Specialist solutions provider WalkerScott has been awarded MYOB Advanced New Zealand Partner of the Year 2015 at the MYOB Enterprise Division Annual Partner Conference.
Held on the Gold Coast, Queensland, the accolade recognises a partner’s excellence and work as a consultant, educator, supporter, and advisor of MYOB Advanced Solutions in New Zealand for 2015.
MYOB Advanced is a Cloud ERP solution used by over 1.2 million businesses with the award acknowledging WalkerScott’s “continual outstanding and professional delivery” of software consultancy and tailored solutions with a strategic approach and a proven track record of success.
“We have built a strong team around the Advance product to ensure our success,” says Blair Scott, Director, WalkerScott.
“This awards confirms that our approach is right on track. Cloud ERP is a new and growing area so being recognised for leading the way is extremely satisfying. This sets a benchmark for WalkerScott.”
WalkerScott is a leading supplier of MYOB Cloud ERP solutions, supporting MYOB Advanced customers across Australasia, with offices in Auckland, Wellington, and Sydney.
- Power to Intergen as Microsoft lays out Internet of Things inspired partner programs
- Interactive Intelligence takes out advanced AWS partner status
- Enprise Solutions seals memorable MYOB awards night with partner crowning
- Are Enterprise Software Agreements a critical foundation for SaaS adoption success?
- Bring Your Own Licence demand strong as cloud purchasing moves up the stack