Nick Verykios has revealed plans to vacate his role as managing director of Arrow ECS ANZ, following more than 15 years running the distributor.
Dell Technologies has honoured leading partners across Asia Pacific and Japan, following a year of growth through the channel.
Dell EMC has rolled out a fresh round of channel changes capable of providing partners with access to the vendor’s entire technology portfolio.
Dell Technologies and Microsoft have unveiled an expanded in-market partnership with VMware acting as an anchor point across cloud and digital technologies.
- Government-owned Kordia exposed to Australia's Huawei 5G ban
- Huawei hopes for Britain-like solution in New Zealand 5G bid
- Dell is creating a channel built on cross-sell
- Five Eyes’ cyber guys discuss global threats in Scotland
- Security spending set for 20 per cent boost, but where’s the money going?
- Consegna scores DevOps competency through AWS
- ‘Misleading’ Spark slapped with $675K consumer fine
- Female leaders assume positions of tech power in NZ
- Mystery buyer eyes Wellington's Snapper transport card
- NZ start-up ecosystem 'vibrant' and 'exciting'
- Air NZ up, up and away with 3D printing trial
- More change at the top as Spark appoints new customer director
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Cyber incidents dominated headlines this year, from Russia’s hacking of Democrat emails to internet cameras and DVRs launching DDoS attacks, leaving the impression among many that nothing should be entrusted to the internet.
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept in and started to push Apple out.
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a breakdown of what's working, from the perspective of Apple's leading business partners, as well as how the pacts benefit CIOs.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In its last brief to Judge Pym before the first hearing on March 22, Apple makes its case for encryption.
Google has known for some time that the enterprise is where the money is, but it sure hasn't shown it in the past. That looks to be changing.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.