There’s a shift underway in the channel, with vendors deciding to dictate margins available to resellers across New Zealand.
HP honoured leading partners across the channel in New Zealand, recognising excellence across the entire print and personal systems portfolio.
Direct sales leaders discovered decades ago that using technology to help automate and streamline business processes helps achieve sales quotas.
New Minister of Communications Clare Curran plans to appoint a government chief technology officer and change government ICT procurement.
- Meet the fastest growing Kiwi tech firms
- Top 10 ways vendors can be seen and heard in the channel
- Snap poll: testing ICT industry sentiment towards the new government
- Westcon-Comstor cycles with Cisco for Mental Health
- Revealing the biggest lies told in the channel
- Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - And the winners are…
- Have channel sales executives forgotten why we have a channel?
- 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - Channel Choice closing soon
- Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - And the finalists are…
- EDGE 2017 - Are partners and vendors on the same wavelength?
- EDGE 2017 - What future technologies make customers tick?
- 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - Nominations closing soon
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
A snapshot of the Kiwi partners set to shine at the Reseller News Awards
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland