Microsoft has topped Wall Street forecasts for quarterly profit after signing up more businesses to Azure cloud computing services and Office 365.
When significant fault was found in an Inland Revenue IT purchase, a few details were missing. A Reseller News investigation has filled out most of ...
Equinox IT has appointed David Reiss as general manager of cloud and Auckland, as the consultancy firm expands capabilities across New Zealand.
Old-world businesses are reinventing themselves, says technology futurist Chris Riddell.
- Why vendors must improve channel marketing
- Google Cloud leverages partners to provide on ramp to cloud
- IBM NZ criticised for role in Customs' blown out border management system project
- Wellington businesses buoyed following post-election slump
- Inland Revenue morale plunges as transformation advances
- Google Cloud commits to Kiwi partners with Auckland channel hire
- A Kiwi global CIO’s framework for building a change-ready, growth-minded ICT team
- Let's talk about deal registration in the channel
- Why you should enter the Women in ICT Awards
- Twitter bans Kaspersky Lab ads due to Russian intelligence links
- 2degrees taps Datacom and Oracle talent to drive business growth
- AWS must lower cloud adoption barriers to maintain leadership position
Cloud services are not new. Many of the technologies, such as remote access to applications, ready-to-use infrastructure and pre-configured environments have been around for many years. What has changed is the scope of different services and the scale they can offer. And the idea of having to size a system before deploying it is disappearing as new cloud platforms offer almost infinite scalability. Read more
Data breach notification laws in NZ: How can partners prepare?
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
Reseller News launches Partner Marketing Workshop initiative
Microsoft outlines future of modern workplace at Elevate 2018 in Auckland
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Revolutionary. Cutting edge. State of the art. These are words and phrases that are bandied around so very many products in the IT field that they become useless, bland, expected. The truth is that truly revolutionary products are few and far between. That said, Cisco's Unified Computing System fits the bill.