Open letter from the CEOs of Spark, Vodafone and 2degrees to the global CEOs of Facebook, Twitter and Google.
Australia’s major telcos have temporarily blocked a number of sites hosting footage of Friday’s terror attack in Christchurch.
IntegrationWorks has opened a new office in Brisbane, as the New Zealand-headquartered system integrator responds to continuous growth across Australia.
Microsoft has drawn up a blueprint for channel growth in 2019, triggered by Windows 7 end of support, emerging business models and partner innovation.
- New Zealand's newest Ministry was born Microsoft
- Security agencies GCSB and SIS merge tech directorates
- NZ ISPs work together to block footage of Christchurch shooting
- Tech industry mourns Atta Elayyan and Syed Jahandad Ali
- Judge rules Qualcomm owes Apple nearly $1B rebate payment
- Simon Gillespie exits Spark to lead Dimension Data
- NIWA relishes 5G opportunity, arrival of new supercomputers
- Reserve Bank aims to improve cyber security posture
- Kathmandu investigates suspected data breach
- Why at 30, the World Wide Web must emerge from 'adolescence'
- IBM appoints new NZ channel chief, deepens partner play
- ASX-listed Hills appoints NZ general manager
By combining industry-leading software and domain expertise in four core areas Micro Focus is now uniquely positioned to deliver on all critical aspects of enterprise digital transformation to help customers innovate faster with less risk... Read more
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Cyber incidents dominated headlines this year, from Russia’s hacking of Democrat emails to internet cameras and DVRs launching DDoS attacks, leaving the impression among many that nothing should be entrusted to the internet.
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept in and started to push Apple out.
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a breakdown of what's working, from the perspective of Apple's leading business partners, as well as how the pacts benefit CIOs.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In its last brief to Judge Pym before the first hearing on March 22, Apple makes its case for encryption.
Google has known for some time that the enterprise is where the money is, but it sure hasn't shown it in the past. That looks to be changing.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.