Reseller News is proud to host the first entirely virtual Emerging Leaders forum, an online leadership event designed to educate, mentor and showcase the upcoming ...
New Zealand will launch a contact-tracing app to help people track their movements as the country eases one of the world's most rigid lockdowns designed ...
Nominations have officially opened for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards (WIICTA), celebrating gender diversity and recognising female excellence in the Kiwi channel.
ServiceNow and Adobe will make their software systems work together in an effort to improve apps used by customer service representatives.
- 30 Under 30 Tech Awards: Nominations closing soon
- 30 Under 30 Tech Awards nominations extended
- Introducing Covid-19 Central: On-Demand Channel Insights
- 30 Under 30 Awards open as Emerging Leaders Forum goes virtual
- Confirming new dates for EDGE 2020
- Collaboration app and new tech uptake soars amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Harness.io channels Asia Pacific region
- The role of collaboration apps in digital transformation
- Introducing EDGE 2020: Executional Excellence
- Slack and Microsoft trade barbs, sling stats in collaboration app battle
- Slack rolls out new Salesforce integrations, launches Workflow Builder
- Oracle co-CEO Mark Hurd dies
How inventory management software company Cin7 is fast capturing the global retail market through a successful partnership with Microsoft.. Read more
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.