Kiwibank has unveiled plans to launch another set of FinTech start-ups onto the global stage with its second FinTech accelerator.
The legal action comes in the wake of the company’s “inappropriate” accounting scandal.
The Instillery has signed a partnership with Google Cloud, leveraging the tech giant’s platform to expand cloud capabilities across New Zealand.
Wellington FinTech developer DataTorque has sealed a deal to help the Government of Barbados improve its tax efficiency.
- DIA hosts government sourcing hackathon ahead of OECD E-Leaders Forum
- Datacom lands $76M deal in ATO outsourcing spree
- EDGE 2017 - Why vendors should leave gold, silver and bronze to the Olympics
- Google squeezes Symantec until it certs
- How A/NZ partners can help Google win the cloud war
- Google taps Telstra enterprise expertise to lead A/NZ cloud charge
- Palmerston North Council aligns with Aussie partner for hybrid cloud play
- Google appeals US$2.9 billion EU antitrust fine
- 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - Channel Choice closing soon
- Google goes after the enterprise with private network cloud connection
- Sizing up the security spectrum - Where’s the channel sweet spot?
- Karl Sice to leave Winc
AWS and Consegna outline cloud credentials in front of Wellington customers
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland
EDGE 2017 outlines The Future Channel across A/NZ
ANZ channel comes together for EDGE 2017 Welcome Dinner
Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2017
2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards honours leading female front runners in NZ
Cyber incidents dominated headlines this year, from Russia’s hacking of Democrat emails to internet cameras and DVRs launching DDoS attacks, leaving the impression among many that nothing should be entrusted to the internet.
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept in and started to push Apple out.
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a breakdown of what's working, from the perspective of Apple's leading business partners, as well as how the pacts benefit CIOs.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In its last brief to Judge Pym before the first hearing on March 22, Apple makes its case for encryption.
Google has known for some time that the enterprise is where the money is, but it sure hasn't shown it in the past. That looks to be changing.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.