Redmond want to help early adopters of the 2015 feature upgrade with support through April 2018.
Changes to anti-money laundering legislation next year are likely to accelerate the adoption of identity verification in New Zealand.
PB Technologies recorded more than $10 million in sales in 10 hours, during a Black Friday campaign spanning retail and online stores.
Consegna has partnered with AWS to provide cloud technologies to Masters of Software Development students at the Wellington ICT Graduate School.
- Qrious taps Revera talent for technology director role
- Government CTO and digital bill of rights among Curran's priorities
- Dimension Data creates cloud powerhouse with NTT
- Meet the fastest growing Kiwi tech firms
- Chorus combines with N4L in digital schools drive
- Customers hold back business as Equifax counts cost of breach
- Canberra Data Centres investment helps drive Infratil result
- Former Yahoo CEO blames Russian agents for mega breach
- Spark to acquire Kiwi business telco provider
- UK expansion ahead as Kiwi bitcoin start-up raises $400K
- Top 10 ways vendors can be seen and heard in the channel
- Why Alibaba Cloud faces a steep challenge outside China
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
HP re-imagines education through Auckland event launch
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
A snapshot of the Kiwi partners set to shine at the Reseller News Awards
Cyber incidents dominated headlines this year, from Russia’s hacking of Democrat emails to internet cameras and DVRs launching DDoS attacks, leaving the impression among many that nothing should be entrusted to the internet.
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept in and started to push Apple out.
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a breakdown of what's working, from the perspective of Apple's leading business partners, as well as how the pacts benefit CIOs.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In its last brief to Judge Pym before the first hearing on March 22, Apple makes its case for encryption.
Google has known for some time that the enterprise is where the money is, but it sure hasn't shown it in the past. That looks to be changing.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.