The Trump administration has issued a new 90-day extension allowing US companies to continue doing business with Huawei.
Amazon.com is contesting the Pentagon's award of an up to US$10 billion cloud computing deal to Microsoft.
Dicker Data has been recognised as the world’s leading Cisco distributor in 2019, flying the flag for A/NZ following a strong year of growth.
Microsoft enterprise channel manager Emma Barrett has been named as the company’s new public sector director in New Zealand.
- Microsoft accuses Russia-linked hackers of going after sports bodies
- Microsoft beats Amazon for Pentagon's US$10 billion cloud computing contract
- Huawei in early talks with US firms to license 5G platform, executive says
- US poised to issue licences for supply of non-sensitive goods to Huawei
- Multinational tech giants face big tax hit amid calls for global rules overhaul
- Chinese surveillance tech vendors blacklisted by US
- Oracle announces cloud region in Melbourne
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019: and the finalists are
- 'Dirty' Aussie clouds targeted in NZ climate change submissions
- Clare Curran to step down in 2020
- VMware strikes MOU with ASX in distributed ledger tech
- Huawei sheds Australian jobs as 5G ban begins to bite
Small to medium businesses (SMBs) are massively important to the economy. In New Zealand, the Ministry for Business, innovation and Employment says there are about half a million SMBs, employing 20 or fewer staff, accounting for 97% of all businesses and almost a third of workers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Cyber incidents dominated headlines this year, from Russia’s hacking of Democrat emails to internet cameras and DVRs launching DDoS attacks, leaving the impression among many that nothing should be entrusted to the internet.
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept in and started to push Apple out.
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a breakdown of what's working, from the perspective of Apple's leading business partners, as well as how the pacts benefit CIOs.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In its last brief to Judge Pym before the first hearing on March 22, Apple makes its case for encryption.
Google has known for some time that the enterprise is where the money is, but it sure hasn't shown it in the past. That looks to be changing.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.