Cisco has announced hardware and software capabilities that use machine learning to provide advanced network automation.
Research examining the state of the IT channel across A/NZ is now underway, with findings set to be unveiled at EDGE 2017.
Google has launched its cloud platform in Australia, with its new Sydney region going live.
Industry unites to celebrate gender diversity and recognise female excellence across New Zealand.
- Inside the new-look Cisco channel
- EDGE 2017 unveils speaker line-up
- Kiwi integrator expands Aussie presence following Queensland healthcare win
- The partners behind DXC Technology’s evolving global strategy
- A new channel has emerged, but are you in it?
- Revera sets the pace as leading regional HPE service provider
- Auckland-born cloud start-up advances through AWS
- Aussie service provider enters NZ market via new Auckland office
- Dell EMC closes in on HPE’s server lead as cloud cuts spending
- Datacom takes home NZ honours as Veritas awards top performing partners
- Dell Technologies faces “hurdles” amid US$1.5B operating loss
- Voice of the customer to the channel: “I don’t really trust any of you here”
The Westcon-Comstor BlueSky platform is a revolutionary approach to performance management of the entire cloud services delivery lifecycle.. Read more
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Consegna comes to town with AWS cloud offerings launch in Auckland
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Inside the AWS Summit in Auckland
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
: VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings. VMware’s product mix includes not just compute virtualization, but network virtualization, cloud management and end user computing.
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Revolutionary. Cutting edge. State of the art. These are words and phrases that are bandied around so very many products in the IT field that they become useless, bland, expected. The truth is that truly revolutionary products are few and far between. That said, Cisco's Unified Computing System fits the bill.