Nominations are closing soon for the Reseller News Innovation Awards, with submissions now closing on midnight Friday 17 August.
RealMe, the government developed identity platform, is now offering biometric authentication and identity assurance technology.
Westcon-Comstor has been appointed as a distributor for Alibaba Cloud across A/NZ, providing an on-ramp for partners seeking Asian expansion.
The Ministry of Education has renewed its Microsoft software agreement providing schools with free access to Office 365 and other learning tools.
- Security bets pay off as Cisco reports strong financials
- Dell EMC responds to partner feedback with new enterprise program
- Does big data equal big opportunity for the channel?
- Sky turns to Google Cloud to shut down English Premier League piracy
- NZ security spend expected to hit $550M in 2018
- Google Cloud AI is powering The Warehouse's app and refining procurement
- Ministry of Justice looks to SaaS to address holiday pay failures
- Sophos regional leader set to depart
- Two ways Google is taking enterprise IoT fight to Amazon and Microsoft
- How voice technology will re-shape business
- Les Williamson exits as Citrix A/NZ boss
- Spark doubles down on sports, securing new rights and promising a new platform
Cloud services are not new. Many of the technologies, such as remote access to applications, ready-to-use infrastructure and pre-configured environments have been around for many years. What has changed is the scope of different services and the scale they can offer. And the idea of having to size a system before deploying it is disappearing as new cloud platforms offer almost infinite scalability. Read more
Sophos Discover outlines security strategies for trans-Tasman partners
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
EDGE 2018: Kiwis assess key customer priorities through NZ research
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2018: 300 tech leaders come together for Dinner Under the Hangar
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
As US software giant Oracle looks to keep pace with cloud computing giants Amazon Web Services and old rivals like Microsoft, the company is increasingly leaning on one key diffentiator: automation.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.