Cisco has announced hardware and software capabilities that use machine learning to provide advanced network automation.
Uber is now a driverless vehicle, after CEO Travis Kalanick stepped down Tuesday.
Research examining the state of the IT channel across A/NZ is now underway, with findings set to be unveiled at EDGE 2017.
Google has launched its cloud platform in Australia, with its new Sydney region going live.
- 2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards - and the winners are…
- Dropbox names former reseller to lead A/NZ
- Tech Data bolsters data capabilities with trans-Tasman Informatica deal
- Spark plans direct takeover of consumer stores
- Enlighten Designs delivers data insight to Associated Press through Microsoft
- With iOS 11, Apple focuses on enterprise users
- Cloud-based security set to boom as new tech pushes spend
- Inside the new-look Cisco channel
- EDGE 2017 unveils speaker line-up
- Inside Symantec’s bid to build the Amazon of cyber security tools
- Software AG taps former Quest Software exec to lead A/NZ
- Kiwi integrator expands Aussie presence following Queensland healthcare win
This partnership will give Synnex New Zealand’s existing customer base access to Delta’s highly reliable and efficient power management products and datacentre infrastructure solutions. . Read more
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Consegna comes to town with AWS cloud offerings launch in Auckland
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Inside the AWS Summit in Auckland
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
Microsoft took the unprecedented step of issuing security patches for Windows XP, even though support for it ended in 2014. What does that portend for the future?
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
First, your company needs a vision, then, writes columnist Rob Enderle, it needs to know how to articulate it as Corning does with its Day Made of Glass series.
Google has known for some time that the enterprise is where the money is, but it sure hasn't shown it in the past. That looks to be changing.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.