Tenable Network Security has selected Arrow Electronics as the distributor of choice to deliver security solutions directly to mid-market and enterprise channel partners across Australia and New Zealand.
Representing the first direct distribution agreement across both sides of the Tasman for Tenable specifically, the move is in line with the vendor’s strategy to expand its global footprint through the channel.
Through the Tenable Partner Program, Arrow ECS ANZ will offer Tenable solutions to sales partners, providing security technology spanning cloud, BYOD, containers, Internet of Things and other emerging trends in enterprise technology.
“Tenable is looking to double sales in Australia and New Zealand this year, and our relationship with Arrow is a key part of that overall growth strategy,” Tenable Network Security, vice president of Asia Pacific, Gary Jackson, said.
“Australia and New Zealand account for a large part of our annual revenue in APAC, so expanding our channel focus to reach more mid-market and enterprise customers with Arrow will help us accelerate growth in a very important strategic market for the rest of this year and into 2017.”
The move comes days after the vendor ramped up its local channel focus with the appointment of Peter Raven as its first channel manager of the region.
As reported by ARN, Raven will be tasked with maturing Tenable's channel relationships in support of its wider plans for accelerated growth across Asia-Pacific.
- Major Aussie websites impacted following global DDoS attacks
- Security vendors take drastic steps to address slowing market growth
- IBM ignites Census war as blame game begins
- Examining the rise of the shadow channels…
- Why huge DDoS attacks will shift spending to emerging mitigation service providers
- Wynyard Group enters voluntary administration
- Open Systems Specialists runs riot at Red Hat partner awards
- What is the Sophos security opportunity?
- Arrow ECS hit by double executive departure