EDGE 2020 has been rescheduled until late in the second half of 2020, in response to recent Covid-19 developments in Australia and New Zealand.
Global downloads of business apps including Zoom, Microsoft Teams and Slack have risen nearly five fold since the start of the year, data showed, as ...
US-based software delivery platform start-up Harness.io is making its mark in the Asia Pacific market, hiring Simon Horrocks to lead the charge.
As more companies find themselves with workers spread across the globe, it's become harder – and more important – to keep employees connected.
- Introducing EDGE 2020: Executional Excellence
- Slack and Microsoft trade barbs, sling stats in collaboration app battle
- Slack rolls out new Salesforce integrations, launches Workflow Builder
- Oracle co-CEO Mark Hurd dies
- SAP gets set to build out its cloud services offering with enhanced stack
- Microsoft's plan to ignore Windows 10 1809 worked
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019: and the finalists are
- Sophos shakes up channel leadership team
- The Instillery and Origin unite in mega merger
- Microsoft scraps channel changes following partner backlash
- Nick Verykios sets Arrow exit date
- Michael Dell slams multi-cloud credentials of HPE
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.