Microsoft’s latest financials reveal a 26 per cent year-on-year hit in revenues from sales of its Surface products during the period.
Google is still an advertising company, but the tech titan’s cloud business is growing faster than its advertising revenue.
F5’s new President and CEO, Francois Locoh-Donou
Channel can celebrate the achievements of a talented crop of female front runners who have become influential figures in New Zealand’s ICT industry.
- Andrea Della Mattea exits Insight for regional Microsoft VP role
- Deloitte delivers on Kiwi cloud promise through AWS / SAP collaboration
- Christchurch goes cloud as Spark strikes TaaS deal with Ministry of Justice
- How Microsoft is taking the CRM fight to Salesforce through LinkedIn
- Security key as 85% of enterprises move to Windows 10
- Oracle launches internal start-up to fight on cloud, AI and VR fronts
- Webroot deletes Windows files and causes serious problems for users
- Customers roast Microsoft over security bulletins' demise
- Secret Reseller - Don’t tell me to change my business model
- In the cloud price war, cloud storage has become the new battleground
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Dell EMC offloads Spanning onto private equity firm
The Westcon-Comstor BlueSky platform is a revolutionary approach to performance management of the entire cloud services delivery lifecycle.. Read more
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
Channel tees off on the North Shore as Ingram Micro hosts annual Cure Kids Charity golf day
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
HP brings innovation to NZ as Partner First Forum 2017 takes over Auckland
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Not sold on Windows 10? We have the keys to keeping your Win7 system running the way you like it
As Slack continues to get more popular, Google's lack of a blockbuster app for team messaging could become a problem for the tech giant. Experts weigh in on whether or not a Slack acquisition makes sense for Google.
First, your company needs a vision, then, writes columnist Rob Enderle, it needs to know how to articulate it as Corning does with its Day Made of Glass series.
Google has known for some time that the enterprise is where the money is, but it sure hasn't shown it in the past. That looks to be changing.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.