Ingram Micro kicked off its annual event, IM Experience, at Fraser’s King Park in Perth on May 14 with a strong roll-up of 40 vendor sponsors and 200 attendees.
The event gave attendees the chance to sample live demos of the latest products, technology and services in the showcase area, while some took a seat with the Business Panel to get advice and insight on Cloud services, converged infrastructure and computing anywhere.
The business panel starred:
- Chris Osborn, Dell regional sales manager
- Gary Steenkamp, Intel Security enterprise sales manager
- Damian Nicetin, Lenovo enterprise business group enablement manager
- Brett Fraser, partner channel development manager, Microsoft SMB
- Ian Aiking, Samsung head of engineering
- Aaron Steppat, VMware A/NZ senior product marketing manager
Keynote speaker, Tim Reid, talked ‘everyday business’ sharing best practice and advice on marketing for small business.
Resellers also had the chance to win some great prizes, ranging from Lumia phones, tablets and coffee machines to Xbox One and $500 VISA gift cards… to name a few.
IM Experience stops next in Adelaide on May 19, before pulling up in Melbourne (May 21), Brisbane (May 26) and Sydney (June 4).
If you haven't registered yet there is still time to do so.