Reseller News is proud to announce the finalists of the Innovation Awards in 2019, featuring a powerful line-up of emerging and established partners.
Channel Choice voting for the 2019 Reseller News Innovation Awards has been extended and will now close on 16 September.
HPE has expanded its partnership with VMware to bring its GreenLake and Synergy capabilities to VMware Cloud Foundation customers.
Data from Synergy Research Group shows 52 data centre-related mergers and acquisitions closed in the first half of calendar year 2019.
- The Instillery and Origin unite in mega merger
- Dicker Data signs with Nutanix for A/NZ distribution
- Microsoft scraps channel changes following partner backlash
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019: Nominations open
- HPE pushes towards everything-as-a-service
- Datacom's $52M data centre expansion completed in Christchurch
- Nick Verykios sets Arrow exit date
- Michael Dell slams multi-cloud credentials of HPE
- Dell Technologies honours leading regional partners
- Dell EMC revamps partner program to widen tech portfolio
- Hitachi Vantara appoints A/NZ channel chief
- Dell edges closer to Microsoft with VMware as anchor point
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Revolutionary. Cutting edge. State of the art. These are words and phrases that are bandied around so very many products in the IT field that they become useless, bland, expected. The truth is that truly revolutionary products are few and far between. That said, Cisco's Unified Computing System fits the bill.