Operator and vendor revenue for seven market segments for cloud services and infrastructure surpassed US$150 billion in the first half of 2019.
Cloud security, networking and storage vendor Barracuda Networks has launched its MSP business in Australia and New Zealand.
Six months after flagging plans for a local data centre, cloud software vendor Zoho has launched its A/NZ cloud.
Google Cloud’s regional channel chief has reiterated the provider’s commitment to multi-cloud environments following recent push-back demonstrated by global rival AWS.
- Back-up the data in AWS Elastic Block Store
- Cisco spreads ACI to Microsoft Azure, multi-cloud and SD-WAN environments
- Data Republic appoints first-ever A/NZ GM
- Talend launches cloud accreditation program
- Salesforce goes vertical with manufacturing and consumer goods 'clouds'
- Oracle announces cloud region in Melbourne
- Oracle, VMware agree to deal on cloud technology, technical support
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019: and the finalists are
- Rackspace names new MD for A/NZ
- Gartner sees blockchain as ‘transformational’ across industries, in 5-10 years
- IBM uncrates new mainframes, amps-up cloud, security features
- ServiceNow hires new A/NZ channel director
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
As US software giant Oracle looks to keep pace with cloud computing giants Amazon Web Services and old rivals like Microsoft, the company is increasingly leaning on one key diffentiator: automation.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.