Dimension Data is partnering with REALTECH to deliver system, application and SAP HANA service management in the cloud for New Zealand businesses.
The partners say the service will make it simpler for New Zealand businesses to move, upgrade or refresh SAP applications into a New Zealand-based SAP certified cloud and onto SAP HANA certified infrastructure as well as providing local support.
The partners will work with clients through planning, implementation, application migration and support with Dimension Data managing the technical components and cloud hosting and REALTECH delivering the application management.
The relationship was cemented after the companies began working on Australasian drinks manufacturer Frucor’s digital transformation project.
That includes consolidating Frucor’s existing IT infrastructure including its datacentre, network and SAP environment and moving it to the cloud.
Frucor will use Dimension Data’s Managed Cloud Platform (MCP), an on-demand cloud services delivery platform, to create a more nimble environment and to generate cost savings.
By the end of the project, Frucor will have shifted from using seven data centres to just two, Gavin Sharkey, Frucor’s group digital strategy and planning manager, said in March.
Dimension Data and REALTECH said the project demonstrated the benefit of providing clients with a one-stop-shop, fronted by local staff.
- Workday invests in global support centre in Auckland
- Nutanix recovers from HPE snub to strike IBM partnership
- Dicker Data NZ takes out trans-Tasman Citrix award
- Equinox IT granted Govt Web Services Panel membership
- New single point IT on the table as Dimension Data strikes deal with Datagate
- Auckland Council's NewCore SAP project heads for the finish line