMware strikes MOU with ASX in distributed ledger tech
- Huawei sheds Australian jobs as 5G ban begins to bite
- The Instillery and Origin unite in mega merger
- Critics question 'Five Eyes' push to expand spies' telecoms access
- Government recruits independent advisors on data ethics
- Microsoft scraps channel changes following partner backlash
- Five Eyes hacked 'Russia's Google' Yandex to spy on accounts
- NZ PC market hit by 8.3 per cent decline
- G20 to compile common tax rules for tech giants by 2020
- Nick Verykios sets Arrow exit date
- Dell Technologies honours leading regional partners
- Dell EMC revamps partner program to widen tech portfolio
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Cyber incidents dominated headlines this year, from Russia’s hacking of Democrat emails to internet cameras and DVRs launching DDoS attacks, leaving the impression among many that nothing should be entrusted to the internet.
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept in and started to push Apple out.
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a breakdown of what's working, from the perspective of Apple's leading business partners, as well as how the pacts benefit CIOs.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In its last brief to Judge Pym before the first hearing on March 22, Apple makes its case for encryption.
Google has known for some time that the enterprise is where the money is, but it sure hasn't shown it in the past. That looks to be changing.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.