The total number of large data centres operated by hyperscalers increased to 541 at the end of the second quarter, with a further 176 in ...
Long-serving IT industry heavyweight Matt Holden has left his role at CDC Data Centres to lead Chef Software in Australia and New Zealand.
As of the end of Q3 2019, technology M&A deals worth $245 billion had been announced globally, marking a decrease of 25% year-on-year according to ...
EDGE 2020 will run as an invite-only virtual experience in Australia and New Zealand, playing host to the most influential business leaders in technology.
- Reseller News Women in ICT Awards 2020 finalists revealed
- Red Hat teams up with SAP and IBM for on-prem managed services play
- Pandemic-prompted vendor layoffs, pay cuts set to continue
- Reseller News 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 - and the winners are…
- Reseller News Women in ICT Awards: nominations close this Friday
- Which tech companies will survive the pandemic?
- Global colocation market growth eases while COVID-19 presents opportunity
- Announcing the Reseller News Hall of Fame COVID-19 mentorship series
- CodeBlue names HPE’s Cedric Edwards as new Auckland GM
- Behind HPE’s $1B cost savings plan
- Why you shouldn’t miss Emerging Leaders 2020
- Schneider veteran Andrew Kirker to lead CDC’s NZ business
As business leaders and human resource teams work tirelessly to maintain employee motivation, productivity and efficiency during a period of widespread remote working, it is important to understand what drives the remote working employee experience and how it benefits both employees and employers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Revolutionary. Cutting edge. State of the art. These are words and phrases that are bandied around so very many products in the IT field that they become useless, bland, expected. The truth is that truly revolutionary products are few and far between. That said, Cisco's Unified Computing System fits the bill.