Imaging solutions provider, Nuance Communications Australia, has been named a market leader among global device and print management independent software vendors by IDC.
“Nuance continues to lead the independent software vendor market,” says Arianna Valentini, Senior Research Analyst, Hardcopy Industry Transformation and Page Volume Analysis, IDC.
“Each of Nuance’s three software solutions has helped build their device and print management offering.”
Nuance works with businesses and managed print services providers to develop print management solutions strategies, focusing on four key areas: security and authentication, hardware fleet optimisation, consumables cost reduction and network infrastructure.
“Our strong market position is built on the outstanding value our print management solutions deliver to customers and our unique ability to meet the printing needs of organisations large and small,” adds Michael Rich, executive vice president and general manager, Nuance Document Imaging.
“Our three solutions - Equitrac, SafeCom and Output Manager - reduce the burden on IT, lower costs and make printing more efficient; all of which result in a more productive workforce and much happier IT staff.”
Rich says Nuance Document Imaging provides software solutions and expertise for professionals and organisations to gain “optimal control” of their document and information processes.
“Our expansive portfolio enables strict compliance with information security policies and regulations while enabling organisations to streamline and eliminate gaps across the full spectrum of workflows spanning the lifecycle of their documents from origin to archiving,” he adds.
- Big guns toppled as Xero takes on SAP in NZ ERP market
- High consumer spending contributes to Aussie PC market growth
- Aussie tablet and 2-in-1 market… any signs of life?
- Kaspersky Lab secures Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Has Cloud services killed the video equipment star?
- Apple arrival triggers 170 per cent wearable market growth as “astounding demand” continues
- Emerson Network Power embarks on Talent Pipeline building program
- Enterprise demand triggers Rally A/NZ VP hire
- Nuance inks deal with PrintSolv