Technology purchases from line of business budgets forecast to grow faster than purchases funded by the IT organisation.
Channel ready and waiting with mass uptake expected within 12 months.
We talk to ICT leaders who consider their careers as being in an ongoing state of upgrade, just like the business technologies they work with.
ARN’s partners inside the industry lift the lid on the real world of the channel.
- Secret Reseller - Lessons learned from dealing with the big boys
- Changing of the channel guard in 2017
- Top 8 predictions for the channel in 2017
- Introducing EDGE 2017 - The Future Channel
- Has the channel been Naughty or Nice in 2016?
- Ingram Micro postpones Wellington Showcase event
- What are the top 10 tech trends of 2017?
- From niche to mainstream - 3D printer shipments double in 2016
- 2016 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - And the winners are…
- Reseller News launches State of the IT Channel report
- 2016 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - Channel Choice voting open…
- 2016 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - Nominations close tomorrow
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
Kiwi channel reunites as After Hours kicks off 2017
Examining the changing job scene in the Kiwi channel
What are the top 10 tech trends for New Zealand in 2017?
Top 15 Kiwi tech storylines to follow in 2017
HP remains “by far the top supplier” of large format digital printing systems worldwide, despite global shipments declining.
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“These technologies are where more print service providers are investing based on the new and enhanced capabilities they offer to customers.”
“We want to stress that this is not a market crash.”
"As we expected, the 3D printing market has grown substantially over the past few years."
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015: