SAP is hoping to boost the capabilities of its Hybris software business with the acquisition of Gigya, in a deal reportedly worth around US$350 million.
New technologies abound in the iPhone 8 and iPhone X, but one of them is not like the others.
The upcoming iPhone X adds screen size, resolution and pixels per inch in a package that’s 18 per cent smaller than the iPhone 8 Plus.
Microsoft is trumpeting Windows 10 Creators Update as the best and most reliable version of the operating system for business.
- Datacom's Aussie AI deployment makes waves internationally
- Finance moves to the cloud “much faster than expected”
- How Windows 10 S is different from the Windows 10 you know
- The Warehouse signals 'step-change' in IT as Noel Leeming shines
- Kiwibank unveils round two of FinTech accelerator drive
- Oracle lifts the lid on new cloud programs
- Why Microsoft will drive serious Linux innovation
- Google boosts Kiwi cloud footprint with The Instillery partnership
- Auckland SaaS start-up secures $6.7m investment following mobile launch
- Meet Frankie, a virtual consultant for NZ health insurance
- John Chambers stepping down from Cisco’s board
- David Goulden out a year after Dell EMC acquisition
AWS and Consegna outline cloud credentials in front of Wellington customers
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland
EDGE 2017 outlines The Future Channel across A/NZ
Can the channel ride the second cloud wave?
ANZ channel comes together for EDGE 2017 Welcome Dinner
Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2017
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Amazon is apparently interested in buying Slack Technologies, a move analysts say could allow Amazon to push further into the enterprise.
Microsoft took the unprecedented step of issuing security patches for Windows XP, even though support for it ended in 2014. What does that portend for the future?
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.