According to Precedence Research, the global vehicle roadside assistance market to attain valuation of around US$ 30 Bn by 2027.
The global vehicle roadside assistance market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.92% over the forecast period 2020 to 2027 and to reach the market value of over US$ 30 Bn by 2027.
The global vehicle roadside assistance market report offers various segments analysis by size, trends, growth factors, opportunities and key country outlook to 2027. The report offers a detailed analysis and information as per vehicle roadside assistance manufacturers, market segments helping our readers to get a comprehensive overview of the global market. Several players are planning to focus on developing cost-effective products or services, aiming to maintain a strong foothold in the market.
The company profiling of leading market players is included this report with Porter's five forces analysis and Value Chain analysis. Further, the strategies exercised by the companies for expansion of business through mergers, acquisitions, and other business development measures are discussed in the report. The financial parameters which are assessed include the sales, profits and the overall revenue generated by the key players of Market.
- Asia Pacific seeks to be the most opportunistic market during the forecast period. Prime factors attributed to this are augmented per capita income, significant number of automotive sales, and rising adoption of electronic assistance features in the vehicle.
- Europe led the global vehicle roadside assistance market in terms of revenue share in 2019. The region is the hub of automotive manufacturers and register significant adoption of advanced vehicle assistance feature by the drivers that in turn fuels the market growth.
- By service, towing service encountered maximum revenue share in the global vehicle roadside assistance market in 2019. It is the most common emergency service offered by the service providers due to fatal roadside accidents and collisions. Furthermore, advanced towing devices have provided ease in the towing service that adds as an advantage to the toeing service market.
- Passenger vehicle captured maximum revenue share in the global vehicle roadside assistance market. Rising sales of passenger vehicles and increased number of vehicle registration has triggered the growth of passenger vehicles in the vehicle roadside assistance market.
Ask Here for more Information@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/customization/1006
Report Analyzes Market Opportunity By Following Region Regional Market Overview:
- North America (the United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Turkey, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia and Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, and Vietnam))
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- The Middle East and Africa (North Africa and GCC Countries)
Regional analysis is another highly comprehensive part of the research and analysis study of the global market presented in the report. This section sheds light on the sales growth of different regional and country-level markets. For the historical and forecast period to 2027, it provides detailed and accurate country-wise volume analysis and region-wise market size analysis of the global market.
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Supply Chain Analytics market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Supply Chain Analytics market
Purchase this Premium Research Report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1048
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and
Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews
of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the
secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Some of the noticeable market participants in the vehicle roadside assistance market include:
- Viking Assistance Group AS
- ARC Europe SA
- Swedish Auto
- SOS International A/S
- Allianz Global Assistance
- Falck A/S
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Agero, Inc.
- Best Roadside Service
- Roadside Masters
- Paragon Motor Club
- Good Sam Enterprise, LLC
- Access Roadside Assistance
- Better World Club
- Emergency Road Services Corporation
- Honk technologies
- National General Insurance
- span wings
- LY INC.
- Twenty Four OTR Pvt Ltd
- TVS Auto Assist India Limited
- ASSURANT, INC.
- RESCUE Vehicle Services Private Ltd.
- Emirates Insurance Co. (PSC)
- CHUBB LIMITED
- Prime Assistance Inc.
- Arabian Automobile Association
- Tire Replacement
- Jump Start/Pull Start
- Fuel Delivery
- Lockout/Replacement Key Service
- Battery Assistance
- Trip Routing/Navigational Assistance
- Other Mechanic Service
- Motor Insurance
- Auto Manufacturer
- Automotive Clubs
- Independent Warranty
By Regional Outlook
- Commercial Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- Passenger Vehicles
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the World