Spending on server and enterprise storage systems is likely to decline amid the COVID-19 pandemic, but long-term growth may still be on the horizon.
AWS has provided direct access to consultants via the AWS Solutions Library with the aim of assisting customers with deploying, managing and integrating vetted architecture.
Google warned users globally on 26 March (U.S. Pacific time) that several of its cloud services were experiencing intermittent disruptions, citing issues with Google Cloud ...
A new generation of private cloud options, including Outposts, Azure Stack and Anthos, is leading enterprises to rethink hybrid cloud strategies.
- Schneider Electric expands relationship with Ingram Micro
- Microsoft acquires 5G start-up Affirmed Networks
- How distributors are managing supply and demand in the face of COVID-19
- Confirming new dates for EDGE 2020
- Covid-19 stress tests cloud services
- Former Google Cloud director Colin Timm joins Salesforce
- Ingram Micro enhances CloudBlue platform, underpinned by automation
- Wipro builds out Microsoft practice, with cloud at the core
- NTT unveils dedicated Cloud Communications division
- Informatica picks Microsoft talent as new MD in A/NZ
- Here’s how Rhipe is dealing with the Manila lockdown
- Where to look for cost savings in the cloud
The storied Toshiba laptop brand relaunched globally as Dynabook last year. Kickstarting 2020, the channel-centric vendor has been offering partners a $50 incentive per notebook sold.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
As US software giant Oracle looks to keep pace with cloud computing giants Amazon Web Services and old rivals like Microsoft, the company is increasingly leaning on one key diffentiator: automation.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.