EDGE 2020 will run as an invite-only virtual experience in Australia and New Zealand, playing host to the most influential business leaders in technology.
IDG has announced the launch of Covid-19 Central, a centralised resource designed to help partners access informative and educational content in relation to the pandemic.
Reseller News is proud to announce the finalists of the Innovation Awards in 2019, featuring a powerful line-up of emerging and established partners.
The Instillery and Origin have unveiled plans to merge businesses to create a tech provider capable of challenging tier-1 incumbents in New Zealand.
- Microsoft scraps channel changes following partner backlash
- Nick Verykios sets Arrow exit date
- Dell Technologies honours leading regional partners
- Dell edges closer to Microsoft with VMware as anchor point
- Dell is creating a channel built on cross-sell
- Security spending set for 20 per cent boost, but where’s the money going?
- ‘Misleading’ Spark slapped with $675K consumer fine
- Female leaders assume positions of tech power in NZ
- Mystery buyer eyes Wellington's Snapper transport card
- Air NZ up, up and away with 3D printing trial
- More change at the top as Spark appoints new customer director
- Kiwi MSP Base 2 crosses the Tasman with Australia CEO
A look inside the comprehensive remote training and certifications options now available via the AWS partner network
The way we work is rapidly changing, which is why AWS have made it even easier to build your AWS Cloud skills. From hundreds of free, self-paced digital courses to virtual classroom training led by AWS experts, AWS Training and Certification provides flexible ways for you to learn.. Read more
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
HP remains “by far the top supplier” of large format digital printing systems worldwide, despite global shipments declining.
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“These technologies are where more print service providers are investing based on the new and enhanced capabilities they offer to customers.”
“We want to stress that this is not a market crash.”
"As we expected, the 3D printing market has grown substantially over the past few years."
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015: