Amazon Web Services (AWS) has announced new upgrades to its marketplace to help customers renew software-as-a-service contracts.
Microsoft partner Enlighten Designs has developed a cloud-based platform aimed at giving local animal management and security firm Gallagher Group a shot at tackling the ...
Enterprise clouds have become the new bullseye of cyber hackers determined to exploit the distraction caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
Zscaler has acquired Boston-based zero trust segmentation start-up Edgewise Networks, a move the vendor claims will broaden its cloud-native platform.
- Salesforce cuts forecasts as COVID-19 bites
- The tech sector could see a surge in M&A activity post-pandemic
- Announcing the Reseller News Hall of Fame COVID-19 mentorship series
- CodeBlue names HPE’s Cedric Edwards as new Auckland GM
- Most cloud resources drift from secure configuration baseline after deployment
- Behind HPE’s $1B cost savings plan
- Why you shouldn’t miss Emerging Leaders 2020
- Schneider veteran Andrew Kirker to lead CDC’s NZ business
- Dell Technologies ramps up Google Cloud integration
- VMware and Dell add heft to on-prem cloud service
- Microsoft’s NZ data centre ambition to boost digital economy
- Google Cloud Next ‘20 stretches out into nine-week digital event series
A look inside the comprehensive remote training and certifications options now available via the AWS partner network
The way we work is rapidly changing, which is why AWS have made it even easier to build your AWS Cloud skills. From hundreds of free, self-paced digital courses to virtual classroom training led by AWS experts, AWS Training and Certification provides flexible ways for you to learn.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
As US software giant Oracle looks to keep pace with cloud computing giants Amazon Web Services and old rivals like Microsoft, the company is increasingly leaning on one key diffentiator: automation.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.