With competition strong and nominations set to close on 8 August, the value of submitting a compelling submission heightens.
rhipe’s Solutions business has clawed its way from a $1.8 million loss in FY2016 to a better-than-break even result for the year ending June.
An aborted archiving trial has revealed major challenges for the preservation and use of government information.
Cloud and hyper-scale growth presents both opportunity and major challenges.
- Google Glass is back, and it's eyeing up the enterprise
- Confirmed: Windows 10 will cut off devices with older CPUs
- Microsoft metrics showcase cloud business model “mastery”
- Ingram Micro ignites ISV play through deepened cloud push
- Connect NZ boosts consultancy capabilities through AV merger
- Video: National, the Greens and NZ First reveal ICT policies
- EU court must rule how forgetful Google should be
- Enterprises can put Oracle's entire public cloud in the data center
- Expert Microsoft consultants enter Kiwi channel through collaborative play
- The forces behind IBM’s earnings doldrums
- Amazon Alexa is so smart it's stupid
- George De Bono exits rhipe
Dicker Data New Zealand’s CloudCast series aims to alleviate reseller pain and improve cloud uptake among their customers.. Read more
Tech Data introduces Informatica to A/NZ channel
2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards honours leading female front runners in NZ
Sizing up the NZ security spectrum - Where's the channel sweet spot?
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Consegna comes to town with AWS cloud offerings launch in Auckland
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
Microsoft took the unprecedented step of issuing security patches for Windows XP, even though support for it ended in 2014. What does that portend for the future?
When Apple this week rolled out the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-in. screen, it also shrunk the pool of those who can run Office apps free of charge.
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
First, your company needs a vision, then, writes columnist Rob Enderle, it needs to know how to articulate it as Corning does with its Day Made of Glass series.
Google has known for some time that the enterprise is where the money is, but it sure hasn't shown it in the past. That looks to be changing.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.