By refusing to put a permanent backdoor in its iOS platform, Apple is protecting millions of users from future threats by both governments and hackers.
Amazon.com will ask a judge to temporarily block Microsoft from working on a US$10 billion cloud contract from the Pentagon, a court filing has revealed.
Microsoft Azure has claimed to become the first major US cloud provider to obtain the new privacy international standard ISO 27701.
A former Palo Alto Networks employee is one of five people charged over a year-long insider trading ring.
- Inland Revenue’s Office 365 rollout eased Palmerston North office exit
- Introducing EDGE 2020: Executional Excellence
- Amazon targets Trump over Microsoft's $10B JEDI cloud deal
- Financial regulators magnify 'Big Tech' scrutiny
- Presence of IT joins Deloitte as consulting giants step up channel play
- Ericsson coughs up $1B over corruption claims
- Huawei granted new 90-day licence extension
- Amazon's war on Microsoft's $10B Pentagon cloud deal heats up
- Dicker Data named best Cisco distributor on the planet
- Microsoft’s Emma Barrett to head up NZ public sector push
- Microsoft accuses Russia-linked hackers of going after sports bodies
- Microsoft beats Amazon for Pentagon's US$10 billion cloud computing contract
Edge Computing is opening up new opportunities for partners who look at a client’s bigger picture, according to global leader in IT infrastructure, power and cooling, APC by Schneider Electric.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Cyber incidents dominated headlines this year, from Russia’s hacking of Democrat emails to internet cameras and DVRs launching DDoS attacks, leaving the impression among many that nothing should be entrusted to the internet.
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept in and started to push Apple out.
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a breakdown of what's working, from the perspective of Apple's leading business partners, as well as how the pacts benefit CIOs.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In its last brief to Judge Pym before the first hearing on March 22, Apple makes its case for encryption.
Google has known for some time that the enterprise is where the money is, but it sure hasn't shown it in the past. That looks to be changing.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.