Westcon-Comstor plans to raise $10,000 for the Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand following on from Mental Health Awareness week.
The channel is crammed to the brim with lie after lie, but who's the worst offender?
Reseller News honoured the industry’s finest on a standout evening for the New Zealand channel.
As partner ecosystems expand across Australia and New Zealand, are vendors missing the point when it comes to maximising the channel?
- Digital dollars stack up as global IT spend continues upwards curve
- Rebranded Tech Data unveils unified offerings for partners
- Fuji Xerox sues former NZ execs after $450M accounting scandal
- EDGE 2017 - Why vendors should leave gold, silver and bronze to the Olympics
- HP hones in on partner enablement through HP University launch
- HP taps former Kiwi GCSB engineer for new security advisory board
- 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - Channel Choice closing soon
- Sizing up the security spectrum - Where’s the channel sweet spot?
- Karl Sice to leave Winc
- Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - And the finalists are…
- EDGE 2017 - Are partners and vendors on the same wavelength?
- EDGE 2017 - What future technologies make customers tick?
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
A snapshot of the Kiwi partners set to shine at the Reseller News Awards
Kiwi channel catch-up continues as After Hours returns in Auckland
EDGE 2017 outlines The Future Channel across A/NZ
HP remains “by far the top supplier” of large format digital printing systems worldwide, despite global shipments declining.
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“These technologies are where more print service providers are investing based on the new and enhanced capabilities they offer to customers.”
“We want to stress that this is not a market crash.”
"As we expected, the 3D printing market has grown substantially over the past few years."
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015: