Research examining the state of the IT channel across A/NZ is now underway, with findings set to be unveiled at EDGE 2017.
Industry unites to celebrate gender diversity and recognise female excellence across New Zealand.
Flagship destination channel conference brings together 250 leaders from partners, vendors and distributors.
Non-traditional vendors and partners have established a beachhead in the market, threatening the status quo of the ecosystem.
- Synnex Corp takes minority share in Westcon-Comstor regional business
- Reseller News 2017 Women in ICT Awards - And the finalists are…
- Examining the dark horse distributor eyeing up Westcon-Comstor
- HP to scale up its 3D printer business for use in mass manufacturing
- Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Nominations closing soon
- Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
- Kiwi IT spending increases, but where’s the money going?
- New influencers of IT emerge as tech spending moves away from the CIO
- Is 3D printing on the verge of mainstream adoption?
- Continuous upskilling amidst rapid change: The challenge of growing your career in ICT
- Secret Reseller - The sad day when a smaller distributor goes big
- Secret Reseller - Lessons learned from dealing with the big boys
This partnership will give Synnex New Zealand’s existing customer base access to Delta’s highly reliable and efficient power management products and datacentre infrastructure solutions. . Read more
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
Kiwi channel reunites as After Hours kicks off 2017
HP remains “by far the top supplier” of large format digital printing systems worldwide, despite global shipments declining.
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“These technologies are where more print service providers are investing based on the new and enhanced capabilities they offer to customers.”
“We want to stress that this is not a market crash.”
"As we expected, the 3D printing market has grown substantially over the past few years."
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015: