Worldwide growth has spurred business process management SaaS company Promapp to move into the cloud with AWS.
Redmond want to help early adopters of the 2015 feature upgrade with support through April 2018.
CloudinIT and AFDigital have joined forces in a bid to capture greater Salesforce market share, through delivering an integrated multi-cloud solution.
Mia Distribution has signed a distribution agreement with Edgewater Networks, taking Network Edge Orchestration solutions to partners across A/NZ.
- Umbrellar takes Veeam management console to Kiwi customers
- IBM rebuilds technical support around Salesforce Service Cloud
- Malwarebytes introduces new MSP program
- NZ Post expects anti-money laundering laws to drive adoption of RealMe
- MYOB forks out $180M for Reckon's accounting management practice
- Consegna combines with AWS to drive Wellington ICT Graduate School cloud uptake
- Qrious taps Revera talent for technology director role
- Kaspersky software detected on 15% of US agency networks
- Amazon offloads Chinese cloud assets amid tough new rules
- Ingram Micro boosts IBM team with veteran hire
- Datagate's billing portal for MSPs wows US channel
- Government CTO and digital bill of rights among Curran's priorities
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
A snapshot of the Kiwi partners set to shine at the Reseller News Awards
AWS and Consegna outline cloud credentials in front of Wellington customers
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.