Fujitsu has appointed Mika Joronen as country manager of New Zealand, replacing Mike Bull who is returning to Australia.
The channel is finding a voice through self-publishing tools to reach a wider audience. Positive intentions? Yes. Flawed execution? Perhaps.
ConnectWise has unveiled plans to launch an inaugural IT Nation Connect event in Australia in early 2019, driven by increased partner momentum locally.
There are terms in technology that are frequently mis-used and as a result became misunderstood.
- A new channel chief is appointed every 11 days across A/NZ
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: and the winners are…
- Hawke's Bay readies roll-out of IRIS shared council software
- UK tech refurbisher builds new software platform amid NZ launch
- Inside VMware’s pick and mix marketing service for partners
- NZTech boss welcomes R&D incentive, believes will boost growth
- Kiwi business confidence sinks to nine-year low, puts central bank on alert
- Facebook breached, 50M users impacted
- Reseller News Innovation Awards - Channel Choice voting closing soon
- After "shocker" recruitment process, NZTech suggests a DIY CTO
- TPT Group acquires Wellington-based IT Engine
- Partners must get straight to the point with buyers, or lose them
There was a time when IT departments focused on disaster recovery and business continuity whenever planning a key corporate function. But that time is becoming a distant dot in the enterprise rear-view mirror. Instead, the focus is moving towards resilience. And whereas the past was about buying two of everything "just in case", a new business model has emerged. The old "five nines" maxim, the idea that your availability is 99.999%, has been replaced by "always available". This means ensuring your network is always up.. Read more
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018
Chasing innovation: how Kiwi partners can create a new customer agenda
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
EDGE 2018: Kiwis assess key customer priorities through NZ research