Increased competition is nothing new, but none have been as formidable as this as the titans of industry cast a very long shadow across the ...
Westcon-Comstor has signed up Insentra in New Zealand, in a move designed to provide deepened levels of service to partners across the channel.
PwC, MinterEllisonRuddWatts, Axenic, Deloitte, Dimension Data, DXC, Revera and Umbrellar help tackle the impact of GDPR in New Zealand.
New Zealand's Privacy Commissioner, John Edwards, is firing on all cylinders, tackling some of the most vexing issues facing technology developers and users alike.
- Examining the state of marketing in the NZ channel
- Over half of Kiwis concerned by privacy, as GDPR looms
- Reseller News 2018 Women in ICT Awards - Nominations close today
- Partner portals are a pain, here’s how to fix them
- Less is more for vendors planning partner QBRs
- The 7 fundamentals of IT consultant success
- Inside the new-look Westcon-Comstor in NZ
- Chong Looi swaps Datacom for emerging tech start-up
- DXC Technology: Turning one, in a digital world
- Reseller News launches Exchange in Auckland and Wellington
- Dimension Data issues round of NZ restructuring
- Have channel sales executives forgotten why we have a channel?
Office Home & Business 2016 is your best-in-class business solution for creating and sharing high-quality documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.. Read more
Ingram Micro launches Showcase 2018 in Christchurch
Data breach notification laws in NZ: How can partners prepare?
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
Reseller News launches Partner Marketing Workshop initiative
HP remains “by far the top supplier” of large format digital printing systems worldwide, despite global shipments declining.
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“These technologies are where more print service providers are investing based on the new and enhanced capabilities they offer to customers.”
“We want to stress that this is not a market crash.”
"As we expected, the 3D printing market has grown substantially over the past few years."
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015: