Growing New Zealand accounting firm, Xero, has achieved more than 400,000 paying subscribers across Australia and New Zealand on its small business cloud accounting software.
Within the next week, Xero expects to reach the significant milestone of 250,000 subscribers in Australia, and recently announced 150,000 subscribers in New Zealand.
As revealed to the New Zealand Stock Exchange, Chris Ridd, managing director Xero Australia, claims this latest announcement demonstrates the “continued momentum Xero” has in these markets across both sides of the Tasman.
“Small businesses, accounting practices and bookkeepers continue to see the benefits of working in the Cloud, allowing them the freedom to effortlessly connect to their business anytime, anywhere,” Ridd said.
“Xero continues to support businesses to thrive through a focus on innovation and a beautiful, easy to use Cloud accounting experience.”
Xero also recently announced it has over 540,000 subscribers globally.
- Xero ups the SMB ante with global Adobe and Dropbox partnerships
- Spark Digital launches NZ business apps through US-based cloud partnership
- Cloud-based SaaS provider joins Govt-backed RealMe e-signature platform
- WorkForce Software reveals global reseller agreement with SAP
- Calling all Kiwi SMEs, are you working over-time?
- OzForex forges new strategic partnership with Xero
- Storage slide continues as Cloud competition intensifies
- Telstra signs agreement with Metronode to sell its datacentre solutions
- Nexgen Australia awarded NEC UC channel partner of the year