Ingram Micro has appointed Stewart Williams as senior business development manager for Lenovo in New Zealand.
Microsoft has sealed a major customer win in the cloud, with Symantec using the Azure platform to deliver Norton consumer products worldwide.
Microsoft’s database for tracking bugs in its software was broken into by a highly sophisticated hacking group, according to five former employees.
The channel is crammed to the brim with lie after lie, but who's the worst offender?
- Alibaba launches $15B international R&D initiative
- Tech Data taps Insight for trans-Tasman sales director role
- Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - And the winners are…
- Allied Telesis signs Ingram Micro in wake of Cisco market ructions
- Dicker Data on-boards four new vendors in NZ
- $35 billion NZ Super fund shifts to Microsoft's Azure cloud
- APC by Schneider Electric unveils new partner program in NZ
- Auldhouse explores expanding AWS ecosystem with new training courses
- Multi-cloud connectivity giant Megaport makes its move into Wellington
- Have channel sales executives forgotten why we have a channel?
- Digital dollars stack up as global IT spend continues upwards curve
- Accenture builds Oracle suite to provide customised bridge to the cloud
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
A snapshot of the Kiwi partners set to shine at the Reseller News Awards
AWS and Consegna outline cloud credentials in front of Wellington customers
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland
EDGE 2017 outlines The Future Channel across A/NZ
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Revolutionary. Cutting edge. State of the art. These are words and phrases that are bandied around so very many products in the IT field that they become useless, bland, expected. The truth is that truly revolutionary products are few and far between. That said, Cisco's Unified Computing System fits the bill.