A budget hole amounting to $11.6 million has appeared in the Department of Internal Affairs' Common Capabilities programme of shared ICT services.
Cisco has honoured its top performing partners across Australia and New Zealand, recognising innovation on both sides of the Tasman.
Businesses struggle to shake off concerns about new government's policies while a slightly cooling housing market added to economic uncertainty.
Partners in New Zealand have unveiled the vendors expected to have a strong year in 2018, spanning emerging and established providers.
- How tech giants are hitting back at innovative start-ups
- Top New Year’s resolutions for channel executives
- One million Kiwis lost $177M to cyber crime in 2017
- Channel weighs in on NZ data breach notification laws
- Scott Green launches new IT service management start-up
- Top Xerox shareholders urge vendor to sell itself to rivals
- Kiwi tech salaries on the rise, providing you can code
- Are trigger-happy vendors making distributors the scapegoat in NZ?
- Deloitte bolsters tech ranks with quadruple Kiwi appointments
- How far does a vendor dollar go in the channel?
- What will the channel look like in 2018?
- Kiwi IT spending set to increase, but where's the money going?
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
Reseller News launches Partner Marketing Workshop initiative
Microsoft outlines future of modern workplace at Elevate 2018 in Auckland
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2018
Looking back at the top 15 M&A deals in NZ during 2017
Kiwi channel closes 2017 with After Hours
HP remains “by far the top supplier” of large format digital printing systems worldwide, despite global shipments declining.
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“These technologies are where more print service providers are investing based on the new and enhanced capabilities they offer to customers.”
“We want to stress that this is not a market crash.”
"As we expected, the 3D printing market has grown substantially over the past few years."
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015: