Datacom has relaunched its Christchurch data centre after a $9.7 million investment that has more than doubled the server rack space and upgraded its infrastructure ...
Nick Verykios has revealed plans to vacate his role as managing director of Arrow ECS ANZ, following more than 15 years running the distributor.
Michael Dell has questioned the multi-cloud strategy of industry rival Hewlett Packard Enterprise, claiming the vendor is off the pace as market competition heats up.
Dell Technologies has honoured leading partners across Asia Pacific and Japan, following a year of growth through the channel.
- Dell EMC revamps partner program to widen tech portfolio
- Hitachi Vantara appoints A/NZ channel chief
- Dell edges closer to Microsoft with VMware as anchor point
- Dell is creating a channel built on cross-sell
- New Zealand IT spending to reach $13.7B in 2019
- Equinix offers global connections through ECX Fabric
- Security spending set for 20 per cent boost, but where’s the money going?
- Consegna scores DevOps competency through AWS
- ‘Misleading’ Spark slapped with $675K consumer fine
- New CEO Thomas Kurian lays out his vision for Google Cloud
- Female leaders assume positions of tech power in NZ
- How Woolworths harnessed its data on Google Cloud with Tata
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Revolutionary. Cutting edge. State of the art. These are words and phrases that are bandied around so very many products in the IT field that they become useless, bland, expected. The truth is that truly revolutionary products are few and far between. That said, Cisco's Unified Computing System fits the bill.