Since 2000 Aquion has been supplying software solutions to the Australian and New Zealand (ANZ) market. Aquion specialises in the distribution and procurement of business productivity solutions as well as supplying leading innovative Cyber Security solutions to Government, Enterprise and SMB customers in ANZ.
In 2014 Aquion expanded operations to include SE Asia providing Aquion with the capability to distribute and support the APAC region.
Aquion offers a customer focused experience through our strict Service Level Agreements for delivery of quotations, status updates and order processing efficiency.
As a contemporary software distributor Aquion supports traditional distribution activities of the transactional nature in addition to our pro-active business development, marketing and renewals management.
To support the market Aquion has three core business units.
Aquion Software Sourcing provides the link between thousands of end-user customers, vendors and resellers. With our channel focused initiative, the team has established trusted relationships with both vendors and resellers.
Our customers have come to expect the highest level of service due to our strict Service Level Agreements. Aquion assigns dedicated Account Managers for our resellers and maintains a Vendor Management team to look after key vendor relationships.
Aquion is one of the largest business productivity software solution providers in the APAC region. Our team are experts in aligning our market leading business productivity solutions alongside mainstream vendors such as Microsoft and Adobe.
The pro-active distribution style of Aquion means we are constantly working with our vendors and resellers to maximise our value in the channel. This includes initiatives such marketing engagement, running events and much more.
Cyber Security and Technical Services
Our Cyber Security solutions cover security requirements across the application, data and infrastructure areas which is backed by our technical expertise.
Aquion provides scalable end-to-end security solutions covering both SMB and enterprise security requirements. Our solutions ensure IT security teams have a flexible approach to securing their respective security requirements.
Supporting our solutions is the Technical Services team consisting of vendor certified consultants. The technical services team assists with technical presales as well as implementation, skills transfer and services.
The Aquion Renewals Team manage all maintenance and subscription purchases for Aquion resellers and their customers. At Aquion we believe renewals is about more than just renewing software, the renewals team works on various activities such as upselling, license consolidations and general customer check-ins.
These activities ensure that customers are successful with their solutions by establishing that all customer requirements are being met from a licensing and technical perspective.
The Renewals team use a strict renewals process ensuring customer renewals are sold in an orderly and timely manner. All customers can expect to receive an update from Aquion within one business day whether that be a progress update or the fulfilment of a request.
Customers can expect to receive a renewal notification 45 to 60 days out from their renewal date. Our renewals process undergoes constant innovation to improve our service levels and bring better results for our customers.
Number of Staff
- Cyber Security: Application, Infrastructure, Data
- Network Management
- Various Technical Services Certifications: Implementation, Skills Transfer, Ad-Hoc Services
- Software Sourcing and Procurement
- Software Distribution
- Tactical Marketing
- Renewals Management
- Dedicated Reseller Account Managers
- On-Demand Marketing Content Generation
- APAC Distribution Capabilities.
- Vendor Certified Sales Representatives./li>
- Renowned Customer Service.
- One-day Quote Turnaround (dependent on vendor).
- Pro-active Renewals Management
- Sales Attachment Programs, boosting revenue from every order.
- Consolidation and License Management.
- Sales Incentivisation Programs, i.e. rebates and cashback.
- Lunch and Learns.
- Software subscription and maintenance management.
- Tactical marketing available to resellers.
- Lead and opportunity management.
- Lead generation.
- Solution consulting.
- Pre and post sales support on available vendors.
- Implementation services for available Cyber Security vendors.
- Flexible credit arrangements available subject to approval from the finance team.
- Payment Options: EFT, major credit cards and PayPal.
- Architectural, Engineering and Construction
- Cyber Security
- Network Management
- Project Management and Consulting
- Workplace Productivity
- Design and Graphics
- Workplace Collaboration
Note: The listings are self-managed by the distributors. ARN cannot accept responsibility for the absolute accuracy of the content