A presentation to investors has revealed that Chorus ramped up the number of UFB contractors in 2018, adding 30 per cent more during the financial ...
A new channel chief is appointed every 11 days across Australia and New Zealand, as vendor churn continues to destabilise the channel.
Government-owned property valuation company Quotable Value has replaced its legacy core with a new data management platform, delivered under budget.
Reseller News honoured the industry’s finest on a standout evening for the channel in New Zealand, recognising the achievements of a leading line-up of partners, ...
- EU privacy chief expects first round of GDPR fines by year-end
- Privacy Commissioner calls for repeal of "intrusive" data matching powers
- Police to upgrade 300 cop shops in network overhaul
- Chorus launches independent review of UFB worker abuses
- New IT degree at Weltec and Whitireia features AI and other disruptive tech
- Why I don’t believe Bloomberg’s Chinese spy chip report
- Government weighs in on Chorus subcontractor scandal
- "Systemic failures" found in treatment of vulnerable UFB workers
- Hawke's Bay readies roll-out of IRIS shared council software
- UK cyber security agency backs Apple, Amazon China hack denials
- Nokia opens new local HQ in Wellington
- UK tech refurbisher builds new software platform amid NZ launch
Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018
Chasing innovation: how Kiwi partners can create a new customer agenda
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
EDGE 2018: Kiwis assess key customer priorities through NZ research
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
Cyber incidents dominated headlines this year, from Russia’s hacking of Democrat emails to internet cameras and DVRs launching DDoS attacks, leaving the impression among many that nothing should be entrusted to the internet.
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept in and started to push Apple out.
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a breakdown of what's working, from the perspective of Apple's leading business partners, as well as how the pacts benefit CIOs.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In its last brief to Judge Pym before the first hearing on March 22, Apple makes its case for encryption.
Google has known for some time that the enterprise is where the money is, but it sure hasn't shown it in the past. That looks to be changing.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.