From the height of popularity to plummeting share prices, a trip down memory lane highlights the ever changing nature of the ICT industry.
Telco to provide expertise across personal connectivity, WAN and fixed voice services, spanning both urban and rural locations.
With $50 billion in annual revenue, partnering with Cisco is a powerful path to market for Australian and New Zealand innovators.
Dicker Data and Aerohive have parted ways in New Zealand, ending a distribution agreement that lasted almost two years.
- Kiwi schools win from private cloud partnership
- Why Cisco’s new intent-based networking could be a big deal
- New research set to outline Future Channel opportunities at EDGE 2017
- Google Cloud Platform launches in Australia
- 2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards - and the winners are…
- Inside the new-look Cisco channel
- EDGE 2017 unveils speaker line-up
- Kiwi integrator expands Aussie presence following Queensland healthcare win
- The partners behind DXC Technology’s evolving global strategy
- A new channel has emerged, but are you in it?
- Revera sets the pace as leading regional HPE service provider
- Auckland-born cloud start-up advances through AWS
Find out the three key takeaways resellers can expect from Ingram Micro Showcase 2017 . Read more
2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards honours leading female front runners in NZ
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Consegna comes to town with AWS cloud offerings launch in Auckland
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Inside the AWS Summit in Auckland
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
At its Discover conference this week, HPE is pulling back the curtains on firmware security and advances in software-defined IT.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
: VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings. VMware’s product mix includes not just compute virtualization, but network virtualization, cloud management and end user computing.
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Revolutionary. Cutting edge. State of the art. These are words and phrases that are bandied around so very many products in the IT field that they become useless, bland, expected. The truth is that truly revolutionary products are few and far between. That said, Cisco's Unified Computing System fits the bill.