Nominations are closing soon for the Reseller News Innovation Awards, with submissions now closing on midnight Friday 17 August.
Following industry analysis covering the why aspect of the deal, key questions now centre around the feasibility of such an agreement.
Emergence of new technologies, new buying patterns and new customers, are combining to change the go-to-market strategies of partners.
Nominations are closing soon for the Reseller News Innovation Awards, providing a platform to showcase innovation across New Zealand.
- Seattle-based Nintex buys Auckland-based Promapp
- ‘Jacindamania’ over as NZ business confidence sinks to 10-year low
- At T-minus 18 months, Windows 7 still powers 184M commercial PCs
- Datacom net profit sags on increased investment as revenues surge
- How service providers should select emerging technologies
- Parliament appoints first CISO, outlines ICT plans
- Hacker threats rising against Oracle and SAP business software
- Data breach notification laws in NZ: how can partners prepare?
- Kiwi R&D investment doubles despite business pessimism
- There’s more than 2,500 tech jobs up for grabs in NZ today
- Inside Auckland Council's emerging ICT strategy and roadmap
- Atlas Gentech acquired by Fortune 500 security distributor
Infrastructure, security and network experts say the rise of virtualisation has most affected the way they design, protect and operate the systems that businesses depend on. Today, both physical and virtualised systems can coexist or be part of a strategy allowing service providers and system integrators to develop solutions that meet customer needs.. Read more
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
EDGE 2018: Kiwis assess key customer priorities through NZ research
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2018: 300 tech leaders come together for Dinner Under the Hangar
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
EDGE 2018: Networker and Connector sessions create new partnerships across the channel