A cyber problem that temporary shuts down a top U.S. cloud computing provider could trigger as much as US$19 billion in business losses.
Microsoft outlines roadmap to the promised land of digital transformation, offering clearest indication yet as to where future channel success lies.
Worldwide spending on cloud, cyber security and analytics are set to grow with government CIOs planning to make new and additional investments in 2018.
Intel asks computer makers to stop rolling out a set of faulty patches it issued to fix security flaws in its chips and instead start ...
- Datacom leverages Dell EMC to go live with Azure Stack in NZ
- Public cloud services spending set to skyrocket to $160B
- IBM issues round of NZ distribution changes
- Google Cloud hires for channel talent in Auckland
- CloudRecover reveals new identity after acquisition by j2 Global
- Kiwi IT spending set to increase, but where's the money going?
- Lenovo patches vulnerability inherited via IBM servers
- Channel crucial as 25% of Kiwi businesses deployed IoT in 2017
- AWS and Microsoft lead cloud infrastructure services market
- Is Synnex Corp about to acquire Ingram Micro?
- Is IBM about to cut 10,000 jobs?
- Nvidia claims software is “immune” to ongoing security flaws
Microsoft 365 Business is a highly secure solution that allows SMEs to enable and manage mobile users without the need to manage their own servers and environment.. Read more
Looking back at the top 15 M&A deals in NZ during 2017
Kiwi channel closes 2017 with After Hours
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Revolutionary. Cutting edge. State of the art. These are words and phrases that are bandied around so very many products in the IT field that they become useless, bland, expected. The truth is that truly revolutionary products are few and far between. That said, Cisco's Unified Computing System fits the bill.