- 7 December 2020 22:59
Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market Report - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends and Forecast 2020 to 2027
The global electric vehicle charging station market size is expected to surpass over USD 39.2 billion by the end of 2027 and witness a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 40.7% from 2020 to 2027.
The global electric vehicle charging station market report offers various segments analysis by size, trends, growth factors, opportunities and key country outlook to 2027. The report offers a detailed analysis and information as per electric vehicle charging station manufacturers, market segments helping our readers to get a comprehensive overview of the global market. Several players are planning to focus on developing cost-effective products or services, aiming to maintain a strong foothold in the market.
The company profiling of leading market players is included this report with Porter's five forces analysis and Value Chain analysis. Further, the strategies exercised by the companies for expansion of business through mergers, acquisitions, and other business development measures are discussed in the report. The financial parameters which are assessed include the sales, profits and the overall revenue generated by the key players of Market.
Ask here for more information@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/customization/1003
- DC charging station led the global electric vehicle charging station market with nearly 60% revenue share in the year 2019.
- Public type charging stations held major revenue share in the year 2019 as they are more cost-effective to the manufacturers.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global electric vehicle market in 2019 and is expected to be the most lucrative region during the forecast period.
- Europe and North America witness moderate growth in the global electric vehicle market.
Report Analyzes Market Opportunity By Following Region Regional Market Overview:
- North America (the United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Turkey, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia and Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, and Vietnam))
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- The Middle East and Africa (North Africa and GCC Countries)
Regional analysis is another highly comprehensive part of the research and analysis study of the global market presented in the report. This section sheds light on the sales growth of different regional and country-level markets. For the historical and forecast period to 2027, it provides detailed and accurate country-wise volume analysis and region-wise market size analysis of the global market.
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Supply Chain Analytics market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Supply Chain Analytics market
Some of the prominent players in the electric vehicle charging station market include:
- ABB Ltd.
- ChargePoint, Inc.
- EVgo Services LLC.
- Scheinder Electric
- Blink Charging Co.
- Wi Tricity Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
- AeroViroment, Inc.
- Mojo Mobility, Inc.
- General Electric
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Chargemaster plc.
- Evatran Group
- HellaKGaAHueck& Co.
- Siemens AG
- Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Alfen N.V.
- Denso Corporation
- Elix Wireless
- Tesla Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Purchase this Premium Research Report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1003
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
By Charging Station Type
- AC Charging
- DC Charging
- Wireless Charging
- OE Charging Station
- Private Charging Station
- Private Type
- Public Type
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the World