IDG has announced the launch of Covid-19 Central, a centralised resource designed to help partners access informative and educational content in relation to the pandemic.
EDGE 2020 has been rescheduled until late in the second half of 2020, in response to recent Covid-19 developments in Australia and New Zealand.
IDG is proud to officially launch EDGE 2020, the leading technology conference for business leaders in Australia and New Zealand.
Reseller News is proud to announce the finalists of the Innovation Awards in 2019, featuring a powerful line-up of emerging and established partners.
- The Instillery and Origin unite in mega merger
- Microsoft scraps channel changes following partner backlash
- Nick Verykios sets Arrow exit date
- Dell Technologies honours leading regional partners
- Dell edges closer to Microsoft with VMware as anchor point
- Dell is creating a channel built on cross-sell
- Security spending set for 20 per cent boost, but where’s the money going?
- ‘Misleading’ Spark slapped with $675K consumer fine
- Female leaders assume positions of tech power in NZ
- Mystery buyer eyes Wellington's Snapper transport card
- Air NZ up, up and away with 3D printing trial
- More change at the top as Spark appoints new customer director
As business leaders and human resource teams work tirelessly to maintain employee motivation, productivity and efficiency during a period of widespread remote working, it is important to understand what drives the remote working employee experience and how it benefits both employees and employers.. Read more
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours of 2019
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
HP remains “by far the top supplier” of large format digital printing systems worldwide, despite global shipments declining.
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“These technologies are where more print service providers are investing based on the new and enhanced capabilities they offer to customers.”
“We want to stress that this is not a market crash.”
"As we expected, the 3D printing market has grown substantially over the past few years."
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015: