Richard Hume as been appointed as the new CEO of Tech Data, with Bob Dutkowsky transitioning to the role of executive chairman of the board.
Spending on technology across the world is expected to exceed US$5.6 trillion by 2021, as new and emerging solutions capture the imagination of customers.
IDG, the world’s largest media, data and marketing services company, has launched a new publication for the technology channel across Southeast Asia.
Entries are now open for the Microsoft New Zealand Partner Awards, following an overhaul of the channel’s longest running awards ceremony.
- Software investment increases as NZ tech spend nudges $12B
- World-renowned customer value expert to headline EDGE 2018
- Reseller News 2018 Women in ICT Awards - Nominations open...
- Could brutal capitalists rip the channel to shreds?
- Reseller News launches new-look 2018 Women in ICT Awards
- Innovation on show as Cisco honours top performing A/NZ partners
- Kiwi businesses remain pessimistic due to policy uncertainty
- Top 4 vendors to watch in 2018, according to Kiwi partners
- Top New Year’s resolutions for channel executives
- Channel weighs in on NZ data breach notification laws
- Kiwi tech salaries on the rise, providing you can code
- Are trigger-happy vendors making distributors the scapegoat in NZ?
Cloud services are not new. Many of the technologies, such as remote access to applications, ready-to-use infrastructure and pre-configured environments have been around for many years. What has changed is the scope of different services and the scale they can offer. And the idea of having to size a system before deploying it is disappearing as new cloud platforms offer almost infinite scalability. Read more
Data breach notification laws in NZ: How can partners prepare?
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
Reseller News launches Partner Marketing Workshop initiative
Microsoft outlines future of modern workplace at Elevate 2018 in Auckland