Auckland's MercyAscot Hospital has reduced some cancer diagnosis times from weeks to less than an hour courtesy of new cloud-based tools.
Juniper CTO Bikash Koley looks at disaggregation, cloud computing and intent-based networking as he looks toward 2019.
Google and Palo Alto Networks have expanded their cyber security partnership in order to scale the latter’s cloud services.
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand booked a $3.3 million impairment on a $9.5 million valuation software project in its 2018 financial year.
- Microsoft Teams gains ground on Slack
- Trade Me backs $2.5B buyout offer from UK private equity firm
- Wipro drives digital, acquires Australian design agency
- Phil Goldie prepares for return to Microsoft channel in Australia
- Dell prepares to go public following VMware deal approval
- Inside the Accenture acquisition of PrimeQ
- Dell EMC veteran to lead Adobe’s APJ business
- Red Hat sets date for stockholders to vote on IBM merger
- DXC launches programme to help people on the autism spectrum build ICT careers
- Telesmart adds external voice services to Microsoft Teams in NZ
- Accenture seals $31M PrimeQ acquisition
- When Kiwis fly: entries open for 2019 NZ Hi-Tech Awards
As an Umbrellar Reseller, you’ll benefit from access to our technical expertise, marketing material and content, and sales training – as well as plugging you into our ecosystem of service providers for smart collaboration and synergy.. Read more
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
As US software giant Oracle looks to keep pace with cloud computing giants Amazon Web Services and old rivals like Microsoft, the company is increasingly leaning on one key diffentiator: automation.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.