Adobe has tapped into Microsoft’s Australian Azure data centre infrastructure for the local launch of its Experience Platform in Australia and New Zealand.
M&A activity related to the data centre passed the 100 mark for the first time during 2019, with private equity interest attributed to the rise.
Reseller News is excited to bring its Exchange events back to Auckland and Wellington, this time with a focus on the best ways partners can ...
Here are the biggest areas of growth and contraction in IT spending this year.
- Equinix puts pedal to bare metal with Packet acquisition
- Introducing EDGE 2020: Executional Excellence
- What will be the 10 trends impacting IT infrastructure and operations in 2020?
- AWS ups data centre game with new chip
- 8 ways IT leaders can prepare the data centre for AI’s power draw
- How cloud providers' performance differs
- Carbon Black to open A/NZ data centre
- Private equity firm buys Tech Data for US$5.4B
- Dicker Data named best Cisco distributor on the planet
- HPE aims for partner differentiation with new program updates
- New Zealand IT spending to reach $13.9B in 2020
- Meet the winners of the 2019 Reseller News Innovation Awards
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Revolutionary. Cutting edge. State of the art. These are words and phrases that are bandied around so very many products in the IT field that they become useless, bland, expected. The truth is that truly revolutionary products are few and far between. That said, Cisco's Unified Computing System fits the bill.