MaxSec Group (ASX:MSP) subsidiary, BQT Solutions, has entered into a distribution agreement with Hills Limited covering Australia and New Zealand.
The deal covers BQT’s security products including smart card and reader solutions, biometric scanners and electronic locking products.
MaxSec chief executive, Geoffrey Cleaves, said the company was well positioned to build a solid relationship with Hills as a result of the deal.
“This agreement further emphasises our strategy to rapidly increase BQT Solutions business by growing our routes to market,” he added.
More to follow...
- Dicker Data breaks the billion-dollar revenue barrier for FY 2015
- Altech Computers goes into administration
- Veritas Partner Link 2015: Streamlining partners to produce an aggressive channel
- Derek Brown leaves Hills
- IN PICTURES: ARN Disruption and Distribution Roundtable, Sydney, 25.02.16 (+53 photos)
- Hills secures new financing