Brocade has today announced that Digicor, an enterprise Solution Providers and Systems Integrators in the region, has achieved Brocade’s Premier Partner status in its Alliance Partner Network (APN) Program.
Digicor will work with the entire Brocade portfolio of products, from campus to core and software, including Brocade’s newly launched IP storage and networking solutions and is seeking to attain the Elite Partner status by the end of the year.
“Digicor typifies the quality partners we are seeking as we focus on delivering our New IP to market,” says Paul Barge, Channel Manager A/NZ, Brocade.
“Their deep understanding of storage and compute solutions will make this a mutually beneficial partnership.”
Founded in 1997, Digicor provides enterprise and business solutions in Australia and New Zealand, with an emphasis on high performance servers, storage and networking solutions.
According to Barge, the company also has strong business partnerships with tech giants such as Intel, Microsoft, VMWare, RedHat, Citrix and Nexenta.
“Our customers have been quite clear about their desire to shift towards open and flexible storage solutions and Brocade’s New IP allows us to offer them the ability to keep pace with rapidly changing technologies and meet their operational requirements,” adds Mark Telkes, Sales Director, Digicor.
“We see a very strong future for our partnership with Brocade and look forward to working closely with them to ensure we continue to meet our obligations as trusted advisor for our customers.”
- Why future datacentres are NOT Software Defined, they are Enterprise Defined
- Partner power key as Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brings on A/NZ cloud chief
- Secure Azure as Microsoft meets NZ Govt cloud computing criteria
- Amazon empowers cloud developers of the future with AWS Educate launch
- INSIGHT: How the channel can get businesses on-track for Software-Defined IT
- EMC powers to the Cloud with $US1.2 billion Virtustream acquisition
- Violin Memory strikes Kiwi chord with NZ distribution deal