IBM’s new Multi-cloud Manager will manage workloads on Big Blue clouds but also on Amazon, Red Hat and Microsoft infrastructure.
Atlassian has overhauled its Jira Software Cloud issue-tracking application, adding a simplified user experience and new third-party integrations.
OVH plans to triple investment in the coming years to take on U.S. Internet giants Amazon and Alphabet's Google in this fast-growing sector.
Fujitsu has appointed Mika Joronen as country manager of New Zealand, replacing Mike Bull who is returning to Australia.
- German automotive giant Daimler invests in Soul Machines
- UK software provider scoops up Kiwi SaaS player for $11M
- SAP vows to ease cloud transition for reluctant customers
- Kiwi developers Sylo and Trackback partner to fight counterfeits
- Apple allows A/NZ users tool to see what data it has collected
- As partners begin to self-publish, here’s 7 top content tips
- Clarifying private cloud, and challenging misconceptions
- ConnectWise brings flagship IT Nation event to Australia
- Google aims Plus at the enterprise as consumer side falters
- IBM misses revenue estimates as server, software sales slow
- Deloitte deploys Idiom decision automation to fix Kiwi holiday pay mess
- IP telephony specialist Ufone buys Auckland-based Maxitel
In a world where data security is key, it is vitally important that every business has the best protection possible for its incoming and outgoing data and that means using Secure Sockets layer (SSL) encryption, decryption and inspection. However, it is now no longer enough to trust that encrypted data transmission is completely secure because hackers and other criminals have found a way to use it to their benefit.. Read more
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018
Chasing innovation: how Kiwi partners can create a new customer agenda
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Sophos Discover outlines security strategies for trans-Tasman partners
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
As US software giant Oracle looks to keep pace with cloud computing giants Amazon Web Services and old rivals like Microsoft, the company is increasingly leaning on one key diffentiator: automation.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.