Cloud software company AvePoint has launched its Dynamics 365 back-up solution on Ingram Micro’s Cloud Marketplace.
IBM brings mainframe to cloud consumption model; adds Docker container extensions
Huawei Technologies unveiled a new database management system, in a bid to expand its enterprise business and challenge Western rivals such as Oracle in China, ...
Three executives has served as Symantec’s global CEO from 2012 to 2016. Greg Clark is the latest CEO who left the security giant.
- AWS grows faster than overall cloud infrastructure market
- Waikato-based Dynamo6 earns Google Premier Partner badge
- Ingram Micro boosts Cloud Marketplace with sales and marketing hub
- Insight Enterprises names new APAC marketing and partnerships head
- As the perimeter disappears, channel partners target security
- Datacom's $52M data centre expansion completed in Christchurch
- AWS A/NZ partners growing faster than the vendor's business
- Microsoft announces new AI and blockchain services
- Nick Verykios sets Arrow exit date
- VAR partners may not survive cloud boom: TBR
- Wallabies outline strong digital game-plan as World Cup looms
- Michael Dell slams multi-cloud credentials of HPE
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
As US software giant Oracle looks to keep pace with cloud computing giants Amazon Web Services and old rivals like Microsoft, the company is increasingly leaning on one key diffentiator: automation.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.