New Minister of Communications Clare Curran plans to appoint a government chief technology officer and change government ICT procurement.
Cloud specialists, solutions providers and software developers dominate the Deloitte Fast 50 in New Zealand.
HP has unveiled finalists for the 2017 Partner Awards in New Zealand, as the tech giant honours the top performers across the channel.
Channel managers are forever fighting for airtime with partners and failing spectacularly. But do they know the major sources of influence?
- Greg Davidson to succeed Jonathan Ladd as new Datacom chief
- CSG ditches Konica Minolta brand, brings all of its services to NZ
- HP targets printing renaissance following Samsung acquisition close
- Snap poll: testing ICT industry sentiment towards the new government
- Westcon-Comstor cycles with Cisco for Mental Health
- Revealing the biggest lies told in the channel
- Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - And the winners are…
- Have channel sales executives forgotten why we have a channel?
- Digital dollars stack up as global IT spend continues upwards curve
- Rebranded Tech Data unveils unified offerings for partners
- Fuji Xerox sues former NZ execs after $450M accounting scandal
- EDGE 2017 - Why vendors should leave gold, silver and bronze to the Olympics
Tech industry comes together as Lexel celebrates turning 30
HP re-imagines education through Auckland event launch
Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Keynote speakers set the scene for Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
A snapshot of the Kiwi partners set to shine at the Reseller News Awards
HP remains “by far the top supplier” of large format digital printing systems worldwide, despite global shipments declining.
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“These technologies are where more print service providers are investing based on the new and enhanced capabilities they offer to customers.”
“We want to stress that this is not a market crash.”
"As we expected, the 3D printing market has grown substantially over the past few years."
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015: