Precedence Research says, the global healthcare staffing market size is projected to reach over US$ 48.3 billion by 2027.
In 2019, the global healthcare staffing market size was accounted for US$ 30.3 billion and is expected to exhibit at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% from 2020 to 2027.
The global healthcare staffing market report offers various segments analysis by size, trends, growth factors, opportunities and key country outlook to 2027. The report offers a detailed analysis and information as per healthcare staffing manufacturers, market segments helping our readers to get a comprehensive overview of the global market. Several players are planning to focus on developing cost-effective products or services, aiming to maintain a strong foothold in the market.
The company profiling of leading market players is included this report with Porter's five forces analysis and Value Chain analysis. Further, the strategies exercised by the companies for expansion of business through mergers, acquisitions, and other business development measures are discussed in the report. The financial parameters which are assessed include the sales, profits and the overall revenue generated by the key players of Market.
Growing geriatric population has increased several concerns such as shortage of nurses and other working staff in hospitals and also an increase in demand for healthcare facilities. Thus, temporary healthcare staffing is gaining traction across several hospitals globally due to its cost-effective attribute, thereby expected to witness a positive impact on market growth over the forecast period. Healthcare firms are coming across the diverse challenges such as meeting high revenue rates and increasing patient contentment rates. Approach for searching proficient staff is emerging to address the requirements of a new generation of nurses.
The advent of new technologies is playing a vital role to increase healthcare employment which is anticipated to fuel the healthcare staffing market growth during the projected period. Technological advancement has led to innovations in services including telehealth and informatics which have driven the need for skilled working staff in order hand both technical as well as non-technical operations.
Ask here for more information@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/customization/1013
- Locum tenens segment is projected to expand with fastest CAGR over the forecast period due to cost reduction offered by temporary employees hiring and growing physicians’ preference for working as locum tenens.
- In 2019, allied healthcare segment held the largest market share in terms of revenue. It comprises physical therapists, occupational therapists, pharmacists, respiratory therapists, phlebotomists, and medical technologists.
- The major players are adopting several marketing strategies such as collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions to gain maximum market share and expand their geographical presence.
- Hospital leaders are also taking several important initiatives to overcome frontline staff shortage in current pandemic situations which is expected to propel the market growth.
- In 2019, HNI Healthcare, Inc. announced acquisition of Martin Healthcare Group which is private company operated across the Midwest and Florida in order to spread its business across U.S. Midwest region.
Report Analyzes Market Opportunity By Following Region Regional Market Overview:
- North America (the United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Turkey, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia and Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, and Vietnam))
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- The Middle East and Africa (North Africa and GCC Countries)
Regional analysis is another highly comprehensive part of the research and analysis study of the global market presented in the report. This section sheds light on the sales growth of different regional and country-level markets. For the historical and forecast period to 2027, it provides detailed and accurate country-wise volume analysis and region-wise market size analysis of the global market.
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Supply Chain Analytics market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Supply Chain Analytics market
Purchase this Premium Research Report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1013
Some of the prominent players in the healthcare staffing market include:
- CHG Management, Inc.
- AMN Healthcare
- Almost Family
- Envision Healthcare Corporation
- inVentiv Health
- Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc.
- Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
By Service Type
By Regional Outlook
- Travel Nurse Staffing
- Per Diem Nurse Staffing
- Locum Tenens Staffing
- Allied Healthcare Staffing
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and
Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews
of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the
secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains