Security vendor, Trend Micro has updated its channel program to include more incentives and discounts for partners.
This involves a deal registration up front discount increase across all partner tiers including Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
Partners who complete training and are recognised as a specialist will also receive additional upfront discounts.
A service fulfillment bonus, which is unique to A/NZ partners, has also been introduced. This is an additional rebate paid to the partner if they complete an installation of Trend Micro technology and receive a positive customer satisfaction survey result.
This aims to encourage partners to invest in technical expertise and expand their businesses into managed services.
Partners can also access free online training and certification courses to help specialise in areas such as Cloud and data centre security, complete user protection, custom defence and small business.
“We wanted to recognise and reward those Trend Micro partners who are investing time in training and specialisation without penalising those partners for whom additional training and technical specialisation isn’t possible,” Trend Micro A/NZ enterprise sales, channel and distribution director, Indi Siriniwasa, said.
“We want to encourage and support our channel partners to be able to sell and service Trend Micro’s security suite to their customers in the best possible way and allow them to increase their profit while doing it.”
- Barracuda Networks faces $US2.2m loss
- Are companies adequately protecting employee privacy?
- Software-defined networks present opportunities for resellers: Fortinet
- INSIGHT: Can privacy be a competitive differentiator?
- Are cybersecurity professionals the new guardians of digital change?
- Blue Coat bolsters security offerings with seven new partner additions
- Trend Micro joins Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Alliance
- Spark Digital wins big at regional Trend Micro partner awards