Police have locked down the office of Cryptopia following a security breach at the Christchurch-based crypto-currency trading company.
Before Ron Snyder joined Cisco's 'Tactical Operations' unit he was in the US Navy, offering experience working in adverse and high-pressure conditions.
A recently launched website that ranks security researchers and conferences is already questioning its future following a backlash from those working in the field.
New Zealand network recording and analytics company Endace is partnering with IBM to integrate its network probes with IBM Security.
- Police investigate security breach at Christchurch crypto firm
- Building boom as hyperscale data centre count reaches 430
- Perth distributor brings data recovery specialists to A/NZ, Singapore
- Could Cisco snap up Splunk or Nutanix?
- Most Kiwi staff see AI as a threat rather than an opportunity: survey
- IoT set to explode into $745B market
- The tech world’s best CEO? Microsoft’s Nadella, hands down
- Accenture CEO steps down due to health reasons
- AMD unveils next-gen chips at CES, aims at Intel and Nvidia
- Vendor opportunities abound in massive LINZ platform project
- SecOps NZ recruits Diljit Bolla as security demand increases
- AI-assisted imposters, IoT and crypto-jacking: cyber security in 2019
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Revolutionary. Cutting edge. State of the art. These are words and phrases that are bandied around so very many products in the IT field that they become useless, bland, expected. The truth is that truly revolutionary products are few and far between. That said, Cisco's Unified Computing System fits the bill.