Networking company Chorus has announced three changes to its executive team with more signalled for the new year.
Joanna Crawford is now confirmed as the company's permanent general manager of customer care after acting in that capacity.
Regulatory strategy manager Vanessa Oakley has been appointed as GM strategy and business operations, replacing Scott Newton who has resigned and will be taking up a role with an unnamed New Zealand company.
Newton came from Fletcher Building in August to replace Chorus chief commercial officer Tim Harris.
“Jo has stepped up to the executive role in acting capacity and I am delighted to confirm her permanent appointment,” said Chorus CEO Kate McKenzie.
“Vanessa is a seasoned senior executive who’s played a large role right across the company since Chorus was demerged. She leads our regulatory strategy and will continue that within the GM strategy and business operations role.
“Scott’s work in setting up our internal transformation and Vanessa’s work in shaping our external regulatory policy environment now presents Chorus the opportunity to move these forward together."
Chorus will recruit a general counsel and company secretary in the new year.
- Chorus combines with N4L in digital schools drive
- Spark boss, concerned about 'ruthless retail competition', doubles down on wireless
- Enable connects 10,000 more Christchurch homes to fibre broadband
- Comcom strikes final Telco Development Levy
- Chorus clamps down on UFB contractor abuse
- Rakon engineers a return to profit