Wynyard Group has entered into an agreement with a partner to provide a large State policing agency with Wynyard’s Advanced Crime Analytics, a first for the company in an unknown country.
Announced via the New Zealand Stock Exchange, the security solution has a minimum total contract value to Wynyard of $2.8 million over the initial three year term and is Wynyard’s first deal in the country - which wasn’t named on the release.
Terms of the deal however will see the agency use Wynyard Advanced Crime Analytics solutions to extend its intelligence and investigations capabilities to counter terrorism and organised crime.
More updates to follow.
- Enterprises turn to outsourcings as data analytics market booms
- EXCLUSIVE: Acronis… redesigned and ready for channel action in NZ
- Fortinet maximises Meru Networks acquisition with new trans-Tasman distie deal
- Cisco's moving at the speed of digital, but what next for tech in 2016?
- Securing the enterprise? Discover the art of workplace communications protection
- Trans-Tasman first as Wellington-based tech firm takes out global IBM partner award