Menu
Pushpay partners with Intuit, reports strong 2017 results

Pushpay partners with Intuit, reports strong 2017 results

New Zealand mobile payments company Pushpay has joined Intuit's reseller programme and reported strong 2017 growth.

New Zealand's Hi-Tech Company of the Year, Pushpay, is seeking to deepen its relationship with global accounting software giant Intuit.

New Zealand's Hi-Tech Company of the Year, Pushpay, is seeking to deepen its relationship with global accounting software giant Intuit.

Auckland-based mobile payments company Pushpay has joined the Intuit reseller programme in what it describes as the first step toward a "deeper relationship with Intuit, and a more streamlined experience for our mutual customers".

Intuit is the dominant USA accounting software provider, with well over a 1.5 million subscribers to their Quickbook family of software.

Pushpay listed the company as an indirect competitor in a prospectus issued last September (pdf). Intuit offers its own payment system, GoPayment, for mobile credit card processing.

Pushpay's research found over 70% of its customers use some version of Quickbooks as their primary accounting software.

Pushpay's revenue grew from US$9.9 million to US$34 million during the year while its net loss grew from US$13 million to US$25.3 million.

The company, which was the big winner at the annual Hi-Tech Awards last week, today reported increased its average committed monthly revenue (ACMR) of US$50.5 million, up 157.7% over the year to 31 March 2017. Pushpay said it remains in a position to achieve US$72 million in ACMR and breakeven on a monthly cash flow before the end of the calendar year.

Average revenue per merchant (ARPC) also increased, to US$625 per month, up 44.1% over the year, while Pushpay increased its customer base to 6,737 up 78.9%.

Staff headcount at the end of the year was up 75% to 376.

CEO and co-founder Chris Heaslip said Pushpay had delivered another year of world-class growth, whilst maintaining best-in-class SaaS efficiency metrics.

Ten of the top 20 and 36 of the top 100 largest churches in the USA have chosen to use Pushpay, including the largest church in the USA, which has over 39,000 average weekly attendees.

97% of Pushpay’s customers are located in North America, with the remaining 3% located in Australasia.

Pushpay successfully raised A$40 million in October 2016 through a private placement. In February, it entered into a funding agreement of up to $5 million a year with Callaghan Innovation for an R&D Growth Grant.


Follow Us

Join the newsletter!

Or

Sign up to gain exclusive access to email subscriptions, event invitations, competitions, giveaways, and much more.

Membership is free, and your security and privacy remain protected. View our privacy policy before signing up.

Error: Please check your email address.

Tags Intuitaccounting softwaremobile paymentsPushpayPushpay Holdings

Brand Post

Featured

Slideshows

The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards

The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards

Hundreds of leaders from the New Zealand IT industry gathered at the Hilton in Auckland on 17 November to celebrate the finest female talent in the Kiwi channel and recognise the winners of the Reseller News Women in ICT Awards (WIICTA) 2020.

The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards

Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards

The leading female front runners of the New Zealand ICT industry joined together for the annual Reseller News Women in ICT Awards event at the Hilton in Auckland, during which hundreds of guests celebrated 13 outstanding individuals who won awards, chosen from more than 50 finalists representing over 30 organisations.

Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Channel gathers to celebrate the Reseller News Innovation Awards 2020 winners

Channel gathers to celebrate the Reseller News Innovation Awards 2020 winners

More than 500 channel leaders gathered in Auckland on 21 October at the ​Reseller News Innovation Awards ​2020 to celebrate the achievements of the New Zealand technology industry's top partners, start-ups, vendors, distributors and individuals.

Channel gathers to celebrate the Reseller News Innovation Awards 2020 winners
Show Comments