Nominations now closed
Distributor DirectoryThe essential guide to Distributors for the channel community
Exclusive Networks is a leading value-added distributor specialising in transformative technology solutions for businesses across Australia and New Zealand. The company was built out of two local distributors: WhiteGold Solutions and Transition Systems that were purchased by the Exclusive Group in 2014 and 2015 consecutively.
Our portfolio includes a comprehensive range of security, networking, communication, mobility, storage and data centre solutions, as well as wholesale managed services and certified training courses – all delivered through the very best Reseller and Service Integrator Partners available in the region.
Exclusive Networks accelerates the growth of disruptive and innovative technologies around the world. Its people are committed to the high-growth imperatives of ambitious IT vendors and fuelled by a strong culture of ambition, entrepreneurialism and sustainable growth. Exclusive Networks has a presence in more than 30 countries with over 1500 staff worldwide, including 81 in ANZ.
With a channel-focused track record of high achievement and rapid success, Exclusive Networks brings all the essential elements of a proven winning strategy for market entry and growth. A value-added distribution that helps reseller partners differentiate and create new market opportunities lays at the heart of our strategy. Our model is complemented by extensive and innovative global services capabilities for project deployment and supported through ITEC Global Services, as well as an arsenal of integrated commercial leasing offerings delivered by Exclusive Capital.
Exclusive Networks is the standout visionary and leader in its industry and aims to redefine the Value Adding Distribution model even further through unique, service-rich propositions available on a global scale.
Partners within the Exclusive Networks ANZ divisions: A10 Networks, Avocor, Barracuda Networks, BlackBerry, Cloudian, Cumulus Networks, Exinda Networks, Fortinet, Huddly, IGEL Technology, Infoblox, Lenovo, Logitech, LogRhythm, McAfee, Mellanox Technologies, Network Value, Nutanix, Perle, PexIP, Poly, Pulse Secure, Rubrik, SentinelOne, Silex Technology, Silver Peak, StarLeaf, Tanium, Tripwire, Vectra AI, VQ, Vyopta and more.
Number of Staff
IT Security, Data Centre, Converged Infrastructure, Mobility, Networking and Storage, Unified Collaboration and Conferencing
• Your own internal account manager whose job it is to facilitate your sales.
• Free telephone-based technical support for partners.
• Free calls direct to potential clients on your behalf, to talk through their business needs, product details, technical requirements, etc.
• Qualified engineers and business development managers who will visit clients with you to provide additional technical, consultancy and sales support, help with installations and more ( Professional Services).
• Extensive Support – (in most cases free of charge) with your own marketing campaigns. For example, branded telemarketing services where we will call an agreed-upon list of customers and/or prospects on your behalf – representing you as a virtual employee.
• Full Web-Based Customer Centre – capabilities to allow you to place orders, track shipments and returns, add and track support cases, view and save statements, invoices and quotes and much, much more.
• Free product sales training
• Technical training courses – on-site or at our fully equipped SecureWise Academy technical training centres in Sydney and Melbourne (with mobile capability for Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide and Auckland).
• Vendor solution showcase sessions – at our SecureWise Academy centres in Sydney and Melbourne
Installation, configuration and training on all vendor products. Exclusive Networks is an Accredited Training Centre for Fortinet and Barracuda. We have dedicated facilities offered under the “SecureWise Academy” brand – where we can comfortably house up to 20 people for hands-on training. Exclusive Networks can also provide information security consulting, policy creation, vulnerability assessment services and more.
Yes. Also Exclusive Capital finance solutions.
Exclusive Networks Customers can access their account on our Customer Centre online portal and create their own quotes, view statements, add/view support tickets and more.
Security, Data Centre, Mobility, Networking and Storage Specialised VARs, SI’s, MSPs and Consultancy Houses as well as VARs and SI’s that require assistance and education to enter these technology areas to dramatically increase revenues.
Note: The listings are self-managed by the distributors. Reseller News cannot accept responsibility for the absolute accuracy of the content