Puppet has announced a tool that will provide visibility within organisations into where they precisely are in their devops journey.
After multiple changes in course over the past 10 years as VMware reacted to the shift toward cloud, the vendor has found a strategy that ...
Retailer John Lewis and Partners is currently running the biggest deployment of Salesforce's redesigned Lightning CRM application.
Soltius has unveiled a rebrand strategy designed to drive new business growth across New Zealand, under the banner of Zag.
- How one cruise giant is turning to IoT and Splunk for more personalised guest experiences
- Are half of new business applications total failures? Appian thinks so
- A new channel chief is appointed every 11 days across A/NZ
- The insider’s guide to the making of a digital assistant
- Facebook: data breach affected 29M users
- Symantec unveils managed cloud defence service
- Microsoft cautiously restarts Windows 10 upgrade distribution
- Apple gets critical iPhone technology in $600M Dialog deal
- Facebook opens Workplace Chat to multi-company groups
- What the heck is it with Windows updates?
- Huawei launches machine learning microchips to power new AI strategy
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: and the winners are…
Cloud services are not new. Many of the technologies, such as remote access to applications, ready-to-use infrastructure and pre-configured environments have been around for many years. What has changed is the scope of different services and the scale they can offer. And the idea of having to size a system before deploying it is disappearing as new cloud platforms offer almost infinite scalability. Read more
Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018
Chasing innovation: how Kiwi partners can create a new customer agenda
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Sophos Discover outlines security strategies for trans-Tasman partners
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
EDGE 2018: Kiwis assess key customer priorities through NZ research
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.