Oracle is changing the way it reports its all-important cloud figures every quarter, but analysts aren't impressed by the change.
A Reseller News story about Auckland Council's new software procurement strategy has provoked a heated discussion among IT professionals this month.
The worldwide public cloud services market grew 29 per cent in 2017, with customers spending US$117 billion in the space of 12 months.
Dimension Data has acquired a majority stake in e2y, a digital commerce consultancy firm based in the UK.
- Plan B positions for growth with Frazer Scott as CEO
- Facing budget deficits, Ministry of Health targets platforms "at risk of failure"
- Dominant AWS reminds cloud market who’s boss
- Salesforce targeted as SAP aims to double CRM business in two years
- Intel CEO resigns over relationship with employee
- New-look Microsoft honours Kiwi partners
- Microsoft ramps up AI play with Bonsai buy
- Opinion: Is Microsoft already killing off Windows 7?
- Teradata sues SAP for allegedly stealing trade secrets
- Fronde profit lifts 26 per cent on flat revenue
- Oracle’s BYOL plan continues to deliver
- GitHub’s new schools program sees Microsoft deepen its education play
The key to detecting malicious activity on your network is to understand what assets you have, how different systems communicate with each other and the outside world, and what normal system activity looks like on your network. Once you understand normal, you can create a baseline so that anything outside the expected conditions can be identified, investigated and acted upon.. Read more
Meet the leading female front runners of the Kiwi channel
Meet the top performing customer-centric Microsoft channel partners
Reseller News launches new-look Awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Reseller News Exchange arrives in Auckland to assess GDPR implications
Kiwi channel debates GDPR as Reseller News Exchange hits Wellington
Ingram Micro maintains Showcase 2018 momentum in Wellington
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.