New Zealand headquartered, Fronde, has received its first NetSuite APAC Solution Provider Partner of the Year award, in recognition of its ten year expertise in delivering NetSuite’s cloud-based business management solutions in Australia and New Zealand.
The company has been working with NetSuite since 2005, and during that time has managed over 200 NetSuite implementations.
“It’s an exciting time for Fronde as we’re poised to grow our cloud-based ERP business in both Australia and New Zealand,” says Don McLean, Country Manager, Fronde Australia.
“NetSuite’s solutions are an important part of our product offering, particularly given more and more businesses realise the benefits of cloud-based business management systems.”
McLean believes the recognition from NetSuite is “great encouragement” for the team to keep developing their technical skills and credentials to create bespoke solutions for Australasian businesses, empowering them to succeed in the cloud.
“We’re looking forward to continuing to deliver the benefits of NetSuite’s solutions to our customers and help them solve their day-to-day operational challenges, he adds.
According to Lee Thompson, NetSuite senior vice president and GM, Asia Pacific and Japan, Fronde is one of the company’s highest accredited Solution Provider Partner in Australia and New Zealand.
“This award recognises their commitment to excellence in client service delivery,” he says.
“The company has a proven ten year track record of educating the market about how NetSuite’s cloud-based ERP solutions enable organisations to significantly lower IT costs, whilst enhancing productivity.
“It is an exemplary partner in our growing channel ecosystem across the region.”
- Schneider Electric: Businesses must "act soon" as Windows Server 2003 phase out nears
- Channel leaps into the data centre as NZ organisations become more “digitally aware”
- Liquid business environments are essential for company growth: VMware
- Red Hat: Top 3 cloud barriers for NZ businesses
- Fronde CEO bows out following 7 years at the top
- NetSuite invests in the local channel
- NetSuite takes NZ building specialists to the cloud
- Sage dumped as NZ-based beauty manufacturer takes to the skies with NetSuite
- Fusion5 aims to dominate ANZ NetSuite market with BPR acquisition