Microsoft’s latest financials reveal a 26 per cent year-on-year hit in revenues from sales of its Surface products during the period.
Kaspersky's mid-market and enterprise play should make incumbent cyber security vendors nervous, analysts warn.
Google is still an advertising company, but the tech titan’s cloud business is growing faster than its advertising revenue.
F5’s new President and CEO, Francois Locoh-Donou
- Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Nominations closing soon
- Andrea Della Mattea exits Insight for regional Microsoft VP role
- Deloitte delivers on Kiwi cloud promise through AWS / SAP collaboration
- Christchurch goes cloud as Spark strikes TaaS deal with Ministry of Justice
- Connector Systems targets new markets through IoT vendor deal
- How Microsoft is taking the CRM fight to Salesforce through LinkedIn
- NetSuite to launch Australian data centre, New Zealand office
- How Cylance job cuts impact A/NZ
- Security key as 85% of enterprises move to Windows 10
- Oracle launches internal start-up to fight on cloud, AI and VR fronts
- Webroot deletes Windows files and causes serious problems for users
- Customers roast Microsoft over security bulletins' demise
The Westcon-Comstor BlueSky platform is a revolutionary approach to performance management of the entire cloud services delivery lifecycle.. Read more
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
Reseller News Connect – Securing your future as an MSP
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
StorageCraft celebrates high achievers at its inaugural A/NZ Partner Awards
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Not sold on Windows 10? We have the keys to keeping your Win7 system running the way you like it
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with the FBI.
Microsoft's Office 365 suite recently expanded with more apps for enterprise collaboration, but will the-more-the-merrier approach prevail, or is consolidation inevitable?
First, your company needs a vision, then, writes columnist Rob Enderle, it needs to know how to articulate it as Corning does with its Day Made of Glass series.
Google has known for some time that the enterprise is where the money is, but it sure hasn't shown it in the past. That looks to be changing.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.