Nominations have officially opened for the 2019 Reseller News Innovation Awards, with submissions set to close on Friday 2 August at midnight.
Now in their fifth year, the awards will celebrate the industry's thriving performers at an awards ceremony on 23 October.
The Awards will honour the tech industry across eight categories: Emerging Technologies, Partner Awards, Vendor Awards, Distribution Awards, Channel Choice Awards, Hall of Fame, Entrepreneurship Awards and Homegrown Awards.
These will be assessed by a panel of 70 judges, who will consider the changing dynamics of the channel, recognising excellence across customer value and innovation - spanning start-ups, partners, distributors and vendors.
All categories will be judged based on three key points:
- How are partners adding value to customers?
- How are vendors adding value to partners?
- How are distributors adding value to the channel?
All winners and finalists will be announced and promoted via Reseller News media platforms, providing the opportunity to shine a spotlight on your skill-sets and specialist expertise across the wider technology industry.
Furthermore, all winners and finalists will receive post-awards collateral which includes awards logos and email signatures, in recognition of their achievements.
The categories are as follows:
EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES AWARDS
The Emerging Technologies awards recognise partners providing customer value through new and emerging technologies.
- Cloud - Nominate Now
- Smart Technology - Nominate Now
- IoT - Nominate Now
- Digital Transformation - Nominate Now
The Homegrown Innovators awards recognise New Zealand made excellence in the ICT market.
The Entrepreneurship awards recognise individuals who contribute to their company’s success, open to individuals from vendor, distributor and partner companies.
- Channel Excellence (Vendors/Distributors) - Nominate Now
- Sales Excellence (*Partners) - Nominate Now
- Technical Excellence - Nominate Now
- Management Excellence - Nominate Now
- Marketing Excellence - Nominate Now
The Partner awards recognise small, mid-sized and enterprise providers for their customer value and successes.
- Enterprise Partner - Nominate Now
- Mid-Market Partner - Nominate Now
- SMB Partner - Nominate Now
- Collaboration - Nominate Now
- Customer Value - Nominate Now
The Vendor awards recognise high-achieving technology organisations for business excellence and channel value.
- Hardware Vendor - Nominate Now
- Software Vendor - Nominate Now
- Specialist Vendor - Nominate Now
- Security Vendor - Nominate Now
- Cloud Vendor - Nominate Now
The Distributor awards recognise distributors providing value to the channel, spanning partners and vendors.
- Hardware Distributor - Nominate Now
- Software Distributor - Nominate Now
- Cloud Distributor - Nominate Now
- Specialist Distributor - Nominate Now
Nominations will close on August 2.