- 3 December 2020 23:43
Microfluidics Market Report 2020 to 2027 CAGR 11.5%
The global microfluidics market was valued at USD 13.8 Billion in 2019 and expected to reach USD 32.97 Billion by 2027, with at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.5% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2027.
- North America emerged as the largest share holder in the global microfluidics market owing to the presence of well-established market players in the region
- The Asia Pacific encountered to be the fastest growing market because of affordable labor, sophisticated research infrastructure, and adoption of microfluidic platforms
- The PDMS-based microfluidic chips segment led the global microfluidics market in terms of revenue in 2019 and expected to register the fastest growth rate over the analysis period
- Polymer-based microfluidic devices proved as a better alternative to the glass and silicon-based microfluidic devices
- Based on technology, the medical technology segment dominated the global market in 2019 owing to the major benefits offered by the microfluidics for the POC diagnostics
- The lab-on-a-chip application accounted for the largest value share in the global market and estimated to continue its dominance throughout the analysis period
Ask here for more information@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1116
The microfluidics market report meticulously assesses this industry vertical to aid stakeholders take better decisions and subsequently expand their business portfolio in the approaching years. The document emphasizes on predominant trends and lucrative prospects that can help generate substantial returns. Besides, it recommends the best practices and solutions which can be adopted by industry partakers to face the existing and upcoming challenges.
The global microfluidics market is fueled by various factors, according to a detailed assessment explained in the report. This study shows how important in-depth analysis should be, and how it greatly affects the quality of information provided to the readers. The market for microfluidics extensively covers various highlights in the report that includes competitive vista, growth propelling factors, regional outreach, targeted consumers, major obstacles, and others.
The research report on microfluidics market comprises of driving factors and trends that will impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Thorough examination of market remuneration with reference to regional terrain is entailed in the report. It also mentions the challenges this business sphere will face as well as provide information regarding potential growth prospects. Besides, the report also includes COVID-19 case studies to deliver a better picture of this business sphere to all industry partakers.
Pivotal pointers from COVID-19 effect assessment:
- Economic overview and status of COVID-19 globally.
- Variations in supply chain and demand share of the industry.
- Immediate and long-term impact of COVID-19 on the growth matrix.
Overview of regional terrain:
- The report segments the regional landscape of the microfluidics market into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America.
- Performance of each regional market with reference to their growth rate over the study period is enclosed in the report.
- Data regarding growth rate, sales generated, and revenue amassed by each geography is provided. Other important highlights from the microfluidics market report:
- Accurate market size and CAGR forecasts for the period 2020-2027
- Identification and in-depth assessment of growth opportunities in key segments and regions
- Comprehensive analysis of important growth drivers, restraints, challenges, and growth prospects
- Important information regarding company profile, products manufactured, production models, and market remuneration is given.
- Market share of each listed company in consort with their gross margins and price patterns are provided.
- The report also highlights the volume and revenue predictions of each product type and other segments.
- Other major aspects such as production graph, market share, and growth rate of each product segment over the study period are documented.
- The study enlists the market share for each application segment and forecasts the growth rate over the analysis period.
- The report provides a detailed analytical review of the industry supply chain along with the competition trends.
- It also acknowledges Porter’s five force analysis and SWOT assessment to infer the viability of a new project.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of current research and developments within the market.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
- This market research study provides a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global microfluidics market 2020-2027. It provides a comprehensive review of major drivers and restraints of the market. The primary sources, experts from related industries and suppliers, have been interviewed to obtain and verify critical information as well as to assess the future prospects of global market 2020-2027.
Purchase this Premium Research Report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1116
- Gel Electrophoresis
- PCR & RT-PCR
- Continuous Flow Microfluidics
- Acoustofluidics and Microfluidics
- Optofluidics and Microfluidics
- Electrophoresis and Microfluidics
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the World