More than 2,500 technology-related roles are currently being advertised in New Zealand, with Microsoft, AWS and Oracle expertise most in-demand.
Auckland Council is almost ready to rumble with a new ICT strategy and roadmap that it says will open opportunities for vendors large and small.
Atlas Gentech has been acquired by Anixter International, with the global distributor of network and security solutions taking control of local operations.
Nominations are now open for the Reseller News Innovation Awards, with the new-look awards reflecting the changing dynamics of the New Zealand channel.
- Last chance to submit your views on the state of the A/NZ channel
- Assessing the top NZ security breaches of 2018
- Microsoft generated 11,000 co-sell wins through partners, amounting to $5B
- Wellington business confidence slumps to pre-Christmas levels
- Ingram Micro launches bumper Asia Pacific channel conference
- $10M project launched to boost 3D printing start-ups in NZ
- Amid 'Jacindamania,' Kiwi businesses' pessimism may hurt growth
- Tech shines as Auckland and Wellington face off in “wage war”
- Is the market ready for hardware-as-a-service?
- Kiwi business confidence sinks to seven-year low
- PB Tech pleads guilty to 14 ComCom charges
- What are the most in-demand tech skills in Auckland? (and how much are they paying)
The key to detecting malicious activity on your network is to understand what assets you have, how different systems communicate with each other and the outside world, and what normal system activity looks like on your network. Once you understand normal, you can create a baseline so that anything outside the expected conditions can be identified, investigated and acted upon.. Read more
Meet the leading female front runners of the Kiwi channel
Meet the top performing customer-centric Microsoft channel partners
Reseller News launches new-look Awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Reseller News Exchange arrives in Auckland to assess GDPR implications
Kiwi channel debates GDPR as Reseller News Exchange hits Wellington
Ingram Micro maintains Showcase 2018 momentum in Wellington
HP remains “by far the top supplier” of large format digital printing systems worldwide, despite global shipments declining.
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“These technologies are where more print service providers are investing based on the new and enhanced capabilities they offer to customers.”
“We want to stress that this is not a market crash.”
"As we expected, the 3D printing market has grown substantially over the past few years."
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015: