IT services revenue in New Zealand is expected to reach approximately $3.9 billion within four years, driven by increased cloud adoption among customers.
Vodafone is teaming up with IBM to offer businesses a way to link different cloud computing systems to support the next wave of digital advances.
Microsoft is recruiting for a new commercial and partner director in New Zealand, the largest channel-facing role in the country.
If 2018 was the year of the data breach, the thinking among IT pros is that this will be the year companies take concrete steps ...
- Dell EMC attacks multi-cloud market with partners in pursuit
- ‘Millions’ lost as police battle to recover Cryptopia funds
- IBM moves Juniper to the cloud in seven-year $325M deal
- Veeam targets M&A activity following $500M investment
- Huawei founder Ren Zhengfei says vendor does not spy for China
- Police storm Cryptopia office amid security breach lockdown
- How Cisco's TacOps unit restores communication after natural disasters
- Controversial security researcher ranking site Pwnhead considers its future
- Kiwi Cisco partner Endace cosies-up to IBM
- Police investigate security breach at Christchurch crypto firm
- Building boom as hyperscale data centre count reaches 430
- Perth distributor brings data recovery specialists to A/NZ, Singapore
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Revolutionary. Cutting edge. State of the art. These are words and phrases that are bandied around so very many products in the IT field that they become useless, bland, expected. The truth is that truly revolutionary products are few and far between. That said, Cisco's Unified Computing System fits the bill.