Research examining the state of the IT channel across A/NZ is now underway, with findings set to be unveiled at EDGE 2017.
Industry unites to celebrate gender diversity and recognise female excellence across New Zealand.
Flagship destination channel conference brings together 250 leaders from partners, vendors and distributors.
Channel can celebrate the achievements of a talented crop of female front runners who have become influential figures in New Zealand’s ICT industry.
- 2016 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - Nominations now open…
- Cisco Live!: A/NZ boss Ken Boal lays out the company's new vision
- Intel reports record revenues for fourth quarter, driven by server business
- Lenovo sells more smartphones than PCs, net profit up 23 per cent
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Microsoft revenue lifted by Cloud sales to businesses
- Apple reports a huge profit but sales disappoint
- China's Alibaba confirms plans for US IPO
- yARN: Dicker's 'Something Big' rumbles into the channel
- Chorus announces new $250m credit facility
- Samsung posts record profit, but mobile slips despite Galaxy S4 launch
- Facebook reports a strong quarter with revenue up 53 per cent
Partners and customers will be able to derive insights from 17 keynotes and seminars from external speakers, guest presenters, and Ingram Micro vendor partners.. Read more
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards