Oracle’s Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) application program interface (API) Gateway service has been released, but only via limited availability.
Google Cloud has launched a new Partner Success Services offering to support partners in scaling and differentiating their professional services practice.
Former Salesforce APAC regional manager, Mark Innes, has been appointed as the new leader of Google Cloud A/NZ and APC industry verticals.
After months of teasing its availability, Microsoft has released Azure Cost Management for partners that have onboarded their customers to the new Microsoft Customer Agreement.
- Google Cloud launches Cloud Acceleration Program for SAP
- Salesforce taps Amazon's cloud for call center services
- Hitachi Vantara faces down multicloud challenges with VMware partnership
- Google acquires CloudSimple to improve VMware integration
- Amazon's war on Microsoft's $10B Pentagon cloud deal heats up
- Private equity firm buys Tech Data for US$5.4B
- The major hybrid cloud options compared: AWS Outposts vs Azure Stack vs Google Anthos
- Microsoft focuses on user experience with Azure portal updates
- ArrowSphere updated with added functionality
- DXC deepens VMware offering through multi-cloud managed services
- Dicker Data named best Cisco distributor on the planet
- Microsoft Ignite 2019 sparks more Azure features, new and updated products
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
As US software giant Oracle looks to keep pace with cloud computing giants Amazon Web Services and old rivals like Microsoft, the company is increasingly leaning on one key diffentiator: automation.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.