IDG has announced the launch of Covid-19 Central, a centralised resource designed to help partners access informative and educational content in relation to the pandemic.
Reseller News is bringing its 30 Under 30 Tech Awards back in 2020 as part of the first ever virtual Emerging Leaders Forum, designed to ...
The global leader in semiconductors is benefiting from higher demand for chips from laptop makers and data centres amid the coronavirus-driven shift to working from ...
But the forecast drop in tech budgets may be less than initially feared as companies race to accelerate spending to support employees that now have ...
- How local distributors are keeping the lights on amid COVID-19
- Confirming new dates for EDGE 2020
- Covid-19 best practices for data centre operators
- Adobe launches Experience Platform locally on Microsoft Azure
- Data centre M&A deals rise as private equity takes control
- Reseller News Exchange returns to Auckland and Wellington
- Where will IT spending flow in 2020?
- Equinix puts pedal to bare metal with Packet acquisition
- Introducing EDGE 2020: Executional Excellence
- What will be the 10 trends impacting IT infrastructure and operations in 2020?
- AWS ups data centre game with new chip
- 8 ways IT leaders can prepare the data centre for AI’s power draw
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Revolutionary. Cutting edge. State of the art. These are words and phrases that are bandied around so very many products in the IT field that they become useless, bland, expected. The truth is that truly revolutionary products are few and far between. That said, Cisco's Unified Computing System fits the bill.