Polycom has boosted its channel ranks across Australia and New Zealand through a double internal promotion, with Tina Bandilovski and Mark Braxton taking over channel and distribution director roles.
As part of the unified communications specialist's local strategy, Bandilovski will move into the channel director position, with a responsibility for driving both strategy and execution for the trans-Tasman channel, alongside the vendor's Telstra business.
In addition, Braxton’s new role as distribution director will see him take on the task of driving Polycom’s long-term and short-term distribution strategy.
Polycom prides itself on building strong partner relationships and Tina will continue to harness our partner base across the region, building on Mark Braxton’s work over the past couple of years,” Polycom managing director A/NZ, Tony Simonsen, said.
"Tina will work closely with partners to deliver solutions that not only add value but provide measurable results for our customers.
"Our distributors will play an important role in the future success of Polycom across A/NZ.
"I’m confident that Mark will ensure we have the right growth strategy in place to meet and exceed their needs in the unified communication arena."
Bandilovski has been with Polycom since 2009, following 12 years at Telstra in the role of business operations manager conferencing and collaboration, while Braxton joined the company in 2008.
- Telstra takes punt on Boomtown IT support and service platform
- Telstra, Katana 1 and Intalock nab top honours at NetApp partner awards
- Tech partners “front and centre” in NSW transport overhaul
- Telstra reveals new network strategy in wake of outages
- Telstra acquires security analytics capabilities of failed NZ firm
- Polycom CEO departs amid staff snip