Amazon Web Services (AWS) is driving growth for its parent company, Amazon, as reflected in its second quarter financials for 2017.
Link Market Services becomes first global financial services provider to offer both virtual and hybrid shareholder meetings for customers.
Mitel has announced plans to acquire ShoreTel in a US$530 million deal, creating a multi-billion dollar unified communications powerhouse in the process.
The 2017 ICT Sector report demonstrates the strength of New Zealand’s technology sector.
- Uber targets Meg Whitman as new CEO
- Tech Data partners up with Pitney Bowes
- Adobe: Flash Player to reach end-of-life in 2020
- Top 25 ways tech buyers rate you as Salesforce consultants
- Microsoft is building a better HoloLens with a new chip focused on machine learning
- Intergen sends SkyCity to the cloud through Microsoft Dynamics 365
- SAP users warned of potential app vulnerabilities
- Security acquisitions high on the agenda for SolarWinds MSP
- What makes a compelling submission for the 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards?
- rhipe's Solutions business sails into the black
- 'Born-digital' records pose a major challenge for government agencies
- SAP "fundamentally optimistic" about the impact of AI and automation on jobs
This partnership will give Synnex New Zealand’s existing customer base access to Delta’s highly reliable and efficient power management products and datacentre infrastructure solutions. . Read more
Tech Data introduces Informatica to A/NZ channel
2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards honours leading female front runners in NZ
Sizing up the NZ security spectrum - Where's the channel sweet spot?
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Consegna comes to town with AWS cloud offerings launch in Auckland
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
Microsoft took the unprecedented step of issuing security patches for Windows XP, even though support for it ended in 2014. What does that portend for the future?
When Microsoft decreed that Windows 10 would be refreshed twice a year, it also unveiled a virtually identical scheme for corporate subscribers to Office 365.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.