The Ministry of Education is undertaking a strategic review of the infamous education payroll system, Novopay.
A report from the Office of the Auditor-General has found New Zealand's border IT systems wanting, especially at the Ministry of Primary Industries.
Changes will allow customers to connect own software into LINZ' system, access information on devices and represent property boundaries in 3D.
Cyber Toa launches virtual chief information security officer (vCISO) service to target vulnerable Kiwi businesses.
- New research set to outline Future Channel opportunities at EDGE 2017
- 2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards - and the winners are…
- Podcast: Under the covers of Inland Revenue's $1.8 billion transformation
- Auckland Council invites ICT vendors into its strategy tent
- Analysis: Auckland Council's million dollar ICT vendors revealed
- Inside the new-look Cisco channel
- EDGE 2017 unveils speaker line-up
- The partners behind DXC Technology’s evolving global strategy
- A new channel has emerged, but are you in it?
- Auckland-born cloud start-up advances through AWS
- Cyclone expands All of Government offerings through Acer
- Private equity firm makes $2.1B bid for Vocus
Partners and customers will be able to derive insights from 17 keynotes and seminars from external speakers, guest presenters, and Ingram Micro vendor partners.. Read more
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
Cyber incidents dominated headlines this year, from Russia’s hacking of Democrat emails to internet cameras and DVRs launching DDoS attacks, leaving the impression among many that nothing should be entrusted to the internet.
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept in and started to push Apple out.
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a breakdown of what's working, from the perspective of Apple's leading business partners, as well as how the pacts benefit CIOs.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In its last brief to Judge Pym before the first hearing on March 22, Apple makes its case for encryption.
Google has known for some time that the enterprise is where the money is, but it sure hasn't shown it in the past. That looks to be changing.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.