Lenovo has announced the winners of its 2015 Business Partner Awards, with kiwi firm Acquire taking out the New Zealand Partner of the Year award.
Lenovo A/NZ Managing Director, Matt Codrington, and B2B social media expert and key note speaker, Tom Skotidas, were present at the Business Partner Awards Gala held at Opera Point Marquee in Sydney last week where they praised the accomplishments of Lenovo’s highly valued ANZ business partners over the last 12 months.
Recognising the outstanding achievements of Lenovo’s local business partner community, here’s the full list of Business Partner Awards winners:
Distributor of the Year: Synnex Australia
Innovative Partner of the Year: JB HiFi Education Solutions
Australian Partner of the Year: Staples
New Zealand Partner of the Year: Acquire
New Partner of the Year: Leading Edge Group
Growth Partner of the Year: Brennan IT Pty Ltd
Enterprise Business Group Partner of the Year: Meridian IT Pty Ltd
- As HP dominates, is the mobile workstation market weakening?
- Market diversifies as affordable handsets boost smartphone sales
- Server market grows as HP holds off Lenovo charge
- HP maintains dominance as NZ PC market stabilises
- Magnificent Seven as top performing Kiwi partners win big at HP Partner Awards