The global technology sector has seen M&A activity accelerate during the COVID-19 pandemic in the second half of 2020, putting a spotlight on tech companies ...
The one-app-for-all Outlook will run within a browser as a replacement for the Windows, Mac, iOS and Android editions of the vendor's popular email app.
Google Cloud edged AWS and Azure in new report which compared performance and cost using online transaction processing benchmarks.
Rhipe, NTT Data and Adobe Systems have been named as winners in the inaugural Microsoft APAC Partner Awards, for 2020.
- Workplace exec on employee productivity, app plans for 2021
- Gelsinger's return to Intel 'is like Steve Jobs' second tour of duty at Apple'
- How agile development teams use value streams
- Dropbox axes 315 staff from global workforce
- 5 challenges every multicloud strategy must address
- Talend to expand its partner ecosystem with new A/NZ VP of sales
- Microsoft adds Teams ‘task publishing’ for front-line workers
- Pat Gelsinger exits as VMware CEO to run Intel
- Global hardware infrastructure market reaches ‘tipping point’ towards cloud
- Akamai launches new partner program
- DXC acquisition expected to bring Atos gain — but not without pain
- Spotlight on home office connectivity intensifies
Events of 2020 have proven to be transformative to businesses, how they operate, and how they think about everything from their supply lines to staff health, through to resilience and continuity. In the eyes of many CIOs, 2020 galvanised the need to transform the business environment, and to shift to become driven by digital, agile, and innovative.. Read more
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Meet the winners of the 2020 Reseller News Innovation Awards
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
We've collected all of the best (and worst) moments of Microsoft during 2020, along with the "wha...?!" moments that made us scratch our head.
Gartner unveils top predictions for IT organisations and users in 2021 and beyond
As US software giant Oracle looks to keep pace with cloud computing giants Amazon Web Services and old rivals like Microsoft, the company is increasingly leaning on one key diffentiator: automation.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.