Oracle enables customers to reuse existing on-premises software licenses for Oracle PaaS through the release of two new cloud programs.
Tech Data appoints David Charlton as director of business innovation across A/NZ, recruiting the distribution veteran from telephony reseller, ABTC Group.
Microsoft has made the necessary steps to not merely run on Linux but to help shape the future of Linux.
The Instillery has signed a partnership with Google Cloud, leveraging the tech giant’s platform to expand cloud capabilities across New Zealand.
- DataCentre220 bolsters connected capabilities through Auckland expansion
- Auckland SaaS start-up secures $6.7m investment following mobile launch
- Meet Frankie, a virtual consultant for NZ health insurance
- John Chambers stepping down from Cisco’s board
- Datacom lands $76M deal in ATO outsourcing spree
- EDGE 2017 - Why vendors should leave gold, silver and bronze to the Olympics
- Avaya launches cloud video conferencing tech through the channel
- What’s new for Xero?
- How A/NZ partners can help Google win the cloud war
- Google taps Telstra enterprise expertise to lead A/NZ cloud charge
- Dropbox gets HPE's Meg Whitman on board
- Sable37 shifts Manuka Health to the cloud through Microsoft Dynamics 365
AWS and Consegna outline cloud credentials in front of Wellington customers
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland
EDGE 2017 outlines The Future Channel across A/NZ
Can the channel ride the second cloud wave?
ANZ channel comes together for EDGE 2017 Welcome Dinner
Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2017
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
Microsoft took the unprecedented step of issuing security patches for Windows XP, even though support for it ended in 2014. What does that portend for the future?
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.