Partnership helps Dimension Data deliver new single point IT and telco services for customers in New Zealand.
Dimension Data NZ is partnering with REALTECH to deliver system, application and SAP HANA service management in the cloud for New Zealand businesses.
Tara Ridley takes the reins as Jason Brouwers heads up commercial sales business.
Tech giant to build trans-Tasman partner ecosystem on Google Cloud Platform.
- Meet the new Kiwi cyber security kids on the block
- Google's new TPUs are here to accelerate AI training
- Tech giants to boost channel reliance for cloud growth
- Nutanix recovers from HPE snub to strike IBM partnership
- Google's the latest to take on IoT management headaches
- HPE demos ‘The Machine’: Prototype 160TB memory-centric computer
- Rhody Burton resigns from IBM
- The stakes are high, but Michael Dell remains bullish
- Cloud-based Kiwi email provider moves to Microsoft Azure
- HPE offers an escape from the aging HP-UX OS via containers
- Microsoft targets developers as Windows 10 passes 500M device mark
- Dell EMC expands channel offerings through Virtustream Cloud integration
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
Reseller News Connect – Securing your future as an MSP
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
StorageCraft celebrates high achievers at its inaugural A/NZ Partner Awards
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
: VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings. VMware’s product mix includes not just compute virtualization, but network virtualization, cloud management and end user computing.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
“The barriers of artificial intelligence, machine and deep learning are rapidly dropping."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Revolutionary. Cutting edge. State of the art. These are words and phrases that are bandied around so very many products in the IT field that they become useless, bland, expected. The truth is that truly revolutionary products are few and far between. That said, Cisco's Unified Computing System fits the bill.