NOMINATIONS EXTENDED - CLOSE ON AUGUST 10
WEDNESDAY, JULY 29 | How partners can help their customers make the most of Cloud as the future of work takes hold
EDGE 2020 Goes Virtual
The UK explosion protection equipment market was valued at $78.4 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $112.5 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2019 to 2026. Explosion protection equipment is used in different industry verticals to prevent ignition from several dangerous environments that can cause a sudden explosion. Explosion proof products are able to withstand and contain an internal eruption. Equipment used in hazardous locations should adhere to an appropriate national standard and marked by an examining organization. ATmosphere EXplosible (ATEX) is an approved mark certified by the EU test authority.
Interested in this report?
Access Free Sample Pages of This Report Including TOC, Table, and Figures@ https://www.marketgrowthinsight.com/sample/69385
The ATEX directive outlines procedures to evaluate a product design based on groups and categories. Increased safety, growth of the manufacturing sector, growth in industrial sectors, and stringent government regulations are some of the factors that strengthen the market. However, slow economic activity after Brexit, and decline of mining industries in the UK is expected to restrict the market growth. Investment in emerging aerospace & defense markets is anticipated to foster the growth of the market.
The UK explosion protection equipment market is segmented based on industry vertical, applicable system, and protection method. Based on industrial vertical, the market is divided into pharmaceutical, manufacturing, marine, food processing, oil & gas, mining, and others. The others includes wood, aerospace, plastic, and paper industry.
The applicable system segment is classified into cable glands, junction boxes, lighting systems, lifting & material handling system, automation system, surveillance & monitoring systems, and signaling systems. The protection methods segment is further divided into explosion prevention, explosion containment, and explosion segregation.
COMPETITION ANALYSIS The key players operating in the market include key companies profiled in the report include ABB Group, Adalet, Bartec GmbH, Eaton Corporation Inc., Emerson Electric Co., Extronics Ltd., Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH, R. Stahl Aktiengesellschaft, Rockwell Automation, Inc., and Siemens AG.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
• The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the UK explosion protection equipment market.
• In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key segments between 2018 and 2026.
• Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of the top competitors within the market framework.
• A comprehensive analysis of all the regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
• The key market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
UK EXPLOSION PROTECTION EQUIPMENT MARKET SEGMENTS
BY INDUSTRY VERTICAL
• Food processing
• Oil and gas
BY APPLICABLE SYSTEM
• Cable Gland
• Junction Boxe
• Lighting System
• Lifting and Material Handling System
• Automation system
• Surveillance and Monitoring Systems
• Signaling System
BY PROTECTION METHODS
• Explosion Prevention
o Intrinsic safety
• Explosion containment
o Explosion Proof Enclosure
• Explosion segregation
o Oil immersion
o Sand filling
• ABB Group
• Bartec GmbH
• Eaton Corporation Inc.
• Emerson Electric Co.
• Extronics Ltd.
• Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH
• R. Stahl Aktiengesellschaft
• Rockwell Automation, Inc.
• Siemens AG