Online content should be regulated with a system somewhere between the existing rules used for the telecoms and media industries, according to Facebook CEO Mark ...
A US judge has granted Amazon's request to temporarily halt the US Department of Defense and Microsoft from moving forward on an up-to-US$10 billion cloud ...
Telco retailers CallPlus Services, trading as Slingshot, Flip Services and Orcon, all Vocus NZ subsidiaries, have been fined $121,500 for making “false representations” in invoices ...
One year after its divestment from Thales, encryption specialist nCipher has made a major push into the regional channel by signing DNA Connect as its ...
- Reseller News Exchange returns to Auckland and Wellington
- Huawei thrives despite security concerns
- Hospitals datacentre project 'at risk' as Revera labours for IaaS recertification
- Amazon files court motion to pause Microsoft's JEDI job
- Apple refuses latest government iPhone-unlock request
- Amazon uses legal force to block Microsoft's JEDI job
- Microsoft Azure gains ‘icing on the cake’ compliance standard
- Former Palo Alto Networks IT admin charged over insider trading ring
- Inland Revenue’s Office 365 rollout eased Palmerston North office exit
- Introducing EDGE 2020: Executional Excellence
- Amazon targets Trump over Microsoft's $10B JEDI cloud deal
- Financial regulators magnify 'Big Tech' scrutiny
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Cyber incidents dominated headlines this year, from Russia’s hacking of Democrat emails to internet cameras and DVRs launching DDoS attacks, leaving the impression among many that nothing should be entrusted to the internet.
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept in and started to push Apple out.
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a breakdown of what's working, from the perspective of Apple's leading business partners, as well as how the pacts benefit CIOs.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In its last brief to Judge Pym before the first hearing on March 22, Apple makes its case for encryption.
Google has known for some time that the enterprise is where the money is, but it sure hasn't shown it in the past. That looks to be changing.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.