Starting with the customer is crucial when creating a viable channel strategy - EDGE Research outlines end-user priorities across A/NZ.
Angus Malietoa is leaving Kyocera to become the new country manager of Fuji Xerox Printers in New Zealand.
Professor Mohan Sawhney of the Kellogg School of Management pressed pause to outline the future channel opportunities during the opening keynote of EDGE 2017.
Changing face of the channel prompts new partner categories
- 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - Nominations extended until 18 August
- ICT sector report finds NZ industry thriving in 2017
- What makes a compelling submission for the 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards?
- Reseller News unveils new start-up category, opens award nominations
- Help define the Future Channel through new Reseller News research
- What ever happened to the tech titans of the past?
- Local Fuji Xerox MD paid $1M to leave amid accounting scandal
- Fuji Xerox Printers shakes up partner program
- New research set to outline Future Channel opportunities at EDGE 2017
- 2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards - and the winners are…
- EDGE 2017 unveils speaker line-up
- A new channel has emerged, but are you in it?
This partnership will give Synnex New Zealand’s existing customer base access to Delta’s highly reliable and efficient power management products and datacentre infrastructure solutions. . Read more
Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2017
2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards honours leading female front runners in NZ
Kiwi channel comes together for another round of After Hours
Kiwi channel comes together to kick-off 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
Revealed - The top 10 fastest cities for broadband in NZ
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
HP remains “by far the top supplier” of large format digital printing systems worldwide, despite global shipments declining.
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“These technologies are where more print service providers are investing based on the new and enhanced capabilities they offer to customers.”
“We want to stress that this is not a market crash.”
"As we expected, the 3D printing market has grown substantially over the past few years."
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015: