A cyber problem that temporary shuts down a top U.S. cloud computing provider could trigger as much as US$19 billion in business losses.
Microsoft outlines roadmap to the promised land of digital transformation, offering clearest indication yet as to where future channel success lies.
Worldwide spending on cloud, cyber security and analytics are set to grow with government CIOs planning to make new and additional investments in 2018.
More than a quarter of enterprises now evaluating or using blockchain, paving the way for the channel to take advantage of early deployment plans.
- Tech giants back Microsoft’s international email search warrant fight
- Datacom leverages Dell EMC to go live with Azure Stack in NZ
- Public cloud services spending set to skyrocket to $160B
- IBM issues round of NZ distribution changes
- Lotto NZ implements local firm Verifi's Cloudcheck software
- Watchguard plucks Exeed's Kurt Brandon for NZ sales lead
- Philip Cronin takes control of regional Adobe channel
- Ex-IBM developer jailed for 5 years for stealing code
- Google Cloud hires for channel talent in Auckland
- IBM returns to revenue growth after six-year decline
- Air New Zealand on-boards Amazon’s digital side-kick Alexa
- Soft Solutions strikes unified comms deal with Canadian vendor
Microsoft 365 Business is a highly secure solution that allows SMEs to enable and manage mobile users without the need to manage their own servers and environment.. Read more
Looking back at the top 15 M&A deals in NZ during 2017
Kiwi channel closes 2017 with After Hours
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.