EDGE 2020 will run as an invite-only virtual experience in Australia and New Zealand, playing host to the most influential business leaders in technology.
Apple is digging in ints heels in its battle with Basecamp as the Hey battle shows no signs of subsiding.
Microsoft has renamed its Office 365 update channels and added options. You might have to make changes in your configuration and deployment tools.
Reseller News has honoured the top young talent to emerge in the New Zealand IT industry at the 2020 30 Under 30 Tech Awards.
- Why you shouldn’t miss Emerging Leaders 2020
- New Zealand to get its own COVID-19 contact-tracing app
- Reseller News 2020 Women in ICT Awards - Nominations open
- ServiceNow and Adobe pair up on customer service software
- 30 Under 30 Tech Awards: Nominations closing soon
- 30 Under 30 Tech Awards nominations extended
- Introducing Covid-19 Central: On-Demand Channel Insights
- 30 Under 30 Awards open as Emerging Leaders Forum goes virtual
- Collaboration app and new tech uptake soars amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Harness.io channels Asia Pacific region
- The role of collaboration apps in digital transformation
- Slack and Microsoft trade barbs, sling stats in collaboration app battle
Subscription services – in which a customer gains access to a product or service on an ongoing basis in exchange for a monthly fee – are exploding in popularity across both consumers and enterprise customers.. Read more
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.