John Bell takes a ‘transform from within’ approach for his 400 staff at Fletcher Building.
Going off the record to reveal the unspoken realities impacting partners, vendors and distributors.
Facebook’s privacy practices were cleared by PwC in an assessment completed when Cambridge Analytica gained access to the personal data of millions of users.
Reseller News is calling on the industry to help celebrate female excellence in New Zealand, through entering the upcoming Women in ICT Awards.
- Twitter bans Kaspersky Lab ads due to Russian intelligence links
- Targeted Labour minister urges Kiwis to report “suspicious activity” on Facebook
- Waikato Institute of Technology strikes cyber talent deal with Fortinet
- 2degrees taps Datacom and Oracle talent to drive business growth
- Buyers told to steer clear of ZTE’s Android devices
- How HP plans to seize the moment in security
- IBM veteran to take the global reins of Tech Data
- Call for government use of AI analytics to be regulated
- Tech titans could be forced to give police overseas data under new proposal
- ZTE's Android days may soon be over
- Tech giants unite in stance against government cyber attacks
- Emerging technologies set to push global spending into the trillions
Cloud services are not new. Many of the technologies, such as remote access to applications, ready-to-use infrastructure and pre-configured environments have been around for many years. What has changed is the scope of different services and the scale they can offer. And the idea of having to size a system before deploying it is disappearing as new cloud platforms offer almost infinite scalability. Read more
Data breach notification laws in NZ: How can partners prepare?
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
Reseller News launches Partner Marketing Workshop initiative
Microsoft outlines future of modern workplace at Elevate 2018 in Auckland
Cyber incidents dominated headlines this year, from Russia’s hacking of Democrat emails to internet cameras and DVRs launching DDoS attacks, leaving the impression among many that nothing should be entrusted to the internet.
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept in and started to push Apple out.
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a breakdown of what's working, from the perspective of Apple's leading business partners, as well as how the pacts benefit CIOs.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In its last brief to Judge Pym before the first hearing on March 22, Apple makes its case for encryption.
Google has known for some time that the enterprise is where the money is, but it sure hasn't shown it in the past. That looks to be changing.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.