Channel Choice voting for the Reseller News Innovation Awards closing soon, running until close of play on 21 September.
HP has unveiled Metal Jet in New Zealand, 3D printing technology designed for the high volume manufacturing of production-grade metal parts.
The head of industry alliance NZTech is calling on the country to set up a chief technology advisor, rather than a CTO, without the support ...
TPT Group has bought Wellington-based service provider IT Engine amid plans to roll the brand out across all of its IT services offerings.
- Partners must get straight to the point with buyers, or lose them
- Tech IPOs in vogue, and set to continue
- End of an era as Darryl Swann retires from CCL
- EDGE 2018: Employee centricity key to customer centricity
- Reseller News Innovation Awards: and the finalists are…
- EY goes on the hunt for Kiwi tech talent
- 4 reasons why Reddit is the top social media platform for the channel
- Vendor programs losing credibility with partners
- EY invests billion dollars in tech innovation drive
- Dell EMC's global CTO reveals 6 ‘big ideas’ on future of ICT industry
- Geoff Wright exits as Dell EMC channel leader
- Kiwi business confidence dips to decade-low
In a world where data security is key, it is vitally important that every business has the best protection possible for its incoming and outgoing data and that means using Secure Sockets layer (SSL) encryption, decryption and inspection. However, it is now no longer enough to trust that encrypted data transmission is completely secure because hackers and other criminals have found a way to use it to their benefit.. Read more
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
EDGE 2018: Kiwis assess key customer priorities through NZ research
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2018: 300 tech leaders come together for Dinner Under the Hangar
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
EDGE 2018: Networker and Connector sessions create new partnerships across the channel
HP remains “by far the top supplier” of large format digital printing systems worldwide, despite global shipments declining.
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“These technologies are where more print service providers are investing based on the new and enhanced capabilities they offer to customers.”
“We want to stress that this is not a market crash.”
"As we expected, the 3D printing market has grown substantially over the past few years."
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015: