Platinum Equity has agreed to sell office products and ICT supplier Winc NZ in order to push ahead with its planned acquisition of OfficeMax Holdings.
Rising high alongside AWS in New Zealand is Consegna, an Auckland-based start-up setting the pace following a series of customer wins across the country.
Technology companies could be forced to hand over users' data to European law enforcement officials even when it is stored on servers outside the bloc.
Dell Boomi has re-jigged its partner program with a view to improving resources, support and training for the company’s channel partner community.
- Does IBM have a legacy hardware problem?
- Emerging technologies set to push global spending into the trillions
- Supreme Court drops historic Microsoft privacy case
- Microsoft boosts security offering in the cloud and at the edge
- TVNZ acts as Google prepares to retire Doubleclick Sales Manager
- Voyager builds NZ's second native cloud, targets mid-market with Conversant app
- How one government is building a WhatsApp alternative to combat privacy concerns
- Inside the IBM channel - Top 8 ways Big Blue can build a new ecosystem
- Endace strikes security partnership with AI threat specialists
- Machine learning is the ‘new normal’
- IDG Communications launches Channel Asia
- NZ public transport poised for makeover with nationwide ticketing, contactless payment
Cloud services are not new. Many of the technologies, such as remote access to applications, ready-to-use infrastructure and pre-configured environments have been around for many years. What has changed is the scope of different services and the scale they can offer. And the idea of having to size a system before deploying it is disappearing as new cloud platforms offer almost infinite scalability. Read more
Data breach notification laws in NZ: How can partners prepare?
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
Reseller News launches Partner Marketing Workshop initiative
Microsoft outlines future of modern workplace at Elevate 2018 in Auckland
As US software giant Oracle looks to keep pace with cloud computing giants Amazon Web Services and old rivals like Microsoft, the company is increasingly leaning on one key diffentiator: automation.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.