Transplantation Market Size, Share and Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Tissue Products, Immunosuppressive Drugs), By Application Type (Organ, Tissue Transplants), By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 to 2027
The global transplantation market size surpassed USD 13.10 Billion in 2019 and expected to reach USD 27.07 Billion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.5% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2027.
Growing cases of organ failure have resulted increased demand for transplantation procedures. Rising demand for tissue products, immunosuppressants, and organ preservation solutions is a major factor anticipated to boost the market growth during forecast period. Thus, many biotechnology and medical device manufacturing companies are concentrating on the development of advanced transplant products.
Technological advancement in organ transplantation methods is another key factor supporting the market growth. Introduction of advanced tissue products, such as DeNovo NT Graft, Chondrofix Osteochondral Allograft, and DuraMatrix Collagen Dura Substitute Membrane provides higher benefits during treatment. In addition, computerized support systems with advanced systems and software allow easy & effective maintenance of tissues. Thus, availability of such advanced techniques supports market growth.
The prominent market players maintain the competitive edge in the global market by making investments in the mergers and acquisitions and by increasing their product portfolio.
Ask here for more information@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/customization/1047
- Tissue products was the largest revenue-generating segment due to rising demand for tissue and organ transplant procedures
- Tissue products segment is expected to expand further at a significant CAGR owing to advancement in transplantation products
- The transplant centers end-use segment is projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to rising popularity of these centers for transplant procedures
- The hospitals segment led the market in 2019, in terms of revenue, owing to a large number of transplant procedures performed in hospitals
- North America was the leading regional market in 2019 and is projected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period owing to well-developed healthcare infrastructure
- Moreover, presence of a large number of research laboratories, biotechnology, and medical devices manufacturing companies in North America is projected to contribute to the region’s growth
- The report covers the forecast and analysis for the smart building market on a global and regional level.
- The report includes the positive and the negative factors that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Future market opportunities and detailed information about the market are discussed.
- The revenue generated by the prominent industry players has been analyzed in the report.
- The market numbers have been calculated using top-down and the bottom-up approaches.
- The smart building market has been analyzed using Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
- The market is segmented on the basis of automation type, service, and application which in turn is bifurcated on a regional level as well.
- All the segments have been evaluated based on the present and the future trends.
- The report deals with the in-depth quantitative and qualitative analyses of the smart building market.
- The report includes the detailed company profiles of the prominent market players.
Download This Full Research Report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1047
Some of the prominent players in the transplantation market include:
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Abbvie, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Medtronic PLC
- Zimmer Biomet
- Novartis AG
- BiolifeSolutions, Inc.
- 21st Century Medicine
- Veloxis Pharmaceutical
Segments Covered in the Report
By Product Type
- Immunosuppressive Drugs
- Tissue Products
- Preservation Solution
- Tissue Transplantation
- Organ Transplantation
By Regional Outlook
- Transplant Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the World