Channel can celebrate the achievements of a talented crop of female front runners who have become influential figures in New Zealand’s ICT industry.
Leading edge technologies to deliver new ways of working for Christchurch Justice and Emergency Services Precinct.
Called "Cloudbooks" by industry watchers, a leaked Microsoft document sets minimum specs for cloud-based laptops powered by Windows 10 Cloud.
This exclusive Reseller News Roundtable examined the pivotal role of distribution in understanding the health of the channel in New Zealand.
- MSD probes use of all-of-government SharePoint application
- Huawei flags public cloud drive
- Colin Henderson takes top role at HPE NZ
- Reseller News launches Start-up Spotlight
- New Zealand joins global CERT network with security centre launch
- Kiwi IT spending increases, but where’s the money going?
- Avi Golan: How Air NZ unleashes digital transformation
- Who’s buying Westcon-Comstor?
- Datatec ponders US$800 million Westcon-Comstor stake sale
- Kiwi suppliers brace for all-of-government panel reviews
- Why enterprises are upgrading to Windows 10 faster than expected
- AWS unveils partner investment plans as trans-Tasman ecosystem grows
The Westcon-Comstor BlueSky platform is a revolutionary approach to performance management of the entire cloud services delivery lifecycle.. Read more
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
Cyber incidents dominated headlines this year, from Russia’s hacking of Democrat emails to internet cameras and DVRs launching DDoS attacks, leaving the impression among many that nothing should be entrusted to the internet.
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept in and started to push Apple out.
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a breakdown of what's working, from the perspective of Apple's leading business partners, as well as how the pacts benefit CIOs.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In its last brief to Judge Pym before the first hearing on March 22, Apple makes its case for encryption.
Google has known for some time that the enterprise is where the money is, but it sure hasn't shown it in the past. That looks to be changing.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.