Many technology service providers are experiencing ‘long sales cycles’. But how long is long?
Scores of early adopters have agreed to pilot the distributed ledger technology, enabling them to track shipments in near-real time.
The U.S. government is trying to force Facebook to break the encryption in its popular Messenger app, according to three people briefed on the case.
We assess the cloud spending patterns of customers through profiling readers of CIO, Computerworld, CSO, InfoWorld, ITworld and Network World publications.
- As Nvidia expands in AI, Intel defends turf
- Cisco’s global channel chief resigns
- Software vendor SugarCRM has a new, single investor
- Nominations for Reseller News Innovation Awards closing soon
- RealMe service deploys selfie photo technology for identity verification
- Westcon-Comstor strikes A/NZ alliance with Alibaba Cloud
- Ministry of Education renews free Microsoft software deal until end of 2021
- Security bets pay off as Cisco reports strong financials
- Does big data equal big opportunity for the channel?
- Sky turns to Google Cloud to shut down English Premier League piracy
- Transition Systems lands sole distie deal with Avocor
- NZ security spend expected to hit $550M in 2018
Infrastructure, security and network experts say the rise of virtualisation has most affected the way they design, protect and operate the systems that businesses depend on. Today, both physical and virtualised systems can coexist or be part of a strategy allowing service providers and system integrators to develop solutions that meet customer needs.. Read more
Sophos Discover outlines security strategies for trans-Tasman partners
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
EDGE 2018: Kiwis assess key customer priorities through NZ research
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2018: 300 tech leaders come together for Dinner Under the Hangar
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google maintains for Chrome.
As the migration of businesses to the cloud picks up steam, Oracle is intent on keeping up.
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Microsoft today followed May's unprecedented release of security updates for expired operating systems by issuing another dozen patches for the aged Windows XP.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.