Oracle has honoured its top performing partners across Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), recognising channel achievement during the past 12 months.
Revealed during Oracle FY19 A/NZ Partner Forum – held in Sydney on 9 August – the vendor acknowledged expertise across several categories.
Adelaide-based PrimeQ was awarded the ERP Cloud Partner of the Year while consultancy firm Ekulus was named the CX Cloud Cloud Partner of the Year.
Meanwhile, Sydney-based consultancy Presence of IT was awarded the HCM Cloud Partner of the Year and DXC's Red Rock took the PaaS/IaaS Cloud award.
Accenture claimed the Customer at Cloud Partner of the Year honours, while Nextgen Distribution was recognised as the leading distributor.
NTT was recognised for Converged Infrastructure, Data Intensity for ODP and IBM Australia took the Systems category award.
“Congratulations to all of the Oracle 2018 ANZ Partner Award Winners for their achievements," said Salil Akolkar, senior director alliance and channels at Oracle.
"We want to applaud our entire Partner Community for their commitment to helping companies embrace transformation, innovation and successfully revolutionise the way they run their businesses. It is truly inspiring to see all of the advancements and customer success being driven by our partner ecosystem.
"These customer successes show that the Oracle partner ecosystem continues to play a crucial role in evolving our customers."
Oracle A/NZ Partner Award winners -
- Partner of the Year A/NZ CX Cloud - Ekulus
- Partner of the Year A/NZ ERP Cloud - PrimeQ
- Partner of the Year A/NZ HCM Cloud - Presence of IT
- Partner of the Year A/NZ PaaS/IaaS Cloud - DXC's Red Rock
- Partner of the Year A/NZ Converged Infrastructure - NTT
- Partner of the Year A/NZ VAD - Nextgen Distribution
- Partner of the Year A/NZ Customer at Cloud - Accenture
- Partner of the Year A/NZ ODP Data - Intensity
- Partner of the Year A/NZ Systems - IBM