Worldwide growth has spurred business process management SaaS company Promapp to move into the cloud with AWS.
Veeam has announced the availability of a free management console for service providers, with partner Umbrellar driving New Zealand adoption.
Ingram Micro subsidiary Connector Systems is joining Exeed as a distributor of CyberPower Systems power management in New Zealand.
Distribution giant Ingram Micro has appointed 30-year industry veteran Steve Shaw as technical business development manager for its IBM team.
- Government CTO and digital bill of rights among Curran's priorities
- HPE and Rackspace reveal pay-as-you-go OpenStack offering
- Dimension Data creates cloud powerhouse with NTT
- Chorus combines with N4L in digital schools drive
- Meet the fastest growing Kiwi tech firms
- Can these global integrators raise their game in the coming year?
- Canberra Data Centres investment helps drive Infratil result
- A year after Oracle buy, a focused NetSuite doubles down on verticals, mid-market
- Big Switch Networks builds on A/NZ presence with partner program launch
- Spark to acquire Kiwi business telco provider
- UK expansion ahead as Kiwi bitcoin start-up raises $400K
- Top 10 ways vendors can be seen and heard in the channel
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
A snapshot of the Kiwi partners set to shine at the Reseller News Awards
AWS and Consegna outline cloud credentials in front of Wellington customers
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Revolutionary. Cutting edge. State of the art. These are words and phrases that are bandied around so very many products in the IT field that they become useless, bland, expected. The truth is that truly revolutionary products are few and far between. That said, Cisco's Unified Computing System fits the bill.