Connector Systems New Zealand
Connector Systems delivers a combination of world-class solutions with local support and individual advice. We are a service-oriented distributor specialising in value-added solutions for Small Business, Mid-market and Enterprise customers.
The goal of Connector Systems is to build a trust relationship with our reseller and vendor partners. We do this by delivering – consistently and reliably – comprehensive solutions, training and enablement, consulting, engineering and marketing services.
The five pillars of our end-to-end solution portfolio are (1) Network & Wireless (2) Security (3) Storage, Backup and Data Protection (4) VDI, Thin Client and Cloud Computing (5) Industrial Solutions.
We are 100% channel focused and wholly committed to our customers – our dedicated team understand and value the importance of on-going relationships. We take our role of trusted advisor seriously, and strive to always deliver excellence in distribution.
Number of Staff
• Network & Wireless: Needs analysis and site surveys, WLAN design and implementation assistance, wireless training and enablement, cloud controlled networking, smart Wi-Fi, location based services.
• Security: Comprehensive training services (product, technical, usage and installation)
• Storage and Data Protection: Disk-based backup, archive and retrieval, physical and virtual solutions, SAN, NAS and hybrid storage solutions, including expertise in cloud, data centre and MSP solutions.
• VDI, Thin Client and Cloud Computing: Server-based solutions and management, remote application, desktop publishing, mobile device management, data centre acceleration
• Industrial Solutions: Legacy equipment support, product life-cycle management, ruggedised and harsh environment solutions, media conversion and extension.
• A portfolio of technology-driven, transformative solutions. Network, security, storage and wireless lab for demonstration and Proof of Concept (Auckland)
• Your own account management team to deliver timely advice, quotations, and as much assistance as required
• Renewals service, including 90/60/30 day proactive notification
• The Connector Systems Reseller Promise – there is nothing more important to our business than delivering the highest levels of customer service and support.
• A locally owned and operated VAD, supporting channel partners in New Zealand for more than 30 years.
Connector Systems’ customers benefit from marketing programs and assistance, end-user demand generation, lead and opportunity distribution, training and certification calendar.
Connector Systems is a true VAD. Every effort is made to assist our reseller partners sell our carefully selected solutions to their end users. We help our customers grow their businesses every way we can.
• Free pre-sale expert advice and guidance, post-sale support
• Expert network, security and wireless audits
• Comprehensive site surveys (predictive and on-site)
• Wireless consultations and network troubleshooting
• rf and network design assistance
• Project implementation and documentation
• Professional installations and configurations
• Demonstration, evaluation and Proof of Concept stock for resellers and their end users
• Supply chain management, including virtual warehousing, flexible and staged delivery, and drop-ship
Trading accounts available to all customers on application. Pre-pay, credit card payment and flexible financing solutions also offered.
Comprehensive product information, latest news including industry insights and trend analysis, online enquiry submission, online RMA and warranty assistance, events and training calendar, access to Reseller Portal
SMB, Mid-Market, Enterprise, Systems Integrators, Government, Education, Telco, ISP, MSP, Retail, Health, Hospitality, Supply Chain & Logistics
Mt Wellington, Auckland, 1060
Mt Wellington, Auckland, 1060
Note: The listings are self-managed by the distributors. ARN cannot accept responsibility for the absolute accuracy of the content