Open letter from the CEOs of Spark, Vodafone and 2degrees to the global CEOs of Facebook, Twitter and Google.
Microsoft has drawn up a blueprint for channel growth in 2019, triggered by Windows 7 end of support, emerging business models and partner innovation.
The new Ministry of Housing and Urban Development was born and will remain a Microsoft shop.
New Zealand security agencies the GCSB and SIS have merged their technology directorates in preparation for the rollout of a NZ Top Secret Network.
- NZ ISPs work together to block footage of Christchurch shooting
- Tech industry mourns Atta Elayyan and Syed Jahandad Ali
- Simon Gillespie exits Spark to lead Dimension Data
- Reserve Bank aims to improve cyber security posture
- Kathmandu investigates suspected data breach
- Why at 30, the World Wide Web must emerge from 'adolescence'
- IBM appoints new NZ channel chief, deepens partner play
- ASX-listed Hills appoints NZ general manager
- Head to head: Ministry of Justice runs software tests
- CERT NZ: malware reports, financial losses surge in Q4 2018
- AI is not Hocus Pocus… it’s just Pocus
- Reseller News launches Emerging Leaders
Jabra the leader in engineering communications and sound solutions, recently announced a new strategic partnership, appointing Atlas Gentech as an official New Zealand distribution partner for its contact centre and enterprise audio products.. Read more
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
HP remains “by far the top supplier” of large format digital printing systems worldwide, despite global shipments declining.
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“These technologies are where more print service providers are investing based on the new and enhanced capabilities they offer to customers.”
“We want to stress that this is not a market crash.”
"As we expected, the 3D printing market has grown substantially over the past few years."
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015: