Google Cloud has revealed a new tool to help partners and customers manage, access and audit data across its platform.
A major datacentre project for northern region district health boards is described as "at risk" due to delays in Spark-owned datacentre provider Revera achieving IaaS ...
Amazon has filed a motion in court to pause the US Department of Defense and Microsoft from carrying out an up to US$10 billion cloud ...
When enterprises embraced digital transformation, some found their existing networks had a limited ability to address cloud connectivity or access for mobile users.
- Exposing 2 cloud and AI myths
- FireEye boosts cloud capability with Cloudvisory acquisition
- AWS slashes prices for Elastic Kubernetes Service, CloudEndure DR
- IBM's cloud business on the rise
- Nutanix hunts for new A/NZ boss as MD Jamie Humphrey resigns
- Cloud infrastructure revenue softens but still breaks records
- Datadog launches partner program in A/NZ
- Plan B taps Deloitte talent in consulting push
- Google Cloud launches Premium Support offering
- Where will IT spending flow in 2020?
- Equinix puts pedal to bare metal with Packet acquisition
- Microsoft extends security updates for Windows Server 2008, but only through Azure
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
EDGE 2019: kicks off with 1:1 meetings and Icebreaker sessions
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
As US software giant Oracle looks to keep pace with cloud computing giants Amazon Web Services and old rivals like Microsoft, the company is increasingly leaning on one key diffentiator: automation.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.