Microsoft beat analysts’ estimates for fourth-quarter revenue and profit, driven by continued sales increases from its cloud business and sending its shares to all-time highs.
Data management software vendor, Commvault has taken the wrappers off a new global partner program that promises to create multiple new revenue streams and enhance ...
Microsoft has rescinded plans to stop providing partners with internal use rights on products, following global uproar from the channel ecosystem.
DXC Technology has expanded its existing partnership with Microsoft by forming an Azure Digital Transformation Practice.
- IBM closes Red Hat deal for $34 billion
- Microsoft accused of ‘declaring war' on channel after axing licensing benefits
- Public cloud services spending set to double by 2023
- Datto honours top partners as 745 MSPs join channel program
- Microsoft beefs up OneDrive security
- Cisco connects with IBM to simplify hybrid cloud deployment
- Tradewinds extends AT&T partnership to A/NZ
- HPE pushes towards everything-as-a-service
- Rhipe's Office 365 subscriptions top half a million
- Salesforce to acquire Tableau
- Umbrellar recognised in Microsoft global awards
- New Azure discount for CSP partners to come live in October
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
As US software giant Oracle looks to keep pace with cloud computing giants Amazon Web Services and old rivals like Microsoft, the company is increasingly leaning on one key diffentiator: automation.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.