The new features aimed at retailers include automated approvals, shift ‘tagging’ and integrations with workforce management systems.
Intel has unveiled plans to bring on current VMware leader Pat Gelsinger as new CEO, replacing Bob Swan in a significant statement of market intent.
Edge computing is flagged as a key networking technology for 2021 as well as open radio-access framework, according to Deloitte.
IBM has appointed Martin Schroeter as CEO of NewCo, the multibillion-dollar managed services business set to be spun-off by the end of 2021.
- Atos makes “unsolicited” $10B bid to buy DXC
- Privacy Commissioner gives the nod to COVID app Bluetooth upgrade
- EDGE 2020: On-demand content and networking platform extended
- EDGE 2020: M&A dollars on the table for SaaS partner businesses
- EDGE 2020: How to achieve executional excellence
- Apple cuts App Store rates in half for some but no, Fortnite isn’t coming back
- EDGE 2020: Cultivating a mindset for success
- Reseller News Women in ICT Awards 2020: and the winners are…
- EDGE 2020: Partners primed to deliver ‘high value’ customer solutions
- More than 450 tech executives await invite-only EDGE 2020
- EDGE 2020: Vendors and partners oblivious to customer selection process
- EDGE 2020: How partners can maximise value in M&A
Growth didn't grind to a halt for every business in 2020. In the tech space, there was an enormous opportunity for CSPs to support companies with a new urgency to get cloud projects up and running.. Read more
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Meet the winners of the 2020 Reseller News Innovation Awards
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.