VMware's Carbon Black is set to open a data centre in Australia in the first half of 2020.
Private equity firm Apollo Global Management has acquired distirbutor Tech Data for US$130 per share effectively valuing the deal at US$5.4 billion.
Dicker Data has been recognised as the world’s leading Cisco distributor in 2019, flying the flag for A/NZ following a strong year of growth.
HPE has revealed the latest updates to its Partner Ready Program, in an effort to give partners greater ability to establish differentiation in the market.
- New Zealand IT spending to reach $13.9B in 2020
- Meet the winners of the 2019 Reseller News Innovation Awards
- Specialised Dell partners get 29 times more revenue
- Lenovo DCG taps former TPG channel boss
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019: and the finalists are
- 2019 Reseller News Innovation Awards – Channel Choice voting extended
- HPE brings Greenlake to VMware Cloud Foundation customers
- Data centre M&A deal volumes set for all-time high in 2019
- The Instillery and Origin unite in mega merger
- Dicker Data signs with Nutanix for A/NZ distribution
- Microsoft scraps channel changes following partner backlash
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019: Nominations open
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Revolutionary. Cutting edge. State of the art. These are words and phrases that are bandied around so very many products in the IT field that they become useless, bland, expected. The truth is that truly revolutionary products are few and far between. That said, Cisco's Unified Computing System fits the bill.