Anti-malware software vendor Malwarebytes has become the latest technology company swept up in last year's attack on SolarWinds.
The Department of Corrections is poised to go back to the market and potentially disrupt one of the longest-running application outsourcing contracts in government.
Many businesses are investing heavily in digital transformation, gearing up their cultures to deliver more capabilities aligned to customer needs.
Intel has unveiled plans to bring on current VMware leader Pat Gelsinger as new CEO, replacing Bob Swan in a significant statement of market intent.
- IBM appoints CEO to run $19B managed services spin-off
- Atos makes “unsolicited” $10B bid to buy DXC
- Redacted KPMG report catalogues failures in DIA's Marketplace development
- Microsoft flags nation-state cyber threat escalation
- Network changes fix fast fibre roadblocks identified by Comcom
- FireEye hit by ‘nation-state’ hacking group
- Privacy Commissioner gives the nod to COVID app Bluetooth upgrade
- Nine projects win grants from Digital Government Partnership innovation fund
- Business debt relief scheme extended to October 2021
- Auckland Council looks for savings in confidential SAP renegotiation
- New privacy law delivers six major changes
- EDGE 2020: On-demand content and networking platform extended
The need to adapt to emerging business continuity challenges continues to drive greater demand for edge computing. This is opening new opportunities for partners to assist their customers in building resiliency and strategically restructuring their businesses, according to global leader in IT infrastructure, power and cooling, APC by Schneider Electric.. Read more
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Meet the winners of the 2020 Reseller News Innovation Awards
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Cyber incidents dominated headlines this year, from Russia’s hacking of Democrat emails to internet cameras and DVRs launching DDoS attacks, leaving the impression among many that nothing should be entrusted to the internet.
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept in and started to push Apple out.
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a breakdown of what's working, from the perspective of Apple's leading business partners, as well as how the pacts benefit CIOs.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In its last brief to Judge Pym before the first hearing on March 22, Apple makes its case for encryption.
Google has known for some time that the enterprise is where the money is, but it sure hasn't shown it in the past. That looks to be changing.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.