Dell Technologies has raised its offer to buy back shares tied to its interest in VMware to $120 per share, sweetening the deal for shareholders.
Sweeping job cuts impacting the newly acquired CA Technologies have allegedly reached A/NZ, as speculation mounts over the future of local operations.
A host of specialist NZ security firms, banks, public sector agencies, non-profits and professionals have been honoured during the annual iSANZ Awards.
Microsoft has rolled out an educational campaign designed to up-skill partners as artificial intelligence adoption increases across New Zealand.
- 45% of Kiwi businesses ‘unprepared’ for data breaches
- How does Accenture create vendor alliances?
- Google hears protesters, changes sexual harassment policies
- 70% of MSPs set to enter M&A activity
- Is BlackBerry about to buy Cylance for $1.5B?
- Sophos steers channel towards security services
- Deloitte Digital launches in NZ, targets enterprise
- Dimension Data CEO to head up combined NTT business
- ConnectWise pivots partners towards security services
- The connected golf course, created by Aruba, Cisco and Microsoft
- Invarosoft aims to lighten MSP load with improved automation
- Women in tech call on global summit for greater roles as #MeToo hits
Worried about missing out on AI business benefits? You should be. Fortunately, Microsoft has you covered…
Forget the sci-fi movies. Forget about the future. Artificial Intelligence is already here in New Zealand, and making an impact on everyday businesses. The question is – who will step up to face it head on, and who will get left behind?. Read more
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018
Chasing innovation: how Kiwi partners can create a new customer agenda
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
HP remains “by far the top supplier” of large format digital printing systems worldwide, despite global shipments declining.
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“These technologies are where more print service providers are investing based on the new and enhanced capabilities they offer to customers.”
“We want to stress that this is not a market crash.”
"As we expected, the 3D printing market has grown substantially over the past few years."
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015: