Comstor has launched its initiative, EDGE, to the Australian and New Zealand partner community. It is aimed at building its A/NZ Cisco expertise.
Comstor EDGE is a bespoke partner enablement framework which has been specifically designed to help partners to accelerate their enablement, growth and sales of key Cisco architectures.
The EDGE program offers 4 pillars, all providing opportunities for partners to grow and increase profitability, depending on where they sit in the EDGE lifecycle.. The four pillars are as follows:
- Engage - is for partners new to Cisco to support them in the on-boarding process
- Develop - looks to drive increased Cisco business opportunities
- Grow - provides support focused to assist partners into new Cisco architectures
- Extend - is for partners looking at new consumption models and geographies
EDGE was rolled out softly to market as part of the Comstor launch in September 2015
Recently appointed A/NZ Comstor Business Unit Manager, James Mackay, said EDGE was a key program in delivering greater value and services.
“EDGE provides our partners with the opportunity to increase sales and to be rewarded for investing in Cisco and Comstor," he says.
"To me that is a tangible Value Add and I’m excited to see partners starting to engage with us around EDGE."
Comstor has also appointed Sonia Chamberlain as its dedicated EDGE Program Manager.
Chamberlain has been in distribution for more than 10 years and has spent these last 2 years in the Comstor business as a Product Manager.
"Sonia brings a perfect balance for us and Cisco, as she understands Cisco and what new and emerging partners need in order to build a successful practice for their own brand and we know our partners will benefit from that skill set and knowledge," adds Phil Cameron, Director Vendor Alliances A/NZ, Westcon-Comstor.
- Cisco Live 2016: Cisco is taking partners on the digital transformation wave
- The security landscape has changed, and needs focusing on: CompTIA panel
- Datacom does it again as 2016 partner recognition keeps coming
- Optus Business and Cisco strike $12 million investment deal
- EXCLUSIVE: Westcon-Comstor wins sole Aussie distribution rights to Intel Security’s MSP portfolio