Microsoft has rescinded plans to stop providing partners with internal use rights on products, following global uproar from the channel ecosystem.
Nick Verykios has revealed plans to vacate his role as managing director of Arrow ECS ANZ, following more than 15 years running the distributor.
Dell Technologies has honoured leading partners across Asia Pacific and Japan, following a year of growth through the channel.
Dell Technologies and Microsoft have unveiled an expanded in-market partnership with VMware acting as an anchor point across cloud and digital technologies.
- Dell is creating a channel built on cross-sell
- Security spending set for 20 per cent boost, but where’s the money going?
- ‘Misleading’ Spark slapped with $675K consumer fine
- Female leaders assume positions of tech power in NZ
- Mystery buyer eyes Wellington's Snapper transport card
- Air NZ up, up and away with 3D printing trial
- More change at the top as Spark appoints new customer director
- Kiwi MSP Base 2 crosses the Tasman with Australia CEO
- $34B NZ unicorns fertilise a growing innovation ecosystem
- WorkSafe writes off another $1.2M, plans $40M investment
- Why you should attend Emerging Leaders
- Spark bombshell: Simon Moutter resigns
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
HP remains “by far the top supplier” of large format digital printing systems worldwide, despite global shipments declining.
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“These technologies are where more print service providers are investing based on the new and enhanced capabilities they offer to customers.”
“We want to stress that this is not a market crash.”
"As we expected, the 3D printing market has grown substantially over the past few years."
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015: